Identity (Complete)

De marVex044

"I hate my life" You always thought to yourself. (Y/n) is a medical student who is about to graduate on coll... Mai multe

First things First
Chapter 1: wake up
Chapter 2: New me?
Chapter 3: saved
Chapter 4: intruder
Chapter 5: New Home
Chapter 6: Training #1
Chapter 7: Training #2
Chapter 8: Injury
Chapter 9: Leisure
Chapter 10: First task
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Adventure with Deimos
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Escapee
Chapter 16: probing
Chapter 17: Cold breeze
Chapter 18: Scathe
Chapter 19: Outburst
Chapter 20: The hunt
Chapter 21: Reckless
Chapter 22: Regret
Chapter 23: Fooled
Chapter 24: Purgatory
Chapter 25: misconception
Chapter 26: Aggravation
Chapter 27: Truth
Chapter 28: Roll Call
Chapter 29: Rigid
Chapter 30: Rigid #2
Chapter 31: Final Line
Chapter 32: End of the End
Chapter 33: (alternate ending) Dream
Chapter 34: (True ending) Peace

Chapter 13: Stuck

1.2K 56 5
De marVex044

You've been stuck on the collapsed building for days, Deimos' leg is still impaled, and your adrenaline shots and cleaning supplies are running low. Deimos' legs are still immobilized; he's constantly wanted to stand up and do something, but you told him to just lay on the ground while you figure out how to get out.

How come this debris so thick? 

You said in annoyance, you tried kicking it with your leg but it just ended up you hurting because of your sore body. You cussed in pain.

You tried to pull the chunks of cement trying to create atleast a small hole so that you both can squeeze in and get the heck out of there but every time you pulled off something the top would just fall over burrying you both more. 

You sat there in pure confusion, not knowing what other things you can do, you took your mask off and ruffled your head in annoyance. The added heat in the room adds more to your annoyance. 

This thing… pisses me off 

Your stucked in a bad timing, you had been monitoring Deimos current state for the past days, and if your gonna be honest… it's getting bad. Your ration the use of adrenaline shots even though you knew to yourself that it wasn't that advisable since the adrenaline effect only last for 10 minutes. You only used the shot if that thing in his leg pains again. 

The food you bought diminished because of it being spoiled so you also rationed it. It was a difficult situation for you to get into. 

I wanted to use that thing again… but Deimos… he can't defend himself.

you sighed… you planned on triggering that thing again so you can easily make your way out… but what about Deimos?

At the corner, Deimos is silently staring at you with this troubled expression. Despite the adrenaline boost you gave him, Deimos was beginning to feel pain on his limb again due to the pressure. He sighed and began gripping his hand in attempt to stand.

(y/n): What are you doing?

Deimos: …

Deimos ignored you as he tries to stand up again, but unfortunately the pain is back causing himself to grun in pain and stumble on the ground. 

*Thud*

Deimos: *grunts*

(y/n): Dei!! 

You immediately ran towards Deimos who collapsed on the ground. The surface around the rebar… it's starting to darken, his other leg is swollen. You tried to Help but Deimos resisted

(y/n): stay still Dei let me find a way… just hold on… please

Deimos: I want to help.

(y/n): No Dei you need to stay.

Deimos: No! I want to help!

You gripped your hands.

(y/n): YOU CAN'T DEI! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!

You yelled at him in anger, gripping your hand to his body, Deimos saw your eyes flickered in red causing him to startle by your action. He showed this dissapointed look averting his head towards you.

(y/n): sorry… just… i'm sorry.. your still injured you know, you cant just walk and roam around… your legs are swollen. We're also running out of time… we only had a one bottle. That can't suffice through out the day

You apologize releasing him from your tight grip, you sat on the ground with your hands going through your head, confused on the problem ahead.

Deimos looked at you in a sad look, feeling guilty of his obnoxiousness causing you to release that anger.

Deimos plopped down beside you and embrace you in a hug. You were startled by his action, but warm tear started streaming down in your face.

(y/n): am I a pain in the ass to all of you?

Deimos: what makes you said that?

(Y/n): because of me we're stuck here. Because of me you got impaled.

Deimos: i'm not blaming for you tho… nor everyone. Your one of us now and we work to solve problems together…. please dont be like that.

(y/n): it doesn't work that way… It's stressing me out that I dragged you to my problem and now your the one thar needs help, I feel guilty whenever I just stay here and wait some magic happened…

You said averting your head against him in guilt. Deimos let out a sigh and sat beside you a good minutes had passed before someone talked.

Deimos: can I ask you… a question?

(y/n): hm?

Deimos: what is it like to live in your world?

(y/n): what makes you ask like that?

Deimos: I dunno… just curious I guess… Is it different from here?

(Y/n): well if i'm gonna compare it to this world, no offense but I still prefer my world.

Deimos: even though you always say that you hate everyone there especially your parents?

(y/n): the whole word 'is' great, not the people itself.

You both chuckled on how you respond to his rebut, it has been months since you've been in this world, honestly, you kinda miss your world since it lacks a lot of things that the current world may have, such as your (f/f), malls, beaches and other things you can do leisure activities. In here, everything is different, there are no malls, parks… well it's few but most of them gone, presumambly from the apocalyptic thing and chaos. Also, Killing is the only thing that is what you can consider as 'leisure'.

You came into a thought.

do you really hate your real world? 

(y/n): does this world… been like this since then?

Deimos: I don't know I wasn't created that time but I think Doc said, yeah it's very different back then, He even told us that Hank used to play volleyball alot and said that it's his favorite pastime.

You awed on the sudden information.

(y/n): really, that Cold blooded guy Loves to play a non killing game??

Deimos: well it's what Doc said.

(y/n): well good for him, hope he can finally go back playing rather than killing, its a good thing to relief stress you know.

Deimos: yeah…

..

..

..

Deimos: I wish I could experience that.

Deimos said muttering the last words, you glanced at him, he stared at his leg with a hint of jelousy in his eyes. 

(y/n): you haven't created… that time?

Deimos: no…

Deimos: say, will be this world turn back to normal?

(y/n): probbably.

Deimos: Oh yeah! Can't wait to go to some beaches, eat savory foods not like beans everyday.

Deimos continued to babble all the things he wants, you chuckled on him, acting like a kid who wants to try everything. But then sadness hits you. You felt bad for Deimos, his dreaming, his dreaming that all of this chaos will come to an end, hoping to experience everything in peace. Away from stress, not thinking of any single moment of getting killed. He was tired of running away in danger, good thing Sanford found him, he was glad, Sanford is what kept him striving to survive.

You took a look at Deimos, who is seated next to you, extending his hands in the  red sky. Daydreaming, he was trying to envision all he was saying in for him to experience it.

You felt nothing but sadness while looking at him trying to reach a dream that we don't know if we can make that happen.

Deimos: and I can also get to try that thing! you get what i'm sayin'?

Deimos looked back at you with his desperate smile. You immediately shifted your worried face. You nodded in his statement.

(y/n): yup! We will get there. Near, don't worry. I'll make sure you'll experience that with us.

You assured to him even though it is a lie, his eyes glittered in hope as he started to be energetic again. 

Deimos: thank you (y/n)!… cant… wait.

*Thud* 

(y/n): DEI!

Deimos collapsed on the ground… his body weakened because of the infection on his leg.

crap! 

You rushed to lay him down not putting any pressure in his leg. You grabbed the last bottle of adrenaline shots. It only contains a few but you put it on Deimos anyway even though it will not affect that much greatly on him.

After you gave him the shot you immediately roam around the area and try to find a way out… desperately, Deimos is dying and your running out of time. 

why aren't there any cignal here? 

You complained, going through the corners extending your walkie talkie so that you can connect to others. But unfortunately not a single bar was seen.

You tried to extend your device more on the top hoping you can get a cignal, sweat travels on your hand and drips on your face.

just a little more… 

You said as you fully extend your hand, making tippy toe.

---in comms---

(y/n): Guys?? Can you hear me… someone?

..

..

..

(y/n): please anyonee??

: I *bzzt* hear this…

Suddenly your eyes widened in hope you heard Doc's voice in the earpiece but muffled by the low cignal.

(y/n): Doc??? Can you hear me?

Doc: Sa*bzzt* is ta*bzzt*n … (y/n)?

(y/n): it's me!! (y/n)!

Doc: (y/n)! Tha*bzzt* ness *bzzt* right! Send me your coordinate*bzzt*

(y/n) it's y- Doc? Can you hear me? Doc???

*static*

crap!

You extend your hands more fully to get some cignal, you happen not to care of what your standing in and it seems it's about to loose because of your weight.

(Y/n): Gah!!

You slipped, slamming yourself on the rock in front of you before you sat on the ground harshly. 

ouch… 

*Rumble*

huh?

You glanced on the rock where you had been slammed, it's positioned change when you fell down. 

it must be a loose rock!

A thought came to your mind as you stand gaining your posture and start surging towards the rock. Every slam hurts your body since the bruises haven't actually healing up but you have to endure it… it's for Deimos.. it's for Deimos to continue his dream.

You stepped back again, with despsration you surge again to the boulder giving an immense pain through out your body.

it didn't bulge!

You stepped back again, heaving heavily, the boulder is the supporter of the other rocks on top of it, if you can push it through, it can definitely create a hole for you both to get out. But your power isn't enough for it to bulge quickly, Deimos can't aid you because he's injured. But that doesn't mean you will give up.

You clenched your fist gritting your teeth in anger, guess the static had been back again getting you agitated for no reason.

Push!

Kill!

More!

You hesitated no further as your reddish vision focused on the boulder itself. You started surging towards it clashing your whole body to the rock as it finally flew out of the way. The rocks had fallen apart giving you this path to outside.

Back!

Deimos!

Kill!

You turned back to where Deimos was. It was strange that you can control now your body even though this event is present in you. But it wasn't your mere concern, Deimos is your main priority

(y/n): Dei! Let's get out of here!

Deimos can't speak anymore further as the infection damged him greatly. You scooped him, grabbed your bag and immediately left the damn area.

---in comms---

(y/n): Doc can you hear me??

Doc: (y/n)! I can now here you clearly! Send me your location now!

(Y/n): we're still back at the enemy base, we're back at the entrance please hurry!

Doc: on it! Hank let's get it moving.

You laid Deimos behind one of the crates, his having this fever right now so you aid him by giving a wet towel in his forehead.

(y/n): Help is coming, let's just wait them here befo-

: no one's gonna help you now.

(y/n): w-what?

Deimos: (y-y/n)!…

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

25.1K 503 22
[cover art by ???, rendered by me] (Y/N) was a failed clone. They were too small and frail to be an agent that fights the mercenaries of Nevada or t...
291 17 9
Based off Madness Combat a Man named Dan is kidnapped and transferred to Nevada where he meets 2 prisoners and a wanted criminal named Hank....will t...
24.9K 770 10
art cover is mine! reader is gender neutral so this a full madness combat x reader the story it will change and not be following in order of the ac...
20.1K 297 14
Originally Finished: August 2021 I FINALLY FINISHED IT YESS (im so happy oml even tho it probably sucks and the plot doesn't make much in general idc...