Radiators are my only weaknes...

Da PirateQueen14

I know everything about boring things like science but what I want to know is, what is pain? What does it fee... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chpater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 11

1.1K 63 11
Da PirateQueen14

My head was dropping a little. "Why are my legs getting heavier?" I complained as we stood in the special annex and Kiyotaka immediately got me to sit down.

"It's hot and so are you." He put his hand on my forehead. "This was the perfect place to set a trap for Sudo. I guess."

"Do you have a good plan?" I asked Suzune as I drank some cold water, well, I think it's cold.

"I'm thinking." Suzune sighed.

"Please come up with one before this place becomes my coffin." I asked of her.

"Sakura's testimony allowed us to delay the hearing, but we need to find something more decisive." She frowned.

"Of course, they would do it where there are no cameras." I added.

"Eh?" Suzune looked around taking the hint. "If there had been a camera, that would provide definitive proof and things would never have come to this in the first place."

She then gasped. "What's wrong?" Kiyotaka asked.

"There's something I want to try." Suzune explained.

We got our plan ready, and Kiyotaka went to talk to Ichinose alone, so I could rest and eat my lunch.

I was in class as I ate my sandwich and Kushida was boring me with her talk about her experience with underwear. Suzune looked so horrified she couldn't eat her food.

I was spacing out again as I went to take a bite. "That's your hand!" Suzune exclaimed, and I came back to reality.

I saw I had bit into my hand and the sandwich without noticing and I had bit my hand hard enough to draw some blood. "Oh..." I let out then got out of my seat and my legs shook, so I looked behind me and saw the sun was beaming down on me from the window and the special annex probably didn't help.

"Rekka, here." Kushida was holding out a tissue to me and my vision blurred when I turned to look at her.

"Can you get Kiyo for me?" I grinned.

"Wh- Rekka!" She screamed as I fainted.

I woke up in the infirmary and then looked to the side to see Kiyotaka holding the rest of my sandwich out to me, so I took it and started to eat.

He informs me when a finger was in the way to get me to concentrate to test if I can focus on things.

I also noticed I have a small bandage around my hand, so my wound wasn't too bad.

"Hey, has she-" Suzune paused as she moved the curtain. "Well, you seem fine, stuffing your mouth like a squirrel."

"Fainting is my hobby." I reminded her.

"Get a new hobby." She sighed as Kushida rushed in.

"Rekka! Are you okay?! Does your head hurt? I don't know if I caught you in time!" She exclaimed.

"Don't know." I grinned.

"Why aren't you two concerned?" Suzune asked Kiyotaka and me.

"This is normal." Kiyotaka and I answered shocking them both.

"Good to see you are awake, Miss A-" The nurse came over and I whined making her laugh since I always whine when I see her. "You are fine to go, but first, I need to do our daily check-up."

"Daily checkup?" Kushida asked.

"Yes, every morning I check her for injuries since she doesn't know if she had any. Her wounds can get infected easily, and neglecting the checks can have very severe consequences." She explained and they looked a little scared for me.

Suzune looked at me concerned that I might be scared from hearing that, but she saw I was still eating my sandwich without a care.

"What was the cause?" The nurse asked me.

"Oh, I just didn't notice the sunlight." I explained.

"That was what caused you to faint?" Kushida asked shocked and Suzune went stiff.

"Why didn't you realise the sun was there?" Suzune spoke up.

"You have been spacing out today, looks like we shouldn't have gone to the special annex." Kiyotaka added showing that was what made me a little faint then the sunlight slowly baked me like a baked potato.

"The special Annex?!" The nurse exclaimed. "Why did you take her there?! That's the worst place."

Kushida and Suzune both went silent and then left. Kiyotaka stayed outside as I had my checkup since I skipped it this morning. After the check, I sat on a stool nodding off as she was writing down my medical report.

"Have you kept to your diet?" The nurse asked me and I grinned making her sigh. "You need to keep-"

"No." I immediately rejected and then we heard the door slam open I looked to see Sudo and he looked mad.

"Rekka, are you okay?!" He yelled.

"Are you?" I replied as Hirata and Kei came in along with Kiyotaka.

"Who made you faint?! I will punch them!" Sudo yelled.

"...can we fight the sun?" I asked him. "But you can fight windows."

Hirata had to hold Sudo back as he tried to launch himself at a random window.

"How are you?" Kei smiled at me gently.

"Sleepily. Body, fine?" I asked the nurse and she nodded.

"You got lucky this time." She informed me. "It's best you don't push yourself to make sure a fever doesn't come next."

"Only a fever?" Kei asked in relief.

"I can help you through that!" Sudo grinned.

"It can be life-threatening, right?" Hirata asked surprising most of them, but Kiyotaka.

"Yes, she can't sweat so her body can heat up so much she would die." The nurse explained to them to make sure they force me to rest making me whine. "I care about your health, even if you don't, Rekka."

"I will die one day maybe sooner than later." I shrugged making the others frown. "I want to be free, why eat goddamn oats when there are beautiful carrots."

"Oh, that's a good one." The nurse patted my head. "Now Ayanokoji, make sure she sleeps. She can come in tomorrow since it's best she does move around, but she can't be left unsupervised or go anywhere near the Special Annex."

Kiyotaka nodded. "Come on." He bent down in front of me with his back to me, and I climbed onto his back as he went to get our bags and Kei handed me my umbrella.

"Do you need any help?" Hirata asked.

"No, its best that it's just us. Rekka might get distracted or want to have an interaction. I rather have her fall asleep." Kiyotaka explained as I opened my umbrella and rested it on my shoulder then put my head on his shoulder.

"I see..." Kushida mumbled disappointed, but I don't want to talk about underwear so I'm happy.

I slept for most of that day and woke up early the next morning, we went to school early. "Sakura!" I greeted her and she screamed then smashed her desk in some way. "Oh, you're a table assaulter to?"

"Yes? No!" She panicked.

"Morning." Kiyotaka greeted her.

"Um...good morning." She nodded then sighed.

"What's wrong? You won't have to testify today." He asked. "There's no need to be so tense, is there?"

"Right." Sakura nodded but looked down.

I bent down in front of her making her flinch while I laughed. "We might be able to save Sudo and everyone in the class thanks to you Sakura." Kiyotaka informed her. "I trust you."

"You're a genuine person, so I want to interact with you more, call me whenever you need something!" I exclaimed. The amount of fear she has must be because that creep has started to act, so soon he will do something to do with love. Kiyotaka told me what it was, but I blanked it since love is boring.

My phone then went off. "Kushida came through! Time to call the Sudo punch bag!" I exclaimed excitedly.

I got the number of Ishizaki from Kushida and called it when I went outside of the class to call him. "Who is this?" They answered.

"Oh, thank god, so this is the right number." I sighed in relief.

"Wait, Rekka?" Ishizaki asked.

"Yeah, I need your help. I will do anything." I spoke in a soft tone. "Yesterday, I didn't admit I was getting bullied because Sudo wouldn't be expelled, but then the president said that expulsion is on the table so I want to try and save myself. I will help you and since I have a condition it will make Sudo look even worse if I reveal the proof I have."

"Really? Yeah sure." He agreed to it like the idiot he is.

"But I need some help first." I laughed nervously. "I went to the special Annex, and I feel faint, I think it's really warm, I can't tell really so can you come help? I don't have anyone else to ask."

"Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed relieved.

I then hung up. "The horn dogs will be there soon!" I yelled to Kiyotaka.

He nodded and Sakura looked concerned. "Sakura, let's talk after this you look pale like me." I suggested.

She was shocked then grinned. "Sure."

We went to the special annex, and I was on the top level of the stairs, but I stood back away from them since there were too many windows that want to cook me.

I had my phone out to record the whole confrontation from above and Kiyotaka was below me halfway down the stairs waiting for them.

"Move away if you feel weak at all." Kiyotaka advised me.

We heard them coming up the stairs. "Do you think that Rekka girl will fall for me after I save her?" One asked.

"She's too delicate and that smile is annoying." Another added.

"But her body is-" They finally noticed Kiyotaka. "What are you doing here?"

"Rekka isn't coming, and you aren't going near her." Kiyotaka informed them. "The call was fake, and she's smart enough to use the right people to help her in that kind of situation."

"Why?" One asked.

"It was the only way to get your attention. I wanted to have a talk with you." Kiyotaka explained.

"Listen, Sudo called us out here and beat us up, that's the truth. He should accept his punishment like a man, so long." Ishizaki turned away as I looked over the edge and started to record.

"Is that what you want?" Suzune came out getting in their way. "If you leave here now, you will regret it for the rest of your lives."

"What the hell is your deal?" One hissed.

"What's that over there?" Suzune looked at the fake security camera and the boys froze when they looked at it. "What's the matter? You seem a bit shaken."

"A security camera?" Ishizaki mumbled.

"The special Annex contains a science lab so there are many hazardous chemicals there, why wouldn't there be cameras?" Suzune asked as they noticed all the other cameras.

"If there was footage on those cameras proving his innocence, you would have no reason to tell us about it." One retorted.

"They aren't fake, well this for sure isn't." I came down the stairs with my phone and waved it at them. "Give me a smile!"

Kiyotaka patted my head then felt my forehead since I was standing next to him halfway up the stairs and he hummed. "The moment the incident occurred both parties were doomed to suffer for it, regardless of why he did it, Sudo did hit you, that's an immutable fact." Kiyotaka explained.

"So you would be hurt by the camera footage too." Ishizaki mumbled.

"Yeah, Sudo will be punished, but what about you three? I don't really see you all having a use in your class anymore and the probability of expulsion is quite high." I added shocking them.

"You told a malicious lied and got the whole school involved, what would you expect?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Well then...why hasn't the school said anything to us?!" One yelled.

"Of course, you're not allowed a guide or the answers to a test." I explained.

"They want to see if we can resolve the problem ourselves." Kiyotaka added. "So they are testing us to see what conclusion we reach after being granted extra time. When you think back on the hearing from yesterday, don't you think it was like they already knew everything?"

"This is a school where the teachers enjoy our suffering, didn't you see Sakagami's smirk? He just wants to win. They aren't teachers more like moving security cameras." I grinned.

"No way...I can't be expelled." Ishizaki fell to his knees.

"Ishizaki, let's go tell them it was a lie, if we admit it the school might let us off the hook!" One gave a horrible idea.

"I'm dying here, why are you being dumber than I should be?" I asked.

"Yeah, your conclusion seems a little to hasty." Kiyotaka commented. "There's still a way to save both Class C and Class D."

"Like hell I-!" Ishizaki yelled.

"Just take the incident off the table." Suzune gave them the simple solution. "If you just withdraw your complaint, it will be like it never happened."

"No one can be punished for an incident that never took place." Kiyotaka explained. "If we both tell the same story, the school can't pursue it any further."

"We win, they don't." I grinned.

"Hold on a minute, let me make one call..." Ishizaki took out his phone, and I threw my umbrella smacking it out of his hand.

"Suzune, is it Ryuen? He's the one who tried to eat my hair and turn Sudo into the hulk." I asked excitedly as I walked down to see.

Ishizaki grabbed me by the front of my jacket. "Oh, violence? I can't feel pain so try me." I held up my phone and he then let me go.

Suzune pulled me off to the side and chopped my head then gave me my umbrella. "Stop using it as a weapon, its to protect you from the sun." She sighed.

"Yeah, it protects me, so its a great projectile." I grinned making her sigh and I put it back up and held it over my head.

A voice then came from Ishizaki's phone making Suzune nearly throw it, but I just took it off her and answered it. "Cute plan." I said then hung up.

"Fine, we will take it back." Ishizaki sighed and I gave him back his phone.

"There we go, thank you for such an interesting interaction, I see what the pain of being cornered and defeated looks like now." I patted his shoulder. "Also did you cry from being punched?"

".....no." He answered.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

200K 4.6K 39
"Give it your best shot." (F/n) is the new girl. The different one. Pulls back yet still fights. At times bold and at times a coward. Experiencing m...
35.5K 1.4K 37
Waking together on a bus the archons of anemo, geo and electro find themselves in a world not of their own. Without control of their elements and the...
30.8K 647 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
15.5K 575 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...