"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 23

517 78 34
By Romantic_Fanatics

Happy Reading People
_________________________________________
A/N:- decreasing votes are breaking my confidence! Feel like leaving this story!
_________________________________________
Mahir's POV

We went back to Mittal Mansion..
Well mom is also there with Siya aunty.. and this farmhouse is near to Mittal Mansion so Ansh asked all of us to stay there till we get back everything officially!

We sat in the hall .. I called Vikrant, our family lawyer who handles my legal matters and asked him to come tomorrow and set everything accordingly as it was before! Beside being my legal adviser, he's my bestfriend too! Hence his presence tomorrow is more important!

The signing was still left which Malhotra's needed to do in front of the media to get everything on their name legally, but now it was impossible for them as we got the papers where I signed which stated that I have given my property to them...
Now everything was in our control...

Everyone was talking about how we managed to take the papers.. but my mind was stuck on Bela's words..
What's she upto?

I felt her presence beside me..
She sat in her white tee and PJ's .. smiling at everyone while I kept looking at her thinking the same...
Feeling my gaze on her she turned towards me and raised her brows!

"We need to talk! " I said making everyone look at me..

"Abhi? " She asked and I nodded.. grabbing her hand I took her to the lawn ..

"Kya hua Mahir ji? " She asked as we stood in the empty lawn facing eachother..

"What are you upto Bela? We got the papers right? Then what else is left? " I asked looking dead serious..

" You'll get to know that Mahir ji. I just know that they'll rot in jail for what they've done.. for snatching ur everything, for making ur family suffer.. They will get back the fruit of their deeds with interest! " She said looking somewhere else ... And she was dead serious about whatever she was saying..

I nodded taking her into a warm hug caressing her back while she encircled her hands around me ...

The next day we all sat for breakfast..

The servants were serving when Vikrant came with some papers at the same time Bela tooo came downstairs..

"Mahir what a plan man! This is really awesome! Now even god can't help this Malhotra's from being arrested! " He exclaimed taking me into a hug while we looked at him confused!

"What are u saying Vikrant? " Asked Yuvi confused!

"What? You guys don't know.. let me show u. " He switched on the TV and there we saw the media covering the hot news of Malhotra's being arrested!

" Few days back , we heard Malhotra's are taking over Sehgal property but see what we got to know today! It was all a trap created by Malhotra's! We caught them red handed and have proof against them that they tried to trap the Sehgals and take away their possessions! In this footage they were talking about whatever they planned to achieve the property papers but their plan backfired on them! Let's see what's happening here! Very soon we'll know more regarding this matter by Sehgals ! To know more stay tuned!"

One of the reporter said and we looked at eachother surprised!
We looked at the screen where Ruhi , Vyom & Mr. Malhotra we discussing about the final move of their plan...
Ruhi freaked out on Vyom as because of him they lost the papers!
They were now arrested by the police..
But the question is how all this got recorded? And how media came there on time?

"Par yeh sab hua kaise? Media ko kaise pata chala? " Asked Mom confused..

" Well you are lucky aunty that u are going to get Bela as your daughter in law! " Said Vikrant surprising us!

"Bela ? Yeh sab tumne kia? " Asked Siya aunty surprise while she nodded looking away!

"Papers toh hume mil gaye the! But Sehgal property Malhotras ko mil rahi hai yeh news pure Mumbai me phel gayi thi! Media , industrialists sab yehi sawal puchte ki achanak sab undo kaise hua.. humare pass koi reason nahi hota tab unhe us sawal ka jawab dene ke lie.. moreover whatever they have done is very wrong! It was needed for them to suffer because they have made us suffer! Unke khilaaf proof toh hume dhundna he tha.. taki unhe unki kie ki saja mil sake.. " she walked upto us and stood beside me..

"Pata hai Mahir ji! Appse pehle v kayi businessman inke victim reh chuke hai! You are not the first one! It was like a business for them to grab the properties! Islia unhe sabak sikhane ke lie main kal police station gayi Vikrant ji ke sath! Aur unse madad mangi.. unhone proof manga toh maine kaha ki directly unko sare sawal ka jawab subah milega... Media ko Vikrant ji ne bulaya tha! Aur in teeno ki madad se we got the proof of their wrong deeds! Thanku so much Vikrant ji, appne bohot madad ki meri! "

She said smiling slightly!

"It's ok Bela! Mahir is just like my brother! Itna help toh main kar he sakta tha! " He smiled looking at us!

How lucky I got that she came in my life!
Soemtimes I wonder do I really deserve her?
She has done so much for me!
Because of me she has gone through humiliation from my own parents once!
Still she didn't budged a little!
She was ready to part her ways from me just to save my life!
She tried to stop Ruhi but couldn't but she finally got succeeded in giving us back what was ours!

One by one everyone came and hugged her while I just kept staring her!
She looked at me for a brief second and our trance broke when we heard some voices outside the Mansion!

We went out to find media reporters from different channels were standing there all ready to ask us the questions!
Ofcourse they had many things running in their minds and being one of the leading businessman I had to clear all their doubts!

"Mr. Mahir we heard that Malhotras trapped u in their plan and u were about to lose your everything? "

Ask one of the man!

"Even after being a businessman, how u got fooled so easily? "

"Was it really a professional grudge or something personal? "

"How at the last moment you got back the papers as it was announced earlier that the official signing will be done today? "

One by one everyone started throwing their questions on us while we stood there looking at everyone!

Bela looked at me not able to understand why they are not letting me speak!
Well she can be the mastermind when it comes in saving me and my things but otherwise she's very naive!

And I know can never stop with their things as all they want is high TRP!
I waited for some more mins to let them ask their questions deciding to answer all the questions at once!

"So? Are u guys done? I guess you guys are! So now let me clear all your doubts at once! Yes Malhotra's trapped us with their plan! And yeah even being a businessman I got trapped because the situations were not in favour! Soemtimes somethings happens even without our will! I was helpless! But I managed to get back what's mine! About personal grudges, well there's no person relation between Sehgals and Malhotras! If we there would've been any such relation then I guess you guys would have been the first people to know about it as nothing can be hidden from Media! " I completed and another one asked

"So sir what's the reason that they did this to you? "

"If h guys go back to the history of past years, you guys will notice that previously many well known people lost their properties or their shares got down when they collaborated with Malhotras! May be this is their business! To live and rely on other's possesions! Hence they very cleverly manage to plan all these! " I replied!

"Sir how did you managed to stop this ? "

"When you have your own people around you , you manage to overcome anything and everything! I have these people beside me in my tough phase ! May be this is the reason that today I'm standing in front of you all answering all ur questions! "

"Okay so I guess we are done! Thank you! "

I dismissed them and went back inside followed by my family!

In the evening we went back to Sehgal Mansion!
After freaking 1 and a half week we r here!
I miss SM so much!

I came out of the washroom only to find her setting my cupboard!

Taking slow steps without making any noise I stood just behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and she gasped feeling my touch!

"Ma..Mahir ji.. " she whispered and I smiled inwardly feeling my effect on her!

"Hmm.. I'm all ears! " I whispered back kissing her earlobe!

"Koi aa sakta hai Mahir ji.. le..leave me " she tried to escape from my hold but failed miserably..

Turning her towards me I closed the door of the cupboard pinning her to it ...

Her eyes widened when she saw me!
Well , i was shirtless!

She kept staring at my bare figure while I smirked and made her look into my eyes!

"I know I'm hot Bela! And u can stare at this for life time! " I said huskily point at my abs making her go all red!

Chuckling at her expression I held her cheeks in between my palms..

"Thank you so much Jaan! We are finally in our Mansion! We got back our everything! And all this is just because of you! I don't know what I've done that I got u! " I said planting a soft kiss on her forehead!

"Mahir ji maine appse pehle v kaha hai aur ab v keh rahi hu, your family and your happiness is what matters for me.. aur uske lie main kuch v kar sakti hu.. " she said smiling softly and I looked at this naive beauty...

Slowly nearing her I took her lips into mine.. it was a slow yet passionate one! Filled with love, care and affection!

"Mah... shit! " We broke apart and turned to see Anu!

I looked at Bela only to recieve a glare!

What have I done?

"Guys atleast lock toh kar lia kro! Oh my poor eyes! " She said dramatically making Bela more embarrassed!

"Yeah yeah! So poor that once u were kissing your Shaan like a lunatic in cabin of ur office!"

I smirked and this time Anu was the one to go all red!

"Shut up Mahir! " She whisper yelled and Bela looked at somewhere else hiding her smile!

"Tit for tat! " I replied smirking!

"Umm ... Anu kuch kaam tha? " Asked Bela moving forward changing the topic!

"Oh han! Main toh bhul he gayi! Summi aunty is calling u both downstairs! " She replied grinning!

We nodded and wearing my tshirt we left downstairs!

We got downstairs to see all the people talking to eachother sitting on the dining table!

There was content smile on every face!
Afterall everyone was happy today!

We settled on our seats while Bela started helping the house staffs in serving the dinner!

Everytime she manages to make me fall a bit more for her with her every action!

Smiling at my own thoughts I started having my dinner!

" Bela beta tum Vish aur Sania ke sath shift kyu nahi ho jati yaha.. " asked Siya aunty and we looked at her !

Yes man! In all these I forgot that now we won't be able to live under a single roof!
And how the hell will I survive?

"Umm.. aunty! " She was saying when mom cut her words in between

"Who's aunty? Oh you are talking to Siya? " She asked raising her brows while we controlled our laughter!

"Umm.. I mean Summi maa.. we are fine there.." she replied.

"Arey bhabhi! It'll be more fine if you guys shift here... " Said Yuvi looking at her!

"Yeah! And we'll get to spend more time na? Ab toh koi problems v nahi hai jisko leke hum tension le! " I said looking at her with hopeful eyes!

"I know but, we used to live there na.. do bohot sari yaadein judi hui hai us ghar se hum teeno ki! " Said Sania looking at all of us!

"Yaadon ka kya hai? Nayi ban jayengi! Yaha v toh teeno sath he rahoge! Jo yaadein thi unko yaad karke khush hona aur nayi yaadein yaha bana lena! Please aa jao! " Yuvi pleaded while I looked at them for a brief second!

I pulled Bela's hand while she bent to my level as I was sitting and she was standing!

"Dekhlo! Things are developing between them! Ab pyaar ki I mean meri kadar toh tumko hai nahi, atleast apni bestfriend aur devar ka sochke he aa jao! " I whispered into her ears while she looked away smiling at my tantrums!

"It's ok guys ho jate hai shift! All what matters is us being together! And this is not less than a family right! " Vish asked and the other two nodded smiling!

"Toh haan samjhe? " Asked Mom particularly to Bela and she nodded smiling making me the happiest!

"I'll help u guys in shifting! " Said Priya excited!

"Ok! " Bela mouthed and sat beside me...

We all had our dinner with some random talks and discarded to our rooms !

After many days I'm gonna have a peaceful sleep!

As everything is back to it's original and right way!
And I hope everything remains just like it is!

To be continued

Hello dear readers
Here's your next part!
So happy that everything is sorted?
Bela managed to bring her Mahir Ji's happiness back!

Hope you all liked this part!
Do shower your votes clicking the star button!
Comment your views about this chapter in the comment section!
If u feel like then share the story and help me to welcome more readers tomy story world!
And yeah again reminding dont leave without voting! It hurts!

I'll see you all in the next part which I don't know when will come as I told earlier about my exams!
Take care guys! Stay home! Stay safe!
I love you all!

Total words: 2400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 2.4K 16
Story of fire and water... Mahir is fire and bela is water... How these two striking personality falls for each other.. How they fall madly in love w...
63.4K 7K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
68.2K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...