Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

Scribblestories_ द्वारा

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... अधिक

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

21: Rules For Her.

39.8K 1.2K 158
Scribblestories_ द्वारा

Trysta's POV :

The ride back home with him was filled with ire silence. I was sitting in the passenger seat, thinking about all sorts of things he can do wIts me tonight.

I was nervous would be an understatement, I was literally shaking from inside.

Tonight is our second wedding night and I am scared out of my life.

He was driving the car with utmost focus, whereas I was looking outside the window and was playing with my fingers while glancing at him from time to time.

Within twenty minutes we reached home. He went out of the car after giving me a glance. I also didn't wait for him to open the car door for me and went out of the car.

We walked inside the mansion side by side. He was all calm and was not uttering a single word, which was scaring me more.

We went inside the mansion and both went upstairs. His room came first and he opened the door.

I was quietly standing behind him when I saw him signaling me through his eyes to go Inside first.

I nodded my head while gulping I went inside his room. His manly cologne hit me soon as I put my feet inside his, now our room.

I was standing and studying His room interior when I heard him locking the door behind me and felt him coming closer to me.

I thought he will initiate intimacy but I was proved wrong when I saw him passing me and going towards the couch.

He throws his blazer on the bed and dropped himself on the couch with his legs wide open and his broad upper body leaning carelessly on the couch.

I don't know why but I find him smoking hot right at that moment. Strangely I felt an urge to go towards him and sat down in his lap.

But all my thoughts died down instantly when I saw him smirking knowingly.

I facepalmed myself mentally and blushed furiously out of shame. I gulped shooked my head a little to clear my fuzzy mind.

I decided to go and change my dress so that I can save myself from his penetrative gaze.

I took a step towards the closet but stopped dead In my tracks when I heard him say for the first time after our reached home.

"Where do you think you are going kitten?" he asked me in his dark manly voice while directly looking into my eyes.

I don't know why but for the first time I felt darkness in his voice since he has come back from the mission.

"To change my dress. It-its pretty heavy," I said while stuttering once.

He didn't say anything and just roamed his eyes all over my body which gave a shiver down my spine.

"Sure you can go and change your dress but before that let me some clear words with you. shall we...!!" he said while standing up and coming towards me.

"yeah, what...."

"Shhh....don't say anything and just listen to me kitten," he whispered near my lips while cutting me in the middle of my sentence and pulling towards him while holding my waist.

Our proximity was affecting me way too much so I just gulped and nodded my head.

He pulled me more closer so that now my breastless front was smashed with his well built broad hard chest. Goosebumps arrived all over my body causing me snuck a large puff of air in which I only got his manly husky cologne.

But my heartbeat accelerated when he put his face in the crook of my neck while his hands started caressing the curve of my waist. I shivered again when he nuzzled his face on my neck and inhaled a large breath of air with his face still in the crook of my neck.

"I will come to the main point. You see you have nothing that I wanted in my wife, in my queen who will rule with me in my kingdom. You are too fragile and too timid to become the mafia queen. well, it won't be a lie if I say you are a weakling to rule over my kingdom."

He said while looking directly into my eyes. His words felt like a slap on my face. It did break my heart. After listening to him and tears gathered in my eyes. I can feel a lump forming in the throat but I controlled myself anyhow.

He was always rude to me. It was my fault to think that he can ever like me and treat me like a civil person. I wanted to answer him back but I was unable to form any word. I wanted to hit him but I didn't dare to do so.

"See...!! I have just said the truth and the princess have already started crying. This how you are going to rule over my kingdom...? while crying for every single fucking thing...?" he asked me in a dark stern voice.

I didn't answer him back and just looked down and felt my tears falling from my eyes. He is right. I just can not cry over every single thing.

"From tomorrow your training will start. I will personally train you. It will be better if you don't expect anything from me. Rules will same for you as they are for my other trainees." he said in an emotionless serious voice while taking a few steps away from me.

I felt cold as soon as his warmth left me but I didn't dare to look up at him. I just quietly nodded my head.

"When I talk, I want you to look directly in my fucking eyes and answer me while using your words. Am I clear Princess...?" he hissed while making me look in his eyes while holding my chin in a firm grip but not hard enough to hurt me.

"Yes-yes," I said in a sad hoarse voice to which he just nodded his head and left me again.

"For now you will not sleep on the bed nor on the couch. Make your bed on the floor. Forget about going back into your room. From now and on this room is yours too and I want to see you right here in this room every single fucking night. Now you can go and change. I want to see you in the garden tomorrow at sharp 4 a.m. I hope I have made myself clear." he said while looking at me with a challenging hard gaze.

I was shocked but composed myself and replied to him with a yes. After that, I didn't wait for him to say anything and directly ran inside the closet. I took my PJs and went inside the bathroom.

I let my tears fall from my eyes freely as soon as I enter the bathroom. His words kept ringing in my ears. He must have felt embarrassed while introducing me as his wife.

But this is enough. Taking a deep breath I calmed myself and wiped my tears. I have to be strong. He thinks that I am a weakling, I will prove him wrong. I will show him how much strong I am.

With this new determination, I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded my head. I strip out of my dress and took a warm relaxing shower. I wore my PJs and went out of the bathroom.

I find him standing in the middle of the room shirtless as he kept on typing something very furiously on his phone. I also averted my eyes from him and went inside the closet again to take out some mattresses.

I started looking for the proper place to sleep when his voice startled me.

"Here. I always want you here beside me," he said while pointing towards the space beside the bed.

I wanted to deny him but I didn't as this is his room and for the matter of fact, this whole giant house is his. I am just an outsider whom they are giving the shelter and all sorts of facilities out of pity. I should be grateful for that and not show my tantrums.

I nodded my head silently and started spreading the mattress beside the bed as per his wish. I can feel his heated gaze over me but I just ignored it. Soon after a few minutes, I heard the sound of a shower and I knew he is not in the room.

I was exhausted and I wanted nothing but peaceful sleep. I laid down on the mattress that I have arranged on the floor and laid down over it. It was not that uncomfortable as I was thinking it to be.

I closed my eyes after covering myself with a duvet. And soon I found myself drowning in a deep slumber, where I saw a dream of him him caressing my face and kissing my forehead with utmost love and care in this world, and heard him saying something like 'I have to do this for you.

But little did I know that this is not a dream but a bitter-sweet reality of my life.

*******
Published on - 20.12.2021

Hlw there everyone !!

Am back again.

Now my exams are over so yeah, I will be updating three to four times in a week.

Tnq so much for being so patient and am sorry to make all of you wait for such a long time.

Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far.

Next upadte will be very soon again.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

249K 3.6K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
972K 36.2K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
725K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...