SaiShi Tales

De aesthetesoulx

Based on my comfort ship SaiShi- Sai Ketan Rao and Shivangi Khedkar known for Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali. "𝘈𝘧�... Mai multe

Introduction
First Meet - OS
...until next time - OS
Hyderabad Tales - TS
Hyderabad Tales 2 - TS
Hyderabad Tales 3 - TS
Puppy - OS
"close your eyes" - OS
a musical night - OS
jealousy n' cravings - TS
jealousy n' cravings 2 - TS
facts! - OS
eid scenes - OS
lovesick - OS
until I found you

demos n' demands - OS

1.5K 83 54
De aesthetesoulx

TW- mature content
sentences in italics refer to the character's inner thoughts.
___________________________________

"yes yes sanju just do exactly that and let me know when it's done and also-"

sai was pacing around the house talking to his manager regarding the promotions he did today for the music video release with shivangi.

he was barely giving any attention to that one cute lil sulking person on the couch who was munching on her chips while glaring at him as he paced back and forth.

"ughh he is been on that damn phone for 3 hours straight now! car mein bhi phone se hi chipka hua tha and ghar aake bhi wahi. and uss sanju ke bacche se toh itne ghante baat karraha hai jaise uski gf woh hai main nahi! meri koi kadr hi nahi hai iss khadus ko😤" her nose flared as she gritted her teeth. she wanted him to listen her but her words fell on deaf ears. or rather busy ears.

being habituated to having his entire attention on her 24/7, him not talking to her properly for even an hour didn't sit well with her. however, she understands his situation and hence decided to distract herself by having a shower and changing into something comfy.

once she came out from the shower; wearing her night tee and shorts with damp hair, so simple yet looking like a dream; she saw that sai was lazily resting his head on the head-rest of the sofa, half asleep. he clearly looked exhausted.

"my man needs some love" she smiled and tip toed to him.

without uttering a word, she comfortably adjusted herself cross-legged on his lap, her back facing his front, and waited for him to react.

in less than few seconds, she felt his huge hands snake up her tiny waist, pulling her closer into him. he dipped his face in the crook of her neck and took a lungful of her scented damp hair. "mmmhhh" he breathed out. oh how much he loves that. and it tickles in her stomach every time he does it.

she was smiling wide and blushing throughout while his face was buried in her hair clad neck. but being her dramatic self, she had to do something.

she loosened his grip off her waist and sat upright, still in his lap, folded her arms across and went "hmph" leaving him confused.

"kya hua"

"promotions khatam bhi ho gaye, hum wapas aa bhi gaye but tu subah se meri sautan ke saath hi busy tha, main kaun hu?? meri feelings thodi hain??" and made a puppy face.

"sautan?? who's that? i'm a loyal man pls" he said raising his eyebrows

she digged out his phone from his pocket and showed it to him flaring her nose and went back to her "hmph" position. and he at once understood why she is upset.

"aww i'm sorry i couldn't give you time today" he said making puppy face and once again pulling her closer by her waist

"this puppy face won't work all the time okay? you've barely given me time these days"

"achaa...so what will work this time?"

she didn't reply and kept her head turned away from him.

there was a brief moment of silence until he understood what she wants. all that his baby wants is his attention and pampering, she loves that and he knows it.

"how does meetha and sushi sound baby?"

sushi and she loses it. her face instantly lit up and she added "omg yes and some quality time at the beach too! perfect plan for today" she said while playing with his fingers.

"by quality time you mean making out secretly at the beach like last time?" he said smirking.

she blushed as soon as those memories came rushing to her mind and was quick to elbow him making him laugh.

"well, depends on the mood. for now let us relax" saying so she rested her head backwards on his shoulder and lazily went through her phone.

he was about to take his phone out too but then she hit his hand "thodi der meri sautan se dur rahega toh marr nahi jayega"

"whaaatt? tu bhi toh phone dekh rahi hai"

"i don't care. tu phone nahi dekhega matlab nahi dekhega"

he rolled his eyes but kept his phone back, sighing. having nothing to do, he just rested his face on her shoulder peeking into her phone and engulfing her tiny teeny body in his arms. i love how she is so smol against me. my perfect baby.

"what are you watching?" sai asked

"oh nothing, just these posts we've been tagged in. looks like the interviews we gave today are out"

"hmm" he hummed nuzzling in her ear while subconsciously inhaling her fragrance, again. he can't stop doing that now, can he?

she then plays a few clips of the interviews they gave today, laughing and randomly discussing about them. she stumbled upon one where he was pulling her leg and was quick to elbow him.

"aaj bohat taang kheech raha tha meri tu huh?"

"arey shivi i was in so much stress today cause of the workload and tujhe pata hai na jab main stress mein hota hu toh-"

"pregnant lady ban jaata hai with lots of mood swings" she said in a low tone but ofc he heard it.

"haan exactly... whaaat!?"

before he could speak further she added "tu stress mein tha isliye flow mein chali gayi warna chutney bana deti wahin"

he just rolled his eyes when she played the next clip where she says "we kill it together" and quickly scrolled down.

"ruk ruk ruk woh dalna zara phirse" and made her play that clip again.

"haan madam toh mhrw mein toh sanki buddha mushkil se romance karne deta tha and MB toh 2 din ka shoot tha bas toh how was our romance "roz ka" and how did "we kill it together" mujhe bataiye pls?" he asked smirking.

"uhh umm-" she stammered and he was quick to chuckle. "bol na" he asked again.

"ohho as if you don't know sai. drama mat kar" she rolled her eyes.

"nah mujhe demo chahiye abhi" his smirk widened.
that devilish smile made her blush under his piercing gaze.

shivi turned around, her front facing his while still sitting on his lap. she puts her arms around his neck and her eyes trying to decide where to stay, his black orbs or his lush lips.

he is so edible that just looking at his face turns me on ugh.

she then traces her index finger along his face and lifted up his chin and moved dangerously close to his face. he could feel his breath hitch as he felt her soft lips against his own, brushing gently.

he holds her bare thighs and wraps 'em around his torso and then cups her face, deepening the kiss. their tongues came together like two missing pieces of a puzzle. his hand gradually slipped under her tee, sending shivers down her spine.

my skin feels better with his touching it, my hair feels better with his hands in it, and my mouth feels better with his tongue in it.

she finally breaks apart feeling breathless. he slowly opens his eyes hooded with desire, locking his gaze with hers.

damn. her eyes. there's no way her eyes aren't seeing a prettier, more peaceful world than all the other eyes.

he was looking at her in a way that could make her soul swarm with butterflies.

she moved closer again, playing with his beard. just when he thought she'd take him on the lips again, she kissed his cheek. adding more to his surprise, she started leaving a trail of kisses along his jawline to collar bone until she reached his sweet spot. he couldn't help but let out a moan when she sucked him there, turning her on more and she ended up doing more of what she was doing.

"mhm shivi, i love it when you take control" he breathes out in a husky voice, hinting her to go further.

she removes his tee and runs her hands along his abs. she works her way down his neck and skimming his abs. his erratic breaths grew louder as she kept going down.

he then had a sudden urge to kiss her so he pulled her back up through her hair to savor her mouth. he parted for a second only to remove her tee and then pulled her close by the neck to find her sweet spot and she felt like her stomach would burst with this butterfly feeling. she started grinding against his bulge and he groaned sucking her sensitive spot harder between his teeth leaving a love bite.

after a while more of making out, she lay on his bare chest bear-hugging him, a comfortable yet sweet silence between them.

their eyes opened when they felt a phone buzzing on the table. it was hers. she whined as she had to leave her mr ted to get the call.

mom, it read.

after having a hot make out sesh with her bae, talking to her mom would feel weird and... awkward. but she had to take the call anyway.

"h-hello mom?" she spoke out awkwardly and went to sit beside sai.

as she spoke further with her mom he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and planted a lil kiss on her forehead. even these littles gestures of his make her heart flutter, and happy.

"you wanna talk to sai? okay wait i'll put on speaker he is right beside me" they could hear her mom snicker on the other side as she said that.

"he is always beside you" she grinned to herself and was interrupted by her.

"yeah so i was telling that i wanted you both to go visit shirdi"

"shirdi?? why mom?"

"to take blessings dear, now that you both are together and ketan has also started his new venture and your song ishq ho jayega, its high time you both need a lot of blessings and i know no better way than sai baba in shirdi. so..please.. just listen to me and go have a short visit, you both will feel refreshed too."

"uhmm okay.. let us see when we can do that and we'll let you know mom" she hangs up.

they both raise their heads to look at each other confused, yet a shine unknown sparkling in their eyes.

Later at midnight, they went to get sushi at their favorite restaurant.

he knew he had to complete his promise today or she might eat him instead of the sushi. not that he'd mind if it's the way he wants her to eat him.

after having the sushi, sweet was a must. so they ordered one rasmalai too.

"mmhhh that was so yum right?" he remarked.

she looked up at him with a puppy face, "more than me?"

how much of a dramebaaz is she. he smiled and moved closer to clean a bit of sweet from the corner of her mouth with his thumb while whispering in her ear,

"is that even a question? obviously nothing is more tastier than you. we just had a demo didn't we?"

she could feel her cheeks burning as flashbacks hit her. she was quick to hit him on the bicep and he bursted out laughing at how she gets flustered so quickly. he loves it.

"time for beach walk, and then your demands from me will be completed phew."

"for today."

"what?"

"demands for today will be completed, mr rao." she grinned as he facepalmed himself.

Soon they were at the mumbai beach, their spot whenever they felt like they wanted a breath of fresh air, whenever they wanted to clear their mind, and sometimes simply to spend some quality time.

as it was the monsoon season, it was raining.

they walked on the sand barefoot, gush of wind hitting their face, him holding the umbrella for both and her tugging his arm close to her, it was dark around but also enough lit from the street lights to see their faces.

a group of friends at the beach a lil far from them were playing guitar and songs, adding more to the vibe.

they just randomly talked about this and that, and feeling high without actually having alcohol. i guess that's just the energy they get from the other person.

him being unintentionally humorous, made her laugh over something that almost got her rofl. he had to hold her to make her stable.

even in the dark he could make out a few drops of tears pooling up her eyes cause of the incessant laughter. he wiped them gently. and his palm lingers on his cheek as he spoke his heart out,

"you have a beautiful laugh, my love. a laugh that can brighten up my day or anyone's day anytime and anywhere. so, always keep laughing babe."

she felt her heart flutter.

"but won't people think i'm mad to always keep laughing?" she asked innocently

"you are crazy anyway but i see you are learning your humor from the best." he laughed.

"oh please haan. i'm already very good at humor."

he grinned and waited for her to react cause he knew she's gonna react in 3..2..1..

"and wait- did you just call me crazy!" she yelled annoyed, ready to hit him. since he was already prepared, he left the umbrella in her hand and ran forward, laughing.

"ugh sai wait! and stop running without the umbrella or you will catch a cold, then don't come and snuggle up to me with the excuse that you are cold. i will not buy that this time!" she yelled all in one breath running behind him.

she stopped feeling breathless and he stopped running too after seeing her, and slowly came back to her.

for some reason, "you have a beautiful laugh, my love" rang up in her ears again.

she steadied herself back, only to look up to him already looking at her.

shivi moved closer to him and left the umbrella down. them both getting wet now, rain dripping down their faces.

she aggressively held his collar to bring his face down, closer.

"Chehre mein tere
khud ko main dhoondhun...
aankhon ke darmiyaan
tu ab hai iss tarah
khwabon ko bhi jagah na mile"

they could faintly listen to the song playing in the background by those people from before, tuning their hearts perfectly.

"i love you" she breathed out, effortlessly making him smile.

and his smile remains for several seconds. i know because i can't stop staring at it.

"Yeh mausam ki baarish
yeh baarish ka paani
yeh paani ki boondein
tujhe hi toh dhoondhe..."

Not wasting another second, he pulled her closer by her waist, and kissed her with all the love he had.

"i love you too" he smiled against her lips. he lifted her off her feet and kissed her again as she hugged him tight.

his arms are her home, and she feels the safest in his arms.

"Yeh milne ki khwahish
yeh khwahish puraani
ho poori tujhi se
meri yeh kahaani..."

they had one of those moments which they will cherish forever, by the beach, in the rain, the person they love, and feeling loved.

and like someone said, when the weather is romantic everything works.

the umbrella down beside them just felt abandoned... and single.

____________________________________

Thank you so much y'all for waiting patiently.

and this one's my first collab with anu_aestheticsx aka @/freak_anurag💗 he contributed a lot in this and patiently waited for me to write his ideas into words so give your love to him as well <3

don't forget to vote and comment as that feels like a reward to my efforts <3

with love.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8K 452 17
This story is about Raghav and Sai Raghav rao the don of Hyderabad and a college student who rules over people Sai Joshi a happy go lucky girl who i...
64.8K 5.9K 75
This is completely new, new in a sense just love, trust and magic No negative content no villan just beautiful stories of Ghamandi Rao and Sare ka du...
9.6K 1.1K 28
dive in to experience the roller coaster ride of love... hate.. redemption... will they ever make it together?? a tale of RAGHAV RAO a 29 year old b...
44K 3.1K 36
"IF YOU WANT TO GO!... JUST GO...... " Raghav stopped and looked at her with glistening eyes, he hastily wiped his tears and spoke... "BUT" "DON'T Y...