Love Me, Heal Me ||TAEKOOK▶️

Od sodashar

One is afraid to love others while the other has lost his faith in loving. What would they do when their worl... Více

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
characters
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
a/n
36
37
38
39
40
41

16

3.6K 271 71
Od sodashar

"Mr. Kim? Mr.bae is already here. I've taken them to the conference room and the board members have already assembled there", jungkook said as he entered taehyung's cabin who hummed in response.

It was finally Friday which means the day of the meeting with Mr Bae,the CEO of 'Bae and groups'. 

"Alright. Let's go.",he simply said as he stood up with his iPad in his hands while namjoon followed him wordlessly.

He walked straight towards the conference room with jungkook following them closely.

"Good morning,Mr.Bae. It's nice meeting you",he greeted as he entered and shook his hand with the older man.

"Good morning,Mr.Kim. it's nice meeting you too",he said as he gave the other a small smile.

"And this is my daughter, Bae jinyoung",he introduced his daughter who bowed a little before greeting.

Just changed her surname 😬

"Hello Mr.Kim",she gave him a small professional smile.

"Hello,Ms. Bae",he greeted back before turning back to Mr Bae.

"Shall we start the meeting,Mr.Bae?",he asked as he motioned him to take a seat before taking his own while namjoon sat a seat away from him, leaving a seat for jungkook.

"Of Course,Mr.Kim. My daughter will present the project to you.",he said as he turned towards his daughter who gave a confident nod to her father.

"Help Ms.Bae in setting the projector,Jeon", taehyung simply ordered his assistant who instantly ran towards the said lady.

"I'll set the projector for you,Ms.Bae",he offered as he took the pendrive from the girl's hand who for some reason looked at him fondly which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung.

"Is that lady giving heart eyes to Jeon?",he thought as he rolled his eyes at the oblivious male.

"Thank you,cutie",she whispered to the bunny boy who blushed instantly but composed himself rather immediately and made his way towards the seat beside his boss. He smiled sheepishly at his boss as he sat on his seat who was looking at him with raised eyebrows who now turned away with an eye roll.

"Hmm... interesting", namjoon who was witnessing everything thought as he now eyed his irritated brother.

"Seems like finally someone could break those walls around your heart,tae. Can't wait to see that sweet taehyung you've managed to keep hidden deep inside you!",he thought and smiled to himself before turning his attention to the presentation.

The presentation started with Ms.Bae confidently explaining each and every question asked by the board members, but what irked taehyung was that the girl's eyes were always on Jungkook and his dumb assistant was too into taking notes that he remained clueless.

Just imagine this kookie writing on his notepad. Btw, who could resist this cutie😭💃

"This lady! Does she even know the meaning of the term professionalism!?",he subtly scowled as he listened to her presentation. No matter how irritated he was with her actions, her presentation was still upto the mark and the project seemed promising that made it harder for him to reject the collaboration then and there.

"I'm impressed with your presentation,Mr.Bae and I can see that this project will be a hit if we collaborate", taehyung stated as he looked at the older man who was smiling widely at him.

"I'm happy to hear that you're satisfied with the project,Mr.Kim.",the man smiled.

"I'm happy to collaborate with your company,Mr.Bae. I'll ask my assistant to prepare the collaboration contract soon.",he said and Mr.Bae was more than happy about it that Taehyung was even able to see it visibly.

"So, that the project has been accepted,I want to talk with you a little,Mr.Kim",he started,a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Sure", taehyung just replied but raised his eyebrows at the man's reply.

"Personally",he added, which made taehyung throw him a questioning look but nonetheless asked his board members to go while he asked namjoon and jungkook to stay back.

"Alright tell me",he asked.

"But your assistant and him?"the older man asked but stopped when taehyung gave him a pointed look.

"They'll be here with us. Now tell me whatever you wanted to say,Mr.Bae", this time his voice was stricter than before, silently asking him to start talking and not waste his time.

"Alright then. Though you're much younger to me, I've always looked up to your talents in business and wanted to have a close relationship with you. And now that we're collaborating, we'll have a closer relationship than before. So why not make it permanent?",he asked.

"What are you trying to imply,Mr.Bae?",he asked in his dangerously deep voice and jungkook seriously didn't know what to do at the moment as he could clearly sense his boss's anger. He slowly side eyed at namjoon who gave him a reassuring smile though he was also nervous at this rate because he could clearly sense where this conversation was going.

"What I'm trying to say is…. I'm offering you a marriage proposal,Mr.Kim. We'll be more powerful with this marriage and you've already seen my daughter's talent. She'll be really helpful for the success of your company",he said which earned an inaudible gasp from jungkook and namjoon while taehyung and jinyoung scowled at the man.

"We're really sorry,Mr.Kim. It was really unprofessional of us and I deeply apologize for our behavior.", before taehyung could even snarl at the older man and throw him out of his company,his daughter piped in.

"I didn't know my father had such an idea in his mind,Mr.Kim. But I'm so sorry to say this. I don't have any intention in marrying someone whom I don't love. Moreover, I'm a 'love at first sight' type and already in love with someone", she said as she subtly looked at the oblivious jungkook who was looking at his boss's poker face.

"I deeply apologize but I cannot accept this proposal",she bowed slightly, totally ignoring her father's glares.

"I've worked on this project day and night for this collaboration to happen,Mr.Kim. And I don't want my efforts to go in vain. So please give us one chance",she looked at him with so much hope in her eyes and the genuinity in her voice made him reconsider his decision.

"Your company has already lost my trust,Ms.Bae. ", taehyung started, which instantly made jinyoung lower her head in disappointment.

"But like I said before, your project has impressed me. So I'll think about it and let you know my decision within two days",he stated plainly as he stood up, all others following suit.

"Get the project details from them and meet me in my cabin in 5 minutes, Jeon. And if you're late for even a minute, I'll cut short your salary",he grumbled a warning in a low voice, only for jungkook to hear his voice and walked out wordlessly while namjoon followed him after giving jinyoung a sad smile.

"May I have the project details,Ms.Bae?",he asked, feeling sorry for the girl who was having a gloomy expression.

"Here",she passed the file to jungkook who accepted it wordlessly.

"Do you think Mr.Kim will accept our project,Mr. Jeon?",she asked with hopeful eyes,though she knew that the other male would not have any idea about that,she still wanted to have a small conversation with her new found love.

"I don't know about that,Miss.Bae but don't worry. Whatever you deserve will come to you ultimately. Don't be disappointed that it turned out like this. Maybe everything happens for a better cause? Don't lose your hope,Ms.Bae. Fighting!",he said and smiled when he saw the lady smiling at him.

"Thank you,Mr.jeon. I needed it",she stated as she extended her hand for a hand shake and smiled widely when jungkook received it.

"Now I'll take my Leave,Ms.Bae. ", jungkook bowed a little as he ran towards his boss's cabin, leaving a smiling jinyoung with her fuming father behind.

"Don't tell me that you're in love with that guy",his father glared at his daughter who was still smiling at the now closed door.

"And if I am,what will you do,father? Just leave me alone for once. You've already almost sabotaged my dream with your pointless marriage proposal. Don't you dare come in between my love life.",she warned.

"Did you just raise your voice at me, jinyoung? I'm your father and I have all the rights to make decisions for you!",he snarled.

"My father? Then act like one! Don't you have the slightest courtesy to ask my permission before the stunt you just pulled? I'm the one who's going to marry and I expect you to ask my opinion on that ! Don't you dare take the father card to decide my life,father. I won't sit back and endure everything just like my sister did. Moreover, you've no right to interfere with my love life!",with that said she stormed out of the conference room, leaving the fuming man all alone.

"Mr. Kim! I'm back!", jungkook said as he breathlessly passed the file to taehyung who just rolled his eyes at him.

"So? Should I hold a press conference for your arrival?",he asked as he kept the file beside his laptop.

"I-its n-not like that,Mr Kim-

"When will you stop stuttering?",he said as he shook his head disapprovingly.

"I'm trying my best,Mr Kim. It's just that I ran all the way here and I'm out of breath-

"Stop reasoning out, Jeon. And also stop seducing people around you",he muttered the last line under his breath which jungkook failed to understand.

"Huh? I didn't hear the last part,Mr.Kim.  Can you repeat it once?",he asked timidly.

"It's nothing, Jeon. Anyways…Make a call to Ms.Bae's assistant and ask her to meet me on Monday. Only she must be present in the meeting and I don't want her father to accompany her. And more importantly,make that call on Monday morning",he stated as he turned back to his laptop.

"Are you going to accept the collaboration,Mr.Kim?", jungkook asked in a slightly excited tone.

"Why are you excited?", taehyung asked as he gave him a pointed look and rolled his eyes when the other just smiled sheepishly at him like always.

"It's just that….it's just that I liked the project and felt that it'll gain us a huge profit,Mr.Kim",it was the truth too. He was really excited for the project to happen as it was so clear that it'll be a massive hit. Ms.Bae's idea was already mind-blowing and with the Kim enterprises' help, the profit will reach the sky.

"Hmm… I really liked the idea of the project and to be honest,I was looking forward to working with Ms.Bae. I've heard of her achievements in this short period of time,but I loathe unprofessional people and that's why I'm delaying it. It'll be like a warning for them so that such an act will never be repeated in the future", he said and smirked at his assistant who was looking at him in awe.

"Take the file with you once I go through it. Make sure you note every important point in the file and if everything is okay, prepare the contract for the collaboration",with that said his attention moved to his laptop.

"Sure,Mr.Kim. I'll take my leave now",with that said, jungkook hopped out like the bunny he is which brought a small smile on taehyung's face without his own knowledge.

💃💃💃💃💃

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

331K 22.7K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
305K 17.4K 35
taehyung who feels so lonely,summons an angel to accompany him.But what he didn't know was the angel he summoned was an angel who acts like a brat,to...
86.6K 2.4K 30
"we were better off as friends" or where Taehyung, who is Jungkook's sister's boyfriend ends up in a bed with Jungkook drunk. started- 02/09/2020 end...
114K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020