Actions will always be louder...

Від cutesight

From the popular TikTok trend of seeing color when you meet your soulmate. (Except this is a one-sided effect... Більше

Goodbye
His kindness
Full of questions
Let's be friends
Tutoring plans
You dummy
Summer school festival
Your smile is beautiful
Goodnight texts
Awkward duo
Afternoon tears
An idiotic plan
She's someone precious
That's fine
Selfishness, Confessions, and Guilt
Heartache between two friends
Falling in love at the wrong time
Selfish
Best friend
Love myself
I like you more
"First date"
Selfish and Happiness
My love is solely to you
Halloween plans
Ghosted
The surprise
The fear of the unknown
A night to remember
Is that a threat?
Words are hard to come by
Friendship
Winter break
A Christmas to remember
He's here for her.
He's a cursed spirit
Soulmate

More than they let on

2.6K 138 46
Від cutesight

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Okkotsu wears a stiff expression from Itadori's rambling. He stares at Y/L/N's back before turning around to face the pink haired boy. The jig is up now. Itadori's witnessed everything. But Okkotsu figured this will happen sooner or later.

"Wait, this boy also knows you Yuta? Who exactly are these two?" Maki raises a brow, her golden eyes reflecting in the moonlight. She holds a keen eye on Itadori before flicking them over to the girl who stands in front of Inumaki. Okkotsu sighs quietly under his breath, his shoulders slumping.

He inhales deeply before answering the two. "Yes. Toge and I know Y/L/N and Itadori. As for your question Itadori..." Okkotsu's words fall flat. He looks at the dark sky, a few stars shine brightly above him.

"It's late. How about I explain everything tomorrow. You don't have any weekend plans, right? I'll send you an address to Tokyo Jujutsu High. There we will formally introduce our friends to you." Okkotsu carries himself with calmness despite his emotions swirling like a hurricane inside.

Maki furrows her brows together, her lips a tight fine line. It's obvious she doesn't like the sounds of two civilians barging into the school full of sorcerers. But it's too late to lie to the two after what they witnessed tonight. She quietly exhales and adjusts her glasses on her nose bridge. "Does that sound good to you pink haired boy?" Maki calls out to Itadori with a firm tone.

Itadori slowly turns around to look at the dark green haired girl. Of course he doesn't feel happy to wait another day for explanation. But it is late and he's positive everyone's tired. Itadori willingly nods his head before brushing past Okkotsu. Itadori rests his hands on Y/L/N's shoulders.

"I'll walk you home Y/L/N. There's a few things I want to talk to you about on the way back." Itadori tries his best to whisper to not let the others hear. But it's difficult to do so when no one is talking. Y/L/N nods her head before casting one last look over to Inumaki.

You bow slightly, muttering a soft thank you to the boy. You also thank Okkotsu for saving you today. Okkotsu is quick to avoid your eyes when you raise your head up to look at him. Your eyes then travel to the girl you only heard. She gives off an intimidating aura to her with her gleaming sharp eyes.

Nervously, you swallow the saliva that builds in your mouth. You also bow slightly to her before feeling Itadori gently nudge you forward. Itadori drops one hand away from your shoulder, while resting his arm on your shoulder. You quietly look up to see the faint pink of his hair. He wears a face full of guilt and anger.

You slowly raise your left arm up to pat his back gently. Your hand then rubs the palm of his back in circular motions. This catches Itadori's attention, his eyes widening when he looks over to you. A tiny smile graces your lips when you make eye contact. "Can you help me get better stamina when I run? I think it's a fair trade for me helping you with your studies, don't you think?"

Itadori's eyes waver and gloss over. He bites down on his lower lip, nodding his head up and down furiously with tears brimming the corner of his eyes. The two of you stop in your spot when Itadori envelopes you into a tight hug. The boy hides his face in your shoulder, his body trembling. Your chest tightens when you hear Itadori silently weep out by your right ear.

Hesitantly, you raise both arms up to wrap around his waist. You attempt to comfort the boy with gentle pats and rubs to his back. Itadori's words come out as slurs between gasps and sniffles. "I'm so sorry for putting you in that situation Y/L/N. I put the both of us in a dangerous position without thinking thoroughly."

Your shoulders relax and a sigh escapes your lips. You continue to pat Itadori's back while you speak up. "I know Ita..." Your lips close before you part them again after sorting out your thoughts. This isn't the time to blame him when he knows how much he's fucked up.

"You're just being yourself Ita. When you see someone helpless and in need, your mind tends to shut off. It's courageous and idiotic all at once. But, you saved the girl, didn't you? And luckily I made it out too. Let's just not test fate again. Next time things might not go so well like tonight." You slowly pull yourself out of Itadori's grasp to stare at his face.

The boy in front of you tries his best to wipe his tears. His nose is runny and you're sure the tip of his nose is red. You reach up to wipe a few loose tears away from Itadori's cheek. The corner of your lips curl into a smile when you gaze at him. "I'm glad to see you're okay Ita."

"Idiot, I wasn't put in that much danger." Itadori grumbles out while wiping his nose with the back of his left hand. You shake your head to deny his retort. A dry giggle escapes your lips when you speak up again.

"I'm sure you dodged an attack from those three earlier. Especially from Inumaki and Okkotsu. Those two are going to lecture us from hell and back tomorrow. We should brace ourselves until then." You turn to look where the three originally were. They've already disappeared from the park.

Itadori scoffs and reaches for your wrist. "Those two can't scare me. Anyway, let's head home before your parents worry." Itadori seems to cheer up slightly when he pulls you along. Your eyes lower to his hand that tightly grips around your wrist.

If Inumaki and Okkotsu didn't show up tonight, Itadori may have walked home alone. You have to properly thank those two tomorrow.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Uh...what are these two doing?" Panda is eating a bag of chips when Maki calls him out of his dorm room. The Sunday morning is already starting off in an entertaining matter. Two of Okkotsu's and Inumaki's friends have dropped by. The moment they arrived, the two quickly got on their knees in a formal deep bow.

Maki shrugs with her arms crossed as she leans her back against one of the wooden pillars of the traditional Japanese architecture building. She watches them from a distance while Inumaki desperately tries to get the two to stand up. "Salmon roe. Salmon roe." Inumaki profusely tries to grab the two's attention.

Panda looks around to not find Okkotsu. "Where is Yuta? He's missing this show." Panda chuckles before shoveling more chips into his mouth. Maki looks towards the building behind her.

"He went to tell the seniors we have guests today. He should be out shortly." She returns her eyes on the two guests who refuse to get up from their spot. She silently finds this situation entertaining but she won't verbally voice it aloud. The sound of the door opening catches Panda's and Maki's attention.

Okkotsu steps out with a heavy sigh and a ruffle to his hair. "I hate talking to the seniors...they talk too much." Okkotsu crinkles his nose as he speaks to himself. He raises his eyes up to make contact with Maki and Panda. Panda wears a bright smile before he points a finger across from him.

"Your friends are here Yuta. Toge can't seem to get them up." Panda snickers. Okkotsu raises a brow. Can't get them up? What is Panda rambling about? Okkotsu walks further out towards the courtyard. He watches Inumaki frantically tug Itadori before carefully tapping Y/L/N on the shoulder.

The sight before Okkotsu makes him sigh deeply and his eyes naturally close on their own. These two are always doing the weirdest things when they're together. He's unsure if this is Itadori's idea or Y/L/N's. Silently, Okkotsu walks over to help Inumaki. Okkotsu refrains from wanting to step on the two for being idiots.

He crouches in between the two with his hands clasping together. Okkotsu speaks up in a murmur, a disinterested look on his face. "What are you two doing? Doesn't this feel embarrassing?" Itadori is the first to raise his head from the ground to look at Okkotsu.

There's a bright red mark on the center of Itadori's forehead from how deeply he pinned his head against the stone ground. Okkotsu furrows his brows together when he sees the mark. "It does but we want to show how deeply apologetic we are. The two of us understand the stunt we pulled last night was foolish." Itadori speaks loudly and firmly.

His eyes reflect a seriousness that Okkotsu's never seen before. Inumaki crouches beside Okkotsu, his eyes resting on Y/L/N who still holds her head down. Itadori looks over to stare at Y/L/N. He nudges his elbow on the side of her arm. But she remains bowing.

You feel the tips of your ears heat up as several eyes narrow on you. You didn't really think this through after telling Itadori your idea of a deep apology. You're too embarrassed to look at the ones you're apologizing to. But you couldn't hide your face forever. Knowing Inumaki or Okkotsu, one of the two may use their cursed speech on you if you drag this out further.

Inhaling deeply, you're littered with anxiousness as you slowly raise your forehead up. Your face scrunches up with nervousness when you make eye contact with Inumaki. You're unable to say anything when he bursts into laughter. His laughter only makes you feel even more embarrassed than you already are. Your fingernails dig into your palms as you watch him loosely laugh.

You're glad to hear him laugh but it cost your own embarrassment. Okkotsu clears his throat, a clear redness casting over his face. Okkotsu is the first to speak up towards you with his hand over his mouth. "You two really are idiots." You naturally look over to Itadori who's already looking in your direction.

Itadori is silent at first but he struggles to muffle his laughter when you make eye contact. "Y-Y/L/N, your f-forehead." Itadori is unable to finish his sentence when he bellies over in laughter. Your hand quickly flies up to your forehead. If it's anything like Itadori's bright red forehead, yours is probably the same.

The heat from your ears now spread evenly across your entire face. You dart your eyes down, pursing your lips. An unfamiliar voice cuts through the laughter and grabs your attention. A panda makes itself present behind Inumaki and Okkotsu. You refrain from screaming at it's largeness and it's ability to speak.

"You have some peculiar friends, Toge, Yuta. They seem fun to be around." The panda looks down at Inumaki and Okkotsu who straighten themselves up. "The name is Panda. It's nice to meet you two." The panda named Panda extends a hand out towards Itadori. He starts to extend a hand to you but another hand beats him to it.

A slender feminine hand casts towards you. The girl from last night holds a gaze on your face. "I apologize for these idiots laughing at you. The name is Maki Zenin." You drop your hands away from your forehead to accept her extended hand. She easily pulls you up from the ground you kneel over. Despite her perfect slim figure-- she's strong.

"T-Thank you Zenin." You sheepishly say to her after the two of you pull your hands apart. She seems to grimace when you mention her last name. "I haven't heard someone call you that in awhile Maki." Panda comments with a chuckle. Maki adjusts her glasses and grits her teeth.

You glance at Maki and Panda. Does she hate her last name? Would she prefer you to call her by her surname? You're hesitant to since you haven't even casually called Itadori by his surname. You decide to ask her personally before you offend her anymore than you may have. "Do you prefer to be called by your surname?"

Maki slowly casts her attention over to you, a short nod to her head. You clam up the moment she nods her head. It's nerve wracking to already call someone you met their surname but offending them will be worse. Clearing your throat after swallowing the saliva that forms in your mouth, you part your lips to whisper out her name.

You keep your eyes down with your hands clasping together, a blush streaking across your face. "M...Maki. Sorry for troubling you last." You bow slightly, your hair falling on the sides of your face. Itadori joins you in a bow. He speaks in a boisterous tone.

"Same here Maki! I apologize for my idiotic choices. We both would also like to thank the four of you for helping us in the situation last night." Itadori squeezes his eyes shut while he speaks in clarity and roughness. Panda gazes at his other friends who remain silent and focused on the two before them.

Maki nibbles her lower lip before grabbing hold of Y/L/N's shoulder. She gently props the girl up with a deep stare in her eyes. "No need to be so formal. We all understand you're apologetic. Let's not make this more awkward."

You relax from hearing her words. A smile forms on your face and you cast your eyes over to Inumaki and Okkotsu. The two give a short nod of affirmation. You then realize you haven't properly introduced yourself to Maki or Panda. Your fingers run through your hair when you decide to speak up.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N. It's nice to meet you Maki, Panda." Your eyes glance at the two nervously. You were too focused on feeling embarrassed that you missed the details on these two new faces. Panda had hands more so than paws like a normal panda. While Maki's hair is a unique dark green with her golden eyes.

Itadori who stands beside you also introduces himself to the two. The awkward atmosphere slowly disappears into a comfortable one. Itadori's easy going personality sparks up conversation easily with Panda. You timidly make eye contact with Inumaki and Okkotsu who have remained silent. Inumaki takes a step closer to you, his hand extending out.

You jolt slightly when you feel his hand rub your forehead. His eyes are focused when he stares at the red mark. You notice the simple white tee that clings to his chest. He's not in his usual uniform. This is the first time you've seen him in casual wear.

When you drop your eyes down to avoid staring, you nervously take a step back when you see Okkotsu crouches down by your legs. His eyes flick up to you with a glare full of daggers. He must still be upset at you from last night. You remain still when he brushes his fingertips against your knees to dust off a few particles. "Was it your idea or Itadori's idea for this stunt?" Okkotsu murmurs under his breath.

You chew the inside of your cheek as you watch Okkotsu stand up and Inumaki pulling his hand away. Your silence is enough of an answer for Okkotsu. He releases a sigh under his breath. "I've never seen these two worry over anyone so much until last night." Maki intervenes in the conversation.

She wears a smug smirk when she eyes the two boys beside her. Seems like the three of you have forgotten Maki's existence despite her standing next to Inumaki. "Are you a princess Y/L/N?" Maki asks you a peculiar question. You shake your head to her words. She hums out and a shine flickers in her eyes.

"Don't tease her Maki." Okkotsu speaks out. His deadpan expression gazes towards Maki. She scoffs and nods her head. Maki wears a smug expression and she readies to make a witty response back to Okkotsu. You mentally remind yourself to never challenge Maki.

As she parts her lips to speak, Inumaki opens his own mouth to speak a command. "Silence." Maki's eyes widen and waver. Her brows quickly knit together as she crosses her arms. Your jaw drops slightly when you watch the exchange.

Panda seems to notice the commotion beside him. He pulls Inumaki by the back of his collar and lifts him up as if he's a ragdoll. "Hey. You don't use your cursed speech on your allies Toge. If the seniors find out, you'll be in big trouble. You know you're limited to how many words you can say until your throat hurts and you're profusely coughing up blo--"

"Silence." The second command comes out from Okkotsu towards Panda. You and Itadori both watch the event in front of you. Itadori seems confused from the simple commands. He slowly processes everything before pointing his finger wildly at Inumaki and Okkotsu.

"D-DO YOU TWO HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMMAND PEOPLE?!" Itadori gasps loudly. The four sorcerers before him turn their attention over to the loud pink haired boy. It's slipped their minds that Itadori doesn't know about their powers. Okkotsu was to fill Itadori in about everything today.

"Sleep." Inumaki commands when he looks at Itadori. You watch Itadori go limp and you quickly extend your arms out to catch him. But his weight pulls you down slightly. Your eyes flick over to Inumaki who finally gets lowered down by Panda.

"Why did you put him to sleep Inumaki?" You stare at the boy with confusion. It's obvious that he's unable to verbally tell you why. Panda helps you with Itadori. He lifts Itadori up and carries him over his shoulder.

"It's easier if Itadori falls asleep for now. He was a little too panicked. Let's head over to the courtyard Y/L/N. You didn't have breakfast yet, right? Let's grab a bite and Itadori can eat too when he wakes up." Panda comforts you with his warm words after Okkotsu's weak cursed speech breaks. But you're still confused to why things escalated after Maki's comment.

Did her comment trigger Okkotsu and Inumaki? Maybe they felt embarrassed having her point out how caring the two are towards you. You're sure the two care for you so much because of the circumstances the three of you met in. You can't apologize enough for making them worry over you like this. You'll have to show the two you can handle things on your own.

Asides the commotion from last night. That one was out of your hands. Panda gently pats your shoulder, nonverbally telling you to follow next to him. Your heart jolts when you're reminded that a panda is this close to you. You'll have to get used to this. Without a word, you listen to Panda as he speaks happily.

Maki finally regains her voice and she tugs Okkotsu and Inumaki back towards her. "What was that for?" She glares at the two who avoid her eyes. The two mimic one another with their arms crossed. Maki tries to analyze their expressions for an answer.

Is there something special about Y/L/N that Maki is unaware of?

"Don't tease or speak rudely towards Y/L/N." A voice bot fills the silence. Maki glances over to Inumaki who holds his phone tightly. "She's someone precious. Her heart and feelings are fragile. I'd also like it if she didn't know too much about my sorcerer side."

"Alright but that doesn't explain Yuta's attitude." Maki's furrow brows and sharp eyes turn over to Okkotsu. He grinds his teeth together, his hands turning into fists before he shoves them into his pockets. Inumaki slowly looks over to Okkotsu who has his head down. A look of confliction traces along Okkotsu's face.

He clicks his tongue before turning his back to both Inumaki and Maki. "My answer is the same as Toge's. I'd like Y/L/N to only see the brighter things in life. She's gone through enough teasing." Maki only grows more confused from Okkotsu's reasoning.

"What teasing? She seems like a nice girl. Who on Earth would bother her?" Maki speaks sternly. She tries to bate the two to tell her more information. She watches Inumaki tug on the back of Okkotsu's shirt. The two trade glances, mentally speaking to each other so it seems.

The two then turn to face Maki with a serious expression. Inumaki points to his eyes while Okkotsu verbally tells her what Inumaki wants to say. "Y/L/N. She's colorblind since birth. Humans are cruel and tease her for it. I don't know why but it seems like she can only see color when Toge is around. That's all we can tell you."

Maki slowly processes Okkotsu's words. These two are protecting her from cruel words because she's dealt with it from people around her? Maki knows Okkotsu and Inumaki personally. These two have gone through their own share of bullying. So it makes complete sense for them to shield the same thing from Y/L/N.

She has more questions but it's best for her to not ask. Maki silently nods before exhaling. "Alright. I didn't plan to tease her anyway. She seems like someone with a kind heart compared to other humans I've witnessed. We best get a move on before Panda creates a horrible concoction of breakfast for her to eat."

Inumaki widens his eyes and quickly darts off from Maki's words. Okkotsu looks bewildered when he watches the boy run. "Wait Toge! Maki is only teasing, you idiot!" Okkotsu sighs as he picks up his feet to dart after the boy. Maki snickers as she watches Okkotsu and Inumaki disappear.

Maki crosses her arms and speaks under her breath. "She may not be a real princess but she's a princess to them. I'm worried for the outcome this girl has on those two. It's obvious they have feelings for her. There's more to her story than they're letting me on." 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

18.2K 464 24
"𝓑𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄] [𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐙 �...
4.8K 106 13
" mustard leaf? " " you know with my curse technique you can speak to me normally right " Y/n l/n a 18 year old left in gojo care after her Parent...
111K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
35.2K 3.4K 40
Most siblings get along better than others. Then there are Merrick and his younger brother Jericho who loathe each other and after being away for so...