Our bond

由 Mikrowonder

This is a world, where soulmates exist. Your twin by the soul,your other half,who will fill the grasps in per... 更多

Breaking news
Movie night
Preparations
Today is the day
Settling in Seoul
Starting the lessons
What is happening?
Shocking situation
Again from the beginning
My body is acting up...
Collaps
Hellou
Will collide
Anguish
All the risks
Hurts to be apart
The road to

introduction

145 11 3
由 Mikrowonder

Hellooo , welcome to my first story-fanfiction. I am very grateful that you chose my story to read . This is my first time writing a whole story in my life, so please don't judge the story that much. Also english is not my native language, so please understand my mistakes as a lack of knowledge and feel free to correct me if you see any grammatical or spelling errors .

i do NOT own any of the characters, this is purely fiction.

I hope my story will be interesting and entertaining for you and you will enjoy reading it. I put a lot of effort and energy in my every chapter, so i will be grateful, if you also vote and comment :) . I will try to post chapters regularly ,with no long breaks (Ok, i will try not to do it, but i am not promising  :0)  .

Without further delay ,let's get going!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

300K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
48.5K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
561K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
15.5K 580 18
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...