(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

Autorstwa smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... Więcej

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 33

1.2K 29 10
Autorstwa smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

You promised

Anastasia Pierce:

"Must we do it today?" I held on to his arm kissing his shoulder as we stood in his study room examining the ministry's interior's map.

"Yes princess, we have been quiet for four days. We shouldn't stay quiet." He leaned forward.

Liz had sent a letter last night, she's fine. She's staying with Klaus and Stefan because she couldn't face Blaise just yet.

"Okay," i felt like i wanted to hold him today for some odd reason, i just felt the unbearable urge to hold on to him and not let go.

Was it his mesmerising haircut, was it his smooth skin which i couldn't let go off last night, was it his soothing voice which never failed to make me feel like I've got the whole world under my heels. I'm not really sure, but i just wanted to protect him.

"Your thoughts are adorable, but we've got to go." He pecked my lips grabbing his wand as i grabbed mine.

"You sure we'll be okay today." I felt worrisome that could shower over an entire city feeling my heart pound as we strolled to the death eaters gathered downstairs.

"Is everything okay?" He halted looking back at me with confusion. I gulped shrugging. "I don't understand." He raised his brows.

"I don't know, i just got a bad feeling about today." I ran my fingers back in my hair commenting causing him to scowl. "Look," he leaned forward to my height, "whatever happens today, you'll be alright, okay? I know it's a big move attacking the ministry, but we have to do it." He cupped my face as i rested in his palm examining his face's every little detail.

"I love you," i sighed feeling heat build up in my heart melting it. He flipped his eyes from to the side to mine nodding. "Let's go." He folded his arm as i wrapped mine around it.

"Morning," he announced our presence turning everyone's head towards us.

We stood on the stairs so that we could be visible and loudly clear to them. "All of you of course know what will we be doing today." He started, raising his chin into the air switching his personalities in seconds.

But i couldn't today, i couldn't be that cruel dark lady. So i just watched him strong and mighty. "We are finally attacking the ministry. The same one some of us were kicked out explained as 'unworthy' but look who's laughing now?" He tilted his head growling at the end.

He wasn't, but some death eaters were kicked out of their jobs replaced by muggle borns or other unworthy pure bloods. "Our main goal is to eradicate any mudblood added to the number of bastards who are so keen on putting us down." He locked his fingers together.

"Now i need everyone to listen to me very carefully." I snapped my fingers in the air. One particular face churned me up and incited paranoia out of me. "Today, we might not all come back. Since they might be already prepared and familiar with our plan." I shades Snape, obviously.

"Or we might come back with full health. All we got to do is stay focused." I added nodding at last. "Everyone to their positions, we're starting now." He announced making my heart drop in my toes.

Everyone started shadowing away and it was only me and him again. I panted and breathed heavily a little afraid. "Easy darling, I'll protect you." He held my face up colliding his lips with mine slowly giving me a dagger twist of comfort.

"Let's go." Our masks materialised before we appeared in a dark wide and large hallway.

Tom and i at the head while the death eaters followed.

"Reduct-!" The first spell from them was interrupted by one of our death spells. Tom proceeded forward after a few guards fell dead with almost his stare. Everyone marched before us as we stepped deeper.

Glass scattered and statues fell before a bunch of Aurors appeared out of nowhere.

No, no, no. I saw a face which i never wished to let down. Remus. I hid behind Tom grabbing his arm before spells started echoing. Wands flashing green, purple and other colours.

Tom started stepping forward as the death eaters scattered around dropping every mudblood to the floor dead as screams and grunts echoed.

"Who are you!" A lady with pink hair held her wand up against me. I raised my metallic chin high up raising my wand against her chest.

"You better back up." I tilted my head announcing but it only provoked her. Aight then, let's see who'll win.

Tom was already dodging and spelling other staying tall and statuesque a few feet away from me as i watched him for a minute.

"Expelliarmus!" She tried spelling me but i only repaid her with a cruciatus curse making her fall to the ground wailing.

Remus rushed up to her grabbing her arms to help her up. I halted for a moment blinking fast beneath the mask before speedily advancing to them.

I grabbed her by the neck imitating threat and also locking Lupin's arms with a chain spell. "Go," i lowly spoke causing his face to drop in shock. "Please go. This will not end well." I widened my eyes causing him to gulp.

"Anna?" He raised his brows swallowing as i nodded. "Leave...Before he kills you." I sighed slamming her to the floor and stepping away.

"Avada kedavra!" I shot one nearing the circle around Tom dead. But i guess he was already in control.

Glass shattered as many opponents' corpses were left rotting on the floor.

We were the death eaters, vicious and merciless. We didn't strain about a singular life. Remus and whoever she was departed vaguely as i sighed seeing one near me. "Who are you?!" He yelled.

"Don't yell at a lady." I dematerialised my mask off just like everyone narrowing my eyes at him. "You'll be known. Everyone will know who you are!" He kept his wand locked in his hands.

"I'm counting on it." I flicked my wand striking another with my green cord of death into his chest. His face white, and his knees weak before he fell lifeless on the floor.

I wouldn't say i didn't feel regret or shame. But power was blinding me. It also camouflaged every sense of remorse in me, slowly asphyxiating them into nothingness but emotionless heart. Slowly i turned into stone aiding everyone with my brain's power.

Everything was red and green. Slytherin. The sounds of screams and howls clamoured in my head growing the darkest demon in me. I tilted my head at the pack of baby wolves rushing around me.

"You've got to be kidding me." I huffed before twisting my hand in the air dragging it down. Only for the glass in the ceiling to fall to their necks cutting them all. Their blood splashed on me staining my cloak. I hated this sight, but this was what he taught me if under attack by a bunch.

I rushed above them stepping on their bodies with my heels unintentionally. There was no other way to pass. Plus, i had to loom merciless.

I didn't kill anymore, i just bruised only to find Tom surrounded by not less than ten Aurors yet he was standing tall.

I looked behind him for my heart to drop to my toes. A man stood penetrating Tom with his constant glare and his wand stable in his hand. He clearly had something on his brain, i just needed to think.

Tom surrounded equals to distracted. They clearly knew that we were coming, they had something planned.

No, not Tom. Not even the slightest bruise against his perfectly smooth skin. Leisurely he raised his wand up, and since Tom was occupied by blocking a few spells at once, he didn't notice.

He started mumbling some starting words. My legs weakened in fear. Everyone was busy but me. And just like he was going to protect me. I should protect him.

"No!" I screamed rushing forward. I reached Tom and the second i was about to dodge the spell...

An orange wire flashed in a moment out of the assassin's wand into my chest. This was a much faster spell than normal, i couldn't even block it.

I gasped after sensing my chest rip open and the cut dragged down splitting my body until it stopped next to my hips. I blinked slow feeling the blood shower over me.

In a second, i was blacking out. The guy's hand trembled the second i dropped my wand weakly. I felt my breath dragged away gradually. I parted my lips trying to catch oxygen, but the wound grew heated and burning my insides like an entire bonfire.

Demon's spell. That was what's it's called. Thank god it didn't hit Tom. I was satisfied by that.

I heard the pause of spells behind me before his inhale was sharp. "Anastasia?" He lowly queried. I looked back for a moment shooting him a smile with a tear falling from my eye corner. His eyes were wide and brows were furrowed.

"It's- okay." Suddenly i fell to my knees unable to hold on much longer. I tried swallowing but the chill froze my throat.

Narrator:

She fell down expecting him to kill the assassin first but he didn't. Instead his anger when he saw her escalated to fire. Literal fire. The killer disappeared right away apparating himself into oblivion.

He held his palm in front of his mouth yielding a large flying fiery snake into the atmosphere. Aurors started rushing away, but it wasn't long before the lot of them were getting engulfed pleading for their immoral lives.

He dropped beside her grabbing her head to his knees. He couldn't understand, how could she choose him over herself?

"Anastasia, stay awake, I'll get you home." He grabbed her weak body in his arms trying to hide his slight quiver and remain controlled.

She wasn't actually conscious, all that she could hear were the tunes of his mesmerising voice. Those tunes that lit up her damned world with volcanic erupting fires. Those tunes which drew out her entire life.

"I can't- it... hurts." She squirmed as he got up. The death eaters halted in place looking at her white and pale in his arms. "Yes you can, just... just breathe. We've been through this before." His sigh was broken with worry.

He never did speak, he never did care. He never did feel. But it was something about her which made him strain against himself whenever she showed the littlest bit of her skin. Something which made his heart speed the second she would touch him. Something which caused her picture to carve into his brain like a permanent tattoo.

She was different than any human. Which made him entirely convinced that she wasn't one. She was his own divine being. And to her, he was the devil of heaven.

She never thought she could madly fall in love with someone. She was in love with the bad boy of their school before. But it wasn't that... magical. A true destined miracle that flipped her whole world upside down. And she was all for it. She wanted him, only him in this whole world.

The second he's around, she totally forgets about her real world as he drags her to world of which greed and envy are the most innocent sins. But love... is the most unholy.

And she worshipped his every move submitting to his satanic commands. Praying him not to let her go. Not to let her live away from his doomed world. Because living away from his own constructed heaven was a verdict worse than hell to her.

"Anastasia just breathe." Silence filled both their ears as she struggled to breathe. Their minions stayed mute watching him walk between them. Her blood flowing down to his suit and shoes. Aurors burnt to ashes.

No one touches her lives. He thought
No one shall hurt him. She thought.

He rushed to the fireplace used as a transportation after a few death eaters departed. He burnt appearing in his house.

"Get the healer." He demanded Florence still walking between more death eaters. They might've proved their power, but his true power didn't lie in his name. It lied in hers.

He rushed up to the stairs as she fought every force and voice telling her to shut her eyes and give up. "I can't- stay-... awake." She cuddled herself in his chest trying to hold in to him if not herself.

"I beg you Anastasia. Stay... stay with me." He bared his teeth unable to swallow the fact she's in true and definite danger. "I can't." She let two more tears fall.

She didn't want to. She wanted to tell him how sorry she was; she didn't kill the assassin instead of risking more. Maybe she just wanted it more epic. The dark lord and lady fighting together? No she didn't want that, she wanted to fight with Tom, Tom Riddle. Not Voldemort.

She wanted to fight for him, just like she always did and always will. If there was a future.

He kicked their room's door open rushing to the bed. But her eyes were already shut.

She was breathing, but she wasn't awake. Her body couldn't process anymore. "No, no, no" he ran his fingers back in his hair whispering to himself. Her blood on his body and hands, if she only knew.

If she knew that the Horcruxes prevented him from dying that way. She would've stayed in her place.

"Anastasia, stay with me." He fixed her feeling her suit drenched with gore. Florence rushed in with the healer as Leonardo and his wife stood outside taking a few glimpses. Rapidly he stood up backing off, "check her up." He gestured to her as the blonde snake Animagus joined the group of people outside.

Collin put his gloves on gasping at the sight of the blood filling every inch of her white body.

Her brain was awake. Only her brain. He wanted to beg her to open her eyes. Just to tell him she's going to recover fast, but her blood loss was severe.

His thoughts crowded his brain with his clenching fists trying to silence him. But he didn't want the roughness of his hand, he needed the softness of hers.

"Oh dear lord," the healer parted his lips after cutting her shirt open. "I don't recall we're in a church. Heal her." He demanded not bearing in delay in her recover. He just wanted her awake.

She tried her best to flutter her eyes open but she was still sinking into darkness feeling her skin freeze.

"I'm afraid i can't do that my lord." The news stroke him that he almost choked on air but he has learnt composure over the years. "What do you mean?" He couldn't control his low tone.

Collin pressed his hand against her glimmering blood. "That's the demon's spell my lord." He didn't feel that feeling before.

The sensation of something dark and deep in his chest. The feeling of a halt in his brain silencing every single voice blacking him out for a single brief moment. He parted his lips knowing what it meant.

The demon's spell was the most complicated of all. It targeted a singular person after being prepared a few days earlier. Poisonous potions are added to the wand's core after deciding the victim. The wound fills the target with poison and already causes blood loss. If the target is correct, the wound heals in seconds, trapping the poison in the body and killing it in a few hours. If wronged, then the wound stays open till all the poison is cleared.

Complicated, but deadly either way.

He looked away trying to figure out anything to say, but he couldn't. Leonardo and his wife who barely knew her, gasped in worry. She wasn't just a dark merciless lady and she wasn't afraid to show her good side. To literally everyone. She wasn't the most mannered, but she smiled a lot. Hiding all her fucked up life details.

Tom stood gulping unable to process. "Use a healing spell." He suggested. "I can't do that either my lord. It will only make it worse." The doctor shook his head causing Tom to slam the wall making a painting frame fall off his wall.

"Then what! can you do?!" He shouted. Tom doesn't shout more often.

She was slowly fading, unable to even think. Before silence collided in her whole body. Unaware of anything. Blank...

"No, my lady, no." Collin turned to her lifeless figure after her breaths stopped and her heartbeats were nonexistent. Tom's hands shivered behind him as he tensed his jaws. She can't just fade away.

As the healer shut a palm on the other and started pressing against her heart. Tom's thoughts were nothing but hushed. He couldn't even think, if she's not here. He never felt much... afraid.

Florence neared him gradually. "She'll be okay. She's much stronger than you think." She whispered but it didn't look like it.

Internally he pleaded her to wake. With every push against her heart that came out blank, terrified him even more.

He stopped himself from shouting out her name for her to wake. "C'mon." The healer pressed. One. Last. Press.

A gasp flew out of her perfect lips causing his knees to weaken even more with relief. His adrenaline telling him to sit so he doesn't fall. But his stubbornness was much stronger so he remained tall. She fought every silence soldier in her head to come back to him, she couldn't just leave. They all sighed in relief.

"Stitch her up." He rubbed his nose trying to push the thought of her gone out of his unexplained head. The head which she battled to understand, and she's starting to solve its mystery. He doesn't know when, but she will solve it and when she does. He'll be able to do it. Maybe.

"Use anaesthetic and stitch her." He ran his fingers back in frustration. He tried his best not to make it obvious to anyone standing how much she mattered to him. He didn't trust anyone, how would he know they won't betray him and go snitch. Then his enemies would come after her.

"I can't do that my lord it's risky." His gloves were bloody enough. Her blood. Her precious blood. "Then fucking stitch her without it." He lost control over his rage.

"Leonardo," he turned his head towards the vampire as he came in. "You mentioned your ability to know a person's location by the consequences of their spell." He tensed his jaws.

"Yes my lord." The vampire kept his head low glancing at his friend for a brief moment. "Take her blood, find me the location of the caster." He had the whole plan in his head already. "Yes my lord." The vampire stepped grabbing a tube from the healer's case to pull some blood into it.

The vampire fought his every urge against the flowing blood to keep his friend alive before he rushed out. "The moment you know it, you rush up here to claim it." Tom shook his index before calling out for the blonde snake. "Where's your wife?" He raised a brow.

She called out for her as she stepped in after hiding behind the wall. "Both of you stay for the verdict." He added. "Florence announce to the death eaters our gratitude and tell them they're all dismissed. And so are you for tonight." He added as she nodded departing.

The healer started healing her as she squirmed and twisted feeling the needle bury through her skin pulling it closer to the other broken edge.

"How long is the wound." His shoes clicked up to her lying on his bed. "It starts at her collarbone, ends at her pelvis." The healer explained before Tom got into his bathroom cleaning her blood off him. Trying to assure himself, it wasn't his fault but hers. But it only looked like his. If he just listened to her that morning.

He rubbed it all getting out to see the vampire stand panting after rushing up to him. "Knockturn alley, my lord." He explained swallowing.

"Alright then, you're dismissed." He kept his quiet timbre unable to switch it to his normally angry one. Because he wasn't angry anymore. He was.... Sad.

"Bellatrix, Lilah. Burn Knockturn alley down." He kept his hands locked behind his back. They both halted widened their eyes. "All of it?" The orange eyed lady asked. "Every inch, make sure the caster dies suffering too." He fixed his blazer raising a brow.

"I want no one to know about it until you burn it down all at once." He added wanting to show the whole world what happens to someone who hurts her.

Bellatrix nodded keenly being the sucker for chaos she is, grabbed her wife and left. "I'm done my lord." The healer took his gloves off looking up at his lord.

"Very well then. You're dismissed too." He wanted the house empty. He only wanted her.

She was totally unconscious now. Only breathing, but totally in a coma. "She can't eat anything oily or something too harsh on her teeth. She will also face side effects." He added locking his bag as Tom stood a bit clueless of the side effects.

"What side effects?" He turned to him querying. "Extreme frost, constant shivering, appetite loss,  and..." he paused checking the kid out. "Hallucinations." He added causing Tom's body to stiffen.

He stood silent nodding. "Excuse me my lord." Collin lowered his head in respect leaving. Everyone didn't only respect him, they feared him. They shivered the second his name was spoken. But not her, she never feared him.

She always knew he wasn't just... Voldemort.

He checked her sick body out in denial. If he'd just go back in time. He glanced at the door slamming it shut with his eyes.

She rested painfully in his bed, her hair lying sweaty beside her white face as her hands quivered.

He felt something click in his chest, but he denied the mere fact of it. That his heart broke. It shouldn't break if he doesn't have one. He felt much heaviness in his throat and weight on his back.

He grabbed the armchair pulling it closer to the bed and sitting after slipping his shoes off. Hesitantly, he slipped his hand into hers gently. But unlike anytime, she didn't hold his back.

She didn't hold him back.

She wanted to, so bad. More than anything, but every sense in her was too fragile.

"Fuck.." he started smoothing the back of her hand. "Brace yourself for a fight the second you wake up." He knew damn well she could hear him, no matter where, no matter how or why. She was the only one to hear him. Actually, she never wanted him to shut up.

"Because you... you Anastasia shouldn't choose me over yourself?" He tilted his head too angry with her. "Because i won't choose you over myself... and you know it." He kept his head low and his tone as strong and cold as it could get.

"I don't care if anyone is hearing anymore. Let them.. I... just wake up princess." He smoothed her face, but she had no reaction. Just like her motionless palm in his icy one.

"You said before that-" he felt some quiver in his throat causing him to halt shaking his head.

Was it possible for Tom Riddle to feel sadness?

He tensed his jaws clenching her hand in his as if he was speaking by skin. His 30th language, skin to skin. "Just please... we've been through that multiple of times." He wiped his eye chuckling softly at a bunch of memories.

"Fuck... whatever the hell you're doing to me, i hate it. So stop." He bared his teeth resting back in his seat with their hands still in touch.

...

It has been four hours, she still hasn't gained back her consciousness and he hasn't stirred.

His hand still locked in hers waiting for any response. He stayed silent still not viewing any sort of light in her face or body. And he wasn't going to for a while. Until the demon's spell heals, he doesn't even know if she'll be alive the next moment.

All he wanted to do at that moment, was listen to that annoying timbre of hers which had slowly turned into an endless strain of paradise.

He looked away feeling too pessimistic like before. Just like when she isn't around. Was she alive? Was she going to forgive him for breaking his promise? But she promised too. She can't die, not before she's taken all of his affection.

Suddenly, a little gasp flew out of her perfectly shaped lips. She almost jumped out of his skin dropping to his knees right before her. He would kneel for her, all the time if she asked for.

Anastasia Pierce:

I felt my eyes gain the littlest bit of power causing me to take my chance. I gasped feeling skin in my hand tense with softness. Then a little clamour echoed from the floor into my back.

The pain was unbearable, even with the first breath, i felt unable to take it in.

"Anastasia," his voice was low and peculiar. With every drop of force my trembling hand could gather, i shut my fingers on his tenderly. I couldn't shut my fist much but i tried my very fucking best.

"Princess?" He smoothed my arm and i felt it. My lips parted again and my eyes slowly opened. I felt every cell in my body scream as fire burnt its every bit. "Hi," my sick rasp was obvious.

I wasn't sure what i heard, but it was something about fighting when i wake. And by his kindling mahoganies which i saw the second i opened my eyes, i knew it was it. "Your fault." He started baring his teeth causing me to feel much weight on my chest.

I never wanted him to be enraged with me. "I'm sorry," i gulped blinking slow as a tear of fatigue ran down my face.

"Well i don't forgive you." He shook his head keenly still holding my hand compact. I felt guilt roam my enormous wound blocking it from emitting the poison out.

"Darling," i started but he shook his head again, "darling-... please." I trembled in frost. "I don't forgive you Anastasia. Because you know..." he paused after i heard a wobble in his throat. Well this is impossible.

"You know that i trust no one but you. You know that i don't talk to anyone but you still risked your fucking life?" He scowled furrowing his brows almost in disbelief. Why was it shocking? Yes i would risk my life for him. For him i would die proudly.

"I don't forgive you. You'd die for me or whatever, but i want you to live for me. And.." he had so much to say, i was unable to listen to all of it since my brain was zoning out.

"Anastasia, you promised..." he whispered it after accident letting his eyes glimmer with... water. "You promised you won't leave me, Anastasia. How-..." he gasped looking away from me leaning his head on his arm beside my waist.

My heart shattered, did he just tear up? I parted my lips feeling my quaking hand shiver even more as i advanced it to his chin.

"Hey look.. at me." I gulped feeling absolutely wronged. That was my doing, I'm pretty sure he doesn't cry more often, he couldn't.

"Stop Anastasia." He put my hand down slowly as i felt his tenderness an intolerable vigour. I dropped my hand with its demand making him turn back with wide blurry eyes and parted lips. "You couldn't hold my face..." he looked side to side but i advanced my hand to his tensed cheek trying to caress it as much as possible.

I don't regret standing in front of him, but i regret not thinking of something to fair both sides. "Anastasia you couldn't hold my face you're too weak?" He let himself blink fast and a tear curled in his eyes corner.

"No, no. Darling I'm not." He disagreed nodding at me with heavy broken breaths. "How could you do this to me? How could you be so damn cruel?!" He bared his teeth squinting his eyes for my heart to absolutely drop.

A wer trail dragged its evident sorrow down his cheek to the sheets. He looked at me with anger, depression and denial.

I was too weak, i was too sick. But he was too in denial so i could tell him that. I really did matter to him didn't i. I felt my own tears bubble up at his face.

I've seen Tom angry, I've seen Tom happy, I've seen him excited, vicious, passionate. But i have never seen him sad.

"Tom please-.." i had to gasp for air. "Please don't blame it on me, i couldn't help myself." I whispered it gasping repeatedly. "But you did it. Anastasia you did it yet you have promised not to leave!" He tried converting it all into definite rage but was unsuccessful.

His eyes grew red in the sunset behind him and his lips too. "Baby.." i tried hugging his face with my calluses to provide him comfort but i was entirely sick almost dying.

I shot him the faintest smile, "let it out." I sort of demanded him. He could trust me. It was just me and him isolated from the world which have to wear masks to live in. We shatter each other's disguises the second our eyes meet when we're alone. We know each other's truth.

He shook his head mouthing a no. "It's alright. It's okay Tom." I wanted to lean and kiss him but i wasn't able to too. "You can't lean? You can't lean either?" That let a bunch more tears in his eyes falling attempting to clear his mahoganies, but they couldn't. They only grew more faint.

"Anastasia you promised you won't leave me? How could be so damn vicious with me?!" He kept his teeth gritted and my heart was melting in dejection. I really did break his heart, huh?

He buried his facd in my side keeping my trembling hand compact in his shaking one. I tenderly slipped my fingers into his soft curls trying to grab them, trying to mend his brain's mixed thoughts.

"I'm so sorry," he looked up at me sniffing making my own tear fall onto the silk beneath me. "Shh shh, you didn't do anything wrong." I threw him a smile before extreme frost invaded my veins making me whimper and convulse.

He sped his hands to the covers before as gently as a feather falling to the ground he enfolded me in trying to stop his breakdown. I squinted my eyes attempting to stop my chattering lips.

He grabbed my face burying his lips between mine kissing me passionately. "I don't feel safe without you Anastasia," my heart twirled and my stomach churned up after his whisper.

"I need you, please don't leave me." He gasped for air ultimately stopping his almost unheard soft cries. I couldn't hear him cry, just witness his back irregularly bounce. "I'm not." I gasped trying to hold his face with my icy palm. Hold his figure in yielding as much safety as i could.

Trying to make him feel secured by every way. Wrapping my wings around him to shield his perfectness with my opaque cover of passion and affection.

He sucked his blurriness back. "Do you want to lay in my arms?" I suggested. "I'd rather hold till you recover." He unbuttoned his blazer standing up tall before leisurely leaning into the sheets.

He flattened himself extending his arm before his hand grabbed my head. With the littlest motion, my muscles ripped inside out as i grunted and whimpered in pain. "Gentle, gentle." I gasped repeatedly making his hand quiver even more rapidly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He left me to slowly drop my head on his arm before his lips crashed into my head kissing it passionately and repeatedly.

I heard his rapid heartbeats before advancing my hand to his chest smoothing that muscle weakly trying to ease him. He sighed twice keeping me compact in his arms. "I can't hold you, you're too injured." He commented on the large wound in my body. I nodded enfeebled gulping to gain some energy for speaking.

"Fuck princess i haven't cried in 21 years." He chuckled causing a smile to lift up my quivering lips. "Oh yeah, how about your-.. wounds.?" I mocked looking up slightly.

"It was anger not... that." He slapped his side looking down at me with his lashes clogged.

"I love you.." i whispered coarsely narrowing my eyes for the double vision in my eyes to be neglected. He parted his lips furrowing his brows. "Then why did you do it?" He shook his head causing me to huff.

"I don't even have the energy to argue so.. i did it because i love you more than-.. anyone and I'd die for you. No hesitation." I blinked slow barely breathing. He shut his eyes breathing on my forehead as he kissed it deeply.

"Tell me if you need anything, and don't try to move, you might bleed again." He fixed the covers on me trying to keep me warm. I nodded burying my head in his heart.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered it forcing a smile up my lips to warm me right away.

It was all normal until i heard a shout. "Look up at me!" The most terrifying timbre shouted causing to glance right up gasping immediately feeling horrified. "Tom, Tom." I attempted my best to grab his shirt as he locked my hand in his.

"He can't save you! He will be the one to kill you!" Michele shouted again grabbing his belt in his hand. No, no. He was going to hit me. How did he even get in here.

"Tom." I started crying weakly kicking the covers trying to keep my fear and stutter in. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" He asked keeping my shaking hand in his and trying to stop me from moving by holding me closer. I still kept my eyes to my father who i remember nothing about but that he's a monster.

"Please make him go away." I cried looking deep in his mahoganies with much fear. "Go away!? You're the reason i am away! You're a filthy child and neither me nor your slutty mother are accepting you as a child!" He threatened causing me to whimper in shame and fear.

"Tom. Make him go away!" I sobbed before he held my face hushing me. "Anastasia, your father is dead. Your father is dead. He is not here." He widened his eyes pausing my movements as i sunk into him feeling on the softness of his skin. I paused letting my pants ease slowly starting to recall.

"Michele Pierce is dead. You killed him." He lowered his voice making me turn back to my father's position to see nothing but the cold breeze flying around. I sighed feeling the burn of the pain grow merciless for a moment.

"Okay?" He smoothed my icy frozen cheek as i nodded gulping feeling my stoma churn up. "I'm hungry." I whispered causing a little smirk to emerge in his perfectly soft lips.

"I'll get you something to eat. Stay here." He added gently placing my head on the pillow. "As if i can move." I chuckled softly making him halt in his place tensing his jaws at me.

"Well I'll just pretend you can because the alternative is too fucking depressing." He slapped his side as i nodded with half shut eyes and he departed.

I laid reflecting on what just happened. He just let his whole guard down. How could i ever repay that? I can't. All i could do is promise myself that I'd never try to break him. I'd let him destroy my entire life but I'm not allowed to tap his heart by any means.

"The healer said no fats and nothing hard on your teeth." He kicked the door open carrying a tray in his hands. "C'mon I'll help you up." He placed it on the edge of the bed advancing to me. I smiled with locked lips before his hands hugged my underarms. "Gentle, gentle." I weakly caressed his arms warning him before he could pull me up.

"I'll try." He widened his eyes in mine before my skin started ripping and my heart sped as i felt blood draw down my figure again. I groaned in pain squinted my eyes shut. "Gentle!" I cried it hissing before he speedily adjusted me huffing deeply. I rested feeling the pain slowly fade panting loudly.

"Like so?" He raised a brow as i nodded then he sat in front of me placing the tray between us.

I tried stretching my hand out to the spoon before he took it gently putting it back. I furrowed my brows at him while he took the covers wrapping my body in methodically. He tucked it around my neck deeply locking me in a little of warmth.

"I need to eat." I fought to raise my brows yet he remained silent before picking up a spoon and slipping it into the smooth pasta, which looked absolutely delicious. He held it up but instead of eating he held it towards my lips.

"Open," he shocked me by his demand as i widened my eyes in disbelief. Was he seriously going to feed me. "Open." He repeated keenly before i parted my lips softly. He dug the spoon slowly in my mouth before i shut my lips and he took it out clean.

I shut my eyes feeling on the perfectly heated taste then looked down to see some flawless smelling soup. "You want that?" He picked the bowl with his hand after i nodded and started feeding me.

"Swallowed?" He raised his in mine as i sucked my lip corners to the side smiling and nodding with red cheeks. He was so concentrated on feeding me, it was heartwarming.

I checked every inch of his heavenly drawn body and face. How his sharpness just drew the ride of my life, how his skin made it smooth and easy despite its perceived harshness. How his eyes glowed every dark bit of it clearing the airway with fresh air. It was all just perfect with him. My life was perfect with him.

And i didn't want anyone but him.

"I feel like I'm your baby." I mocked speaking lowly and coarsely after he pulled out the spoon. He furrowed his brows, "you are." He was kind of angry with my comment sighing in frustration. I chuckled softly.

"I'm full." I shook my head at the other spoon. "You literally ate two spoons of rice and half the soup. You didn't even put protein in your mouth." He argued still holding the spoon up to me.

"I don't want anymore. I can't eat." I shook my head again before he huffed rolling his eyes. "In order for that to heal besides the medicine you'll need proteins." He widened his eyes placing the tray elsewhere.

He really was caring huh?

"You could be so gentle when you want to." I commented as he flattened me tenderly then lied back beside me.

"I'm always gentle with you." He slipped his arm back under my head. I raised my brows looking up at him. Yeah...shore. Says, kneel Anastasia.

He clucked his tongue rolling his eyes, "i wasn't talking about that." He slapped his side. "About that, I'm sorry." I coughed and sneezed gently in frost. "What for?" He shook his head before i paused.

"We'll not be able to-... you know.. until i half.. recover." I panted between my speech before he shrugged. "I don't care." He shook his head shooting me a smile.

Those damn smiles. They light up my entire world in seconds.

"Plus if you're really worried about me feeling lecherous, it's easy for me to deal with." He tilted his head inclining. So what will he do, go fuck another prostitute. I raised a brow looking up at him with confusion.

He cocked both his brows rolling his tongue in his cheek. I still shook my head clueless before he raised his other palm shutting it into a zero shape and started moving it up and down. I blinked for a second before realising it. "Oh." I looked into his chest right away neglecting it.

"You got it?" He chuckled softly after my keen nod.

"Now we'll stay like that until you get bored of me." He whispered pecking my forehead passionately. "I'm not going to." I looked up and with my shivering palm i caressed his cheek to draw him closer and lock my lips into his.

...

"I said let me in!" A shout made me feel much uncomfortable in his arms. It completely woke me up.

"What the fuck?" He snarled in anger but still not moving a muscle. "Get out of the way!" Another male shouted as i groaned then realised who they were.

"It's Liz and Stefan." I looked up at him in the dark causing him to tense his jaws. "It's a good thing i kept a few death eaters on the gates." He shut his eyes huffing and puffing.

"Anna." The door was slammed open, but Tom kept me compact in his arms as the covers shut me in. "She better be alive." The good vamp followed right after inside.

"You! Get away from her!" She raised her index flashing her eyes as far as i could see. He just glanced at her and didn't strain. "Thanks to you I'm a vampire. And i will rip your head off if you don't get away from her right now." She threatened before i tapped Tom's chest.

"Liz calm it. I can't handle loud noises." I shut my eyes squirming with another breeze as he covered me tighter. He said before that he wouldn't hold my hand and run through a meadow, he didn't know that this was much better.

"Darling," i whispered up as he looked down at me. "I'm a little hungry." I actually was, my stomach was churning up. When i ate it did hurt like a bitch that's why i stopped.

"I'll go get you some food, be quick with the dogs." He rolled his eyes standing right up. After what Liz did- spilling his secret- i wasn't really sure he won't kill her.

He stood tall over both of them departing.

"Thank god You're alive." She gasped after Stefan shut the door. "Before that," he raised an index and lit the candles in the room. "Girl, you have him wrapped around your little finger." He whispered with narrow eyes causing me to smile in pride with lazy eyes.

"Of course she does, no one likes him but her." She crossed her arms rolling her eyes. "Whatever." I murmured in fatigue.

"How did you guys know?" I narrowed my eyes in confusion. "It's all over the newspaper. Anastasia Pierce, hogwarts student and the dark lady. Her first appearance before getting brutally injured by a wronged demon spell." Stefan made it a bit dramatic.

Great, now mum knows. Actually everyone does.

"I'm better now." I shot them an awkward smile. "Now i need to tell you something." She played with her fingers nervously as i raised my brows waiting for her article.

"First off, I'm avoiding Blaise and you know why. Until i know how to tell him. Two:..." she came beside me fixing her skirt before dropping on the bed beside me. "I hooked up with Klaus." My jaw dropped and my brows knitted glancing at Stefan who had his lips sucked and a nod on his face.

"On...the day i transitioned." She bared her teeth making me roll my tongue in my cheek. I stopped Tom from touching me so i don't hurt her feelings. "I know i know, but he was being too gentle and caring. I couldn't help it." She groaned stomping her feet.

"And what makes it even worse is that I'm staying with him until i figure out a way to tell Blaise." She shut her eyes as i parted my lips. All that happened.. in less than two weeks?!

"They did it with no silence spell." Stefan sighed causing me to snort then squirm in pain. "First of all, I'm in no position to judge you." I slapped the covers causing her to cross her arms raising her chin.

"Of course not, you hooked up with our professor multiple times who turned out to be the dark lord, got kidnapped by him but not kidnapped kidnapped, you still hooked up with him. Then you got together turned to be the dark lady then you have lord Voldy wrapped around your little finger. As Stef says." She spoke hastily making me spot the things i never did tell her and questioning her about it.

"I filled her in, she asked about both of you." He put his hand in his pockets. "Two, that makes three of us." I raised my brows before we both turned to Stefan's dropped face.

"What? I didn't hook up with Klaus!" He argued wagging his head before me and Liz glanced at each other mischievously. "I didn't!" He raised his voice. "Why are you offended then?" I shrugged before he parted his lips halting.

"It's okay, i mean i hooked up with girls before." Liz held a hand to her chest assuring him. "I didn't hook up with Klaus." He emphasised still denying it. "Sure." We both inclined slowly knowing damn well he was lying. The tension between them spoke louder than words.

"Fine," he slapped his sides after staying quiet for a minute. This was making me feel actually better. "I did, so what? It was in 1920." He shrugged before Liz raised her palm up for me to high five it. I attempted and did it softly.

She took it back pushing her lips out, "yeah i forgot you were sick." She hissed before we both turned to Stefan again. "He feels good doesn't he?" I raised my brows. "No he doesn't." They both argued causing me to chuckle.

"All of us hooked up with the same guy." I sucked my chattering lips in nodding. "Wait Tom hooked up with Klaus too?" Stefan halted in confusion causing me abdomen to ache with laughter as Liz fell giggling. No, No, No! This was too funny.

But then my giggle halted seeing my father and his girlfriend materialise again. "You slut! You think you can escape me?" He neared me and with Tom not being here my tears collided in my eyes right away. I whimpered trying to back up but he neared me with a long metal chain.

"You broke my fucking neck, you need to be punished." They were so corporeal. How did they get in here. How is she dead and here?

"Anna, are you okay?" She held my shoulders down but i kept writhing. With every motion my wound would rip open and my blood would flow more out of my body. "Anna." Stefan furrowed his brows in confusion. "Please go away, please." I sobbed unable to move away as he advanced with the chain.

The door was pushed open and he rushed to me. "Tom. Make them go away!" I cried before he dropped the tray elsewhere stepping up to me speedily.

"Shh shh." He took my head in his chest blinding me from them. "Please! Tom!" I held his arms with my trembling palms trying to feel safe.

"Tom they're going to hurt me." I still heard their shouts and cusses but Tom didn't think about letting go of me for a second. "No one can hurt you Anastasia." He lowered his tone pressing his other palm against my kicking legs.

"He can." I cried out loud in his chest. "No he can't. No one can harm you. He's already dead Anastasia. They both are." He pulled my wet face out holding it with both hands. "You defeated both of them. They can't hurt you." He whispered as i gasped repeatedly nodding and remembering it again.

"Ease up, love." He smoothed my cheek as i nodded looking up at him with blurry wide eyes and quivering lips. "Lie down," he held my face leisurely flattening me back as i watched him feeling warmth build up in me once more.

"You really do feel for her." Liz's voice interrupted my thoughts yet he ignored her sighing. "Liz we gotta go." Stefan gestured her as she nodded.

"Feel better Anna." He shot me a smile departing before her. "Fyi i don't judge you for liking him. You know why too." She beamed at me shutting the door too.

"They stroke the guards unconscious." He huffed glancing at me.

"Forget the food, lie down beside me and hold me until i recover." I smoothed his hand before he sighed shutting his eyes then reclining beside me.

"I hate your friends. Actually i hate everyone." He added but my eyes were already slowly shutting. "I know," i whispered keeping my nose against his chest to smell his cologne. "Sleep, i won't wake you." He tried his best to gently tug me closer by the waist.

"Goodnight love," i murmured. "When you recover I have something planned for us." He added dimming the candles.

"Us?" I narrowed my tired eyes. "You and me, us." He explained causing me to pause in anticipation. "I can't wait." I smiled widely.

"You better."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.2M 69.4K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
143K 4.1K 42
I knew the moment I first kissed him, that he would condemn me, that I would drag myself through broken glass for him. I just was not sure if he woul...
85.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
23.2K 532 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...