Kidnapping the WRONG Brother...

By SeekingAndromeda_

Cole's life has never been his. For as long as he could remember, his one job in life was to play the role of... More

Kidnapped
Prisoner
Escape
Plan
Offer
Betrayal
Convince
Agreement
Deal
Smile
Situation
Good
Gone
Suit
Francis
Warehouse
Emergency
Ocean
Extortion
Home
Enemy
War
Dead
Brother
Preston
Change
Returned
Hospital
Annoying
Raise
Rival
Feeling [M]
Leaving
Tea
Worth
Edge
Business
Q & A
Relax
Intervention
Make-Up
July
Father
Over
Love [M]
Decisions
Trip
Outing
Meeting [M]
Desire [M]
Detour
Past
Research [M]
Vacation [M]
Sand
Date
End
Release
New Book 😁

Banquet [M]

75.3K 2.7K 872
By SeekingAndromeda_

[A/N]: not full blown smut but still 18+ warning just to be safe!

———————

————

——

E r o s

I was up a little after the sun had risen, not really wanting to go back to sleep so I just found myself staring at Cole who was snoozing away. He was never the type to let a good moment of sleep go to waste after all.

Not to mention that he's also tuckered out from last night, I wasn't exactly easy on him. Ever since our first time together the other night, it's been a battle, moreso for Cole than for me.

It was cute seeing him attempt to pin me down, I'd let him think he had me right where he wanted me before turning the tables on him. It really gets my blood going knowing that he was trying his damn hardest to top me, but what fun would it be if I gave in so easily?

Feeling some movement, I looked down and saw Cole stirring. He seemed to be awake but I could tell that his mind was still half asleep with the way his eyes weren't really open all the way.

"Rise and shine doll" I said with a smile.

"Mm...tired" Cole muttered groggily as he turned to me, his tired green eyes falling on my face.

"You're a menace" he said with a sulking look to him and I couldn't help the amused grin that took place on my lips.

"Am I now?" I asked.

"My back is killing me..." he muttered and even if he was acting upset with me, I noticed that he was moving closer before burying his face straight into my chest.

He's so cute.

"Sorry, guess I got a little carried away" I said as I pressed a kiss to his head.

Hearing the phone ring made me groan, who the hell was calling at almost 9 in the morning? It's always something with these people.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Eros, good morning!" hearing the cheery voice from the other side made me want to hang up but I knew better. Eloise was a persistent brat at times.

"Eloise...it's eight in the morning, what could you possibly need from me?" I asked and I heard the woman click her tongue in annoyance.

"You know, men are so rude in the morning for no reason. I just wanted to know what time you'd be at the banquet tonight, we can ride together!" The woman said and I furrowed my brows at her words.

What banquet was she talking about?

"Banquet...? Tonight?" I asked slowly.

"Uh, duh. The super important banquet that Alistair is holding. He expects us to be there you know?" She said and that's when it came to me.

It was a while back when I got the invitation but so much has been going on lately that I guess I just forgot about it.

"Right...and what time is that?" I asked.

"It starts at seven but I figured we could be fashionably late and arrive around eight" she said, a giggle following after and I sighed.

"I see. Thank you, see you later" I said before ending the call.

Welp, there goes my plans of a relaxing evening.

"Alright, Cole. There is one last thing that we have to officially do before we can take our vacation" I said as I looked to my lover that was busy burying himself in the depths of the pillows.

"And what is that?" His muffled voice asked.

"It's a banquet that a good friend of mine is hosting, lots of important people are going to be there and if anyone wanted to strike a deal, the time would be then" I explained but Cole remained unbothered as he remained there.

"You're coming as my plus one" I said and that's when he turned his head to give a weak glare.

"Why...?" He asked and I smirked.

"Bodyguard" was all I said and Cole sighed.

"Do you even actually need a bodyguard?" He asked and I feigned a hurt look.

"Of course I do. Who else is going to keep me safe?" I said but it's obvious I was lying. Just as Cole is, I was also capable of handling myself and I had meant to relieve Cole of that faux position a long time ago but now it's just a great excuse to get him to go places with me.

"Ugh" was his response.

"Well, that's not til way later anyways. How about some morning indulgence for now?" I said as I straddled Cole and nestled my knee between his legs, arms already moving to cage him.

If Cole wasn't up before, he was now as he gave me a look.

"Will you stop limiting my pudding intake?" He asked and I frowned.

This man eats more pudding than any other human I'd ever met, there was no doubt in my mind that his body was made up of at least 50% pudding.

"Maybe..." I muttered as I reached for the lube and squirted some on my fingers before reaching down and inserting one into Cole's hole, causing the younger to let out a startled moan. He was still a little softened up so it wouldn't take too long to prepare him again.

"I'll ignore it for a day" I said as I worked my fingers in his hole, taking pleasure in the way Cole's face flushed as his grip tightened on my arms.

"Two..." He said, shuddering as my fingers brushed against that special spot of his. I'd practically memorized it by now, using it to my advantage in times such as now.

"Hm, that's cute. Do you really think you're in any kind of position to negotiate with me?" I said, pushing against the bundle of nerves that caused Cole to gasp.

"T-Two...!" He stuttered out stubbornly and I hummed before taking my fingers out.

"One" I said and Cole bit his lip as he weakly glared, the expression only making me want to tease him even more.

"Two." Cole wasn't backing down and I found it a bit hilarious that we were arguing about something as small as pudding with my fingers two centimeters away from his ass.

I guess I should be nice...nah, I don't think so.

"Baby you better agree to the one cause you're not getting a better deal than that. I'm also becoming quite impatient" I said, pressing my erection against his leg.

"Two or you're handling it by yourself" Cole countered and I paused.

He got me there.

"Fine" I said and grabbed a condom to slip on.

Once putting it on and applying lube to it, I pressed my dick to Cole's hole, slightly pushing the tip in but not enough to give any satisfaction for either of us.

"I'm getting back at you for this later you know" I said and Cole smiled.

"Whatever, just put it in already" he said before bringing me down into a heated kiss.

~ Later that night :P ~

"Cole, you almost done? Eloise will be rearing her ugly head any minute now" I called as I fixed my tie.

It was a few minutes before Eloise's designated fashionably late arrival and Cole was currently changing into the suit I had got for him.

"Yeah, I'm ready" Cole's voice got closer as he came out of the room and I found myself stopping to stare.

I've never seen Cole with his hair slicked and there were still some curls that were rebellious but it made him look all the more sexier. This was also the first time I've seen him in a suit and the urge to take it off was nagging in the back of my mind.

Is it possible to have a quickie in five minutes?

"You're not doing me in five minutes" Cole said and I could only chuckle nervously.

Shit, I said that out loud? Welp.

When the bell was rung, multiple times might I add, I knew Eloise was here. Looks like it's time to get this show on the road.

"Eros!" Eloise cheered once I opened the door and I smiled.

"Eloise" I said and she greeted me with her usual warm hugs. Her head looked past me and she smiled at Cole who was standing a little bit behind me.

"And Cole too, hello!" She said, racing over to the man and giving him a hug, making him stiffen in turn.

Considering he's only met the woman once, I can see why Cole was still not used to her friendliness so I pulled Eloise gently away from Cole.

"Yes, he's my bodyguard, so it's only natural he goes everywhere that I do" I said, giving her a look that said 'don't do that again'.

"Is that all he is?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows and I smirked.

"No one likes nosy people, Eloise" I said.

"Says the one who asks far too many questions" She countered.

"Touché" I said.

"Alrighty, let's blow this popsicle stand! Kenneth is waiting for us" she said and as a group, we left the house.

Once in the car, I turned to Kenneth, Eloise' husband.

"Ken, long time no see. I trust you're doing well" I said and Kenneth gave a nod.

"I am and I hope the same for you. This is Cole, I presume?" Kenneth said and I nodded before gesturing to Cole.

"Yes, this is Cole. He's my boyfriend" I said and I didn't miss the blush that dusted his cheeks once I mentioned it.

I didn't see the need to hide our relationship at all, let alone from long time friends.

"It's nice to meet you, Eloise mentioned you once or twice before. It's a miracle I was able to remember" Kenneth said, laughing at his self in an attempt to make Cole less stiff.

"It's okay...it's nice to meet you as well" Cole said but made no gesture to smile back. He's still the same reserved person as usual and I knew that wouldn't change in a matter of minutes.

The rest of the drive was filled with light chatter, mostly Eloise rambling about many different things and when we finally made it, my ears were finally relieved.

The enormous building in front of us was magnificent, many floors building it high up into the sky. It may not be as high as a skyscraper, but it was still impressive.

When we were finally inside, we were instructed to take the elevator up to the ninth floor. After that, we headed to the designated room and once inside, we could see that the room was already pretty filled.

Almost all of the men were wearing either white or black suits while the women got to dress in the colors of their choosing.

"This banquet is lively as ever" Eloise said, her sarcasm slipping in her tone as she looked around.

"It's a banquet, my love. Not a teenager's house party" Kenneth said and Eloise huffed.

"Lame. Do you want a drink?" She asked and Kenneth shook his head.

"No, it's alright. Maybe later" He said and Eloise nodded before looking to Cole.

"Cole, accompany me?" She asked and Cole nodded.

Once the two were gone, it was just Kenneth and I.

"He's so quiet, I don't see how he puts up with a blabbermouth like you" Kenneth said and I frowned.

"Well now that's just rude" I said and Kenneth let out a short laugh.

The two of us were greeted by some other bosses around the room, shaking hands and making small chat. At some point Kenneth had been dragged away by a couple and I was left to fend for myself.

"Eros" I turned when hearing my name be called and a smile crossed my face when I saw the very man who was hosting this whole thing as well as another man I've never seen before.

"Alice, I thought we were the ones being fashionably late" I said as I reached out to grab his hand in greeting.

"Sorry I missed your grand entrance, I had some matters to attend to. By yourself as usual I see" he said and I shook my head, Alistair's eyes going wide in response.

"No? Well, that's a surprise. Surely that means it's a lover. You never bring a plus one to these events" he said and I chuckled.

"Yes, he's right over there being talked to death" I said as I pointed to Eloise and Cole that were standing by the drinks and chatting.

"Well, I'll introduce my guest once you introduce yours" he said and I nodded before walking over to Cole and Eloise with the pair following me.

Eloise noticed us first and her eyes lit up when seeing Alistair.

"Ally! You're here!" She exclaimed.

"What is with you two and the nicknames?" Alistair said with a chuckle.

"They make you seem less stiff" Eloise said and Alistair raised a brow.

"Aaaand, that's my cue to go. Gotta find my hubby!" She said, patting Cole's shoulder before leaving.

"Cole, I want you to meet the friend I was speaking about" I said as I grabbed his hand and brought him closer to me.

"This is Alistair McMahon, or as I like to call him, Alice" I said and as I introduced him, Alistair seemed to be staring Cole down.

Cole didn't seem to be bothered, his own stare matching Alistair's and it was silent between the two for a moment.

"He doesn't flinch, let alone seem scared. You've got a tough one" Alistair finally broke the silence with a smile and I puffed my chest in pride.

Of course he's tough, this is my Cole after all.

"His confidence isn't misplaced, he has years of experience after all. I'm not surprised that he's not bothered by a small stare down" I said.

"Well, if you can put up with Eros then I suppose you can get through anything" Alistair said and I gave a playful glare. What's with the sudden jabs at me tonight?

"It's my turn now. This is Renard, he's a good friend of mine" Alistair said and I held my hand out for Renard to shake.

He grabbed my hand and at first I was startled by how his hand was ice cold but also he just stared me dead in the face as he did.

What's this guy's deal?

"Actually, we've met before, but it was very brief" Renard said and I furrowed my brow.

"Really? I could have sworn this was the first time..." I said.

"It was quite a while ago, I don't blame you for not remembering" he said but didn't elaborate any further as to where we've met before.

"Well, then. It's nice to meet you" I said, not really knowing what else to say to his vague words.

"Eros, do you mind if we talk in private? These two can get to know each other in the meantime" Alistair said and I nodded.

"Alright. I'll be back" I said and turned to Cole, leaning down to press a kiss to his cheek but I didn't pull away just yet.

"Find Eloise or Kenneth if you don't want to hang with that guy" I whispered and Cole nodded.

Leaving the two, I followed Alistair to another room where he had us sit on a couch.

"Don't you think you should be more careful with things like that?" He started and I raised a brow. I was well aware of what he was mentioning, my open affection towards Cole being the subject of his questioning.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know as well as I do that there are plenty of others here who would try to use the one you love as a bargaining chip" Alistair said and I chuckled.

"I'd like to see them try" I said and Alistair frowned.

"I know you'll protect him but-" I put up a hand to stop the lecture before it could get started.

I know Alistair was a worry wart, just like I was, but now that I've known Cole for some time, I've come to worry (just a little) less about him and put more trust instead.

"Cole is a trained killer, I'd be more afraid for those men if anything. He could probably incapacitate a man with a paper clip if he so wished" I said and Alistair paused.

"You speak highly of him" He said and I nodded.

"I've seen what he can do first hand" I said and Alistair finally gave in with a sigh.

"Well, if you say so, then I'll take your word for it. Anyways, that's not what I brought you here to talk about" Alistair locked eyes with me as he spoke.

"I want you to help me with something" he said and my eyes widened.

"You? Asking for my help? Hell, I must be in the twilight zone" I said and Alistair chuckled.

"You'll be well compensated, how does a month trip to Italy sound?" He said.

A trip to Italy? As much fun as that sounds, I wasn't too sure on the reasoning so I stated my question.

"What exactly are you asking here?" I said, no longer feeling to be in a joking mood as I was getting confused.

"I want to close a deal with a Don there, but he's extremely skeptical. His last major trading partner stole from him and killed some of his most trusted members. He won't admit it but his group needs the support right now and having the out of country trade would albeit expensive, also increase profits" Alistair showed me a few pictures on his phone of the Don from Italy.

I recognized him, Rocco Mateo Caputo, he was a big shot in Italy and I've read some articles about him. No one would ever suspect the things Alistair said would be happening with his reputation but I knew it was still possible.

"This could open many doors of connections and I'm asking you to do this with me because you're one of my closest friends and quite frankly, one of the only ones I trust enough" Alistair explained and I took a moment to sit back, his sudden load being a bit too heavy for me.

"And what do I get out of this?" I asked. Alistair was a good friend but I wasn't about to go into this without a guarantee that I'd be leaving with something.

"A cut in the deal. Our groups will all become trading partners" he said and I sighed.

"I don't know..." I said and Alistair patted my shoulder.

"It's okay, I want you to think about it. I will need an answer soon though, I plan to leave at the end of the month" Alistair said.

"Will that Renard fellow be coming?" I asked and Alistair nodded.

"I would like him too, yes" he said.

"Alright, I'll think about it" I said and Alistair smiled.

"I hope that you'll be able to come to an answer soon" he said and I nodded.

Me too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 16.9K 21
Nobody ever thinks of the palace guards. The ones standing around the castle, ready to protect all those in it. Nikkol just happens to be one of th...
140K 4.3K 26
Read to find out this my first book .. idk how to do this
15.7K 636 15
Princess Bellatrix HATES the idea of getting married. All men are pigs to her, so when her father announces she has been betrothed to a Prince of les...
28.8K 1.2K 12
"𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩..." 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐡�...