~ impossible ~

Autorstwa smileychapters

Lioness - Noun - meaning: female power ~-~ When Kahmunrah promises he... Więcej

~Aurora Ophelia~
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6

Ch.1

92 0 0
Autorstwa smileychapters

Checkmate | chapter one

One, two, three. Checkmate! I opened my eyes from my slumber only to meet with a victorious gaze from Amenhotep. And a murderous gaze from Alexander. "You cheated!" Alex shouted getting of the stool he was sitting on. Amen obliviously shocked of this information. " how dare you think I do something against my culture?!" He said with his lisp. I rolled my eyes, as this happens all the time. "oi. You dress man and Greek fellow. Your all dumbasses." Fred argued as he messes with his Tommy gun. And his thugs doing some poker in the back of the container.

I always thought that this is my life now. Which it is because I'm a wax figure but I still wanted some adventure! As I lay down with my arms behind my head and my last treasure glowing in my jackets pocket. I turned my head to the left side which is only a metal wall but in the corner of my eye behind a box, was light. So I got out my position and sneakily went behind the box only to meet a small hole but still big enough for me to crawl through. I got to my knees and putted my stomach on the floor and started to crawl through the hole.

Once I got out, I checked if my stone was in my pocket and it was as usual glowing white. I looked up from my pocket and shook dust off my shoulders. And began walking deeper into the archive. I was curious about my surroundings and began giggling about it. I stopped, when I stumbled into another person. He looked like a pharaoh like amenhotep. But more goofy.

He took out his Khopesh and putted it to my neck and began to talk, "who are you?" I took my finger and pushed the Khopesh away from my neck and said, "I'm Aurora Ophelia, I once was a archaeologist before I died." He seemed he didn't know what I just said so I said, "now, who are you?" He started to rant, "I am Kahmunrah,the great kings of the great kings. I have come back to life for vengeance and to take over the world!" He Exaggerated by throwing his arms in the air. Which made me chuckle a bit but then he went to serious guy. "Now. Explain to me why I shouldn't kill you." I smiled a bit but his soldiers all pointed their spears at me which caused my face to drop. "Um. I could help you with world domination?" I lied not wanting to do it. He thought for a moment. "Hmm. I could use some more people to be by my side. Do you have an army?" I shake my head. He looks down for a second and notices my dagger which i translated from Egyptian and it was a poem of love. "Why do you have the lovers dagger?" He questions. "I discovered a tomb in Egypt. And why do you care?" He clears his throat and says. " nothing." He motioned me to follow him and his soldiers were behind me awaiting for me to move. So I decided to.

We walked to a dead end and I saw some people and I recognised them, my eyes widen. The grey skinned guy was young al Capone, the guy next to him was napoleon Bonaparte, and the staff guy was Ivan the terrible. I looked at Capone and he looks back, Kahmunrah began, "I am Kahmunrah. I am half god, once removed on my mother's side,rightful ruler of Egypt, future ruler of... Well, everything else." He walked up to the group of men and said, "Now, I have lost some men.So, I am in need of some new generals to join me in my little plan of conquering this world."

"Ivan the terrible." Ivan looked impressed.

"Napoleon Bonaparte." Napoleon seemed impressed.

"Young Al Capone." Al seemed unimpressed at this statement.

"And Aurora Ophelia." He turned back to me, and I smiled. And flicked my hair from face. "Some of the most feared leaders in all of history.Gentlemen,really, it's just fantastic
to meet you all." We all nod and say thank yous. "All I ask is your allegiance, and in return, I offer you the world. Literally. Are there any questions?" He asks. "Yeah, I got one.How come you're wearing a dress?" I almost laugh but I only just grinned. So I don't die. "This is not a dress. This is a tunic.It was the height of fashion 3,000 years ago, I assure you.Are there any other questions?" He argues now growing impatient. "Da, we all have an army. But what about her?" Ivan points at me. So, I stepped up and began to say in my charm. "I have a power from Peruvian goddess and god called 'pachamama' and 'Viracocha'. They both are life and destruction. They made a stone together with the help of a lion and lioness." I heard some people laughing behind napoleon and al. They all turned there back only for them to stop. "It's real you know. My father studied about it before he hunged himself ..." I whispered the last bit. "Okay any other questions?" He questioned. I looked at everyone but no one wanted to talk. "Good, All right, then. Moonlight is wasting, and the time is short." Napoleon got angered and got ready to get out his sword. "Short?
Why do you look at me when you say "short"?"

"Sorry. It slipped out." Kah surely said. Ivan came up and stated, " Da, If we are talking about world domination, then of course, I am interested." I look at him confused about what he's about to say. "But first I want to clarify something so you know what you are getting. People always say,lvan the Terrible, he's so terrible.I'm so scared of lvan. He's bad news. When in fact the correct translation is
lvan the Awesome". At that moment I couldn't hold it in. I bursted into laughter, joyful tears falling down my cheek. As I wiped them away. "Seriously? Ivan the awesome?" I quizzed, getting glances from all of them. But noting that their laughing inside too except from Ivan of course. "I was quite an effective leader." Capone gives him a 'idiotic' side glance, "Duly noted. Now, I'd like to wrap up
the old meet-and-greet by asking you gentlemen a question. Are you with me?" Everyone nods and says yeah in every different way. "Then bring Larry Daley of Daley Devices and the Golden Tablet of Ahkmenrah to me!" He barked.

He sent me and Napoleon away to find them, of course I was sent with Napoleon Bonaparte the one who tried to take over all of Europe. "Alors mademoiselle," I 'hum' in response. Knowing what he just said as I did language in university. "From my perspective, you look like a kind and beautiful person." I smiled a bit and started to speed walking aswell as he, "Pourquoi merci, gentil monsieur, indeed I am." He must of been impressed, because he stumbled a bit. "You know french?" He questioned, I nodded through the halls of art. "c'était magnifique" I smiled more then I ever had. We heard some soldiers yelling in french so we ran to where they were. When I mean ran, Napoleon speed walked. We reached Larry Daley and. Amelia Earhart, my idol. I felt excited really badly. But kept it to myself, hardly. I got my dagger out and pointed it to Amelia. "And so, the little tiny man who could not be a smaller or shorter mouse runs into the claws of the giant cat!" He purred, which was the funniest thing I've seen for awhile. "You're really hung up on the height, aren't you?" Larry answered. "No, it's not about height, see..." Napoleon says, "Yes, you are.You're saying I'm a little mouse, you're a giant cat." "I am the giant cat." He hissed. I rolled my eyes, knowing this is a argument over thin air!

"Idiots" I whispered to Amelia, she laughed "No offense, I just...You're Napoleon. There's a complex named after you. You're famous for being little,
and it's true. Look." He says, I grinned knowing this is gonna be funny. "Oh, you naive American man-boy." Napoleon muttered, sarcastically. "Look. Neither of us are gonna be jamming anytime soon, right?" Larry says, "So it's not like we should...
It's not even an issue." He adds. "It's not about height or something else. It's a plan. It's a brilliant plan." Napoleon exaggerates.

"So it was a plan." I say rubbing my shoulder. "Snazzy maneuver, lady." She says to me, I nod. "Why thank you miss Earhart. And call me Aurora." I said, putting my dagger back in my holster and shaking her hand. "And if you kindly ask your boyfriend to Come with me" I look at my feet and look back up. "Us"

"Oh I'm not her boyfriend." He points out. I look at him preferably confused of this relationship. "Not her boyfriend" me and Napoleon look between them. In our confused state. "No" Amelia says, "Just friends?" Napoleon asks, "Yeah, friends." Larry responds both embarrassed. Napoleon and I know that this is LOVE. "Acquaintances. Friends." I smile and Napoleon nods. Napoleon and I slide to larrys side. Napoleon left and I right. Napoleon whispers in larrys ear, " Were you guys, like, friends in college and just afraid now to both ruin your relationship by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends, that you like-like each other?" Larry unsure what he said, "One more time? I'm sorry. I didn't catch the..." so I said, "Were you guys, like, friends in college and just afraid now to both ruin your relationship by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends, that you like-like each other?" A bit louder. I smile after I said it. You know I was actually a good dating advisor. Seriously. I was. " No." he stated, my face dropped. "I just love the nitty-gritty of relationships. All us French do." Napoleon said, and I whispered in his ear 'British' "and British"

They all smiled. "Yes. Amour!" Amelia said. Until, Napoleon took out his knife and pointed it at larrys neck. "Now. This way, or you die." Larry look down at it and said, "yes." I smiled at myself, kinda felt bad for Amelia as we are taking her boyfriend away. "Omenu!" He commands his soldiers. "Omenu!"

-"wait I'm coming with you!"
-"no! Our fight is not with you."

We begin walking where Kahmunrah and the rest are. When Larry asks me, "wait, is your last name Ophelia?" Napoleon looks at me as if it's a serious question. "Uh. Yes?" I answer. turning my head. "I know your brother Achilles." He says. My eyes widen, joy turning to fright. I begin to turn sweaty. "D-Do y-you?" I stutter. We reach to Kahmunrah and the others. I still in shock calm down. We walk into a great hall, with Kahmunrah sitting on a couch. Napoleon exclaimed that we're here. I go to the side of Kah and await for an explanation or some sort. "Hello, mr, daley. Nice to see you again." He expressed, "Now, if you don't mind, I shall take that from you." He snatched the tablet out of larrys grip. I looked at the gold tablet, like when jafar in Aladdin wanted the lamp but not that evil. Hopefully. Kahmunrah walked up to his gate and said, "finally. Finally! After 3,000 years," he placed the tablet in the key holder and started to put in a combination. "My evil army of the damned, my beautiful, beautiful army," he said dramatically. "Shall be unleashed!" He shouted at everyone. We all looked to see if anything changed. But no signs were made. He sighs, "I'm afraid that mother and father may have slightly changed the combination on me." I was quite disappointed at this point.

Larry just takes this as a opportunity to say, "I guess this whole unleashing-the-underworld thing isn't really working out for you, huh?" I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm. I mean you could at least of done better. "It must be really frustrating, 'cause you've waited thousands of years. To come back from the dead and everything, and now you can't get it open." Okay, that bit may have got me. I smirked and felt impressed a bit. And I may or may not think Capone and Napoleon are a bit jealous. "Fear not, for I shall wait a thousand more if I must." Kah remarked, "good, 'cause in a few hours you'll be standing here in a frustrated position," I look between Napoleon and Capone and my feet. Literally. My feet. "Frozen, and I'll walk out of here with my buddies and that'll be that. So, I got all night." "Really? All night? Well!" He points to the miniature blonde person in the cage, larrys face goes down. "He doesn't."

"Open that cage." Kah orders. Larry in distress, "-what are you doing?" He tried to get past but Ivan and his Streltsy wouldn't let him. "No touching! No touching!" The shaggy haired miniature yelled, "don't you manhandle me!" I just enjoyed the anger it was so cute! I mean sad. Right?

"-look, he's having a little tantrum." Kah points out. I covered my mouth from laughing. "Jed." Larry stuttered, Kahmunrah picked Jed up and he was trying to hit Kahmunrah fists. "Uh-Uh! Don't you squirm! Don't squirm. It'll only be worse for you." Larry argued, "-put him down!" I crossed my arms, boredom taking me down."don't be afraid. I shan't hurt you" Kah lied, "oops! I lied." He dropped Jed into his hour glass. He looked back up to Larry and said, "I don't think he has all night at all, Mr. Daley." He claimed, "from the look of things, I'd say he has a little over an hour." Sand taking down Jed because of his size. "Take me out of here!" He walked back up to the tablet and took it out of the place and said, "you were the guardian! You know all about this tablet." He walked up to Larry and said, "you're obviously much more clever than the rest of us." I muttered an 'ouch'. "You may or may not know the combination, but I am going to give you exactly one hour to figure it out." He throwed the tablet at Larrys chest and blurted out, "if you do not, I shall kill your friends." Larry was about to say something but Kahmunrah interrupted him. "And please don't think about escaping, for I shall be watching you." Larry seemed alarmed. He dishonestly said, "look, I don't know how to begin. To decipher this thing, all right? really."

"What a pity." I chuckled, everyone puts their eyes on me and I shuck my shoulders. "And your little cowboy friend seemed like such a charming little fellow." Kahmunrah breathed. "Ah, well. Tick-tock, Mr. Daley. Your hour has begun." Jed shouted, "Hey! You got this, partner. I know you do." Then, Larry was shooed and as he ran off Jed then shouted with his arms out,

"YOU GOT THIS!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
433K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
844K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...