☾︎𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕪𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣�...

SerenityMDobyns tarafından

This story consits of smuts, maybe some fluffs here and there because why not, and some headcannons also cons... Daha Fazla

ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ
ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇɴ
ʙᴀᴊɪ
ʜᴀɴᴍᴀ
ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴs
ᴋɪɴᴋs

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs

4K 14 14
SerenityMDobyns tarafından

«ᖇᗴᑫᑌᗴՏTՏ»-- Oᑭᗴᑎ

If you request someone that you want me to write about, I will do it. Currently I have a list of the people I will be making. Right now I am working on a Hanma smut.

Heres the things that you need to tell me;

•Who
     I need to know who it is in order to make the story. Duh.

• Their personality
     If you read the description, you will know that I'm still new to the anime. You will have to tell me what they are like in order for me to get the story good.

• Location
     Do you want it public, at their house, any location I will do.

• Kinks
     Any certain kinks you want me to add? I can add them.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
403K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...