Infinite Stratos: The America...

Od DerTrap

Basically what the title says Více

BIO(Updated)
Chapter 2

Chapter 1(Updated)

282 3 0
Od DerTrap

New York

Natasha Fairs POV

Natasha: Dammit just work you stupid thing!

AI: Deployment Failed! Error!

Natasha: I can't believe it, what is wrong with you?

She looks at her former personal IS the Silver Gospel at least it was her personal IS until she got unconscious on a test flight and had to be stopped by a group of IS Academy Representative Candidates together with Ichika Orimura 1 month ago. 

But since that Day her IS didn't respond to her any more even after it's damage got repaired. But not only for her, the Goverment sent many girls there to try to get the Gospel to respond but everyone failed, everytime there was an Error Message.

She looks at her watch which says 19:34

Natasha: Whatever I should go home now it has gotten pretty late and I have to attend a long meeting later.

She walked home, with the Gospel in it's closed form(it looks like Ichikas IS in it's closed form but in silver and with a Display)

At the same time in a small flat somewhere else in New York we see our protagonist (16 Years old) getting a call from his "Chair Guy" (he is basically the computer/hacker guy everyone in Movies/Animes/etc. has)

Author Note Y/N is only a placeholder until I have thought of an actual Name for him but you can give me Ideas

Edit: There is a name for him now.

James: Hey Eddie what's up?

Eddie: Hey James I got a new Job for you a little bird twittered me a new Adress for you to break in.

James: Ok good give me the Details

Eddie: I don't have a lot but I know that the person has quite a good amount of money and that she will be gone for some hours for a meeting. Which will start in 1 Hour so prepare yourself.

James: Ok thanks Eddie

James hangs up as he grabs his burglar utensils and his pistol, a Walther PPK.

Later

We now see James as he steals some stuff from the place but as he is preparing his leave he sees a strange looking silver braccelet which he decided to keep for himself because it looks cool. 

But what he didn't see was that on the small display of it there was a little message that said: "Scanning complete! IS Pilot Accepted! Ready for Deployment!".

 As he carries the other stuff down to where a car is parked sent by Eddie to pick the stolen up and to bring it to someone to sell it. After they are gone he walks home to where he lives alone because he never got to know his parents and so he was forced to steal and become a criminal to survive. 

Especially after he got adopted by a Gang Boss. 

He actually was a really nice person, he taught him everything, shooting a gun, picking a lock, close combat capabilities,killing etc. He finally had someone who James could call a father. But 2 Years ago the Gang was raided by their biggest enemies, Phantom Task and James was the only survivor of the raid.

Morning

James: Ah a normal morning filled with newspaper, my reward for the robbery and coffee. 

But suddenly his door crashed down as a SWAT Team came straight through it with Guns aiming at his head.

James: Fuck!

SWAT Team leader: Hands up Asshole!

James was completly outmatched and raised his hands as he was arrested. The SWAT Team also took off his braccelet.

Later 

At a Police Department they were asking him Questions to which he didn't respond to as he was just glaring at them menacingly. 

Somewhere else on the Station.

Johnson: And you are sure that this is not a mistake?

Scientist: Yes I am sure Mr. Johnson I don't know how but the IS completly accepted him as a Pilot.

Johnson: Ok then it looks like I have no other choice but to make him an offer. By the way what is his name?

Scientist: It is actually a bit funny I mean his name. (giggles)

Johnson: Why?

Scientist: His name is James "Edward" Bond

Johnson: Oh ok that is a bit funny. (giggles)

Later

Johnson: Ok so you are Mr. Bond am I right?(giggles again)

James: Yes and why do you laugh about my name.

Johnson: That is not important. It is just a bit funny.

James: Why the fuck is it funny?

Johnson: Let's forget it.

James: No because I don't get why my name is so funny in your opinion!(angered)

Johnson: Calm down okay or you could end up even worse then you already would okay. But now for the first question. Do you know who I am?

James: No and I don't care.

Johnson: Maybe I can prove you wrong. I am Adam Johnson and I'm completly responsible for every Infinite Stratos related development and event in the United States as well as for the CIA and the FBI.

James: Ok but what why are you even talking to me. I mean do I Iook like an IS Pilot or let alone like a Girl?

Johnson: Oh so you don't know it. Ok I am talking to you because what you stole was the former personal IS of Natasha Fairs our IS Representative. But her IS had a problem of not responding to anyone.

James: Again what has that to do with me except for the fact that I stole it?

Johnson: Because when you took the IS in it's closed form the silver braccelet (pulls it out and lays it on the desk) it actually responded to you even though you are clearly a guy.

James: What, you have to be fucking joking.

Johnson: I am not Y/N and that is why I have come to make you an offer.

James: What kind of offer?

Johnson: To make you our IS Representative Candidate for the IS Academy.

James: Ok but what are the conditions and what do I get out of it?

Johnson: You have to stop your criminal actions. If you do that we will completly wipe your criminal records. Basically you get a white vest at least until you would break the law again. Also you will receive a salary and I will make sure that the Orphanage that receives money from you will be untouched and will keep on getting money regulary.

James: How do you know of the Orphanage?

Johnson: I have my sources. But why are you giving a quite good amount of money to that House?

James: Because I was living there for a few years. Even though the food and house was shit the people there tried their best to help me and the other children as much as possible. So I decided to secretly donate them money to help them. So that these children will have it better than me and will hopefully not be forced to become criminals like me.

Johnson: Ok that is actually quite noble from you. So you became a criminal to survive and help the people there?

James: Yes.

Johnson: Ok so what do you say to that offer we made?

James: I have one condition.

Johnson: Which one?

James: I want to keep the IS and I want to customize it how I want it to be.

Johnson: Ok under normal circumstances I would say no. But the fact that you are the 2nd Male IS Pilot and that you seem to have your heart in the right place I will make bet with you. If you manage to complete the basic training for your IS and our special combat training, in 3 Months, so basically until the 2nd Term of the first Year starts at IS Academy then I will agree. Do we have a Deal?

James: Yes we have.

2 Months and 3 weeks 

We see a traitor of the american gouverment coming into his office. But he suddenly notices that someone else is there too. Because James was sitting on a chair in the room.

Traitor: Oh looks like they finally found out about me, but seems like I am lucky because I know that you are not an FBi agent. Because if you were they surely would have told me about you.

James: That may be true but you surely are underestimating me 007.

007(Traitor): Really because if they would seriously try to kill me they would send another 00 Agent after me.

 While 007 was searching for his gun James pulls 2 guns out. His own and the one that was hidden in the Desk of 007. As he was looking at James he was instantly shot in the head by James Gun.

James: Johnson Mission accomplished. Seems like I won that bet. Also seems like we need a new 007.

Johnson: That won't be necessary.

James: Why?

Johnson: Because we already have a replacement.

James: Who?

Johnson: You of course. You have proven yourself worthy of your new status as the new 007, Bond.

James: Nice(smiles)

But suddenly the old 007 was trying to stand up and run at James with a knife but James immediately turned around and killed him for good.

Music starts playing:

We see now a compilation of Johnson was signing all the documents for Y/N's transfer as well as Y/N's ownership documents of the "Neo Gospel" or also called "Gospel 2.0" "Reaper". Y/N packing his things for IS Accademy and also all of the relevant IS Students and Teachers that we know preparing for the 2nd term.

And at the same time at a Monitor there was a message 

"James Edward Bond - 007 status confirmed"

Music end

Chapter 1 end

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...