My Wildest Dreams

fhsgctcusbf tarafından

Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were a... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 12

4.5K 99 19
fhsgctcusbf tarafından

*Mature scene halfway through the beginning.

~~~Josh's pov~~~

The next few weeks were crazy since basketball season just started up. We've had practice almost everyday this week.

With my crazy schedule going on I don't get to see the girls that much, but I try to have dinner with them at least one a week.

Luckily today we have a half a day because of Thanksgiving break so don't have practice, so I'm able to pick up some lunch for the girls. We're doing take out so I offered to grab the pizza on the way over.

I take a shower after practice since I also play with the the team to show them different plays and everything like I do when I coach football. 

After taking a quick shower I get dressed and go to get the pizza the girls wanted for dinner.

I get to the girls apartment and head inside. 

"Honey I'm home!" I said when I get into the apartment. I did it once as a joke at first, but it stuck, so I do it everytime I come over.

"Daddy!" Emma says running at me. She immediately asked Katie if she could call me daddy after our day at the zoo and ever since she's been calling me that.

"Hey sweet pea" I said hugging her.

"Thank god you're here, I'm starving" Katie said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Katie girl" I said kissing her cheek.

With basketball season and everything I haven't really had time to tell her how I feel since I only see her once or twice a week and when her mom takes Emma for a few hours I have practice or a game so we don't have alone time anymore.

"Hey. How'd work go?" She asked.

"Good, what did you guys do today."

"That's good, we just put on a Charlie brown Thanksgiving for the kids to watch and Thanksgiving work sheets, fun stuff" She said.

The girls are staying over at Katie's parents house, so she can help her cook for Thanksgiving in the morning so I'm just staying for lunch, then heading out so they can get going.

After lunch I help her bring her bag to the car noticing stuff for the shower in it. I try not to think about her in the shower, so I talk to her about something to distract my thoughts.

"You guys are still coming over for dessert right?"

"Yup, just like we used to" She said.

"Ok good. Well see you tomorrow Katie girl" I said hugging her again.

"Yup, See you tomorrow Josh" She said hugging me back.

Not being able to resist I grab her ass.

She has the best ass I've ever seen.

"Couldn't resist again could ya?" She whispered in my ear.

"Nope. Don't think about me too much while you're showering later" I whispered.

"I don't think I'll be able to since I'll be at my parents house and I'm not bringing my vibrator with me" She said winking at me after she pulled away from our hug. 

Ever since the almost kiss, anytime we tease each other or say stuff like we just did, she doesn't deny it anymore. We're in brand new territory and sooner or later one of us will make a move.

I groaned dramatically. "And now I'm going home with blue balls. Thanks a lot Katie girl."

She laughed."Oops" She shrugged.

After I get home I strip out of my clothes and watch some TV.

I can't seem to focus on anything other than Katie using that blue vibrator. 

My hand wraps around my aching cock over my underwear to that thought. I pull down my underwear to my knees making my cock spring out and hit my stomach. 

Wrapping my hand around my shaft I stroke root to tip. 

Damn that feels good. 

I stroke for awhile, thinking about Katie stroking my cock while I use that little blue vibrator on her clit. I stroke faster knowing I'm going to cum soon. I focus around my head since a guys cock head is kinda like a clit in a way, but not as sensitive.

I stroke faster until I feel a tingle go down my spine and I shoot rope after rope of cum on my abs. 

Finally, after catching my breath I clean myself up and put my underwear back on and I turn on YouTube

*

The next morning I get ready and head over to my mom's house to help with cooking. Every year I've helped my mom with Thanksgiving dinner, I've done it since I was a kid.

After helping my mom for 5 hours the family arrived. It's just us and my brother, Jess, Nathan, and Melanie this year. Melanie helps my mom set the table while my brother and I play catch in the backyard. We play for an hour until mom says it's time to eat. 

After eating I lay down on the couch, stuffed from dinner, so I take a nap. I fall asleep only to be woken up by a kiss on my cheek.

"Josh wake up" Katie said.

"5 more minutes" I mumble still keeping my eyes shut.

"I'll suck your cock if you wake up" She whispered in my ear.

I immediately open my eyes seeing her smirking at me.

"You know...It's not good to get a guys hopes up."

"I know, but it got you up didn't it" She said still smirking.

In more ways than one sweetheart.

"Happy Thanksgiving Josh" She said kissing my cheek. She pulls away and stares at me for a few seconds. 

This is my chance to kiss her. 

I look at her lips and start to move closer. She does the same. We're close enough that I can feel her breath on my lips.

"Mommy! Can I have dessert yet?" Emma asked from dinning room interrupting us once again.

Katie moves away from me and address her daughter.

"Yes love bug you can" She said moving to the dining room, but looks over her shoulder at me like she's asking me if I'm coming. Nodding I get up off the couch and go have some dessert, but not before adjusting myself.

I sit next to Katie and I decide to mess with her by putting my hand on her thigh.

She immediately tenses, but continues to eat her pie. I start to move my hand high up here thigh. She's wearing leggings so if I wanted to, I could rub her and she would feel everything, but I don't want our first intimate moment between us to be in front of our families, so I just tease her.

I start to trace the seam on the inside of her thigh getting dangerously close to her pussy, but not touching it. She must be turned on because I can feel the heat coming from her pussy.

I continue my torture until she decides to mess with me by putting her hand on my inner thigh also. She does the exact same thing by tracing the seam of my jeans on the inside of my thigh extremely close to my hard cock, but never actually touching me, just teasing me.

We continue our torture on each other until dessert is over and we volunteer to wash the dishes. Neither one of us bring up the almost kiss or the teasing.

I do know one thing, I'm telling her how I feel very soon.

*

The weeks went on and before we knew it, it was December. The basketball season was going great. I got to coach one of the games since the head coach got sick. 

I told Katie about it and she brought Emma to the game so they could watch me coach. It felt really good having them there that night.

It got closer to Christmas so Katie and I decided to do some Christmas traditions with Emma like we used to. We took her to take pictures with Santa and we got a picture with the 3 of us, I love that picture.

We decorated the tree together and we baked Christmas cookies with her too, but her favorite was decorating the gingerbread houses. 

She made a huge mess and we all had more icing and candy on the 3 of us than the gingerbread houses.

It was 3 days before Christmas and I had a home game to coach. The boys won so we all decided that they won't have practice the day after Christmas. After I was getting ready to go home I got a text from Katie.

Katie girl- Hey can u meet me at Walmart? Emma's bike came in that I ordered and I need help bringing it to my car

Me- Yeah I can help. I'm leaving the school now so I'll text u when I get there

Katie girl- Ok sounds good, thanks!

Me- No problem Katie girl

I make my way inside Walmart to help Katie. Getting to the counter in the back I see Katie with the box.

"Hey you ready to go?"

"Yeah let me pay and we'll get going. Do you want a cart?" She asked.

"Nah I'll carry it. It doesn't look too heavy."

After she pays I carry the box to her car. I put the box in her car and I'm about to ask her to hangout when I hear someone call my name.

~~~Katie's pov~~~

I turn my head to see who called Josh when I see a really pretty blonde girl is hugging him like crazy and she pecks him on the lips. Not being able to handle seeing that, I leave.

He's so engrossed in this girl, that he doesn't even I left. It feels like highschool all over again. I pull out of the parking lot tearing up and head home. 

~~~Josh's pov~~~

"Woah you couldn't help yourself like old times" I said stepping back from Tori, my old fuck buddy from college.

"Sorry I haven't see you in a couple years and you look so hot and I couldn't help it" She said.

"Well as flattered as I am, I'm very interested in someone right now. Actually she's right over there" I said pointing to the empty parking spot. Oh shit.

"Oh no I'm so sorry Josh. I'm sure your girlfriend won't be too mad" She said.

"She's not my girlfriend... It's kinda complicated and if she just saw that, then it's way more complicated now. I need to go talk to her. It was good seeing you Tori" I waved and headed to my truck, after what just happened, hugging her goodbye wouldn't be a good idea.

"That's ok Josh, it was good seeing you and good luck!" She said over

Thanks...I'm gonna need it.

~~~Katie's pov~~~

I get home and go to my bed and start to crying even harder than before because everytime I close my eyes I see that woman kissing him.

He's single and allowed to date or fuck whoever he wants. 

I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I'm in love with him again so it's not easy to see that.

I check my phone and see multiple texts and missed calls from Josh, so I know he's on his way.

I go to my bathroom and splash water on my face to make it look like I wasn't crying over him.

I hear the front door slam shut and footsteps coming to the bedroom. Josh appears in my doorway looking out of breath.

"Why'd you leave?" He asked.

"You looked busy, so I figured I'd leave you be."

"What do you mean? Wait...were you crying?" He asked.

"What was I supposed to do have a front row seat while you made out with that woman? No I'm not crying I got something in my eye."

"What no...She kissed me. Why were you crying?" He asked.

"Well congratulations" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't understand what's your problem?" He asked.

"There's no problem. I'm so happy she kissed you" I said sarcastically.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"You don't understand the problem?"

"No! I would if you would tell me already" He said raking his fingers through his hair.

"Oh my god...you're so fucking blind!"

"How am I blind?"

"BECAUSE I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" My eyes go wide as saucers as I realize what I just said.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

Sitting down on the bed, I say one of the biggest secrets I've kept.

"I've been in love with you since junior year and when I left for college I didn't leave just because I got into Mercer." I take a deep breath before spilling more of my secret. "I left because you got engaged to Megan and I couldn't handle it" I said letting out a breath.

His eyes go wide in disbelief. "Wait...that's why you left?" He asked.

"Yes."

"But I thought you got excepted before we graduated?"

"I did, but I didn't accept it until the day after prom."

"Why the day after prom? Oh shit... I told you at prom that I was going to propose to Megan" He said looking at me still with wide eyes.

"Yup."

"And that means those weren't happy tears after I told you... Katie I am so sorry. If I would've known I wouldn't have said anything" He said.

"I was never going to tell you because you were in love with Megan, so I was going to get over you as time went on."

"And you thought going to Mercer would help you get over me" He said out loud but more to himself.

"Yup. And that's part of why I didn't reach out to you when I got pregnant with Emma."

He ran his hand through his hair. "Wow Katie, I had no idea" He said.

Of course not because you're a blind fucking idiot.

"Yup, and that worked until we reconnected and you told me you wanted to be a father figure in my daughter's life and I was done for all over again."

"Wow" He said.

My phone vibrates so I check it. My mom is on the way back with Emma because they have something to talk to me about. 

Perfect timing.

"Look...I know you probably don't have feelings for me and that's fine, but I'm going to need some time until I'm ok again and my mom is on the way with Emma so could you please leave and I'll talk to you whenever I'm ready."

"No, you said your peace... now it's my turn" He said determined.

I get up from my bed and walk towards Josh in the doorway.

"No...can you please accept my wishes. I can't handle rejection from you, so can you please leave" I said starting to tear up again.

I know he probably doesn't feel the same way, but hearing him actually say it, will kill me.

"Please leave Josh... I can't take it" I whisper to him.

Not saying anything he stares at me and before I know what happens, my back is against the wall and Josh's lips are crushed against mine. 

I immediately kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. He stops the kiss a few seconds later and leans his forehead on mine looking into my eyes.

"You talk too much Katie girl" He said pecking my lips. "I'm so sorry I put you though hell and I was too blind back then. After reconnecting with you, I realized that I have feelings for you, hell I probably always did, but I was too stupid to realize it. I've been trying to figure out how to tell you how I felt but I guess you beat me to it" He said smiling.

"Wait so let me get this straight... you actually like me back?" I asked still dumbfounded by what's happening.

"Yes I do Katie girl. I have for awhile now, but anytime I tried anything, we were interrupted" He said slightly laughing.

"And just to be clear. All those times you flirted or teased me wasn't just because you were physically attracted to me?"

"Well I'm extremely physically attracted to you, but I mainly did all that because I liked you" He said.

"Ok that's all I needed to know." I grabbed his face and slammed my lips to his.

He kisses back. Moving our heads, the kiss gets deeper. His tongue moves along the seam of my lip asking for entrance. I decide to mess with him and not give in right away. 

He's not having that so he grabs my ass squeezing hard until I gasp. He thrusts his tongue inside my mouth tangling with my own. 

He stops to grab my ass again, but this time he picks me up, pushing my back against the wall, I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. Our tongues fight for dominance until he wins. He starts kneading my ass and grinding against me letting me feel his erection through his joggers. 

I can't believe I'm finally kiss Josh! God he taste good and his lips are so soft.

We're so engrossed with making out that we don't hear the front door open.

"Mommy we're here!" Emma says from the from front door. Knowing we have to separate before she comes looking for me, I answer.

"I'll be there in a minute!."

"You have got to be kidding me... again" Josh whispered leaning his head against my chest.

"I have to go see her before she comes looking for me so you chill here since you have a situation going on and I'll be right back" I said lifting his head to peck his lips a few times. 

Man...I can't stop kissing him.

"Ok" He said.

After he lets me down, I go to see what's going on with my mom and Emma after shutting my door.

After saying hi to Emma, I talk to my mom.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"We're making Christmas cookies at home and Emma's having a lot of fun and wanted to sleepover" She said.

Thinking about all of Emma's Christmas gifts I still have to wrap plus the sexy man waiting in my bedroom, I immediately agree to the sleepover.

"Yeah that's fine. I have stuff to do anyway and I can't do that with her here."

"Ok then we're going to get going and I'll talk to you tomorrow" She said.

After saying goodbye to Emma and my mom I go back to my room. After I open the door and jump on the bed and straddle Josh, slamming my lips on his. After a few seconds I break the kiss.

"We have the place to ourselves and you're definitely sleeping over tonight."

Before I know it I'm on my back and his lips are back on mine.

____________________________________________

Author's note

I hope you liked the chapter?

What did you think about the mature scene? I went on cosmopolitan and looked up guys experiences for material to write in a guys pov. Some of the stuff was actually pretty funny. I highly recommend it, if you need inspiration for guys povs.

Are you happy they're finally together? Sorry about the cliche fight confession kissing scene, I couldn't come up with anything else so I just went with it.

Get ready for a really steamy scene in the next chapter.

Hope you liked the chapter!

See you in the next update!👋

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

417K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
229K 9.1K 47
"𝐍𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚. 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼...
38.1M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
195K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...