Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

Από AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Περισσότερα

Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills

47.1K 815 1.4K
Από AshliKiwii

I walked down a sidewalk and made a right turn, walking into a hair store. The owner saw me walk in and greeted me like she always would. "Yo, (Y/n)!

"Hey Sumiko!" I greeted the girl with a double high five.

"You came here for another gig?"

"Yeah, I want to be smoking!"

Sumiko laughed. "I love how you basically have two different personalities, (Y/n)."

"Really? How so?" I examined the wigs that were on display. I wanted something to wow everyone. "I think this blue or red one might due" I thought.

"Well for starters, when you first came here, you were hella shy and quiet" she started. "But once I got to know you more, you let me see the wild-side of you."

"Ohhh, yeah I've been told I have a split personality because of that." I held the blue wig in my hand and looked at Sumiko, hinting at I wanted to try it on. "I noticed I'm definitely a different person when I'm on stage." She went to go get me a wig cap and let me try on the wig. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. "Maybe a darker blue."

"Lucky for you, I have that wig in a dark blue." I took off the wig and handed it back to her. She went to the back of the store and brought me the dark blue wig I wanted. "But yeah, I have to agree with you about that one."

"I'm pretty sure it's because I feel like I'm cosplaying, so I have to play that role of that character."

"You and your anime shit" she laughed.

"Don't judge me!"

"You know I don't judge you girl!"

The two of us talked for awhile and I eventually left the store with the new wig for tonight's performance. "Now I need an outfit and I need practice my routine" I said to myself as I walked into another store. I found the outfit I was looking for and headed to the pole dance studio that was nearby.

In the studio, I noticed a few other people spinning on the poles. I could feel myself start to get slightly nervous due to the other people in the room. "Just think of them as customers at the club" I told myself and sat my stuff down on the floor near the wall next to the pole I was about to use. "Let's see here." I unlocked my phone and searched a video on Youtube. The video in question was Rihanna's Pour it Up music video. I had plan on dancing to that song tonight. "I don't know what it is about this song, but every time I hear it, I just have the urge to let loose."

I played the video and watched the entire thing. I made sure to pay attention to how the girls were dancing so I could mimic it when I try it out. "Okay me, lets get to it." I went over to the pole and began to practice.

Two hours went by and I was laying on the floor, breathing heavy. "Jesus!" I slowly stood back up. "I'm glad I started working out a year ago because I know damn well I wouldn't be able to hold myself up on this damn pole for more than ten seconds!" I grabbed my phone and looked over the two videos I was referencing, the Pour it Up music video and the audition tape of one of the girls. "I can't do the whole being pressed up to the ceiling and some other things, but I do know how to twerk on a pole." It actually took me a while to learn to twerk, I thought it was because I didn't have enough ass, but baby, I made that thing move.

"Okay, I need to get some rest for tonight." I began packed my things.

I left the studio and went back to the hotel/inn I was staying in. In there, I took a small nap, more like a huge nap until it was about an hour and a half before my shift at the club. "Time to get ready." I got out of the bed and went to take a shower. After my shower, I did my hair and make up. I made sure my makeup matched my outfit for tonight. "Perfect!"

I left the hotel/inn with a huge jacket on and my bag I carry my stripper clothes in. It was a little chilly and the club was a block or two away from the hotel/inn. "I should invest in a car one day" I thought as I walked into the building and headed towards the room where all the girls who perform get changed in. I said hi to my fellow coworkers and got dressed.

"(Y/n), I want you to perform at this time" the manger of the club, who was named Asuka, told me as she handed me a piece of paper. It listed who was going to perform and at what time.

"Why this time?"

"Well, I heard some big shots were going to be here tonight and I wanted my best girl to perform for them last." She told me this while the other girls were talking amongst themselves.

"Best girl? You're too nice to me" I said, heat rising to my face. I didn't really think I was that good.

"Honey, you should be more confident in yourself" she told me. "You need the same confidence you have on stage in your daily life."

"I know."

"Good!" She smiled and left. I let out a sigh and sat in my chair, doing some touch ups on my makeup.

Outside of the room and towards the back of the club, a group of men were conversing with one another.

"Why did we come to this one?" Rindou asked. "All the girls here are ugly."

"Not all of them" Ran said. "There's a few good looking ones here."

"You're only saying that because you fucked almost all the girls here" Sanzu commented.

"I thought I would be able to sit back and enjoy the show" Akashi let out a puff of smoke. "But I don't know about that anymore."

"I'm still going to enjoy it anyways" Mochi said taking a swig from his glass of whiskey.

"I'm more surprise Mikey came this time" Koko said as he looked over at Mikey who was currently sitting away from the rest of them. 

"Same here" Kakucho agreed.

The girls who were performing before me left the dressing room and went to perform. Now that I was the only one left in the room, I started to get nervous like I usually do when I get ready to perform. "Why am I doing something like this again?" I thought. "Oh yeah, I need the money and so far this is the best thing for me right now." I knew that most of my income came from a lot of horny males who just wanted to fuck the shit out of me. Did I find this disgusting? For the most part, since they were a bunch of middle age dudes who had nothing better to do than come to a strip club/nightclub  and maybe cheat on their wives. But there has been a couple of times where men around my age would show up and I occasionally let them cop a feel, if they gave me enough money.

"(Y/n), it's almost time" I heard someone say outside the door.

"Okay!" I stood up and took a deep breath. I grabbed my performance jacket and left the room, putting the jacket on.

"And for our last performance of the night, we have little miss Cristal!" the announcer said on the speaker as I stood behind the curtain.

(It's Cristal, like the champagne. If you get the reference then you get it. If you don't, then you don't)

My nerves from earlier were slowly going away as the song started to play. I took a deep breath and walked out from behind the curtain. My walking pace matched how the beginning of the song was until I reached the pole in front of me. I grabbed the pole and slowly walked around it, making sure I made eye contact with every single male that was watching me.

I threw my performance jacket to the side.

'Strip clubs and dollar bills'

I stopped in front of the pole to where my ass face the crowd and dropped low, bouncing my ass up and down to the beat of the song.

"Damn" Ran said to himself as he straightenhimself up.

"Look at her go!" Sanzu was amazed at my performance.

"I have to say, she's way better than those last girls who performed." Rindou was starting to enjoy himself now as he couldn't take his eyes off me.

While on stage, I couldn't help but notice a group of men sitting near the back of the club. Their eyes watched me like hungry wolves and I felt a chill run down my spine. "I need to focus on my dance" I thought to myself as I was now on all fours, rolling my head. "I also need to be careful my wig doesn't fly off like last time" I continued to think, slowly laying flat on my stomach. I made my back arch and swing my hips from side to side, making sure they touched the stage.

The regulars who usually come to see me started to toss bills in my direction. I didn't pay much attention to it since I was now fully getting into the song. I still laid on the stage and slowly sat up on my knees. I put my hands on my thighs and did a couple of body rolls.

"Cristal! Marry me!" someone shouted. A security guard came in and escorted the man out the club.

"You mean more like, let me fuck you" I thought as I was now on the pole, spinning around.

'Throw it up, throw it up

 Watch it all fall out

 Pour it up, pour it up 

That's how we ball out 

Throw it up, throw it up 

Watch it all fall out'

I grabbed some of the bills off the ground, tossing them up in the air. "Watch it fall from the sky" I sang to myself.

The song finally came to an end and I heard people clap for me. I thanked them in my head and grabbed the money that was tossed at me along with my performance jacket. "Whew" I let out a sigh of relief once I was inside the dressing room.

"You did great out there, (Y/n)!" a girl with brown hair and brown eyes complimented me. Her name was Rika.

"Thanks."

"I see that guy from last time came back" Akame pointed out as I was starting to get changed. She's been here longer then most of us girls here.

I let out a sigh. "Yeah" I closed my locker. "I don't see why we don't ban that guy already."

"But he's like your most high paying regular, (Y/n)."

"I know, but still." I gather my things. "Well, I'll see you girls tomorrow night." I left the dressing room and got ready to leave the club.

Just as I was leaving the club, the manager had went to the dressing room. She was looking for me. "Huh? Where's (Y/n)?"

"She just left."

"That isn't good." Asuka looked worried. "She was requested for a private dance with some important people." She left the room in order to inform the men. "I'm sorry, sirs. It seems she went home for the night."

"What the hell? Just go get her or something" Sanzu ordered.

"I'm afraid I can't..." Sanzu shot a death glare at the woman. "I'm sorry, sir!"

"Chill out, Sanzu." Akashi told Asuka she could leave. "We can always come back tomorrow night."

"He's right" Ran agreed.

Sanzu let out a sigh. "Fine, whatever."

"Will you be joining us again, Mikey?" Mochi asked as they watched Mikey stand up.

"Yeah" was all he said and left. The other men stayed behind for a few more drinks and some girls.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

37.1K 1.4K 22
"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩" There was...
277K 11.7K 32
↳ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
17.3K 627 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...