๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค...

By _Vv-Hiraya-vV_

Sano Takemichi is Shinichiro Sano's hidden kid, he was hidden because of the dangers of him being part of a g... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐š
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐•. ๐Œ๐จ๐ž๐›๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐•. ๐Œ๐จ๐ž๐›๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐•๐ˆ. ๐Œ๐จ๐ž๐›๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ‘
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐๐ซ๐ž-๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐ซ๐œ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐๐ซ๐ž-๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐ซ๐œ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ

๐ˆ. ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค

3.7K 179 90
By _Vv-Hiraya-vV_

[𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤]

Right now takemichi is on his way back to the apartment that he used to live to with his dad two years ago, he doesn't know if it's still there but what he does know is that he still has the key to the apartment.

A few moments later he arrives at the said apartment and prayed silently that the door will still open with the keys in his hand. His payer was answered as the door opened successfully.

"Oh thank the heavens- I really didn't have enough money to get a new apartment, I should really get a job soon." Takemichi said to himself as he goes in, when he looked inside, he was surprised that the inside was very clean and not a speck of dust is found and all of his dad's items and his were still there. The ones he left.

"What? Why is this clean- I didn't even go here for like two years." Takemichi said out loud. He proceeds to roam around the house and sees a note in the table.

If your takemichi and you're seeing this, it means that your home obviously and you must be surprised that the apartment is still there and clean despite the two years of not being there, don't worry about it, I was responsible for that. Anyway, I'm deducting that today is the day you're going back so you must be hungry, I left you some curry there at the fridge, the spare keys are with me and I will be visiting tomorrow.

-Full of love,

Grandpa Sano

"Ah- so it was Grandpa Sano... Thank you." Takemichi whispered as he silently thanked the elder.

He looks around once more and sees his picture with Shinichiro during that one time they got the apartment. He looks at the picture and softly touched it.

"I'm home dad..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day...

As said from the note, Grandpa Sano actually came to visit takemichi, what he didn't expect though is for gramps to come really early. Guess waking up late doesn't really apply to old people.

"Grandpa, you should've at least told me you were visiting this early..." Takemichi said tiredly as he rubs his eyes trying to wake up and served Grandpa Sano a glass of water since he didn't have anything as of the moment.

"Sorry- it must've slipped my mind." Grandpa Sano said with a smile.

"It's okay... Thank you by the way... For cleaning the apartment and paying for it..." Takemichi said shyly and this made gramps chuckle a little bit.

"Yes, yes, it's fine, now I came here to tell you that I enrolled you to a school near here!" Grandpa Sano said with excitement.

Huh?

Enrol??

School??

HUH???? takemichi thought to himself as the words that his grandpa told him, jolted him awake and he slammed his hands on the table softly on the table.

"Huh??? Wait- you didn't have to! You've already done enough, it's fine, I have money to pay for my tuition fees and don't you have aunt and uncle to take care??" Takemichi panicked as he made random hand gestures. This made Grandpa Sano laugh and takemichi pout at his grandfather.

"Gramps..." Takemichi grumbled.

"Sorry, sorry. Yes, I do have your uncle and aunt to take care of but all of this money is Shinichiro's... He's been saving it for you and I couldn't just have it all to myself..." Grandpa Sano said sadly and this made takemichi also smile sadly.

It was obvious that both of them have yet to move on from Shinichiro's death despite the two years that had passed. Takemichi then proceeded to slap himself hard as if to wake himself up and this surprised Grandpa Sano.

"You know, if dad saw me like this? He would rub my head hard and tell me to stop sulking and then proceed to coddle me all day... I honestly didn't mind it despite the number of protests I did during those days." Takemichi reminisced the past as he looks back at those memories he had with Shinichiro. "Pity there won't be days like that anymore..." Takemichi said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes but he rubs it away quickly and looked at grandpa Sano who held a sad expression.

"Your school starts tomorrow by the way, okay? Your uniform should be in the closet." Grandpa Sano said as he left yet another envelope with money on the table and stood up.

"Get home safe, okay?" Takemichi said to the old man who gave him a soft smile as he proceeded to walk out of the apartment, leaving the 10-year-old alone.

"Dad, you really have a nice grandpa- well that's your dad to be exact... I might meet uncle Mikey and aunt Emma, but I won't reveal myself just yet since you know uncle Mikey, he has a very loud mouth." Takemichi chuckles to himself as he holds a picture of Shinichiro.

"Now, I haven't seen uncle Izana, do you think I'll be able to see him? I want him to be here and I'm sure you want to see how he's doing, I'm worried since I haven't heard about him ever since he handed his seat as the black dragon's leader to Shion Madarame, I'm sure you know him." Takemichi said to the picture, taking out another one that was hiding behind the frame. The picture showed his dad and Izana smiling happily.

"I'll find him, okay? And don't worry about me anymore, I'm stronger now but I'm still the same old crybaby." Takemichi laughs to himself.

"I'll find something about mom by the way. The reason you hid me and maybe she can stay with me." Takemichi said dreamily as he thinks of a moment where it's possible.

"Then we'd visit you together and yea... I'm going to sleep now dad, goodnight." Takemichi said, not receiving a response. He just sighs and gets comfortable in his pj's and head to bed.

Unknown to him, was a faint and ghost figure that had black hair, standing beside his bed smiling sadly at him.

I'll watch over you son, so don't worry, you have a lot ahead of you... the figure said before slowly dissipating from the room.

Takemichi had very warm and nice dreams that night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi is currently faced with a dilemma...

He is currently lost.

He was on his way to school and went out early to get some fresh air of the morning, while walking around the familiar streets of Shibuya he suddenly remembered that he didn't know where the school was located but still tried his best to find it.

As you can see... It didn't really end up well so he's currently lost and still trying to find the way to school.

I should've asked grandpa Sano where the school was. Takemichi thought to himself frustratingly as the head dangles on his mouth.

As he starts walking still figuring out where he was, he passed by an alley where a girl was being harassed by 3 men.

"Get away from me!" the girl shouted as the man grabs her wrist.

"Now now, let's not play hard to get here." The man said disgustingly to the girl.

This made takemichi infuriated and stopped his tracks and looked at the alleyway.

"Oi, you bastards, let the girl go." Takemichi said coldly to the men who only glanced at him and laughed.

"A kid? Threatening us? I'll commend your guts kid, but this aint kindergarten so why not run alone now ey?" one of the men said before focusing back to the girl who continued to struggle against his hold.

If there's one thing that takemichi hates, it's the fact that he gets underestimated despite being a 10-year-old. I mean obviously people would but he didn't like that, no.1 rule in a fight is to never underestimate or overestimate your opponent or else your ass would get handed to you.

Takemichi looked down and looked back up again at the 3 men with a blinding smile. This creeped out the 3 males and made the girl look at him in disbelief.

"You know," takemichi said as he put his bag down, "You should never judge a book by a cover, right? Dad used to say that if you underestimate your opponent every time, no matter how strong you are, you will inevitably lose." Takemichi added.

He then proceeded to charge at the three men and kick one of them which made the guy he kicked, fling off, letting the girl go in the process. Takemichi takes the girls hand and put her behind him.

"Now come at me cowards." Takemichi smugly said, the two conscious men did indeed charge at him, this time with caution but this doesn't stop takemichi from knocking them down.

"I really thought you'd entertain me more, now go and leave with your sad pathetic little leader and don't you ever appear in my line of vision again." Takemichi said coldly to the two men who nodded furiously and carried their leader and ran away with their tails tucked between their legs.

"Thank you so much!" the girl bowed to takemichi who looks at her with surprise.

Oh yea, I forgot about her, I should really stop immersing myself in fights and forgetting my surroundings. Takemichi thought to himself and put his attention back to the girl who was bowing.

"Ah, it's not a problem really, are you okay though?" takemichi asked the girl who looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, I'm fine because of you." She smiled at him and this made takemichi relieved.

"Is there anything I can do in return?" she asked the raven head.

"Ah not really- oh! There is one thing." Takemichi said to the girl who listened intently. "Could you possibly tell me where Shibuya school is?" Takemichi asked sheepishly as he rubs his neck.

The girl was shocked at first and proceeded to laugh.

"Ah- Hey! Don't laugh at me! I haven't been here for a long time!" takemichi pouted childishly and this made the girl laugh even more.

"Haah- seeing you like this, it's hard to believe that you were the same person who just made 3 grown men run away like little cowards." The girl laughed.

"They were just weak! I didn't even put much effort." Takemichi sulked as he turned his head away from the now chuckling girl.

"Well, now that I'm done laughing, to answer your question, yes, I do know where the school is. It's pretty close to the school I go to, why not let's go together." The girl offered to the raven head who looked at her and smiled, taking the girls hand like a child. Well, he is a child. And they proceeded walking.

"By the way, I'm Sano Emma, 13 years old, what about you?" the girl, Emma, introduced herself.

This made takemichi's brain malfunction a bit.

Emma? Sano Emma? AUNT?! Takemichi yelled in his head but he kept his composure outside despite the amount of panic he is currently having.

Let's calm down and just introduce ourselves normally but I can't really use the surname Sano... I'm just going to use a random ass surname. Takemichi thought to himself.

"My name is Takemichi! Hanagaki Takemichi! And I'm 10 years old." Takemichi shouted like a kid, Emma had a surprised look as a reply to his answer.

"You're 10?? Wow, I never expected that but it does explain why you're small, I thought you were just like my brother, small but is actually a teenager." Emma said to the raven head.

She must be talking about uncle Mikey. He thought to himself.

"Ah- were almost there, by the way, I'm going to wait for you outside of your school, okay? I want to repay you properly." Emma smiled at the raven head who had a small panicked expression.

"Ah- Sano san! It's fine, you don't have to." Takemichi said shyly.

Ah- what a cute boy! Unlike a certain someone. Emma thought to herself as she squeals quietly over the cuteness of the young boy.

"It's fine, I'm just going to treat you some food, if that's fine?" Emma said.

It's a really attractive deal... Hmm... I don't really like eating alone so... let's take it. Takemichi decided in his head.

"Sure Sano san!" Takemichi smiled and Emma looked shocked to see takemichi's smile but snapped out of her small trance.

"Good, also no need to call me Sano san, just call me Emma, takemichi." Emma said to the young boy who smiled at her.

"Sure Emma san!" takemichi spoke.

"Well, were here now, I'll see you later, okay? Don't go bailing out on me, okay?" Emma said with a small pout and this made takemichi chuckle.

"Don't worry, I won't do that Emma san. Well, I'll see you later!" Takemichi waved goodbye as he proceeded to run inside his school.

His smile... It looked exactly like his... Emma thought to herself as she smiled and reminisced at the memories with his older brother Shinichiro.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Time skip to the end of school)

.

.

.

.

.

As takemichi goes out of the building, he sees a girl who he identified to be his aunt, Emma with two men beside her sitting and looking bored, one of them munching on dorayaki.

"Takemichi kun!" Emma shouted as she waved her arm around and this made takemichi jog to her.

"Emma san!" Takemichi said excitedly as he hugged the girl who was surprised at the sudden gesture but hugged back anyway.

This made the two men behind the girl look at her and him weirdly and surprised.

"Emma, is this the guy that saved you? The 10-year-old?" A tall male with a dragon tattoo on his head spoke up.

"Uhm, yea, why don't you introduce yourself Takemichi kun." Emma softly pushed the raven head in front of her to so that he could see the two males who accompanied her clearly.

Takemichi stared at the tall man who spoke up, this made the tall man nervous as he thought the kid was going to cry.

"My names Takemichi! Hanagaki Takemichi! What's your name?" Takemichi said to the tall male who was bewildered that he wasn't crying.

"You're not scared?" the tall male asked the raven head who shook his head.

"No? Why would I be? I don't see the reason why I should cry." Takemichi said as if it was nothing.

"Wah- he's not scared!" The man eating a dorayaki was the one to speak this time.

"Hmm- I'm Sano Manjirou, you can call me Mikey though, from now on, you're my friend Takemitchy!" The short male, Mikey, said to the raven head who looked at him confusedly.

"Takemitchy? My names takemichi though?" He said to the short male who finished eating his dorayaki.

"Well your name's takemitchy now, right Ken chin? Oh and this is my best friend, you can call him Ken chin." Mikey said happily to the taller male who looked at him irritatingly.

"Don't call me by that nickname here Mikey!" The taller man said and then faced takemichi.

"Ken Ryuguji, call me Draken though." The taller male said to takemichi who looked at him blankly at first before having a shit eating grin on his face.

Ah shit- I know that face, it's exactly like Mikey's when he gets an idea that no one likes! Draken yelled inside his head.

"Okay Ken chin!" Takemichi smiled mischievously and this made Emma and Mikey laugh while Draken could only sigh.

Well, I guess being with them in disguise is fun, hope to have a long friendship with you... Ken chin. Takemichi thought to himself.

Draken suddenly felt chills running down his spine.

What is this foreboding sense? Draken thought to himself as he looked at Takemichi's innocent smiling face.

Then suddenly a growl was heard, it wasn't a growl from a mouth, it was a growl from a stomach that came from takemichi's stomach. This made takemichi shy all of a sudden and avoided the gazes that came from the three as they hold back their laughter.

"Ha ha, laugh all you want now why don't you." Takemichi sulked and just like that, all three busted out laughing.

"Let's... pfft... go now to a nearby fast food now takemichi, I did offer you some food." Emma said still chuckling a little bit at the pouting male.

"Yep, I'm also hungry, let's go now Ken chin." Mikey said as he walks to Draken and Takemichi held Emma's hand as she guided them to the restaurant.

.

.

.

While walking there, takemichi suddenly stopped walking.

"Takemichi? Is there something wrong?" Emma asked the raven head who shook his head.

"Nothing much, feet just hurt since I just got new shoes." Takemichi grumbled as he stomps his foot to get rid of the pain.

Suddenly he felt weightless and like he was floating, it was Draken carrying him.

"E-eh! Draken kun??" Takemichi panicked a little bit.

"You're hurt, you're not supposed to force yourself to walk or do something if your hurt and finally calling me Draken, that's good." Draken said the raven head who pouted.

"Nope- you only caught me by surprise so I'm still calling you Ken chin." Takemichi turned his face away from Draken.

"You brat-" Draken said as an irk mark appeared on his forehead.

"Said the egg!" Takemichi retorted with a pout.

This made Emma and Mikey laugh at the sassiness of the 10-year-old and Draken just irritated.

"You're lucky I'm nice and I haven't dropped you yet." Draken answered back.

"As if you'd drop a kid in front of Emma san, don't lie to me, I can see the way you look at her." Takemichi whispered to the tall male.

"You remind me a lot of Mikey you brat." Draken said as he ruffled takemichi's hair.

"Hey! Not my hair!" Takemichi said but his protests fell on deaf ears.

As Mikey walked ahead, he looks at Draken, Emma and Takemichi. If you looked at them from a distance, it would look like they're a family of three, teasing and smiling at each other. The thought made Mikey smile warmly.

"You and Emma would be great parents together in the future." Mikey said to the tall male who looked at him irritatingly but the red tint on his ears were obvious as Emma just blushed at this.

"Mikey kun! Get me from the Dragon's arms, I don't wanna be a third wheel!!" Takemichi whined and Mikey obliged, taking the raven head to his arms.

"Now, let's leave the Dragon and his bride for a bit now, shall we?" Mikey offered and Takemichi just nodded as Mikey proceeded to run fast while carrying takemichi.

"OI MIKEY DON'T LEAVE US BEHIND" Draken yelled but it was left unheard over the giggles and laughs the 10-year-old was producing.

.

.

.

I guess it's not so bad

A/N

Hi!! Sorry that the update took so long!! I just finished my exams so I was busy.

Anyways!! Thank you all and I hope that you enjoyed the chapter. 

I forgot to put an A/N chapter but I adopted the story from SimpGod_6, I put this on my message board but I'm just going to also put here for those who doesn't know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 30.4K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
273 7 3
Sano Manjiro, leader of one of the infamous criminal gangs ruling over Japan, it's living a life in which he can indulge himself into the expensive t...
319K 15.8K 46
ยฐ . * โœญ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ†ณ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...