the forgotten son of giants (...

Per sansundertale35

izuku yagi was a abnormal boy all his life he was taller then the other kids. they all thought It was his pui... Més

izuku's character bio
chapter 1 the beginning
chapter 2 confused ghosts ?
chapter 3 something to remember
chapter 4 welcome
chapter 5 a test of might
chapter 6 frist day
chapter 7 rage chad rage
chapter 8 trouble in the classroom
chapter 9 u.s.j
chapter 10 dealing and training
chapter 11 sports festival begins
chapter 12 fighting chad
chapter 13 the heat of battel
chapter 14 finishing with a bang
chapter 15 who are you?
chapter 16 swords are pretty cool
chapter 17 the Court of man part 1
chapter 18 Court of man part 2
chapter 20 fact to face
chapter 21 ebony black
prologue 1 product testing

chapter 19 meeting at the mall

2.6K 39 15
Per sansundertale35

Third person

After the event at i-island our gourp of teenagers had no time to rest, as they needed to get some supplies for the camping trip in a week. So they went to the mall.

It was crowded with people and was loud with chatter. The teens had split up and where getting some stuff. Our protagonist was looking for the sports equipment store while he stood next to a bench. His glasses glowed for a second and a female voice comes out.

Sky "the store your looking for in on the second floor izuku"

Her voice was smooth and calm.He gives a quick thank you to her as he started to walk towards the stairs Only to be grabbed by a guy in a black hoodie. The mysterious man had his hand around the izukus neck just barley retching it.

??? " don't make a move or your dead."

Izuku just looked behind him to face the person making the threat Only to lick the guys face. Making the guy move away in disgust and whipped his face making his hood go down. Revealing a shaggy black haired, red eyed guy in his early twenty's.

Shigaraki "dude you shouldn't have done that's its gross! "

He said in a slightly annoyed tone.Izuku just laughed and put a arm around his shoulder.

Izuku "well you shouldn't of been messing with Me tenko .who knows what could of happened if I didn't know it was you."

He half joked and half scolded his older friend. They then walked over to the bench and sat down. They talked of a bit.

Shigaraki "so how's school treating you?.Well beside letting you get the shit beat out of you or attacked by villains I mean."

Izuku "ha yeah that was wild But hey its made me stronger as a person.so yeah pretty good I think."

Shigaraki/tenko let out a disappointed sigh before he spoke.

Shigaraki "so speaking of villains. What do you think of that Shigaraki guy who attacked the u.s.j and that city? "

Izuku didn't really need to think about his response. But if he know he was going to say it to Shigaraki himself he would of done his criticism a bit nicer.

Izuku "to be honest i think he's in way over his head. The guy straight up had a tantrum because he lost and his voice!"

Shigaraki "what's wrong with his voice? "

He said in a slightly hurt voice. Izuku just looked at him for a second with a 
Emotionless face.

Izuku "He sounds like he eat gravel for breakfast. And the constant game lingo it absolutely Make him sound childish"

Shigaraki just sat there with a grimace for a few seconds and went to say something.

Shigaraki "well he can't be that childish if he attacked u.a and that city he attacked. that was scary. Right?"

He asked him a question instead of a statement but izuku didn't really care about it.

Izuku "yeah I emit that was scary-"

Shigaraki got a slightly smile on his face after he said that but I was quickly changed after izuku continued speaking. 

Izuku "-But if it wasn't for the fact Hollows attacked I wouldn't of known It was him. I mean sure it was a very "villain" thing to do but he didn't give a reason for the attack."

Shigaraki "He wants to take down hero society or something!"

Shigaraki said in a defensive manner.
Izuku looked at him like he was stupid.

Izuku "tenko explain to me what attacking random people has to do with taking down hero society!."

Shigaraki was going to argue but when he was trying to figure out why he was coming up blank. Much to his confusion. He was sure he had a answer that made sense. Izuku took his silence as I signal to continue. 

Izuku "see! If he really wanted to hit hero society where it hurt. He should of went after the hero association and used the attack as cover to take private information from there computers and use it to show the public some shaddy things there probably doing or letting happen. "

Shigaraki started to actually think about this and write it down on a note book he had.

Shigaraki "so your saying there's stuff that going on behind the scenes that could make them look bad?"

Izuku "of course. I mean look at you and me where living examples of the hero system failing people.the amount of hero's out there and none of the, helped us?. Think of all the other  people they probably engorged For all they know we could be plotting to get back at them right now!"

Shigaraki started to sweat a little and moved his color around.

Shigaraki "hypothetically?"

Izukus just laughed and patted him on the back.

Izuku "but yeah he should try to get the public to be on his side before he takes down "hero society" if that's even his goal ."

Shigaraki was confused again and had to ask what he meant.

Izuku "what I mean is he's not the one In charge. He's just a puppet for some greater force that give him the opportunity to do his work. Probably as a means for his own gain. As who realies on who more?. If Shigaraki goes he'll probably be fine or if he gose Shigaraki will have nothing to do his stupid scheme's"

After izuku eye opening talk Shigaraki was starting to question his life and own existence as a whole. But quickly snapped back to reality. He had trouble keeping on track and making a plan. But izuku didn't. He could do what he was doing before asking izuku for some help and ideas for the league.

Shigaraki "so izuku I'm having a bit of trouble with my business. Can you help me out?"

Izuku replied instantly. Ready to help his friend. 

Izuku "sure tell me what happened so far so I can get a good idea what's going on. "

Shigaraki "well I got shot my first day. my first try at advertising got me no attention. I don't know what I'm doing wrong?"

Izukus face was heavy with concern as he pat his friends back softly.

Izuku "jees! so can you tell me what your business is and dose?."

Shigaraki was a bit confused by what his was asking.

Shigaraki " why?"

Izuku just pulled his friend closer and showed him some pictures of other businesses.

Izuku "tenko you see a lot of businesses have a u.s.p that gets people to come to the business."

Shigaraki "but whats that? I'm getting more confused here zuzu."

Izuku just exhaled a long breath.

Izuku " u.s.p stands for unique selling point. The more unique you are the more likely you'll get people to be interested in you business. So tell me about the business!"

Shigaraki got a bit embarrassed and started to talk about his 'business'.

Shigaraki "well my business is trying to replace stuff from the constant images of all might and so people can have normal...stuff"

Izuku started to tap on his chin till he got a idea.

Izuku "so your business a statement of the commercialisation that makes all might and other heroes have that makes them separate from average person. You should try explain why and specify target that target ordnance and branch out from there. Make a statement like the thing that it stands for is flared and plays into the unconscious fears of the public"

Shigaraki seems to understand that izuku was getting at. He wasn't trying to explain why he was doing it. He was trying to get people on his side. so he can kill all might .this is really helpfull he should of gone to izuku months ago.

Shigaraki " I get it I'm not explaining or presenting to the public in a way that makes sense. Even that hero killer guy had a goal and reason for the shit he did!"

Izuku "funny you should mention that. one of my friends, brother got attacked by him. Crazy how he went missing tho?"

Suddenly a voice called out for izuku. It was Uraraka as she walked over to him with a smile.

Uraraka " hey babe the others where wondering where you were."

Shigaraki just whistled and snickers a bit.

Shigaraki "oh~! izuku you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. Looks like my little bro's becoming a man"

Uraraka was surprised at the guys statement and asked a question.

Uraraka "Izuku who's this? "

Izuku "he's tenko. That really close friend I talked about"

Shigaraki gave a small wave and smiled. Well tryed. his lips where really chaped. He then gave izuku a fake hit to the shoulder.

Shigaraki "come on zuzu where more than friends now where like brothers."

He then looked at his phone and made a huff noise. 

Shigaraki "well looks like I got to bounce.Hope you have a nice summer break man. Oh and thanks for the edvise"

He walked to the exits and pulled out a flip phone. He put it to his ear and talked in a normal voice.

Shigaraki "Kurogiri take me back to the bar. We have some work to do"

A black portal opened up and he stepped through it. Izuku on the other hand had walked to the sports store and bought a new peir of knee high red boxing shoes. Much to the confusion of his lover.

Uraraka "not being judgemental here but why couldn't you just buy shoes at the clothes store?"

He looked at her dead I the eye and dropped a mager bomb on her.

Izuku "normal shoes don't have the right amount of space for my feet as they don't need to have room for the extra joint In the pinky toe"

Uraraka was a bit surprised but just excepted that it's not the most shocking thing in the world and let it be.

Time skip』

Izukus pov

I was sitting on the bus ready to go to camp with my class. Nothing much was happening except for mineta needed go to the bathroom. I was leaning back in my chair and just closed my eyes for abit. Till the buss suddenly stopped. I asked sky if we had reached the camp.

Sky "no izuku we are about a mile away from the camp."

Me "them we have a problem on are hands."

Aizawa got out of his seat and told us to leave the buss. When we got off the buss we where greeted by the wild
Wild pussycats. One of my favourite heroes mostly because of the cat theme they have going on. They explained that they are the owners of the camp and that this was the start of are extreme quirk training. And the first one was getting to the camp in 3 hours or not dinner. 

Which sadly led to my classmate's and friends being thrown off a cliff. Well partly I grabbed most of them with ball whip. Until I was told to put them down and got to the camp so they can try the challenge. So I did the float of shame to the camp and waited for my friends.

The camp was empty probably because my class was meant to be here But there was one other person there actually. Sky told  me the kids name was kota izumi because he didn't tell me when I tried to talk to him. he just punch me in the dick only for me to not react  and him to hurt his hand, look scared and ran off some where. To be honest not the weirdest way someone has reacted to me saying hello.

So I'm here doing some push ups to pass the time. Which was longer then 3 hours at this point so I'm starting to get nervous for my friends and asked if I can go help but they keep telling me that I'm not allowed to.

Aizawa "sorry kid I can't let you help them all the time. If I did they'll never be able to do anything on their own"

Me "at least give me something to do besides pointlessly working out. I'm not even using my quirk"

Then one of the wild Wild pussycats spoke up.

Ragdoll "I can't complain the view form here is pretty nice"

Tiger "you do understand he's a minor right?"

She looked at bit scared after that and just looked away while whistling.

Mandalay "sorry about her, and we'll give you some equipment for your training"

She then walked over to a large box on a rolling bord. It was taking a lot of effort for her to move it forwards and even then she had to ask for tiger's help. After a lot of effort from both of them they made it to me and opened up the box. Inside where what looked like arm guards and shine pads. They where made of a completely black metal and had long rod's of metal in between the gaps.

Me "so what are those for?"

Mandaly just smiled and folded her arms. Tiger just told me what they where for.

Tiger " they're special density shifting weights. You put them on to your arms and legs and train with them. They have a quirk related affect on them so that it'll always weigh slightly more than the wearer can handle. We expect  you to do all your training with these on"

Alright thats seems like a good training exercise. I mean it worked for rock lee so it'll work on me right. I just grabbed them and put them on. It became harder to move around but I could get over it. I started to do some more basic training just to get a feel for the weights. 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and a 10 kilometre run.

It was going well I was tired and sweeting like crazy a kind of workout I haven't had in a while. It was a few hours before sunset when I realised I hadn't eat anything all day. Which as ketchū says "just a formality at this point due to you being able to survive on no food for a year" which was a hard pill to swallow after the increased metabolism for a week. But I can still eat a few times a day.

So I walked over to the wild Wild pussycats and asked if I could have something to eat. To which they replied "make if your self there's ingredients for curry so get to cooking" it would be mean if I didn't like cook but it doesn't stop me from thinking about my friends and partners. 'I'm allowed to make food for them as well right?. Well it's not like they can stop me ' so I get to cooking.

I started by chopping the vegetables into bite size pieces. I made them float in the air and did a quite slash of my sword. It was easy pickings after that i started the fire.add some oil, cooked the vegetables first then add the meat. Added the curry spice mix and stir for a while without water then added warter and let simmer for a while. After that just boil up some rice and you'll get a spicy beef curry fresh from the pot.

It was sunset when my classmate's came limping up to the camp. All of them looked tired and beat up. Izumi was holding her head as she presumably had a migraine from over use of her quirk and iida's legs where smoking so I guess they'll be grateful for me cooking for them.

(Zanpakuto all forms)

Me "hey guys need anything? "

Shoka "Izuku! thank god I need you to help me get Uraraka to a toilet or something she's about to blow"

A loud vomiting sound came form behind her and a sickened voice started to talk

Uraraka "I'm not going to need it anymore but can you please just carry us to a chair or something my leg feel like lead"

Kirishima "yeah please man it'll be manly of you to do it"

Me "I was going to do it any way so yeah and I made you guys some curry."

Iida "thank you. Chad I don't believe we're in any condition to cook"

Tokyami "the claws of darkness lay deep I'm my soul"

Tsu "what he said ribbit"

I carry my partners to the bench and my classmate's flowering suit. There all sat down in there little gourps as I bring them they're curry getting mine last and sitting with my gang. We started to eat and they seem to be enjoying the food.

Momo "Chad I might be going crazy or has your food gotten even more delicious?"

Iida "incredible I haven't eaten curry this good in my whole life!"

Me "I'm sure your being polite it's alright curry. The fact my quirk warns me of danger to the food is helping getting the timings right."

Bakugou yelled something from his table and just started to angrily eat his Curry. While izumi just laughed at him. Speaking of a izumi I wonder if kota would like some curry. I'll have to give it to him when I find him. now i'll just relax with my friends for a bit.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

256K 5.3K 45
The unfortunate child, born as one of the few without any quirk. Izuku Yagi was broken by the world and people in it, including those who were suppos...
68.4K 1.3K 11
Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero Psychic has been diagnosed as quirkless...
179K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
282K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...