Philosophy Sensei | Graphics...

بواسطة PlatLia

Welcome to Philosophy Sensei! This is a tutorial book where I will be giving some advice on making graphics... المزيد

Introduction
General Advice
Fonts List
1-Transparent Glowing Text
2-Where to get renders?
3-How to download png/texture packs?
Requests
#1-Matching Colour Schemes
#2-Messy Covers+Title Placement
#3-Colours and Filters
#4-Placement for Banners
#5-How To Stick To A Happy Mood With Saturated Colours
#6-Where To Find Pngs
#8-How to make an angsty cover+How to add more depth to a render
#9-Where to get overlays+how to use them?
#10-How to make text interesting?

#7-Where to find backgrounds?

498 19 6
بواسطة PlatLia

As requested by @-AIKOWRITES, today I'll be sharing how I find backgrounds for my graphics!

There's a lot of places to find backgrounds. Firstly, you can either look up texture packs on DeviantArt and download them, or you can look up backgrounds from games.

I'll be going through how to save the background images from two games: Azur Lane and Arknights.

Azur Lane:

Firstly, go to Google or a browser and look up 'Azur Lane backgrounds'. Then tap on the link that leads you to the Azur Lane Wiki.

You'll see something like this.

Hold on an image and you'll be able to move it to another browser, then tap and hold on the image and save it!

All the art in here is top quality, so have fun with whatever you see in there!

Arknights:

Again, go to a Google or a browser and look up 'Arknights aceship'.

Tap on the link above and you'll see something like this.

Tap on the icon on the top right, the one with three lines, and you'll see this menu.

Tap on 'CG Galley' and you'll see four different categories. 'Backgrounds' is the one that you want. It has every piece of background art available in Arknights from the CN server. Just tap on whichever you see and you'll have something like this.

Just hold on the image you chose and tap the save button. And that's it!

I hope that this helps! Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. And also feel free to list more ways to find backgrounds so that there's more options for everyone to have :D

Thanks for reading this and have a great day/night!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !