Can Love Happen Twice?

imaginationworld07 द्वारा

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... अधिक

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

MET AGAIN

2.7K 157 31
imaginationworld07 द्वारा

I know the flight duration between U.S and Korea is 14 hours maybe but...lets take it as 7 hours for now. Because this is wattpad, anything can happen🤭. Also the time difference still exists. Now lets resume the story😃

"8 hours are over now. He must have landed and reached their hotel by now. Should I call him? It must be midnight there and he must be tired. I will call him after some hours. Yeah let my doctor sleep. Its not even one whole day and I am missing him already. How will I pass this one month without him? I wish our national team face defeat in the very first game and return to Korea soon so that my Tae come back soon. Sorry god but I want him to come back soon thats why I want them to lose."

Jungkook sighed and rested his head in his palms, elbows on the desk in front of him.

"And these files...it feels like they've become my second boyfie. I have to see them all day. Aaah I want a break. Yoongi hyung, you better return soon from your honeymoon. Even that shorty is not here to help me. Oh yeah...he has gone with Yoongi hyung, obviously."

His mumbling was stopped when his phone rang. He saw the name on his screen and a huge smile appeared on his lips.

"TAE!"  Jungkook picked up the call. "Good afternoon pretty doctor."

"Its 2 a.m. here Kook"  Tae said in almost a whisper.

"Love....you're tired?"

"Hmmm. I just reached the hotel room."

"Then why did you call? You should sleep."

"Yeah. I just wanted to listen your voice before sleeping. Also I wanted to inform you that I reached safely. I know you must be worried."  Tae yawned and Jungkook smiled widely.

"I was but now take rest okay. Eat well and sleep well."

"Hmm"

"Good night"

"Hmm...love you."

"Love you too"

"I miss you already."

"Me too....now sleep or you will shout at me that I didn't let you sleep."

"Hihi....good night"  and he disconnected the call leaving Jungkook giggling.

"Guess what? I love him sooooo much!"  He kissed his mobile screen that had the wallpaper of him and Taehyung together.

"Now I can work on these files. I am all set now. I got my energy...my doctor's call."

He said and opened a file smiling while Tae covered himself with the blanket, immediately dozzing off.

Jungkook switched on the TV to watch some news and there he was, his Tae. The news channel was showing the teams arrival at NYC and Tae was also there with a mask and sleepy eyes.

"He looks really tired....sleep well"

                                  2 DAYS LATER

"Comeon comeon comeon comeon comeon!!"

"What Comeon Taehyung? I am injured bro!"

"Oh! Its not even that serious. You can't escape from practice just because your foot twisted 1 day ago. You have a match in next 2 days Fred. Comeon hurry up! The team is already on the ground."

"Well if you want then we can give the committee a confirmation that your foot can't move so you are disqualified from the whole tournament."  Minho said with a straight face.

"What the hell! Nooo"

"Then go"

"Going....you have become more cruel than last year Taehyung."

"I was born cruel."

"Sassy Brat"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I AM GOING"  Fred grabbed his shoes and ran from there. Tae laughed slightly and then Minho called him.

"So Taehyung, lets discuss about the reports."

"Okay hyung"

"Start"

"Yeah...so from today's test, everything is fine. No major injuries, just Jabey had a cramp yesterday and it seemed a little serious. I think he won't be able to play the first match but he will be available for next matches and Fred had his leg twisted yesterday but he is fine now."

"Okay so...."  Tae's phone rang and he widened his eyes in happiness.

"Taehyung?"

"Here are the other reports hyung. Inform the selection team about it. I've an important call to attend. Bye...see you later."

"What! Wait Taehyung!"  But Tae already left  "aish this kid!"

ON PHONE

"Hi"

"What you doin'?"

"I was ta...."

"Where you at?"

"At stadi...."

"Oh you got plans?"

"Wh..."

"Don't say that"

"I didn't"

"I am sippin' wine"

"What!"

"In a robe"

"Ooh"

"I look too good"

"I doubt"

"To be alone"

"Jungkook stop!"

"Tae...I miss you"

"You always say that. Okay listen...how is mom? She is doing fine? Any problem?"

"She is fine but I'm not doing fine"

"What happened? You sick?"

"Lovesick baby. I want to see you so badly. Okay I am video calling you...pick it up." Tae chuckled a picked it up.

"Hey love"

"What are you wearing?"

"My pajamas...its 12:30 a.m. here"

"But why like this...I mean its see through"

"So?"

"So...." Tae smirked a little "you are looking hot."

Jungkook chocked on air

"Wh...what?"

"You are looking hot"

"Oh baby...if you want then I can remove them."

"Yes please" 

and Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Tae...what is American air doing to you huh?"

"You get flustered so easily"  Taehyung chuckled.

"Wait...wait till we meet again. I will show you who gets more flustered."

"Oh...what will you do?"

"If you allow then I'll do so may things that you won't be able to count them."

"And what if I give the permission?"

"Then don't blame me for the little pain you get."

Jungkook winked and Tae suddenly giggled.

"Okay okay enough of these dirty talks now. You know there's a match in next 2 days?"

"Yeah...I wish they lose."

"What!"

"No....I mean I wish they win"

"Yeah....you will watch?"

"Yeah....just because I can get a glimpse of you."

Tae blushed at this.

"You'll watch a 90 min. match for that?"

"Anything for you"

"Kook"

"Yeah?"

"I want to hug you right now"

"When you'll come, I'll be at the airport already and as soon as I'll see you, I'll lift you up in my arms and will hug you tight, so tight, so so so tight that you'll know how much I missed your warmth beside me."

"And as soon as I'll see you, I will jump on you and will not leave you until I get enough of your scent. I am missing that very much."

For sometime they both stopped speaking, only stared at the each other through the mobile screen with soft smiles and thats when someone came behind Tae.

"Tae....lets go to the ground."

"Coming hyung"  he looked at Jungkook  "we will talk later...bye, sleep well."

"Bye...love you"

"Love you too" and they disconnected the call.

                    TIMESKIP TO NIGHT IN U.S.

"She is unconsious Bran?"

"Yeah...good for you that she won't scream"

"What are these marks on her neck?"

"Oh these....she was playing hard to get and you know Bran doesn't like rejections. So yeah, while handling her, some marks left on her soft skin."  He said while eying the unconsious girl lying at the backseat of the car.

"Fine...once the girl reaches boss, you'll get your money."

"Make it fast and tell your boss that I'll increase the rates now. It is such a high-risked work. I need more money."

"The money depends on the type of body you bring to boss. Bring a good one and you'll get good price."

"Isn't she a good one?"

"She is but.....someone beyond beautiful."  The other man said with a smirk and left.

"What did he mean by someone beyond beautiful? Wasn't she beautiful?"

"She was but beyond beautiful means someone that...thats not so easy to find. Someone who is ethreal, whose beauty is  undefined. Beyond beautiful is beyond imagination....its angelic."  Parker tried to explain.

"Well in my whole life, I haven't come across such person."

"I swear Bran, if you ever see a person like that, you will refuse to sell him/her."

"Correction....I will refuse to wreck that person once because if a person, beyond beautiful, exists then why will I leave him after having once huh? But everything gets boring with times so when he/she will get boring, I will hand them to these people and get good amount."

"Yeah yeah sex and money."

"My lifelines....hey what about that match?"

"Don't worry, I have tickets. You can go and watch it with that girl after 2 days."

"Yeah she is a football fan and I need to impress her before having her."

"What if she doesn't get impressed?"

"Drug and drink baby...I have many ways."

"You are disgusting, you know?"

"Thats why you get a good payment for your rooms."

"Yeah"

And they both walked towards the bar, for rest of the night.

                              THE MATCH DAY

The crowd was cheering, the players were running after the ball. Some people.were watching the match on the ground while some were watching it on the giant big screen in the stadium. The cameras shared the glimplse of the audience sometimes which made them dance in front of the camera and in between the chaos, there was a person in VIP room, smiling widely while talking on his phone.

"So you are watching?"

"Yeah, the score is 3-2. Unfortunately Korea is leading and we are in the second half of the game."

"Why unfortunately?"

"Nothing...tell me what are you doing?"

"Well I am talking to you while sitting in the VIP room."

"Oh so how's the view from there?"

"Its amazing. You know I am sitting here with all other staffs. This room is surrounded by glass and its perfect view from up here. Next time when we will go to see a match together, I'll take you to the VIP section. You'll surely enjoy it."

"If you are with me, I'll enjoy without VIP section too. Its your company that matters. As long as I am with you, I am happy no matter where I am."

A wide shy smile made its way on Taehyung's lips. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks. He looked down as if Jungkook was in front of him and he wants to hide his blushing face and that was somehow true because at that time, the camera suddenly panned to the VIP section and Tae was on big screen now, with eyes lowered, a big smile and mobile near his ear.

Jumgkook's smile grew wider when he saw Taehyung on his TV screen and moreover he knew the reason behind Tae's smile.

"So thats how you smile when you talk to me?"

"Huh?"

"Look at the big screen love. I got my most precious moment of the match."

Tae looked up at the big screen and slightly widened his eyes on looking at himself. He softly smiled and blinked once at the cam, knowing Jungkook was watching him and on the other hand, Jungkook blinked twice in response as if Tae could see him.

"You saw me?"

"I am seeing you....just you."

The lovers were so lost with each other that they had no idea about an evil pair of eyes which were now stuck at the big screen.

"Taehyung?"

Even now when the camera was focused on the players running around with football, Bran's eyes were stuck on the screen. He blinked a few times and turned just to look up at the VIP section.

"Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?"

He stared and stared at the smiling Tae who was talking on his phone, unaware of the staring.

"The hell! He has become so beautiful and...."  his eyes roamed over Tae's body "...so sexy."

He stared at Tae for sometime but then smirked.

"Beyond beautiful.....I found you."  He whispered and turned to the girl beside him.

"Baby...I'll just come"

With that he ran towards the VIP room but the guards stopped him.

"Excuse me sir? Where are you going,?"

"I am going to the VIP room."

"Sorry sir but do you have a VIP pass?"

"No I don't have"

"Then we can't allow you."

"But....ab...there's a friend of mine inside...I have to meet him."

"I am sorry sir, we can't allow"

"Ab...trust me, my friend is there"

"Sir if you want then we can call your friend bere but we can't allow you to go inside. You can tell me your friend's name."

"Oh...ab...Its okay. No worries. I will meet him later. I understand. Don't worry"

"Thankyou so much sir"

"Fuck off"

"Sorry for disturbing."

"Enjoy the match sir"

Bran came back to his seat and looked up at the VIP room again to see Tae still busy on his phone, smiling and walking around.

"2 years and you changed this much huh baby? Damn you are gonna get me a very high price but before that...."  he checked out Taehyung "...that body"  he bit his bottom lip.  "See you soon Tae baby."

He turned around and somehow at the same time, Tae turned to him because he felt a stare at him. Tae stared at his back for long but Jungkook's voice brought him back to earth.

"What happened? Where are you lost?"

"Oh nothing...I was just watching the match."

~

Bran saw Tae,
Jungkook is not with Tae
Whats gonna happen?
Thats it for this chapter.
Thankyou for reading❣

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

71.6K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
67.4K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
393K 14.2K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...