FLUTTER | Taekook

De jinxed_jin

(ON HOLD) Where Jungkook meets a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. - TAEKOOK FAIRY FANFICTION Top KTH Bo... Mai multe

0 : [prologue]
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

1

278 24 54
De jinxed_jin

Third person POV
-

"Jungkook!"

The fairy twisted his head to the direction he heard the voice calling his name.

He smiled to himself softly, "I'll be right back," he then announced to the tall sunflower he was working on blooming.

quickly he flew through the air, adoring the way the wind felt on his face.

He admired all the different kinds of plants as he flew over them, sprinkling tiny bits of pixie dust to have them begin to sprout.

He giggled as he flew faster, the warm sun glistening in his wings, causing them to sparkle.

"Yes sir Jung?" He began, slowly setting himself down onto the ground next to the king.

Jung Hoseok was an animal fairy.

He wore a thin cloak made of leather, a bit of dark orange leaves wrapped around to cover his body.

And next to him was a smaller, more skittish looking fairy.

The fairy had a light pastel purple, pin straight hair-do, which neatly sat on his head.

By the colour the fairy was, Jungkook could tell he was a flower fairy.

"This is Park Jimin," The king mentioned, gesturing towards the fairy, "he just got out of training today and will be moving onto the baby district."

The smaller fairy blushed, a bit embarrassed at the attention.

"And I will need you to show him around."

Jungkooks eyes widened with excitement, "I'd be more than happy to help!" He beamed, nodding along.

Jungkook was known around for being the most skilled flower fairy.

He worked in all the districts around flowering, those consisting of blooming, seeding, growing, and even babies.

Jimin stepped forward a bit, before stepping away with Jungkook, who quickly grabbed ahold of his wrist.

"So... baby district, huh?" Jungkook smiled, beginning to start a conversation.

Jimin nodded, fidgeting with his fingers a bit, "yeah."

"You'll love it," he smiled, "let's go," he motioned for the two to start flying off.

Jimin trailed closely next Jungkook, landing next to him as they stepped in a big rose patch.

Jungkook smiled, walking up to one of the fairy's that were currently at work.

"Are they all doing fine?" He questioned.

She nodded, "bundles are all tight, well watered, and good temperatures."

"Perfect," he grinned and gestured for Jimin follow him.

The two boys fluttered over to an unoccupied rose, and Jungkook trailed his hands along the stem.

"As we both know, fairies are born from flowers," he began to speak up again, "so the baby district is a really important job."

Jimin nodded while listening in, watching Jungkooks actions closely.

"First, we have to check and make sure the bundles are closed, and all the petals are in the right place," he taught, fluttering up to the top of the flower, "direct sunlight is terrible for the babies, it could burn them."

Once it was checked Jungkook let Jimin admire around the plant, taking mental notes.

"Next, we have to check the soil to make sure it's moist," he smiled as they went back down to the ground, feeling at it with their hands.

"Does this feel moist enough?" He decided to test Jimin.

The smaller boy felt it in his hands for a moment, and nodded.

"Yeah it does."

Jungkook grinned brightly, "fantastic job Jimin."

The small fairy smiled back, feeling good about himself.

"We never over water the plants," he listed, "Rose's follow a specific watering pattern, once a week at the least, but if they begin to look dry, start up to twice a week."

Jimin nodded back, not wanting to interrupt Jungkooks lesson.

"And lastly watch the temperature," he said, "to much sun can cause the plant to be brittle and dry."

Once he set himself back onto the ground he glanced at Jimin.

"Get all that?"

The small purple boy nodded his head, "I think so."

"Great, let's go have you try a couple yourself," he beamed excitedly, hands on his hips.

"Alright," Jimin mumbled, flying off with Jungkook as they made their way down to the next flower.

"Excellent job! You're a natural," Jungkook complimented the boy as they began flying back to the oak tree, "it's good to know these babies will be in great hands."

Jimin smiled and nodded, "thank you, training for this took a lot out of me, but I feel ready for it."

"Oh you're more than ready," he expressed happily, "you're amazing."

Jimin flushed from the attention and nodded, "thank you, I'm excited to be apart of this."

"And I can't wait to see you around," Jungkook added in.

As the two began to talk about more, the king suddenly landed himself in a spot right next to Jungkook.

"How did training go?"

"Oh it went wonderful," he began to blabber, "Jimin here is the best student I've had, he got everything right, and was so easy to work with."

The king smiled, "wonderful, I'm glad to hear that," he nodded at Jimin.

The small boy hummed back, happy about the recognition he was already getting on the first day.

"Fly along now Jimin," the King began again, "I have a request for Jungkook here."

Jimin nodded and flew away, flying somewhere up the big oak tree.

"Oh, don't tell me we are short on cleaning fairies again! I know I'm good with flowers, and other plants, but cleaning off the sap from the oak tree was so difficult—"

"No Jungkook," the king laughed, placing his hand onto the fairy's shoulder, "I need you to go out and collect some more pickerelweed seeds, one of the others forgot to mention we were running low."

Jungkook huffed to himself, dusting off his light pink pedal outfit, fixing one of the stem straps.

"Of course," he mumbled a bit annoyed.

He was never fond of finding and extracting flower seeds. He just found it boring.

"You wouldn't mind would you?" The king began again, raising an eyebrow up in curiosity.

Jungkook shook his head, "no, I don't mind, I have nothing better to do right now anyway," he muttered, jumping up to hover, "these are by the stream, correct?"

The king nodded, "yes, Jungkook."

"Okay! I'll be right back," he said and jumped up, flying away.

Jungkook flew down the familiar path, going pretty far away, until he felt the air beginning the get humid.

He landed gently next to a plant, being a bit cautious of the calm stream next to him, not wanting to get any water on him.

Everyone knows fairies can't fly with wet wings, and Jungkook didn't want to risk anything.

He began to pluck at the flower, humming a little tune to himself as he did.

A couple minutes soon went by, and Jungkook was finally getting close to done, cradling the buds in his arms.

But suddenly he heard a faint noise.

He stopped his movements and glanced around, analyzing his surroundings closely.

He was quiet to see if could hear anything again, or if it was just his imagination.

The soft sounds of the water pushing against the rocks filled his ears, and bit of birds chirps were heard.

He licked his lips nervously and began to pull buds from the flower at a faster rate, feeling a bit anxious.

Thats when he heard the noises again.

It sounded like a twig snapping.

This caused Jungkook to jump, having him now hugging the buds close to his chest as he hovered safely in the air.

"Hello?" He called out, "who's there?"

It went silent again, and Jungkook was beginning to think it must have been an animal of some sorts.

His eyes darted around the area a bit more, until he felt it was safe, and slowly began to drop himself back to the ground to continue to collect the buds.

Jungkook scrunched up his eyebrows, being focused on his current actions, trying to balance all the things in his arms while also stretching up to grab more.

Once he got the last one, he smiled in victory.

And just as he was about to fly away, something jumped at him.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" Jungkook yelped, dropping all the buds he had nicely placed in his hands along the moist ground.

The unknown fairy fell forward in a fit of laughter, clutching his stomach as he watched Jungkook step backwards with fright.

"I got you!" Jungkook heard the boy across from him cracking up.

Once the pink haired boy realized what happened, he glared over and began to pick up the buds that were sprawled out, dusting them with his hand a bit.

"Thanks for that," he mumbled annoyed.

The fairy across him chuckled as his laugh finally began to die down a little.

"Sorry," he said as he began to help Jungkook pick up the buds, "your scared face is ugly by the way."

Jungkook couldn't help but feel annoyed with this unknown fairy in his presence.

"What was that for?"

The fairy shurgged, "you looked like the perfect target."

Jungkooks glare continued as he gritted his teeth, yanking the buds from the other fairy's hands, not responding back.

"Say, what are you doing here anyway?" The boy asked, dusting his hands off.

Jungkook took a quick look at him from head to toe, taking in all the fairy's features.

He had a pastel green hair placed messily on top of his head, along with green leaves wrapped around his body, being held together with stems.

Jungkook took a fond notice at all the little strawberries placed around his outfit, almost making his outfit look spotted.

He must have been a fruit fairy.

"I was grabbing buds off this pickerelweed plant," Jungkook responded straight faced.

The strawberry fairy playfully bit his lip, looking at the other up and down a little.

"Are you a flower fairy?" Jungkook heard the boy speak up.

He nodded, "yeah, I am."

"Seeder?"

Jungkook shook his head, "no, I do all the districts."

"Really? Impressive," he heard the other fairy say, and watched him lick his lips.

Jungkook rolled his eyes a bit, "what are you? A berry fairy?"

He nodded proudly and pointed at his outfit, "a strawberry fairy more specifically."

Jungkook hummed in response, taking in the painfully obvious fact.

"So, flower, what's your name?"

"I'm Jungkook," he mumbled, taking a step over, shuffling the buds in his arms to get them to sit more comfortably, "and you are..?"

The strawberry fairy smiled cheekily, pushing his hair back with his hand.

"I'm Taehyung."

-

Continu─Г lectura

O s─Г-╚Ыi plac─Г ╚Щi

11K 643 12
Jeon Jungkook a cute innocent boy had a one night stand with an arrogant and cold boy named Kim Taehyung miracle happening to Jungkook's life leadin...
1.5M 78.2K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
168K 12.8K 39
Where Taehyung is being followed by an ,oddly bigger than usual, raven with strange purple eyes. He thinks he is starting to get crazy from everythin...
save me; kv De <3

Fanfiction

750K 34.9K 47
taehyung moves to another city with his parents that mistreat him. there he meets the mysterious and hot jeongguk. top jjk bottom kth