Tied by Destiny (Completed)

De Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... Mai multe

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIra💖
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)
100k Love💖

Chapter 2

10.1K 446 112
De Bepannah_love

At Reddy Nivas,

Karthik was in his room looking at a paper in his hand in which it was written

Dear Karthik,

I'm sorry.. I can't do this.. I got an offer for modelling from Los Angeles.. you know that is my dream.. to go to Hollywood.. I'm finally getting a chance.. I'm going there Karthi.. I'm sorry for leaving you like this.. that too a day before our engagement.. but you know my dreams right.. I don't think so I will return back to Birmingham.. please move on with your life Karthik.. I'm sorry.. don't wait for me.. Good bye.. I'm sorry once again..

-Navya

Drops of his tears fall on the letter "Why did you leave Navya.. I know you will come back.. but nobody believes me.. they say you won't come back.. if you had to come back you would have tried to contact me atleast once in this whole year.. but I know baby once your career is set you will return to me.. your home.. I know I'm your home.. you always used to say that right.. I know you will come back but what do I tell Maa and dad.. they are hell bent on getting me married..

That too to that girl full of attitude.. Huhh!! She doesn't even know how to talk to a person.. so rude she is you know.. Godd!! Also very irritating she is.. she just doesn't know when to shut up.. Maa and dad are not listening to me na.. that's why I told her to reject me.. but no she just won't listen.. how am I supposed to get married to her.. if I marry her I will loose my mind..".

He was still holding the paper in his hand, the paper looked like it was crumpled multiple times yet someone managed to keep it safe. His mind wanders back to his house in Birmingham, I don't want to stay here.. I want to return back.. When will Maa and dad understand that Navya will come back once she has fulfilled her dreams.. she will come back to me.. she didn't mention that she doesn't love me..

she also mentioned she isn't coming back.. she told you to move on!!.. it's been a year not once she contacted you.. stop thinking about her.. move on.. atleast for Maa and Dad, his mind urges him, but I can't forget her.. I'm not able to.. I still love her.. how can I move on from her..

Just then his mom, Narayani barges into his room, he hides the letter behind himself "Karthi.. how is Aadhira.. you like her na.. she is beautiful right.. she is intelligent too.. she runs her own business Kanna (child)". Karthik looks at his mom "Maa Maa.. calm down.. look.. that girl may be beautiful.. intelligence.. smart.. what not.. but she has a lot of attitude.. she is rude Maa.. I cannot marry such a girl.. Nobody has talked to like that before..

But She.. if you talk to her one time you will understand.. you will go crazy just talking to her once.. Godd!! she is so irritating.. I cannot marry her". His mom makes him sit of the bed and she herself sits down next to him "Karthi she is a nice girl.. you know her dad owns his own business.. his own chain of Pharmacies.. she could have joined his business but she chose her own path and started her own catering services...

Her catering services only serves in hospital cafeterias.. she is a self made woman Karthik.. she studied hard.. she studied in LA but on complete scholarship.. not once she asked her dad for any money.. she is a smart and hardworking woman.. and little bit of attitude on her part does not make her bad Karthik.. and I'm sure you would have also been rude to her.. talk to her.. get to know her.. I'm not telling you to marry her because of your grandparents promise.. but because I think she is right for you..

After Navya I feel like you have lost hope in love.. Navya is now your past Karthi.. she isn't coming back.. accept it and move on Kanna.. accept Aadhira as your partner.. probably she is the one you were waiting for in your life.. think about it Karthik.. Talk to her.. she isn't bad.. don't show your anger which is on us on her.. try to get to know her Karthik.. that's all I would say".

Saying that she leaves from his room while he sits there thinking, I don't think Maa will understand that Navya will come back.. but I can talk to that girl probably.. maybe if we have a peaceful talk she might understand.. yes that will be better.. don't worry Navya.. I will wait for you..

He puts the letter away carefully back inside his cupboard and goes to change. After changing he takes out his laptop, just then he gets a call from his junior doctor back in Birmingham. He gets busy in attending the call and discussing about something in the hospital back in Birmingham.

At Naidu House,

Aadhira had just then completed watching the movie and eating her chocolate pudding. She went to the kitchen and was washing her bowl when her mom and dad jump behind her. She turns around and gets scared seeing them so close behind her "Ahhh".

She puts her hand on her chest trying to calm her racing heart at their sudden appearance. She looks at them both "Amma (Mom) Nanna (Dad) do you plan on giving me a heart attack at this age itself.. my poor little heart cannot take you scaring me like this". They look at her smiling sheepishly, her father, Gautam asks her "Sorry Aadhu.. now tell us did you like Karthik?.. is he nice?.. I'm sure he is good.. and why did you lock yourself up in your room?".

She keeps looking at them, when she doesn't answer her mother nudges her "Say na Aadhu". She rolls her eyes looking at them "I'm waiting for you both to complete your questions before I can answer.. are you done?". They both nod, she takes a deep breath "I locked myself in the room because I had to calm my brain after that brain eater of a man ate my brain.. and I don't like that man.. you think he is good.. he is nice.. no he isn't.. he is the rudest person I have ever seen..

I mean he doesn't even know basic manners that when someone asks a question you have to answer back.. orrrr when someone greets you.. you greet them back.. he doesn't even know that.. and you want me to marry such a man who doesn't even have manners.. it would be better I marry a wall instead of him.. one meet and I'm already frustrated with that man.. how can I spend my whole life with him"

Her dad looks at her "Aadhu I'm sure he isn't that bad.. it's the first time you met him probably that's why you are feeling like this.. not everyone gets comfortable in the first meet itself.. I'm sure when you get to know him you will also like him.. also your grandparents promised his grandparents.. and we Naidu's don't break promises baby..".

She was about to answer her dad but just then her mobile rings with an unknown number.

She picks up her phone "Hello"

"Hello Aadhira.. it's Narayani Karthik's mother.."

"Hello Aunty.."

"Aadhira I want to talk to you Kanna.. about Karthik.. before you take any decision.. Please listen to me once.. then whatever your decision is I'll accept.. if you don't want to marry Karthik also I'll convince your dad for that.. but I want to talk to you once before that.."

Aadhira thinks for a while and then answers "Okay Aunty.. we can meet tomorrow.."

She could hear Karthik's mother getting excited on the other side "Thank you Aadhira.. I promise you won't regret it.."

Aadhira smiles and disconnects the call muttering a 'hope so'.

Her mom and dad keep looking at her expecting her to say who called and why. She rolls her eyes looking at them "It was his Mom.. Narayani Aunty.. she wants to meet me"

Her mom and dad smile "Good.. go meet her like a good girl.. without throwing any tantrums". She huffs looking at them "I don't throw tantrums.. and I will go meet aunty tomorrow just because she is sweet.. I don't want to hurt her because of her irritating son".

Her mom smiles "Whatever the reason is I'm happy you agreed to meet her.. maybe you will agree for this Marriage after meeting her.. who knows". Aadhira just shrugs "I have had enough headache for a day Amma.. I'm going to sleep".

She takes a plate of Sukhiyan and goes back to her room (Sukhiyan is also called as Suyyam, it is a fitter made from pulses especially green gram, jaggery and maida).

She keeps stuffing it in her mouth. She smiles to herself, you are great chef Aadhu.. you make such tasty dishes.. so much advantages of being a foodie and being able to cook them also.. and I have the easiest way of pacifying everyone.. cook their favourite food.. natural talent baby.. keep it up. She pats her back smiling to herself.

She puts away the plate after eating, she goes out to her room's balcony, her mind wanders back to Karthik's words, why did he actually say I will regret the marriage.. I'm sure I will.. with that man being like that.. but what was the reason why he said that.. does he love anyone else.. and why does aunty want to talk to me..

That too about him.. I'm sure he would have said a 'No' to marry me.. but why does aunty want to explain me anything about him.. hmm don't think too much Aadhu.. let's find out tomorrow.. beauty sleep is more important than thinking about someone who is not going to be in your future..

She goes back inside her room and goes to lie down, just then her phone pings with a message.

✨✨✨

Hello Everyone,

I hope you like the second chapter❤️

I will try my best to update on alternate days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday(once Heartfelt love has been completed)).

If by chance I'm stuck at work I may not able to update, Hope you all will understand❤️

Happy Reading💙

Yours lovingly
-Dharini

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

530K 22.6K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
260K 15.6K 89
*BOOK ONE OF THE EMOTIONS SERIES* Two States? But make it Wattpad version. When the single Rudroneel laid his eyes on his sister's best friend, he u...
139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...