๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -theculprit

โ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... ืขื•ื“

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ + ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ + ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด:๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ:๐š†๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฝ' ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฝ'
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด:๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š:๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡:๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ๐š‚
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ:๐šƒ๐š๐š„๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐š๐š‚
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ:๐™ณ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ธ๐š๐™ด
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด:๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ผ๐™พ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป?
๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด:๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด:๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™พ๐š ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™พ๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚

302 34 55
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -theculprit

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴. 𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘷 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘲𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘨. 𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵. 𝘈 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘴 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯.

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬. 𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘺." 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬. 𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴. "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨." 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺.

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭." 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺,𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧." 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘧𝘧. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘨.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶." 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.

"𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭,𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵." 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨,𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬.

𝘡𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺. 𝘈 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳,𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭." 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

                          🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅛🅐🅝

Zion stared at the plain,white walls holding tightly onto the whiskey bottle. His dark brown orbs closed at the quietness-it was unusual. Quietness wasn't something he was used to he never was. At times he wondered with all the overwhelming thoughts filling his mind how he could enjoy the silence.

He brought the bottle back up to his lips and let out a slight grimace at the taste. One thing he knew for sure was that drinking wouldn't make his problems go away but it did put them on pause. His eyes glossed as the old memories flooded his mind.

He let out a dreadful sigh as he leaned his head back. His eyes closed and in an instant he felt the memories hit him like a truck. He stood up to his feet and looked down at the bottle seeing it empty. He ambled towards the kitchen in search for another bottle.

His fingertips tapped against the counter as he opened up the cabinet. His eyes zeroed in on another bottle and his fingers tapped faster not seeing one. He slammed the cabinet shut and huffed. He ran his tongue over his teeth as he thought of another place. Bending down towards the bottom cabinet,he opened it up spotting another bottle. 𝘉𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘰 he thought as he grabbed it with a smile.

Closing the cabinet,he walked out of the kitchen and headed towards his room. He opened the door and was met with instant darkness from the room. He glanced at the unmade bed and sat down on the bed opening the bottle.

"Damm." he spoke about the taste as he looked at the bottle. He sat it down on the floor and stood up pulling his shirt off. His many tattoos could be seen over all his chiseled muscles and neck. The white t-shirt fell to the floor causing him to bend down and grab it. His eyebrows furrowed at the picture under the bed.

He grabbed the picture and his mind went blank as he stared at it. His thumb ran over it and could tell that it was old from it being tattered. It was a picture of him and his dad,he had to be about six years old at the time. He picked up the bottle and walked out the room with a tight grip on the picture.

                            🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅛🅐🅝

He swallowed the alcohol as he stared at the picture. He wiped at the corners of his mouth. As he stared at the photo,he found himself getting lost and a shocked expression graced his face as a tear rolled down his cheek. He quickly wiped away it away and scrunched up his face. Footsteps could be heard making him look up and see Syren standing by the table.

"What are you doing up so early?" she yawned. He looked at her,seeing rub over her eyes.

"I'm just chilling,why are you up?" he questioned.

She walked over towards him and sat beside him, "I heard you making noise,you are not that quiet." she crossed her legs.

"I know,I've been told." he laughed. Syren noticed the distant look on his face and her eyeborws furrowed.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" she interrogated.

"Shit I'm cool,are you okay?" he looked at her. She nodded her head and he mumbled something inaudible.

Her orbs landed on the photo that he was holding tightly and moved closer to get a look. She grabbed the photo and cleared her throat when she saw what it was.

"I was six in that picture. I remember that day perfectly because it was the last good day I had." he mumbled with his eyes glued to the photo.

"At first I couldn't even tell if it was him. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me." he smiled.

"I just don't understand how a man can go from this to somebody like that." he held a puzzled expression.

Syren looked at Zion seeing his eyes start to gloss and reached over rubbing his arm. "People change all the time Zion,sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worst. You won't always know why or understand it." she replied.

"That shit doesn't make sense to me Ren." he balled up and his fists and sighed.

"I know it never does." she mumbled.

Zion relaxed his hands and held a menace expression. "Fuck that." he jeered. His hands grabbed at the bottle almost making some spill out and brought it towards his mouth. A hand grabbing at it made him look over to Syren who had a face full of worry. His eyes softened as he looked at her and his hands fell form the bottle.

"What's wrong?" he inquired.

"Drinking won't make this pain go away Zion and I think you've had enough." she uttered.

"Ren I know that and I ain't had that much just chill." he reached for the bottle and she quickly stood up.

"I'm serious Zion,you've had enough." she bellowed. His mouth gaped as he stared at her. Syren walked towards the kitchen and stood in front of the sink pouring it out. Zion sat on the couch with his head down.

"I know you think drinking is going to help but it's not. It'll give you a reliver but in the end the pain will still be there." she sat down beside him.

"Yeah you're right,I'm sorry about that." he sighed looking over at her.

Syren nodded her head and breathed in slowly," Just calm down with the drinking,you don't want to do something you'll regret one day."

Zion nodded his head taking in her words. He knew she was right and he shouldn't fight this on his end. A smile appeared on his face as he stared at her.

"What?" she questioned with her eyebrows raised. "I'm just trying to look out for you,that's all." she held up her hands.

"I know you always are." he smiled.

He sat up and and turned towards her. Her eyes landed on him and she smiled. A gasp released from her mouth at his hands grabbing her face. His dark brown orbs stared into hers and he could see the hesitation and want. He leaned in and could see the pure anticipation written on her face. Their eyes closed at the feeling of their lips touching.

Syren's hands grabbed at his face and pulled him closer;their tongues lips becoming in tune. The taste of alcohol still lingered on his lips as they kissed. Zion bit down on her bottom lip before pulling back. Heavy breathing came from both of them. He stared into her eyes and smirked.

His thumb rubbed along her bottom lip as he stood up,"I don't regret that." he said before walking away leaving her speechless. She rubbed over her lips and basked in what just happened.

                     ━━━━━━━━━━

                     ▐ Drop your thoughts.▐

                                  𝐖𝐂:𝟏,𝟓𝟑𝟒

➽I'm sorry about the late update,it wasn't suppose to take this long. The next update won't take so long because it's already written. Please 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. I love reading the comments and I love seeing the interactions. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

                          🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅛🅐🅝

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Sweet Moana ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ ๐ŸŒฌ

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื ื•ืขืจ

296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
88.2K 4.3K 31
In this world it's not what you will take up, but what you will give up that will make you rich, but you should remember to never allow yourself to b...
7.1K 587 21
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...
604 9 15
Description coming soon The cover made by the amazing cover designer @meha-k