Stuck In The Middle With You

Da DariaLoveborn

YN is sent on a mission with Steve and Bucky but finds herself in the middle when both men begin to feel amor... Altro

Stuck In The Middle With You

2.3K 84 29
Da DariaLoveborn

This is not how you expected the mission to go.

I mean, it was pure luck that you killed the bad guys and things were pretty close. You even took a moment to make your peace with God.

The real problem was being snowed in so badly even the quinjet couldn't fly. But you got lucky again. There was a quiet bar with a vacant room and the owner was all too happy to play host to three of the worlds finest Avengers.

And that's how you ended up squeezed between Bucky and Steve, still all in uniforms, on a small bed with your adrenaline running high.

You couldn't tell if they were asleep yet. Their rhythmic breathing made you think they might be, but how could they nod off in this impossibly uncomfortable bed.

You shifted slightly and rolled onto your side. You were facing Bucky now and he looked so peaceful.

It only took a moment to realise that by turning over, your back was pressed against Steve. He was practically spooning you at this point and you rolled your eyes. This would be awkward in the morning.

You shuffled again, trying to comfy yourself into the lumpy mattress when you realised you could feel something pressing into your lower back. You slid your hand between you and Steve, assuming he'd fallen asleep with some sort of weapon still attached.

You reached back and grabbed the offending object before you realised it wasn't a weapon. Quick as a flash you released your grasp on his bulge and closed your eyes. Hoping he really was asleep.

Silence filled the room while embarrassment flowed through you. You'll never live this down if he's awake.

Steve stirred slightly, draping a hand across your waist and pulling himself closer. You had to admit, being held in his strong arms really was comforting. Maybe you'd get some sleep after all.

Then you felt his hand raise higher until it rested on your breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze and you froze as you heard him whisper, 'It's only fair, Yn.'

Oh god, you just wanted the ground to swallow you whole. You lay, unmoving as his hand now rested on your chest and he inched so close that there was no mistaking what he was thinking.

You took a beat. Steve was undeniably sexy. Those muscles, combined with his annoyingly perfect face and gentle demeanour make him an attractive prospect. But not one you'd ever considered.

You pushed your ass against his erection and heart a slight gasp escape his lips. Hearing a man get turned on by you never failed to get you wet and you rocked against him slowly, feeling the bulge grow harder.

His hand slowly unzipped your armoured bodysuit and released your breasts. If Bucky woke up now he'd get quite the eyeful. But frankly you didn't care. Steve rolled you nipple between his fingers and your breathing grew heavier.

You ground harder against his cock, frustrated about the layers of clothing but getting hornier everytime a groan escaped Steve's lips. His hand moved lower, trailing fingertips down your stomach as he unzipped your suit the rest of the way. He pulled the shoulder away, freeing your skin and gently kissed your neck.

It felt so good to have his strong hands roaming your body. You let out a moan as his hand made its way to the waistband of your panties. If you let this go further there would be no turning back.

He slipped inside your underwear and you felt a finger trace your slit from bottom to top, you shuddered in pleasure as you felt just how slick you were for him.

'Steve...we can't. Bucky is right here. What if he wakes up?'

The finger slid deep inside as you spoke forcing another moan from your lips.

'I'd have to be asleep to get woken up, doll.'

You froze as Bucky grinned and opened his eyes. 'You're not the quietest, yn.'

The three of you lay in silence, for what felt like an eternity with a finger still deep inside your pussy. Suddenly it swirled again and you twitched as Steve brushed your clit with his hand.

'I mean...she's woman enough for the both of us, Buck.' Steve smiled over your shoulder at his best friend.

'If you're willing, doll, I'd love to take you to Paris.'

The thought of being ravaged by two super soldiers turned you on. 'Hey Buck, she got wetter just thinking about it.'

You smiled wickedly at Bucky, 'Alright Winter Soldier. Show me what you're made of.'

He leaned closer pressing his lips against yours in a deep kiss, his tongue parted your mouth so he could penetrate you. Bucky kissed you hungrily, his cold metal arm caressing your breasts and pinching your nipples while Steve continued his gentle fingerings.

For a moment you lost yourself to the pleasure. Steve slipped a second finger inside, stretching you slightly while his thumb carried on massaging your clit.

You moaned into Buckys mouth as you felt the pleasure wave build. 'Not yet doll, hold it.'

You tried to fight it. You felt compelled to follow Bucky's instruction. You felt Steve slide his hand free and Bucky lifted you up onto your knees.

There was pure lust in his eyes as he tore at your uniform stripping you naked and throwing your clothes aside.

Steve watched on 'Fuck, yn, I never realised how sexy you'd look naked.'

You blushed at the compliment.

'I thought about it a few times.' Bucky growled as he lay you back onto the bed. Both men stood before you. Watching you lie exposed for them.

'I want you to touch yourself, doll'

You licked your lips as you reached down and found your nub. Closing your eyes you massaged your most sensitive spot, slowly at first but quickly building the pace as you felt the warmth spread.

'She's gonna cum, Buck.'

'Not yet, doll.'

You eased off slowly and groan your displeasure at getting so close. Bucky was toying with you, letting you get to the edge and pulling you back. It was too much.

You opened your eyes and looked back at the soldiers. Both men had stripped while you played and were standing, watching with their hard cocks standing to attention.

'Steve, take her mouth.'

You licked your lips again as Captain America crawled over the bed to you and knelt by your head. You pushed yourself onto your elbows and licked the tip of his cock. It was dripping with precum and you hungrily wrapped your lips around it and slid down the shaft. It was long, hitting the back of your throat as your sucked. Steve let out a real moan, and again you felt yourself flood.

Suddenly you felt a tongue slide lightly up your dripping pussy. Bucky had taken residence between your legs. The sound that escaped you was muffled by Steve's cock but it was encouragement enough for Bucky to plunge his tongue deep inside your pussy, massaging your breast with his metal arm while his human hand gently toyed with your clit.

Your moan vibrated against Steve's cock as your mouth worked harder and he reached out to hold the headboard. He was groaning with every breath, you could tell he was close. He started thrusting into your mouth, pushing deeper inside as his orgasm built.

You felt the same familiar warmth of pleasure seeping through your skin, this time you needed to cum. You wanted to explode and you wanted Bucky's face to be there when you did. You rocked your hips to match Bucky grinding against his mouth.

'Don't you dare fucking cum, yn.'

You groaned again as his mouth vacated your pussy and he climbed onto the bed.

'You need to go to Paris, remember?'

Steve pulled out, as Bucky rolled you onto your front and helped you up onto your hands and knees. Steve positioned himself back in front of your mouth and you desparately let him back in. He wrapped his hands into your hair and held you in place as he slowly began to fuck your mouth.

'Yn, you feel so good...'

Then you felt Bucky at your entrance. Sliding along your slit, becoming slick from your juices that now dripped onto the bed. He slowly pushed his hard cock into your pussy stretching you to take his massive cock. Inching in, further and further until he was fully buried.

You'd never felt a cock go so deep. Slowly he slid back out, making you miss the feeling of fullness, before pounding back in hard. You gasped against Steve's cock and felt it twitch. He was definitely close.

Bucky pumped savagely into your pussy grinding his dick hard into you. It was exquisite pleasure mixed with pain. You wanted it to last forever.

The two of them pumped into you from both ends while you moaned and cried out in pleasure. It was too much, you felt the orgasm building again.

'Not yet, yn. Hold it!'

It felt like perfect torture to get so close again only to be told no. Bucky pulled you back into his cock so hard that Steve was released from your mouth. He lay beneath you as Bucky slowly pulled out, whispering, 'It'll be worth it, doll.'

He positioned you over Steve and you slid onto Captain America's cock, you were so wet it slid in easily. Steve groaned instantly. You knew it wouldn't be much longer for him. From behind, Bucky rocked your hips grinding your clit against Steve while he was inside you.

The first Avenger groaned again, you couldn't handle this, it was too hot. You rocked harder, you wanted to see him cum. You were close, everytime you got nearer it felt more intense. You knew you wouldn't be able to hold it this time.

Bucky, still holding your hips whispered into your ear, 'Fucking cum for me doll.' You relaxed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure raided your body. Your pussy spasming against Steve's cock. His hips bucked as he hit his own orgasm and his hot cum exploded inside you. You screamed as Bucky held you from behind, kissing your neck and massaging your nipples. 'Good girl.'

He lifted you gently and placed you on the bed, positioning himself he slid his cock into you again. It felt so good to have Bucky inside you.

He leaned in close and kissed you deeply while he thrusted. This was different. This wasn't fucking. You let out a moan as you felt the pleasure build again quickly. Bucky pumped faster, groaning in pleasure as he lost himself in the sensation of your pussy.
It was incredible, you moved perfectly in sync, your intertwined bodies grinding against each other as you reached your peak again. Bucky's breath quickened as he thrust and without warning he exploded into you. The feeling of his orgasm pushed you into your own. You lost yourself completely as your body racked with the sensations. His lips were back on yours as he pushed himself deep inside, helping you grind through the pleasure.

Slowly he pulled out and fell onto the bed beside you. 'That's a hell of a way to end a mission, doll.'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.4K 229 29
what if the rookie had a group chat
197K 696 25
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။
26.6K 1K 13
Introduce Novel: having $/ex, dirty, rude, bad words, not for young, only in app here , not for social media (Writer by Admin: SIE)
17.9K 1.3K 42
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...