BOYFRIEND ● Nishimura Riki

huiyi-c tarafından

When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The gu... Daha Fazla

0 | Beginning Of Their Story
1 | A Little Favour From You
2 | We Meet Again
3 | Break Time
4 | Karma, Should I Say?
5 | How Am I Supposed To Meet You
6 | Three Minutes & Seven Seconds
7 | Art Club, You Sure?
8 | Just Awkward, Dead Silence
9 | So, We Made A Deal...
Episode 10 - Rainbows In The Night For You
Episode 11 - How Do I Act Like A Boyfriend?
Episode 12 - No Haha, Not Your House
Episode 13 - His Moon Swing That I Liked
Episode 14 - A Change In Class?
Episode 16 - She's The One I Trusted The Most
Episode 17 - Her Backstory, He Never Knew
Episode 18 - All For You, My Love
Episode 19 - Our Conditions Are Getting Worse
Episode 20 - The Fireworks Above Us
Episode 21 - Unwanted Attention
Episode 22 - Your Results
Episode 23 - I'm Glad To See You Happy
Episode 24 - Why Did You Do That?
Episode 25 - Your Smile, My Pain
Episode 26 - Boyfriend
Episode 27 - The Prism Necklace That I Gave You
Episode 28 - But I Love You So, Please Let Me Go
Episode 29 - His Backstory, She Never Knew
Episode 30 - Because I Still Love You
Rainbows & Moons - I Loved You

Episode 15 - Why Are You Avoiding Me?

7.4K 514 911
huiyi-c tarafından

"Happy Valentines Day!"
A few girls squealed as they handed roses and other sorts of romantic gifts to Niki and he accepted it.

Byeol was sitting on her seat all by herself because Jay had not arrived at school yet and Eunbi was in the toilet.

It's Valentine today...

Byeol had been avoiding Niki pretty well for the past four days.

Whenever she was about to bump into Niki, she quickly walked away. When Niki was about to call on her, she quickly had a conversation with someone else and ignored him. When Niki was about to tap her shoulder, she quickly moved away.

It's better like that.

We are not even together in the first place.

Somehow, that sentence hurt her heart a little.

Now that Taeyang is not bugging Byeol that much anymore, it was time she should move away from Niki a little.

Speaking of Taeyang...

"Haha..."
She looked at the bright red wound on her leg that Taeyang cut her on this morning when she was about to buy breakfast.

She then reluctantly stood up and headed to the med bay herself.

Fortunately, everyone was too focused on the fact that it was Valentine today and did not notice her injury.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 15 -
Why Are You Avoiding Me?

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 14/02/22 + Monday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Aunty Choi, do you think the moon and the rainbow can be together?"
Byeol asked as she looked at Aunty Choi's method of cleaning a wound.

"Of course! Anything can be together! What makes you think not?"
Aunty Choi threw away the used up cotton swab.

"I don't know..."
Byeol let out while she shook her legs a little.

"It has been quite a while since you have been coming here. It's a great sign, don't you think? Has your moon been taking care of you well?"
Aunty Choi asked as she took a seat next to Byeol.

"Huh? You knew?"
Byeol got puzzled as to how Aunty Choi would know about Niki since he never seemed like he came here before.

"Yeap. Your moon is getting hurt pretty often."
Aunty Choi told her.

"He's getting hurt?"
Byeol got concerned and Aunty Choi nodded her head.

"I'm not sure why. He's easily bruised, easily bleeds. And, he has prolonged bleeding as well."
Aunty Choi added on for Byeol who blinked in disbelief when she processed that information.

"That's weird."
Byeol muttered while Aunty Choi gave a pat on her back.

"It's Valentine today. Go have fun, okay?"
Aunty Choi said as Byeol nodded and stood up, heading towards the door.

"Wait! Byeol ah!"
She called out and Byeol turned around.

"Can you give me a hug?"
Aunty Choi asked in a pleading tone which made Byeol instantly walk back and hug her.

"I love you a lot. I really hope that you won't need to ever come back to this room since you have already found your love. But, if you need to, remember that the extra sets of uniforms are here, the first aid kits are there, the extra bandages are there. If you need more, ask others alright?"
Aunty Choi said with a warm smile.

You have changed a lot Byeol for the better. You can share more, right now. I believe that was because of your moon, right? I'm so proud of you.

"Aunty Choi... Why are you acting like this? Is there something wrong?"
Byeol got scared.

Aunty Choi was the only person that she trust the most right now.

Nothing must happen to her.

"Of course not! I just plan on going overseas for some time to relax for a while."
Aunty Choi reassured and Byeol heaved a sigh of relief.

"I love you a lot too! You are the only one I trust so much after my grandma's death. Go have a good break and I will come back to you when you are back! Please take care, alright? Byeol always loves you, I swear!"
Byeol hugged her back tighter.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Niki who was standing outside the room.

"Looks like your moon is here."
Aunty Choi pulled away from the hug and Byeol turned around to face Niki who had a paler skin tone today.

"What brings you here today, Niki?"
Aunty Choi asked with a smile as Niki took a seat on the bed.

He looked at Byeol who was staring at him and he did not dare to show his wounds to Aunty Choi.

However, he noticed the bandage on her leg.

"Byeol, did Taeyang hurt you again today? Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Wait here. I will go after him."
Niki stood up but, fell to the ground and Byeol quickly rushed over to help him up.

"Niki..."
She paused as she placed her hand on his forehead.

"You are having a fever..."
She let out and tried her best with Aunty Choi to place him on the med bay's bed carefully.

Since it was not Niki's first time coming to the med bay, Aunty Choi already knew what was wrong with him and was about to lift his long sleeve but, Niki stopped her.

"Please don't show her. Please don't..."
He let out softly with his eyes closed because he was too giddy.

"Alright, Byeol can you please leave the room for now?"
Aunty Choi said while she shook her head at Byeol, signalling her to stay and look at Niki.

Byeol closed the door once again to pretend that she left the room before she tiptoed to stand beside Aunty Choi.

Aunty Choi then pulled up his sleeves revealing cuts and bruises everywhere on his forearms.

Not only just that, his cnemides and calves were also filled with wounds and blood.

Byeol let out a loud gasp and Niki heard it.

"Aunty Choi!"
He whined but, the nurse ignored him and cleaned his wounds.

"What happened?"
Byeol stuttered in fear.

"Your dear moon has been protecting you all this time. Never wondered you did not get injured for the past few days?"
Aunty Choi knew when Niki told her secretly a few days ago.

He was protecting me the whole time?

Byeol remained silent until after Aunty Choi gave him medication for his fever and treated all his wounds.

She was touched and sad at the same time. Why did Niki even protect her in the first place? Was it all just for the acting? Why was her heart hurting so much?

Afterwards, Aunty Choi went out for lunch, leaving the both of them some time alone to themselves.

"Stupid!"
Byeol hit his upper arm that was not injured while Niki opened his eyes and let out a smirk.

"How dare you still smirk at this point? Do you think you are that strong?"
Byeol was on the verge of tears as Niki pulled her into a hug.

"Stupid. So fucking arrogant. SO STUPID!"
She cried and hit his chest while a smile escaped his lips.

"Ungrateful idiot. I did all the suffering for you and you still treated me like this. Why are you avoiding me all this time?"
Niki asked while Byeol sniffed and looked up at him.

"Because..."
She did not know how to answer his question.

Why was she even avoiding him in the first place?

"Because?"
Niki waited for her response but, only saw Byeol hugging him even tighter and buried her face in his chest.

"Yah! Byeol-"

"Because I really like you!"
She confessed, not looking up at Niki out of embarrassment.

Did my feelings move too fast?

But, the thought of him helping me suffer all the pain, willing to be my fake boyfriend, saving me from time to time...

Her words painted a ray of sunshine all over his face and he laughed out heartily.

His laugh was a cool autumn breeze -- an invigorating breath of life. It was so contagious that Byeol ended up laughing as well.

"Yah, idiot!"
He lifted her chin and pulled her closer which startled her a little.

He looked at her eyes and back at her lips with another uncontrollable smile before he planted a kiss on her lips.

It felt different from the short kiss at the moon swing.

This one was longer and felt more lasting.

It felt like...

Love?

Byeol pulled away from the kiss and stared back at Niki who whispered into her ear.

"I like you too, Byeol."

Byeol immediately let out a squeal that she had been hiding for the longest time ever and hugged him again; for the third time.

"You like me too? So fast! Oh my god!"
She squealed as she liked the fuzzy feeling inside of her.

"Nah, I had feelings for you for quite a long time already."
He said and Byeol furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Never mind."
Niki shrugged away since he felt that it was wierd to bring it up.

"Anyways... Happy Valentines Day, my little rainbow!"

Aish... It seems like Byeol has finally found the one she had been waiting for. I can finally put my heart at ease.

Aunty Choi looked at them from the outside with a warm smile when she saw the two children giggling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Boyfriend [ Niki ]  • hui
Instagram: @your_wabi_sabi
End Of Episode Fifteen

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

A/n: Remember to eat today! ♡︎
     _∧
  ;;'ω・)
 _旦_(🍙 __
 |ll|| ̄じじ ̄

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Hi.
Can y'all tell me a joke or something funny? I want to laugh! It can be made up or anything!

I think this book will shock you at least three times? I don't know, I already have the ending in my head, trying my best not to spoil anymore-

They got together REAL FAST... ehehe...

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Song Recommendation Section

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[ BABY ] - [ DJ ROOTS, CAMO, Jung Jin Hyeong]
1:08 ──•───── 3:27
       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Votes, reads, comments will be appreciated. Smile, okay?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next Episode
Episode 16 - She's The One I Trusted The Most

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67.1K 2K 28
"I'm saying you aren't so bad new kid.." New country, new school, new people.... new enemy. You moved to Korea as your Dad got a very high payed job...
3.8K 260 27
Nineteen the age where your new life begins and your old life takes a turn, and you start taking your life and future seriously, the time when you fe...
101K 4.2K 22
-ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ "𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐭�...
50.7K 3.4K 43
Third EN- story and I hope I'll do good in this one. In this world, there are people who will come and go. people who will care and hurt you and peo...