HIDDEN THOUGHTS. saiki kusuo

بواسطة nehaiyatsu

[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could... المزيد

DISCLAIMER
OC
GALLERY
SEASON ONE
S1-1
S1-2
S1-3
S1-4
S1-5
S1-6
S1-7
S1-8
S1-9
S1-10
S1-11
S1-12
S1-13
S1-14
S1-16
S1-17
S1-18
S1-19
S1-20
SEASON TWO
S2-1
S2-2
S2-3
S2-4
S2-5
OC ARCHIVES

S1-15

638 32 8
بواسطة nehaiyatsu

[CHAPTER 15]
a song dedicated for your pleasant dreams.

The least popular event in the school occurs in winter. The boys already did this the other day, so it's the girls now. IT'S RUNNING A MARATHON AND EVERYONE HATES THINGS LIKE THIS, YOU KNOW!????

Nah, I've never experienced this, so I have neutral opinions about this.

'It's been a long time since I did this..'

'Is there free food after this?' You know who's thinking like this, right?

That somewhat leaves me thinking, what about the non-binary people?? Y'know what? Let's don't mind that for a while. So this event is a marathon, and all they have to do is run... just run.

"Gather around, everybody!" all of the students gather around the school gate as Mr. Matsuzaki announces the marathon. "The distance is 10km! The course will be a loop around the town starting from the school. Let me know if you start to feel sick or get injured partway through, and I'll cheer you on from behind! There will be teachers waiting at checkpoints every 2km, so we'll know right away if you ditch or take a shortcut."

"Ready.. start!" He fired the starting pistol, indicating that the marathon's starting. Mr. Matsuzaki also runs behind them, making sure no one's slacking off as an issue happened yesterday.

Meanwhile, Teruhashi's taking the lead and she smirked while looking at Airin... or the people behind her? 

'But why is she smirking specifically at me??'

'Since I'm the perfect pretty girl, no one can surpass me in everything, even in this running marathon! Just wait Saiki, I'll arrive at the finish line first and prove that I'm better than everyone, not even Maehara!'

'Just to let you know, I'm not interested in being your rival.' She starts to purposely slow down so Teruhashi can think she'll win. Airin felt her smile behind her as she continues running.

Airin starts to slow down to reach where Mera, which is currently in 10th place.

"Hey, Mera!" Airin called her attention, "Did you know the first place would get a free onigiri?!"

"Wait, seriously? I gotta go get it!" She said and runs faster.

It's been a while since Teruhashi pasts the third checkpoint and she's near the last checkpoint and finishes line, that's where I sped up in three seconds.

"You're pretty fast." She almost stopped running when Airin talked two steps behind her. Mera was just beside her, focusing on winning to get the 'prize'.

'W-what the hell? How did she end up behind me? I didn't notice her presence until now!' Surprise, Teruhashi.

She's started to get more focused on defeating Airin than they're at the last checkpoint now. Teruhashi closes her eyes as she puts on the fastest speed she can, trying to feel the finish line.... which she didn't.

"Mera, 1st place! Maehara, 2nd place! Teruhashi, 3rd place!"

'H-HOW DID I GET THIRD?! A PERFECT GIRL IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT FIRST!'

Airin pulled an onigiri from her pocket and gave it to Mera and tells her it was the prize, which she accepted.

"Thank you!" She said. Airin looked at Teruhashi, who feels humiliated than before.

'Well, no one's destined to be perfect, even myself. Everyone has a probability of losing or failing something. I have a thought that someday you'll realize it, Kokomi. This feels cringe but I'm just telling the truth.'

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Bokura mo-- HEY! WHO THE HELL CANCELLED THE SONG?!" Takahashi dropped the microphone and stormed off.

"Saiki, are you going to sing?" Kaidou asked Kusuo, who was currently looking at the menu. He's the one who canceled Takahashi's song.

"Maehara, you should choose a song now," Hairo said, giving Airin a gadget that enters the number of the song choice.

'I don't even know what am I supposed to sing, though. Well, I admit I can sing, but... there are just so many options!' she thought, struggling to put a number. 

'Who cares what song I'll sing.' she puts a number that suits her voice the most. She also went to the telephone to order.

"Hello, I'll order a takoyaki. Make sure to put lots of chilies!" She said as she hangs up the phone. But then, a loud cheer occurred.

"FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!"

"WOW! TERUHASHI'S GOING TO SING!!"

"HEYY!! QUIET DOWN, EVERYONE!!"

"OUR CLASS IDOL IS GOING TO SING!"

"Ahh~ Just thinking about how I get to hear Teruhashi sing has got me crying..."

"Her voice is so beautiful through the mic... sob... my tears..."

'She hasn't even sung anything yet.' Airin went to the side and waits for her order to arrive.

"T-this is kind of embarrassing, hehe..."'Well, then. Welcome to my concert, Saiki! But I wonder how this will actually turn out... You might think I'm just beautiful but has no talents. I'm sure you thought about that, right? Well, I'm going to change that!'

Teruhashi took a deep breath and began to sing. The song she sang was titled Angel Wink by Kayano Ai. You know, her Japanese voice actress.

After she finished singing, her classmates starts to praise her.

"TERUHASHI, THAT'S AMAZING!! YOU'RE SO GOOD!!!!"

"98 POINTS!! I NEVER SEEN A SCORE THIS HIGH BEFORE!!"

"I've got goosebumps!"

"You're so good, Kokomi!"

Everyone got so impressed with Teruhashi's singing voice that they forgot the lost sheep Kaidou singing his Bloody Moon. After he finished singing, Airin went to pat his fluffy hair and tried to cheer him up. "That was good. Just don't give a care about the others."

I wanna pat his hair too :(

"Hey! Who ordered a takoyaki here?" Hairo asked everyone.

"Me!" Airin raised her hand and took the food. While eating, she looked at the song list and her song is after the one who was going next which is Nendou. 

"Hairo! I'll put another song. Is that alright?!" She called Hairo again and he agreed.

"You heard that?! Maehara's going to sing two songs?!"

"To think of it, I've never heard her humming or singing"

'T-This girl! She's going to sing two songs!?' Teruhashi thought when she heard about it.

After she put on another song, she went to the bathroom for a while and when she came back, the great depression happened again. Airin went to tap Kaidou's shoulders and he looks fine.. or dead?

"M-Maehara.." he's fine.

"What happened?"

"Right after Saiki left, Nendou decided to sing by himself. And then, what happened after that was like a portrait of hell... It felt like having your eardrums torn apart while being forced to listen to a deafening orchestra made up of very unpleasant sounds in the entire world... Growing dizzy, bodies going into spasms... The urge to vomit welling up, blood spurting from our ears... With fading consciousness, I remember thinking, if the grim reaper exists, I'm sure his voice sounds something like this..."

If you think it's horrible, think about the original manga panel.

Much more horrible.

"It seems we brought along an unbelievable monster..."

"What's wrong? Did my gentle singing voice put you all to sleep? How about I sing an intense song to wake you all up?"

"YOU'LL JUST PUT US INTO AN ENDLESS SLEEP!!"

"There are still people waiting for their turn, so maybe later... okay?" Hairo said to him, and he agreed.

"Ah, Maehara! You're the next one. I'll just put the other song numbers I remembered. A sudden blackout happened earlier and the machine removed the songs, so.." that was a long explanation there, Hairo.

Airin silently gets the microphone and prepares to sing while the intro starts.

"Wait-- is that...?"

"Maehara's going to sing! It's the first time we're going to hear her sing, oh my god!"

"The first is Teruhashi... now, it's Maehara!"

Who would've thought that someone like her would sing a song? Probably Nendou.

She suddenly felt someone staring at her, when she turned her head, it was Kusuo looking at her eyes while eating his parfait. What? That was just coincidental, of course.

"I'LL CHEER FOR YOU MAEHARA!!" Kaidou shouts and a few people agreed.

'I don't want this attention right now but I still have an urge to sing, so let's freaking do it!!'

The song the last day of my adolescence by Miyuki Sawashiro. Everyone quickly recovered from the Nendou accident and she received 99 points. It was only a point higher than Teruhashi, but you can feel her fuming about it.

She gently placed back the microphone and went back to her seat. While drinking water, she almost spat out the drink when she saw the title of the song. 

Now Playing: GO! GO! Peaceful Samba ~Age Age In The End~☆ 

'What the heck is that song?' She said when she saw the first lyric that goes 'Oh, yes! Get wild!' 

"Oh, wait! Saiki's going to sing! Haha!"

"AHAHA, SERIOUSLY!? SAIKI'S GOING TO SING THAT?"

"Go for it, Saiki! Go get this party started!!"

He gets up from his seat, get two microphones, and gave the other to Nendou.

"Oh-- a duet? Sounds good! I was just thinking about how I didn't get to sing enough!"

"NEVERMIND! MY MOM CALLED ME!"

"I HAVE TO GO USE THE BATHROOM!"

"I THINK I'M GOING HOME!" 

Saiki got back to his seat to eat his parfait after everyone left.. like literally everyone. There are only a few of them left. A few of them are unconscious and cannot move. Hairo can't leave because he's the one in charge.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Seriously? I wouldn't think it would be bad, Shun." Aren laughed it off after Kaidou shared what happened to the karaoke yesterday.

"Yeah, I kind of forgot his terrible voice when Maehara sang."

The purple-haired guy looked at Airin, and his jaw almost dropped. "Really!? You sang yesterday?! I should've joined."

"You were absent yesterday, how can everyone invite you with that?"

"I heard that. Do you want to hear me sing?!" A tall figure appeared behind Kaidou and Aren.

"Hmm, sure! I wouldn't mind. I don't think it's bad."

"You're sacrificing yourself like that, Aren?!"

Rip in advance, Kuboyasu Aren.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

204K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
822 37 8
you (a loser) befriend a pink-haired psychic and his "friends" while developing a big fat crush on someone who you cant tell if he even considers you...
121K 4.4K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
1.6K 61 7
"my darling.. you will never be unloved by me" in which, two opposite figures seem to find their worlds in each other. kusuo saiki has fallen in lov...