Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

由 ianhecoxluvsu

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... 更多

☆1☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆2☆

2.2K 39 107
由 ianhecoxluvsu

I park my car in front of a dim house. At least from the outside, it looks a bit dark. I double-checked the address Sasha had sent me before seeing I was in the right place. I walk up the steps and down the long trail leading to the front door of the house. My nerves slightly loosened up when I heard music inside being played. I text Sasha, telling her I had arrived and I'm in the front. A few moments later, Sasha's bright smile greets me with a warm hug before inviting me inside. She closed the door behind us.

    "You could've just walked in!" Sasha urges, making me acknowledge her comfortability with me. I smile before moving on to the next topic. I look around the entrance. A nice interior. It was clean, except the floors were painted with dirty shoe marks from the people who have already entered the house. I see ahead of me was the kitchen, where I hear cheerful shouting and laughing as well as shot glasses slamming the counters. Sasha grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen, where her friends were.

    "You guys! Y/n's here! She's my new friend!" Sasha shouts attention towards us. All of the heads in the kitchen turn to us and my body tenses up, nervous. I nervously smile before awkwardly waving. Things continue back to normal when Sasha pulls me to a side of the island counter to take a shot. I stood next to Reiner, who was drinking from a red solo cup and talking to a tall brunette man with a prominent nose. Sasha was to my right, pouring tequila into a shot glass. She pours another one for herself before picking them both up and turning her attention to me, handing me one of the shot glasses. I gently take it from her before we lifted the glass up high and poured it down our throats in one gulp. I place the shot glass down on the table and cringe at the taste it left on my tongue. Tequila by itself was gross. But I wasn't gonna decline a shot. Sasha laughs before sucking in the air with her mouth, hissing. I chuckle at her struggle before she nudges me.

    "Was there a drink you wanted that I could make you?" Sasha kindly asks. I look around before shrugging my shoulders. I leaned into her ear since the music was making it hard for both of us to hear each other.

    "Just a bottle of Guinness if there are any," I respond. She looks back at me and nods with a thumbs up before leaving my side and heading to the other side of the kitchen to the fridge. I look around and see the familiar faces I had already met today. I see Armin talking to Eren and a girl with short black hair. She looked sad. But maybe that's just how her face is. I turn and see a blonde woman leaning back on a counter and drinking a corona. My taste. I didn't really like keg beer. If I went to a bar, I'd always ask for bottled beer. It just tastes better. I see her talking with Reiner and the tall brunette man. She doesn't look too amused though. I see another blonde woman. She was short and looked expensive. She's pretty. I noticed her bag was Fendi. I nod in agreement, not particularly to anyone. I see another tall man with dirty blonde hair. He had a sharp nose and dressed well. He seems to clean himself up well. I turn back to the fridge and see Sasha and Connie joking around before I see her head back towards me.

    She hands me the beer and smiles at me. I smile back at her, facing her now.

    "So what's the rundown on your friends now that they're all here?" I ask her in her ear. She chuckles before responding to me. She takes a sip of her drink.

    "So you already know about the ones you met. Armin and Eren are best friends. That girl with short black hair is Mikasa. She's the last member of their trio. Shy overall but she isn't a party pooper. You just have to give her a minute to get her out of her shell. And by that I mean vodka," Sasha explains. I laugh at her joke before she continues.

    "Anyways, the three of them are as close as ever. So if you cross one of them then you're on all of their bad sides. Be careful with those three," She warns me. I nod. She looks around the room before her eyes widen slightly.

    "Ah, over there? That's Jean. He's usually hanging with Connie and me. He's a cool dude just too fucking annoying sometimes. He doesn't know a time and place for some things. I feel like soon enough you'll get what I mean. He's a big flirt. I mean he has the looks so I wouldn't blame him for wanting to have fun! But don't ever fall for it. Jean Kirstein is not someone to lockdown. Don't waste your time. Next to him is his best friend Marco. Same situation; Friends since diapers. They have a weird relationship though. Rumors flew around in middle school that they were together or something and since then you can totally tell that they try not to be as friendly as they used to be. Kind of sad actually," Sasha explains. I nod, agreeing. She points to the blonde.

    "Careful with her. Daddy's money cliche. Anyways, her name is Historia. She's the it girl of Paradis. Dudes are all over her but too bad for them, she came out as a lesbian sophomore year of high school. She has a girlfriend but doesn't really bring her around because, despite her liking girls, Historia loves the men's attention. Poor girl," Sasha says. I give a dirty look in exchange for what Sasha told me. I think it's mean and heartless to do that. Play someone so shamelessly and carelessly. Why even be with them? She points next to me.

    "Reiner and Bertie are best friends. Bertie is a shy dude. He's super sweet though! But he always picks up after Reiner's stupid ass messes. He's practically shitting himself right now knowing that he'll have to deescalate whatever situation Reiner escalates tonight. Deadly loyal to Reiner though. So be careful with him too. Annie is the other blonde chick. Hates everyone but also doesn't? Weird explanation I know. She's cool tho! The only chick that dudes are scared of fighting," We laugh.

    I look around once again and see everyone interacting in their own subunits. Sasha pulls me along with her to talk to Connie and Jean. Jean's eyes slightly widen before analyzing my body, looking at me up and down before smirking. Sasha hits his arm, correcting his rudeness. He clears his throat jokingly before reaching his hand out.

    "Sorry for that. I'm Jean," He kindly says. I give him a forgiving smile before taking his hand and shaking it. He nods as he smiles at me.

    "I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you, Jean," I return the kindness. He lightly chuckles. Connie and Sasha look at each other and gag humorously before laughing. Jean's kind expression turns into frustration before turning his attention to the two.

    "What is it now?!" Jean exclaims. I laugh at his frustration before turning to Connie and Sasha.

    "Nothing you just look like an idiot trying to flirt with Y/n," Connie laughs at Jean. I pretend to rub my face to hide a smile. Jean rolls his eyes before responding.

    "What?! I wasn't- You know what, I need a drink," Jean says before walking away. Connie and Sasha tease him from afar before he flips them off. I chuckle and look around once more. I feel a tap on my shoulder before turning around and seeing that Historia is in front of me. My eyes widen slightly before smiling.

    "Hi! I'm Historia. I haven't seen your face around here! Are you new?" She kindly asks me. I nod before responding.

    "I am! I'm Y/n. I transferred to Paradis this year," I explain. She nods before taking a sip of her drink. She looks at the beer bottle in my hand before looking back at me.

    "Oh! Do you like Guinness? Are you like a lesbian or something?" She blatantly asks. My eyebrows crease in confusion before responding.

    "Wh-...No. No, I'm not a lesbian," I respond, not sure how to take the question. She sucks her teeth confidently before responding.

    "I saw you were talking to Jean. You like him?" She presses. I nod.

    "No. I just met him for the first time when we spoke. Seems like a nice dude," I reply. She nods.

    "Yeah... He isn't. He's an asshole. Stay away from him, I'm warning you. Anyways, I'll totally see you around! Yeah?" She asks. I smile.

    "Sure," I reply before she walks away. I walk away from where I stood. I didn't wanna see her again for the night. She seems like a weirdo. I walk towards Armin and his group. He smiles as I approach him. I smile back before giving him a side hug.

    "You made it! I'm glad. I haven't introduced you to these guys yet," He kindly says. Eren scoffs before I looked at him, displeased. I can't lie, he looks good. He kept it casual and clean. Nice fitting slacks and a nice jacket. He wore his hair in a low bun. Thank god it's neater than it was earlier today. His eyes look less sunken in. I'm assuming he took a nap before coming here. I didn't think he could dress well after what I saw earlier. I wouldn't mind looking at him if he wasn't such a dick.

    "We already met," Eren coldly says, barely looking at me. I roll my eyes before turning my attention to Mikasa.

    "I figured you have, Eren. Mikasa, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Mikasa, our best friend," Armin kindly introduces us. We awkwardly wave at each other.

    "Nice to meet you!" I kindly tell her. She smiles and nods. So she's that shy? I get it. I take a sip of my beer before Armin watches.

    "Oh? You like Guinness?" He asks me. My eyebrows crease again.

    "Yeah, does that make me a lesbian?" I sarcastically ask. Mikasa, Armin, and Eren chuckle.

    "Just about," Eren slickly says to tease. I give him a cold stare before he shrugs his shoulders, taking a sip from his Guinness bottle. I scoff.

    "Have people already asked you that? That's funny," Armin lightheartedly says. Mikasa points at my bottle before speaking.

    "Guinness is more of a 'dude drink'. The guys get it for themselves since the girls don't touch it. That's probably why people are asking you that," Mikasa clarifies. I nod in realization. We chuckle and enjoy the music, having short conversations. After I finished my beer, I decided not to drink anymore since the party was probably going to have more drinks anyways. I'm glad I came to this pregame. I got familiar with more people. I had lost where Sasha was but with all the newfound people I was speaking to, I wasn't attached to her at the hip. A few moments later, I see Reiner stand on the kitchen island.

    "Alright fuckers, we're moving the party to my place! Let's go!" He shouts. Everyone shouts before crowding the front door to leave. Sasha catches me about to leave and pulls my arm. She was already tipsy. I chuckle at her sloppiness.

    "I can't drive over there. Can I ride with you?" She asks with a pout. I pat her head.

    "Yeah, sure. Come," I agree. I hear Connie and Jean slap boxing out in the front yard before they see Sasha and me. They jog and walk alongside us.

    "Oh shit, are you guys riding together? Can we come?" Connie barely asks. I nod, saying yes. We get to my car. I unlock it before walking to the drivers' side. The three stand there in shock. I look at them, comically confused.

    "Is there something wrong?" I jokingly ask as I chuckle.

    "Do you even know what car you have, little lady?!" Connie exclaims. Jean and I chuckle. I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly.

    "It's just an M2," I tell them. Jean scoffs before placing his hand on the roof of the car.

    "This isn't just an M2. This is the 2021 BMW M2. This is an impressive car Y/n," Jean says to me as he observes the car. I watch him admire the body of the car before I scoff.

    "Yeah, I know what car it is, thanks, Jean," I rebuttal. He takes his hands off of the car before backing off.

    "Yeah? What's the horsepower on it then?" He asks. Connie has a stifled laugh.

    "Who's to say she even knows what that is?" Connie makes fun. Jean and he chuckle.

    "405. The engine is a 3.0 L 6-cylinder. Stick shift. 7-speed automatic, 6-speed manual. Any more questions? Or do you want me to leave you two dipshits to drive in Connie's shitty honda?" I spit at them. Their eyebrows raise before Sasha laughs. Connie and Jean take it lightly and get in the backseat. Sasha sits in the front, next to me. I turn the car on and Sasha gives me directions to Reiner's party.

-    -    -    -    -    -    -     -    -    -    -    -

    We pull into the side of the house. I park the car on the street since there were a shit ton of other cars parked ahead of us. I turn the car off and Sasha steps out first. Before Connie and Jean step out they stop me.

    "Hey, we're sorry for shitting on you about your car. We were just fucking with you," Connie lightheartedly says. I chuckle.

    "It's fine. I'm used to dudes thinking they know better than me. No offense taken," I reply. They chuckle at my backhanded response before getting out of the car and shutting the door. Sasha holds my arm as we go inside. Music was already blaring out of the house.

[Play 'Six Feet Under' by the weeknd]

    Sasha points to each direction of the house and gives me a quick rundown of where she'll be if I can't find her. I nod before looking around. Was this Reiner's house? Then where did we pregame? The house was less grand than the one we just came from. I start to wander around the area before I stumble upon Annie, who already established her spot in the corner of the room. I see a beer in her hand and approach her. She looks at me with a deadpan expression. I give her a small smile before I lean in her ear at a comfortable distance.

    "Where can I get a beer?" I ask her amidst the music. She looks past all of the people and points to no specific direction in front of us. I nod at her attempt of helping and start to make my way through the crowd.

I eventually see the fridge and open it, taking another beer. I look around to see if I can find a beer bottle opener. I turn and start to wander around some more for a familiar face to ask them if they had something to open this bottle. I bump into Eren, who was smiling at someone. I turn my head and see he was smiling at some random girl. I guess that was a signal. I nudge him and he turns his head, looking down at me since we had a significant height difference. His smile quickly drops before speaking to me.

    "What do you want?" He barely asks. I sigh before lifting my beer bottle to his face. He looks at it.

    "Can you open this for me? I can't find a damn bottle opener anywhere," I sternly ask him. He smirks at me before scoffing and snatching the beer from my hands. He shoves his drink in my hands, forcing me to hold it. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out his car keys, which had a bottle opener. He cracks it open and hands it to me. I look at his car key before he puts it in his pocket. I hand him his drink back before jerking my head at him. He looks at me with an expressionless face.

    "What do you drive?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders.

    "I dunno. A GT-R. Why?" He asks me, finally a hint of curiosity in his voice. I nod in agreement.

    "No reason. Just asking. Nice car," I compliment him. He chuckles.

    "Why are you asking? You think you could beat me in a race or something?" He asks, cocky. I squint my eyes, giving him a straight face before I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my beer.

[Play losers ft. Labrinth by the weeknd]

    Before I could come up with a snarky comment, I feel a hand on my hip. I look to the side and see Jean smirking at me with low eyes. I look at him, confused.

    "This is a good song. You wanna dance?" He flirtatiously asks me. I look around before looking back at him. I side-eye Eren, who's watching. He seems to be enjoying my discomfort because I see a smile on his face. I roll my eyes.

    "Actually Jean, I'm good. Thanks," I decline. He groans before his arm reaches my lower back. I flinch at his hand placement, clearly uncomfortable. Jean leans down and tries to whisper in my ear but I see Eren grab Jean's free hand and pull him off of me. Jean looks at Eren in disgust as he scoffs.

    "Watch who you're touching, Jaeger," Jean abrasively presses Eren. I watch the interaction. Eren scoffs gently pushing him away from me.

    "I should be saying that to you. Stop putting your gross ass hands on people who don't wanna be touched, you creep," Eren responds nonchalantly. Jean pushes his shoulder before responding.

    "What? Oh, is Y/n your new bitch or something? You already fucking her?" Jean spits. He scoffs as he claps his hands.

    "Geesh. I'm surprised! All it took was one day for a new face to come on campus and you're already fucking it. New record right? What was the last one? Oh yeah. Like a week," Jean says as he laughs. Eren's eyebrows knit together, clearly annoyed and confused.

    "I'm not fucking her you fucking idiot. She didn't want you to touch her because she looked like she was about to fucking vomit from your hand around her waist. Back the fuck off," Eren abrasively tells him. Jean scoffs again before stepping up to Eren. Their noses almost touching, staring at each other angrily.

    "Or what? You gonna fuck her and claim her as your own?" Jean pettily asks. Eren huffs through his nose, letting out a small chuckle. He shrugs his shoulders.

    "I might." Jean scoffs at Eren's straightforward response before he storms off. Eren takes a sip of his drink before turning back over to me as if nothing ever happened. My eyebrows crease, confused. Eren looks at me, blank expression.

    "What?" He obliviously asks. My eyes slightly widen in concern. I look in the other direction before looking back at him.

    "What the fuck was that?" I ask him finally. He shrugs his shoulder lazily.

    "Me saving your ass. You don't seem too grateful," He dryly replies. I roll my eyes.

    "I didn't need you to do that. I could've done it myself," I reply. He takes another sip of his drink.

    "Okay. And if I let you handle it he'd still be here, touching you where you don't want so... Guess I had to do it. Plus, I didn't do it because I had to. I wanted to," Eren tells me.

"So what... Is this just a regular party night with you and Jean or something?" I ask him. He smirks before peeking into his cup.

"Something like that."  Before I could respond to him or even thank him, Connie and Sasha approach us.

    "Glad you guys are finally getting along!" Sasha shouts over the music. Eren scoffs.

    "Not really," He replies. I ignore him.

    "Come to the backyard. We're gonna smoke. Do you smoke?" Sasha asks me.

    "Occasionally," I carelessly say. She smiles and grabs my wrist, leading me to the backyard with Connie and Eren. The music becomes muffled as we step out of the loud house. I see a gazebo in the far right of the backyard which was dimly lit. I see Reiner and Bertie sitting down with Annie and Mikasa. Along with the four of us, I turn and see Armin and Jean approaching the gazebo. I sigh. Eren peeks at me.

    "Don't worry about Jean's dumbass," He blatantly tells me as if he read the worry on my face. Still, that didn't make me feel relaxed.

    At the gazebo was a table in the center with miscellaneous items like Mikasa's phone and bag or Annie's beer. I saw rolling papers and two grinders on the table with about five ounces of weed. That was enough weed to roll everyone a spliff. More than enough. One or two ounces of weed would've been enough. There was a couch that hugged the sides of the gazebo. A long one for everyone to take their seat. It almost felt like a booth at a restaurant. The order from end to end was Reiner, Bertie, Mikasa, Annie, Me, Eren, Sasha, Connie, Armin, and Jean. Reiner starts to roll the third spliff. I still didn't understand why he had so much weed. Was he rolling for future use? Inside the house, New Magic Wand by Tyler the Creator played loud. The bass from the song shook the ground slightly. Around me, I hear everyone chatting as Reiner rolls however many spliffs.

    I don't really speak since Sasha wasn't next to me and she seemed involved in a conversation with Connie. Annie and Mikasa silently talk. I turn to my side and see Eren leaning his head back, resting his eyes as he has his arms resting behind us. I sigh with boredom. I took my phone out of my bag and started to go on my social media. I look to my left and right before I put my brightness down and check Riley03's account. The story I posted got 300k views. New high. I smirk into my phone.

    "What are you smiling at?" I suddenly hear Eren mischievously whisper in my ear, trying to scare me. Which worked. I quickly shut my phone off and put it back in my purse before looking at him, frustrated. He chuckles and smirks at my reaction.

    "Nothing. I was just checking my texts." I lie. He takes a deep breath before laying his head back.

    "Oh? You smiling at a certain someone's texts?" He presses. I roll my eyes.

    "No. Just a funny text," I lie again. Can he not press me anymore? I look over at Reiner who was already rolling the last spliff. He claps which gains everyone's attention.

    "Alright. Ten bucks for each spliff," He announces. Everyone collectively sighs and groans at Reiner's attempt to make money. But it works. Everyone starts pulling out tens and fives, handing them to Reiner as he hands them their product in return. I pull out a twenty and hand it to him.

    "You think you could roll up another one for me?" I ask him as I peer over the table in an attempt to reach him. I watch him as he stares at my boobs. I wave the money in his face.

    "Oh. Yeah. Give me a sec, yeah?" He asks. I kindly smile and nod before sitting back down.

    "Geesh Reiner. Seems like Y/n's tits got you off track for a minute," Connie laughs. The table collectively chuckles at Reiner who was clearly embarrassed.

    "Shut it Connie or I'll slap your bald ass head," Reiner insults. The table laughs at Reiner's tone, no more his joke. Reiner hands me the second spliff. I thank him and turn back to Eren, who french inhaled. He peers his eyes over at me. I lift up my blunt.

    "You got a lighter?" I ask him. He places his spliff between his lips and signals me to get closer. I place my spliff between my lips and fingers and lean into the bud of his spliff. With his inhale, it lights mine. I quickly inhale and let the smoke reach my lungs before I exhale. I blush a bit after. That was the closest I had gotten to his face. I got nervous. I see Jean smirk and scoff.

    "Were you guys about to kiss or something? Got awfully close there," Jean mocks us. Eren leans back where he's seated before responding. He places his hands behind his head as his spliff hangs off of his lips.

    "You're that bored that you're watching us? You wanna jerk off to it or something? Weirdo," Eren calmly snaps back. The table laughs at Eren's comeback. Sasha turns and urges me to check my phone. I see a message from her.

Sasha

Sasha: Were you guys actually about to kiss?

Y/n: Nah. He was just lighting my spliff lol.

Sasha: Okay good because Mikasa has always been kind of weird with him

Y/n: Really? Were they a thing or something?

Sasha: Nope. Never. That's why it's weirder tho. If ur gonna do anything with Eren just make sure ur not near Mikasa. That's all I'm saying lol.

Y/n: She doesn't have to worry. It isn't like that. We kinda don't like each other, don't u remember? Lol.

Sasha: I dunno. You guys seem off on a better foot. Not saying anything will happen but if it does then you know who to look out for

    I look at her and nod before putting my phone back in my back, enjoying my spliff. Suddenly, I see Sasha stand up excitedly. Everyone looks at her.

    "Guys! We should play never have I ever," She suggests.

The group looks at each other before collectively agreeing.  Sasha claps giddily before we all start playing. At first, there were dumb statements being thrown around. Never have I ever peed my pants or stole from a store. Lighthearted statements were thrown around. Discussion and deliberation were also involved when others try to justify their embarrassing 'I haves'. We all laughed at the explanations. It was Jean's turn to say a statement. He looks up, pondering. He looks back down and sees Eren. He smirks before saying his statement.

    "Never have I ever fucked someone in this gazebo right now," Jean says. Eren's eyes peer into Jean's before putting a finger down. Sasha and I look at each other, silently shocked. We look around to see who it was. We turn to Mikasa, who slowly puts a finger down. Armin and Annie also put their fingers down. Jean leans back where he's seated before chuckling mischievously. I text Sasha.

Sasha

Y/n: I thought you said they didn't do anything?????

Sasha: I DID. I'M FINDING OUT JUST NOW TOO. WTF LMAOOO

Y/n: Damn now it's awkward...

    No one spoke. Everyone was too shocked to find out that Mikasa and Eren had sex before. Armin and Annie had a history from what I picked up so no one really cared. I was surprised but not shocked. Mikasa is a pretty girl. Eren is an attractive guy. I would do it too if I was either of them. But this seems like a culture shock within the friend group. After the shock wore off, laughter and questions rolled in.

    "Wait how long ago was it?!" Connie excitedly asks. Sasha slaps the back of his head.

    "Like a month or two ago," Eren surprisingly responds. The group laughs as Eren and I coincidentally take a hit of our spliffs in unison. I see Annie turn to Mikasa, who was beet red from the conversation.

    "Was it good Mikasa?" Annie teases. She hits Annie's arm.

    "This is embarrassing," She says.

    "That's a yes," Eren replies in a cocky tone. The group laughs again as Connie daps Eren up. Armin looked confused and a little frustrated. Maybe he felt like this was something they should've told him.

I'm ready to go home.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

503 7 3
Mikasa x reader x Jean A oneshot in which you find yourself stuck between a couple you've been meaning to split for a long time, since your friend a...
550 38 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...
137K 2.7K 38
Who knew a making out with someone at a party would lead to a hot professional athlete husband? she/her pronouns used {12/22/23 update HELP 103K REA...
51.6K 1.6K 33
A law student should know better than to let strangers into her house. No background check? No hesitation to open her heart and home wide to the like...