Legend of Kataria (Draft Vers...

Von KatWingfree

Sometimes the world as we know it is not at all what it seems... The world of Griffion is out of control, sub... Mehr

Author's Note
~Characters~
The Omen of the End
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

To Be Continued

31 3 15
Von KatWingfree

The Outcasts series will continue with;

Book #2: Insurgence

Coming soon to a Wattpad near you!

And here's just a little excerpt for your entertainment.

"Wait a minute!" she gasped, twirling on the teens now as the realization crashed over her like a mountain of bricks. "You're Clara! The Clara! And you're...well, I don't know who you are, but...Morto? And...and Zarron?"

"I believe those names belong to us, yes. But who in the Zarton Star System are you?"

But she barrelled on, not hearing a word the blond was saying. "How are you both here? And why on Griffion are you working together?"

"There's a greater threat there than we can solve alone. And if we don't save this world; then ours will never come to exist."

"You just had to make it super dramatic, didn't you?"

"All right, everybody! Who feels up for a friendly game of Quantum Leap?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.6K 1K 57
For the second time in thirty years, the entire world has fallen asleep... Thirty years after the Greymen caused the decimation of her people, high...
747 16 20
What is life? Why am I alive? Time and time again, I can't help but ask myself these questions. How come I am the survivor? What did I do to earn suc...
6.2K 555 34
"The Prophecy may say you are a hero, but you'll never be what the universe needs to survive." Cloud Star has always known he was different. From the...
3.7K 976 83
That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. [H.P. Lovecraft] - Accepted in the Urban Reading List @WattpadUrb...