DESIRE| JJ MAYBANK

由 magastically

In which Diana gets arrested and runs into a very attractive blonde haired boy who's just trying to clear his... 更多

•DESIRE•
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

THIRTY

7.8K 104 72
由 magastically

(History Class)
*************

(WARNING SMUT ⚠️)

After their math class JJ and Diana headed their separate ways to the next period. JJ was extremely hard and struggling with the fact that Diana was on the other side of the school.

"You look like shit." Pope teases JJ as he sits down in the desk next to him.

"Thanks... Pope." JJ snapped back as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

He opened a text message from Diana and his eyes landed on a picture of her in nothing but her bra and underwear. JJ shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he felt the urge to touch himself. He hated Diana for sending him the picture and he hated the fact that he couldn't stop staring at it.

TEXT MESSAGE

JJ 😏🥵🥵🥵
Are you trying to make me take you out of your class and rail the shit out of you in the janitors closet? 😤

Diana   😍😉
Sorry I can't text rn I'm in class 🤷‍♀️

JJ 😏🥵🥵🥵
DIANA! I neeeeeed
you right now.

End of TEXT MESSAGE

"You good?" Pop asks JJ curiously.

"Yeah I'm fine... it's just Diana..." JJ murmurs underneath his breath.

"What... is she mad at you?" Pope asks JJ curiously.

"No... I'm gonna murder her." JJ mutters as he shakes his head.

JJ feels his phone vibrate in his pocket causing him to immediately pull it out.

"What's she saying now?" Pope asks JJ as he leans over his shoulder.

"Actually... Jack Linker has been hitting on me I think I'm gonna give him head after class." Pope whispers as he reads Diana's text.

He can see JJs face turn into a pissed expression as he has a death grip on the side of his desk. His knuckles started turning white as he read the text over and over again. JJ wastes no time as he pushes his desk away from his body and grabs his backpack. He walks out of the door as Pope watches him in disbelief. The sound of the door slamming shut caused everyone to notice JJ had left the classroom abruptly.

Diana was in a deep conversation with a random girl when the door to her classroom slammed open. JJ was standing at the door... his hair was insanely messy and he looked so ticked off. Diana's eyes widened as she was surprised he has the guts to show up at her classroom.

"Mr. Maybank do you need something?" The teacher asks him sharply.

"I need to have a quick word with Diana... it's extremely important." JJ tells the teacher sharply.

"Alright Diana..." The teacher says as she gestures to JJ.

Diana nervously swallowed as she grabbed her bag and made her way towards the door. JJ held open the door as Diana walked through. The moment the door closed and the sound of the classroom faded JJ grabbed Diana's arm.

"I know you think you're all dominant and you are in control... but you're gonna be screaming my name in the next ten minutes.... and you sure as hell aren't ever talking to Jack Linker again... and don't ever tease me again." JJ says in a annoyed tone.

"Is someone jealous?" Diana teases him.

JJ grabs her by her neck as he pushes her up against the locker.

"I didn't give you permission to speak." JJ warns her.

Diana bites her tongue as her eyes lock with JJs. The feeling of his hand on her neck and the way he was extremely mad at her made her so turned on. JJs other hand played with the top of Diana's underwear line. He pulled his hand away as a smirk formed on his face.

"I know you like the way my hand feels around your neck you're such a fucking slut for me." JJ says in a low tone.

Diana tried to form words as she stared at the hot boy in front of her. JJ removed his hand from Diana's neck as he grabbed her waist and led her down the hallway. JJ had a firm grip on her waist as he quickly left the school.

"Where are we going?" Diana asks him sharply.

JJ stops walking as he places a hand on her ass. Diana takes in a deep breath as his other hand slowly snakes up to touch her breast through her shirt.

"Don't ask questions.... not after everything you've done today." JJ tells her in a cocky tone.

"I'll speak if I want to speak." Diana snaps back at him.

JJ roughly grabs her pussey causing her to gasp as she leans against the car. She desperately needed him to move his hand and put more pressure on her pussey.

"JJ." She gasped.

She moved her hips up to create more friction but JJ clicked his tongue as he pulled his hand away.

"I'm in control." JJ tells her as he opens the car door.

Diana has never been one to listen to other people or let them be in charge but JJ being dominant over her was hot as fuck. The car ride was silent the entire ride home as JJ seemed so pissed. Diana could see his evident boner and jawline making her even more wet. She knew what awaited her once they made it home and she was growing impatient.

The moment they pulled into John Bs driveway JJ opened his door and quickly got out of the car. Diana remained inside the car as she watched JJ walk around the vehicle. JJ opened her door aggressively as he looked her up and down.

"Get out." JJ tells her in an annoyed tone.

Diana climbs out and can hear JJ loudly slam the door shut. She follows him inside as nothing is heard but silence.

"I always want you so bad... Diana... you make me crazy... you know that." JJ says breathlessly.

Before Diana has time to respond JJ slams his lips onto her lips as his hands travel up and down her body. His fingers tease at the fabric of her shirt as he starts to slowly pull it up. JJ pushes her against the wall as he slides his tongue inside her mouth. Diana grinds her hips against JJs boner causing him to moan in her mouth. He quickly pulls her shirt off of her as he throws it onto the ground. He stops kissing her as his eyes land on her breasts. He can practically feel the drool pooling out of his mouth as he undoes her bra easily with one hand.

"I wonder why you're so good at that." Diana says sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up." JJ says softly as his lips meet hers again.

He starts kissing roughly down her neck causing Diana to moan as he made each kiss feel so good on her bare skin. When he reached her boobs he took a deep breath before licking the tip of her nipple. He licked her boobs as she moaned and struggled to keep her body still against the wall. JJ kissed down to her stomach until he reached the top of her shorts. He played with the hem of her shorts before pulling it down leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

"You're so fucking beautiful." JJ whispers as he slowly takes off her panties.

He started teasing her as his hands brushed against her core. Diana's hips jerked up as she desperately needed pressure on her pussey.

"Just fuck me already." Diana mutters breathlessly.

JJ laughed as he grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on the couch. He took off his shirt causing Diana's eyes to widen as she placed a hand on his abs. Diana helped him take off his pants and boxers. Her eyes landed on his dick and she nervously swallowed. He was so big and she didn't know how much it was going to hurt to adjust to his size.

"You won't be able to walk tomorow I can tell you that much." JJ says seductively.

"Shut up." Diana scoffs as she looks up at him.

JJ places his lips on her lips again as he started kissing down her neck.

"You're so fucking sexy." JJ whispers in her ear.

JJ lined himself up with his entrance as he looked down at her. She nodded at him and JJ winked at her before quickly pushing himself inside of her.

"Jesus Christ." Diana moaned at how fast he went in.

"Was I supposed to go slower?" JJ asks her jokingly.

Diana was going to reply with a snarky comment but JJ started thrusting his hips and Diana's head fell back from how good he felt inside of her.

"You're so fucking wet for me." JJ says seductively.

Diana is overwhelmed by the pleasure as JJ quickens his pace.

"Fuck JJ." Diana moans as she grabs onto his shoulders.

Her nails dig into his back as she tries to compose herself.

"I know Jack Linker wouldn't fucking make you feel this good." JJ says to her in a low tone.

Diana nods as her breathing is extremely heavy.

"I know you love the way you feel wrapped around me." JJ tells her playfully.

Diana can't even form words as JJ hits her G spot over and over again.

"Oh my god!" She pants as she starts to reach her orgasm.

"Who's making you feel good?" JJ asks her sharply.

"You." Diana struggles to get out.

"What's my name?" JJ asks her curiously.

She doesn't respond as she can feel herself getting closer and closer to her orgasm. JJ thrusts harder into her as her can feel himself getting close too.

"Fuck Diana... what's my name?" He asks her sharply.

"Fuck... JJ..." Diana moans out.

Diana reaches her orgasm the same time as JJ.

"JJ!" She gasped as he worked her through her orgasm.

"Fuck Diana!" JJ panted as he came undone inside of her.

JJ pulled out of her as they both tried to catch their breaths.

"You're mine." JJ says as he wraps his arm around Diana's waist.

Diana rolled her eyes as she rested her head on his chest.

"I love you." JJ tells her softly.

Diana looks up at him causing their eyes to lock. She had known for a long time that she was completely and utterly in love with him.

"I love you too." She tells him as she places a kiss on his lips.

"Round two?" JJ asks her curiously.

Diana smiles as she ruffles his hair with her hand.

___________________________
THE END

sorry this is the last part but school has been a lot and I don't want to drag this story on for much longer 🥺 thank so much for reading and all the support I hope you enjoyed and please check my profile for other stories!!! I will be writing a new rafe one soon so be on the lookout! Love you all 😍😍

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 2K 85
In which Kiara's cousin from New York moved to the island to live with her aunt, uncle and cousin when she's been ten and finds herself in troubles b...
638K 8.4K 37
The Pogues live a life of adventure. Kiara is famously the only girl of the group, but she wasn't the first. Juliet Sanders is back in the Outer Ban...
447K 8.3K 45
"You see, I've learned a few things in my enchanting, yet slightly repulsive 16 years. As it turns out, the grass is only greener on my side because...
588K 12.1K 35
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐁 𝐆𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀�...