Longing For You

Von imaginationworld07

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... Mehr

Intro
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..
Seventeen

TWO

2.9K 125 39
Von imaginationworld07

Hey Gorgeous!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"I am getting married sir!"

"Um!"

Ari paused for a while, waiting for the CEO to atleast congratulate her for her big day but that didn't happen. Jungkook neither shifted his gaze from the documents which he was reading, nor he said something. Ari sighed in disappointment and then spoke again.

"I am resigning."

"Oh well-" He finally closed the file and looked up. "Why are you telling me all this?"

"B...because you are my boss so-"

"Give your resignation letter to Mr. Park Jimin. He is incharge of handling resignations and employees. Its his work to inform me if any of the employee is resigning, not yours!"

"B..But sir I thought I am your secretary-"

"So?"

"Sorry sir"

"Great and if you are done then please leave"

"Okay sir"

"And yeah one more thing, Make a neat and clean description of all the events, appointments and meetings which are fixed by you for next few days. The new secretary should get that file right away"

"Okay sir....Thankyou for letting me work here!"

She waited, for a response but she got none. Maybe she just expected more that the CEO would atleast thank her for her service as a secretary and oh how wrong was she....

Jeon Jungkook never says "Thankyou" or "sorry" to anyone unless they are his almightly Jeon parents or his one and only friend - Ahn Hye-jin.

Jungkook was massaging his temples because of the stress he was getting when a message popped up on his screen and it was from Hye-jin.

Hye-jin was known as Hwasa on stage. She is a k-pop idol or should we say, k-pop queen? Hwasa knew Jungkook from school. She was his senior but still they were good friends. They still are because that is why she is the only person in the entire world for whom Jungkook cared about.

Jungkook didn't care about his parents. Frankly, he would be a little sad if they get ill and maybe a little more sad if they die and he has his own reasons for thinking like that.

Jungkook's parents never behaved like parents to him. To be honest, Jungkook doesn't even remember the last time he called them 'mom-dad'. Jungkook never got the love of his parents...not even once so why would he care? His parents behave like they were some kind of his business partners and we don't care if the business partner dies or not...right?

The Jeons are almighty. Everyone knows that so obviously the expectations were higher on him and that thing, only that thing didn't let him live his life. He was buried under these expectations since his childhood.

His parents never praised him. They always pointed out his small mistakes in every work. They thought this would make their son perfect but they forgot to notice how their little son started feeling insecure even in the way he walks....what if his parents don't like his walk? What if he doesn't walk like The Jeons?

And that lead to the making of what Jeon Jungkook is today.

"CEO walk perfect, CEO talk perfect, CEO sit perfect...CEO is perfect!"

And there he is...Jeon Jungkook - The perfection.

Jungkook was in high school when he lost his grandmother. She was the only way of comfort in his life with whom he shared everything. Now, he has Hwasa obviously but he doesn't share everything with her. The day Jungkook's grandmother died, was the day Jeon Jungkook stopped smiling.

Jungkook looked up the phone screen again. Hwasa had returned from her tour and she wanted to meet him and obviously, Jungkook can't deny...atleast to her. So he got up from his chair and took his blazer, just to get out of the office.

~

"What? Why didn't you get the medicines then?"

"I didn't have money!"

"Oh please Mrs.Kim...Stop this bullshit! You have money to spend on this rediculous dress of yours but you didn't have money to buy medicines for my father when I was not here?" Taehyung spatted! His father needed medicines and her step mother didn't buy them. It was fortunate that Tae arrived to check his father in hospital and the doctor told him.

"What? What are you here for? Give me money so that next time it won't happen!"

"Hahh!" Tae scoffed in disbelief "How much more low can you get?"

"You can't even imagine! Now you better give me money because you are not around your father the whole time but I am...so what if he needs-"

"Just because of my father!" He gritted his teeth and threw some money infront of her which she started counting.

"These are too less!"

"Enough for the medicines tho!"

"Useless crap!"

"Mind your language Mrs.Kim!"

"Oh really? What will you do? Throw me out of your house? What will you tell your father then? and my dear let me tell you...he is never gonna believe you."

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He would've thrown this woman out of their lives by now if his father was not in this condition. He looked up at his unconscious father on the bed and then left from there..."I can't stay here unless this pathetic woman gets out of here."

~

"TAETAE! I GOT A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!"

Jimin shouted, gaining attention of everyone around the cafe.

"Jimin! Why the hell are you shouting?"

"Because I am so happy!"

"Your boss proposed you?"

"Stupid! No! There's still time in it but guess what...my boss needs a new secretary!"

"Oh wow...so?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and smacked Tae's arm lightly.

"So...you go and give interview."

"I already have a job!"

"Yeah....the job which gives you less salary than you deserve and the boss being a total pervert!"

"Whatever!"

"Listen Tae....I am incharge of taking care of the interviews of new employees and resignation of the older ones and everything in between. In short, I am the one who analyze every employee's performance. So...I've already submitted your documents for the new secretary post. All you have to do is...get into my office, take the confirmation document and then go to boss, give a small interview there and then get your joining letter....understood?"

"What? Why? When? I mean...Chim! Isn't that too much? You didn't even ask me...what if I don't want to do this job?"

"The salary is more than double of your previous one!"

"At what time should I come?"

Jimin smiled and took a sip from his espresso.

"Tomorrow 9 a.m. Don't be late!"

"Okay"

~

The clock striked 8:05 and the three of them started eating the last meal of the day.

It was all silence, just the sound of spoons, forks, knives, chopstics were to be heard. At 8:40 all three of them were about to stand up when Mr. Jeon spoke and the other two looked at him.

"Where did you go in the office hours Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked up, cleared his throat before speaking.

"I went to meet Hwasa noona. She came back from-"

"Just answer as much as is asked! I didn't ask where did she return from!"

"Sorry Mr.Jeon!"

"Stop meeting her in public places!" Jungkook's head immediately snapped up as he looked at his father, confusion clearly written on his face.

"Mr. Jeon why-"

"I saw an article just a few minutes ago" he handed the macbook to Jungkook where the article was, with the headline..."

"Hwasa and Jeon Jungkook - Friends or something more?"

There was a picture of them from today. Hwasa smiling and Jungkook looking in her direction. He didn't read the whole article, not wanting to stress his already stressed life.

"What would you say on this?"

"We are just friends."

"Hmm...This type of rumours are not good. Not for you and not for her either. So avoid meeting her in public...understood?"

"Yes Mr.Jeon."

"If possible then stop meeting her at all. You guys can talk on phone!" Mrs.Jeon said and Jungkook fists tightened under the table but he just nodded.

"I hope we won't get the chance to discuss on this topic twice!"

"You won't....Mr.Jeon"

"Good

They left leaving an angry yet pitiful Jungkook behind who was afraid to lose the only peaceful relation in his life.

Little did he know that from tomorrow, a new person is gonna enter his life who will change him.....completely.

~

"Okay now go and don't be late. Reach there at 9:40 please Tae!" Jimin pleaded and Tae hummed after getting a document from Jimin.

"I won't be late...don't worry. Tell me where his office is..."

"5th floor"

"Okay then...see you later...bye!"

"Bye"

The elevator door opemed and Tae walked upto a certain door which had CEO written on it. He sighed and looked at his watch. It was 9:37 a.m.

"Wow I reached on time!" He smiled and knocked at the door to hear a calm "come in" from the other side of the door and he entered in.

Taehyung entered to see a man sitting on the chair, looking at him with a frown. The man had glasses on, maybe it helped him in reading, a pen between his fingers, a file opened in front of him. His hair were perfect, that black 3 piece suit was perfect, That rolex watch slighly loose on his wrist was perfect, that face was perfect....the man was perfect.

"Who are you?" His deep voice pulled Tae out of his thoughts and Taehyung immediately bowed.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. I am here for the secretary's post."

Jungkook looked at his watch...it was 9:38 a.m.

"Get out and come after two minutes!"

"Huh?"

"Are you dumb or what? The time of the interview is 9:40 a.m and there's still 2 minutes left. So get out and come after 2 minutes...exactly at 9:40..understood?"

Taehyung's mouth was slightly open as he stared at Jungkook in disbelief but got out anyways.

"Is he crazy or what? The heck! It would have 9:40 till the time I approach and sit on the chair...and how rude he is? He is being an asshole already!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance as he watched his watch...it was 9:40 so he again knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Taehyung went in and again bowed and then looked up to see the CEO again but this time, there was no glasses, no pen in his hand and no file in front of him.
Jungkook was sitting there with his hands interwined in front of his chest and eyes staring right at Taehyung.

(Credits to the owner)

* * * *

TAEHYUNG'S NEW OST IS COMING...OMG!!!!
ALSO THE CONCERT IS IN 2 DAYS...THEY ARE GONNA PERFORM IN FRONT OF ARMY AFTER WHOLE 2 YEARS..I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM and a little jealous of the LA Armys.

Anyways....that was the 2nd chapter.
Please vote and comment too.
Thankyou for reading❣

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5M 118K 43
Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -bottomkook DO NOT PLAGIARISE🚫
486K 24K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
1.2M 43.9K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
268K 10.8K 48
❝ 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ―in which two CEOs fall in love with their secretary; but they used to bully him. © 𝐭�...