Pretty Little Spy | Sano Manj...

Por YANDERITER

"๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›?" Mรกs

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

10

1.6K 79 33
Por YANDERITER

long chapter cus i can

THAT SAME DAY, 5 PM

"You're dismissed, come tomorrow early in the morning..." Mikey told Coco.

She had to be extra careful when going home, making sure no one was following her.

Meanwhile, Kakucho entered Mikey's office to tell him something which was going to piss him off. He was looking out the window seeing the blend of blue and orange in the sky and pedestrians walking. 

"Boss... I forgot to tell you something yesterday..." Mikey quietly looked back with a glare and tilted his head.

"I saw Coco go meet Takemichi yesterday, she knows these people..." Mikey didn't seem surprised.

"What if she was the one who shot the Haitanis, they said they didn't know where they got shot from." Mikey sighed and sat on his chair.

"I checked her gun in front of you, she was gone to get my dorayaki, does a better job than you..." Kakucho didn't know what to reply with.

"Either way, if there's any problem, I'll take care of her myself." Mikey dismissed him.

"Angel, you're quite smart..." He sighed and massaged his forehead.

He opened his drawer which had a lot of papers in it, but on top, was a letter which looked really old. He chuckled and opened it up.

"Get well soon, angel..." It said, Mikey sighed and put it back.

"Maybe if I had sent you this 10 years ago, I could've been different....?"

______________________

Coco was on her bed, doing her work on her laptop when she got a group call from Takemichi, Draken, and Chifuyu.

"Don't you men sleep?" Coco whined.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Coco and Draken started arguing.

"Stop it both of you!" Takemichi interrupted.

"How long will you keep this spy thing up...?" Chifuyu asked.

"Until I meet my death, and so does Sanzu,.." No one replied at her statement.

"Hey, thanks for today..." Draken spoke.

"Haitani's are down, Sanzu, Kokonoi,  Akashi-san, Kakucho and Kanji are left..." Coco sighed.

"I'll just make sure that they don't walk..."

"What about Mikey?" Draken asked.

"What if he takes matters in his own hands?"

"I'll figure something out..." Coco sighed.

______________________

The next morning, Coco went to Mikey's building at 7 am, she was really sleepy and barely got any sleep last night because of work. She knocked on the door and immediately got a response. She entered inside to see a long silver haired man who had a bonten tattoo on his temple wearing a red expensive torso, it didn't take her long to realise that it was Hajime Kokonoi.

"Boss, who's that?" He pointed at her.

"My assistant, Pinky..." Mikey replied.

"Is it a he or a she?" Koko raised a brow.

"No one knows..." He looked at Coco while saying that.

"Wow, I wonder why he's covering for me..." Coco thought.

"Take care of the finances, and you have a mission today..." Mikey spoke.

"Who is he going to target today...?" Coco gulped.

"Chifuyu's petshop, and kill that Kazutora too." Kokonoi nodded with a smirk.

"Dismissed...." Kokonoi gave Coco a suspicious look as he left the office.

"Did you sleep?" Mikey asked Coco. She nodded in response. Coco pointed at Mikey asking him if he has.

"I did, a little..." He sighed. Coco walked and stood beside him.

"From the looks of it, something keeps him up at night..."

Suddenly, the door opened again revealing Kokonoi.

"I forgot to ask at what time..." Koko asked.

"However it fits your schedule." Mikey replied.

"I'll go before they close." Kokonoi close the door, giving a suspicious look again.

"Pinky, why do you hide your face...?" Mikey asked. Coco didn't know how to reply to that question. She looked around for a paper and a pen. Mikey chuckled to himself.

"There you go..." He handed her a piece of paper and a pen and she started writing.

"There are creeps around and I'm a girl, so I don't like showing my face." She answered with a lie.

"I see..." Mikey suddenly grabbed his head, as if he was having a headache. Coco felt bad for him.

"Want a massage?" She wrote on the paper. Mikey's heart melted and he nodded with sigh. She went behind him and started massaging his head, making him sleepy.

"You're truly an angel..."

After half an hour of massaging his forehead, Mikey told her to stop.

"I feel much better now, thank you..." There was politeness in his voice but his face was the same emotionless poker face that he carries around.

*TUCK TUCK*

A fast and aggressive knock made Mikey groan.

"Did he get better that fast...?"

"Come in..." He spoke in an annoyed voice. The door opened revealing the mullet styled pink haired man in a suit. As soon as Coco saw him, anger took her over. Mikey saw how she clenched her fists. She really wants to take him out.

"How's your arm, Sanzu?" He asked with a glare.

"Could be better..." He replied.

"Boss, what's that...?" He pointed at Coco.

"My assistant..." Mikey slightly frowned.

"Should you be having one, I mean what if it's some spy or something....?" He asked.

"Hey, are you the leader or he is???" Coco was imagining in her head how she was beating him up.

"If it's a spy, it won't go anywhere..." Mikey was getting angry at him. Sanzu walked to Coco, suddenly grabbing her wrist.

"Look's like a girl to m-" Coco kicked his stomach real hard. He kept walking behind with no balance and fell on the ground.

"What the fuck?" He shouted.

"You grabbed its wrist without it's permission..." Mikey scolded him. 

"Boss, that's a girl!" Sanzu stood up and charged at her with a punch. At that point, Coco had lost it too. She was about to charge at him but Mikey wrapped his arms around her waist and stopped her.

"Stop it, that's an order!" He scolded Coco.

"This fucker took my friend!" Coco wanted to scream out loud.

"And stop assuming things about it, it's not a girl." Mikey shouted at Sanzu.

"Boss, you're defending a stupid assistant over your number 2???" Sanzu shouted back at him.

"My number 2 has been getting on my nerves lately, leave before I make it shoot your other arm!" Sanzu saw bloodlust in his eyes so he quietly left while glaring at Coco.

"Where did he even find 'it' ?" Sanzu muttered and slammed the door. Mikey let go of the girl and sat on his seat, gently grabbing her wrist which Sanzu grabbed.

"He didn't go too hard, right?" Mikey politely asked. Coco was startled for a second but immediately gave a thumbs up.

"How cute..." He thought.

TO BE CONTINUED

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

89.7K 2.9K 37
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
157K 8.1K 26
ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แดา“ แด›ษชแดแด‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษชษดแด„แดส€ส€แด‡แด„แด› ษขส€แด€แดแดแด€ส€. - ษช แด…แดษด...
6.6K 645 18
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’...
20.4K 532 13
๐–ฒ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐–ท ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—†๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ