Black Star

GQuest_Creations द्वारा

This story concept on [Trash of the County's Family] as fanfictional story. It's a whole different story wher... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Extra: Snowman
Chapter 10
Extra: Christmas Party
Outer Gods' Moments (With Creator)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Extra: Chocolates
Chapter 15
-On Hiatus-

Chapter 5

5.3K 342 77
GQuest_Creations द्वारा

[Now, to transfer you to that world-]

God of Death suddenly stopped his words to spoke out. Darkness shaken with unknown force. Unable to endure to such force, cracks formed in the darkness.

Cale, who was confined in a large glass orb, open his eyes and saw the event that he will never forgotten in his life.

Under the cracks are transparent tentacles like it was made out of the gathered stars. Simply one of the tentacles can destroy the darkness. Yet 8 transparent tentacles came out through it.

God of Death's voice filled with malice as he frowns, [Who are you?!]

[[You have no rights to know who am I, God of Death. Rather than you, I'll rather be nurtured him to save the 'fallen world' instead.]]

The profound voice that is not a man or a woman echoes around the darkness with the power of superiority. The tentacles grab the large glass orb, slowly dragging towards the cracks.

[I won't let you take him away!]

God of Death attack one of the transparent tentacles. But nothing happened, gives him bewilderment, [How?!]

He look through the cracks, and that, he gets goosebumps. He saw something that should not be seen. He hurriedly averted his gaze.

Once the transparent tentacles returns towards the other side along with Cale who confined in the large glass orb, God of Death gasped in horror. His back drenched with cold sweat. Muttering in fear,

[T-That person…Why is that person taken interest of this puny world?]

The tranquility of silence in the darkness returns with no cracks found. Like everything is just illusion.
____________________________________________________________________________

Cale woke up from the dream.

Once he open his eyes, the stardust that scatters around the room disappear like nothing happened. He knew the stardust's appearance when he and the kids asleep. Or existence…

Small space crack formed besides him. Then a transparent tentacle, like in his dream earlier, came out through it.

He sit up straight and look down to the average 9-year-old kids, still sleeping in their afternoon nap time. Then he look back to the tentacle, acting as if trying to take his attention.

Cale chuckles through it's action and gave it a pat. He felt soft, at the same time nonexistence. He never used to these sensation even he touch it many times in the past.

"Thank you for protection, Ammutseba."

The tentacle moves as if it welcomes. Then it returns back beyond the cracks then it heals up. Cale look outside the open window. The scarlet light of the sunset illuminates the quiet room.

It was a beautiful sunset.

But to Cale, it gives him a bad taste of memories. Looking at it makes him remember his first life, when the war still occurs.

Someone knocked the door and open it without his permission. He knows who is it and didn't care, still continuing to look at the sunset with sad eyes under his stoic face.

Geno look at Cale who's bathing in the scarlet light of the sunset. Even he saw almost everyday about this beautiful picture, he still badly confused as of why, his lord, shows some sadness every time he look at the sunset outside the window?

Geno never bothers it. But he wanted to ask the young master he serves. Yet his questions always stuck as if something blocks his voice.

"…Sends some spies to check Choi Han and the other's movement."

Cale finally speak. His voice filled with authority of supremacy, the voice of the leader who leads the large organization for a long time.

Also, he added,

"And tell Hans to not let them touch the garden."

"Yes, my lord."

He took the command for granted and he left. Cale look at the sleeping kids and rum their heads. He mutter himself,

"This time…I won't let White Star do as he please."

He gave them a kiss in their foreheads before he left the bed. He stretched his weak and frail looking body before he left the room.
____________________________________________________________________________

A week passed, Cale live in peace as he constantly got the information's in his secret source, or his organization that also exist in his first life, Constellations.

His people busy to work their ass to checking White Star's movement and preparing the upcoming war. While he, their leader, have a peaceful break in his home with his family.

Cale also constantly checking Choi Han's group who also living in the Villa from Harris Village. Pendrick gets weaker each day passed. But his life still preserve thanks to Cale's power.

Geno reported everything the useful information the organization got. While Violet reported through communication device about the north's movement.

And just a nighttime came…

It was when everyone gets asleep. In Cale's room, Cale change his clothes while Geno and the kids help him out.

Unlike in medieval-style suites, he wears modern-style black suites. Underneath is red shirt and white necktie. Red gloves in his hands. Black formal pants and black leather shoes.

On comb his shoulder-length blood red hair and tie his back with black ribbon. Raon took out the black mask and the black veil that stores inside the spatial dimension. Gives the mask to Cale and with the help of Hong, they put the veil on him.

The veil reaches almost at the floor and covers his whole face. But still, it never blocks Cale's sight.

Everyone may think that he had no need the veil but it was important for him to wear it when he left the vicinity of the house or the villas. He wears the mask underneath the veil. Then he look at Geno.

Different to his usual Butler suite, he also wears the same suite as Cale but it's white and gold and a full-faced white mask with sun mark on the right. Like he is the image of the sun.

The children are in human form. Like Cale, their clothes are in black and red with mask covers their upper face. But the mask are in the color of silver, red, and blue, which is On, Hong, and Raon perspectedly.

Cale look at them before he nod, "Let's go."

Cale hold the children's hands with Geno follow behind and walk towards the balcony. Cold mist lingering around before it disappear along with them.
____________________________________________________________________________

Cale's group reappear somewhere. They we're in the center of the large plaza surrounded with tall buildings that seems to reach in the sky.

Instead of lamps to light up the night, luminous pears that as big as a ball we're use. Fireflies fly up and low in every place. And flowers and mushrooms that glows on the ground. This shows the place as like a city of stars.

People in black with white masks stop their tracks when they notice their arrival. Then they all bow and greet,

"Greetings to the devouring star of eminence (Cale/Black Star's code) and the sun of Providence (Geno's code)."

Cale only gave them a nod before the white mask men continue what they're doing.

The place they went by, actually, it's the base of Constellations. It was found somewhere but not easily accessible unless one is the member of the Constellations or one that Cale allowed, as he is the leader.

"Human, can we go and play around?" Raon,who is in a human form,innocently ask.

Looking at the kids who also look at him in expectations, Cale sigh, 'Kids are still kids…'

"Just don't go beyond the barrier or mess around."

Children average 9-year-old giggles in Cale's approval and go somewhere together. Cale believes they're not going to give him troubles as they have On, who is the oldest, to supervise them…I think.

Cale and Geno walks to the different direction. Many stop by and greet them, as both has highest position. Walking for an hour, they finally reach their destination.

It was a large mansion that is the same style as the Henituse house but much simpler. The large black armor golems responding their arrival and open the door, welcoming them.

Different to the looks outside, inside is a large library with five floors with large circular table with 15 chairs in the center. There is no rooftop at the center of the library, that the library brightens the light of the stars.

The table reflects the night sky at the top, showing the images of the stars.

Cale sit down at his chair, which is for the leader. Geno sit at his right, which has the sign of the golden sun at the top. With their little wait, many came in, greets Cale and Geno, and sit at their respective chair.

Until the last one, which is Violet, greets everyone,

"Greetings to the devouring stars if eminence, the sun of Providence, and the twelve circles of heavens."

She then sit in Cale's left which has the sign of the purple moon at the top.

With all finally arrive, Cale begun the monthly meeting of the highest positions of the Constellations.

Everyone talk on how to solve the problems they found. Mostly, Cale is the one who suggested to how to solve it.

He is the strategist, so he organize the plan on how to solve the problems that the others got. Along the upcoming war against the Indomitable Alliance in the north while they're in the dark.

It took hours to formulate the plan. When the plan completes, Violet spoken,

"My lord, while my group sneak in the Sekka Household to loo-search, we discover a particular divine item along the item that the Arm brought in."

Cale twitch when almost spoken 'loot' under those soothing voice, mentally frowning on how much he influence his organization.

Violet take out the items on the dimensional pocket and place it on the table, passing towards Cale.

Suddenly, Cale's heart beats faster, and his ancient powers reacted without his control. He confused on why his powers reacted as he heard the voices,

*The crown likes the Dragon Blood.

*Hey, isn't that my XXX watering can?

Then they became silent. Those voices, or to say, those ancient powers…Cale can hear their voices as clear as day.

Because of his unusual affinity of being loves by nature and Gods, he can hear the voices of his ancient powers.

Indestructible Shield, Vitality of the Heart, Sound of the Wind, Fire of Destruction, Scary Giant Cobblestone, Sky Eating Water, Dominating Aura, Annual Rings of Life, Blood-Drenched Rock…

Or so he called…

Glutton, Crybaby, Thief, Cheapskate, Super Rock, Crazy Kid, Scanner, Mother, Blood Rock…(The last 3 are the names I come up with.)

Those 9 ancient powers he possessed have wills in the former owners. And just now, Scanner and Crazy Kid are the ones who talk earlier.

And as for what the items are, they already said by the two ancient powers: watering can and a crown in the box.

The watering can is normal but the crown…Everyone confused as of why he never spoken for a while and still staring at those items, especially the crown.

Then he look at everyone, Violet asked,

"What is it, my lord?"

"Lunaria."

"Yes?" Lunaria, it was Violet's codename. She tilt her head in confusion.

"Let's throw it away." He pointed the crown.

"…What?"

"No, I can't let them continuously hold into this."

Violet, along the rest, never seen Cale frowning while looking at something that looked expensive like the crown with a large jewel.

For as long as they remember, Cale likes expensive things and some stuff, especially that something that can help their organization.

He continue to speak in a stern tone towards everyone who looks at him in confusion.

"…Should I break it?"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

572 26 10
What if when TBOH Cale Henituse died as a soldier , there was also a little soul transmigrated along with him? Yes, this is a fiction about a little...
63.5K 3.8K 22
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...
3.7K 278 12
A series of somewhat disconnected oneshots that explore the alternate universe life of Hans, formerly known as The White Star of ancient legends. Anc...
2.7K 120 9
Cale Henituse went missing after being beaten by Choi han. Kim rok soo was send to the world and met choi han right before he beat up Cale. But faile...