The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

Από mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... Περισσότερα

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 6

2.5K 60 2
Από mchitica31

You're undead to me

Allison woke up and got up from Elena's bed quietly to use the bathroom. She opened the door and found Vicki Donavan brushing her teeth. "I didn't know you were here too," Allison said. "Yeah, I am. I spent the night with Jeremy I'm almost done by the way." Vicki told her with a small smirk. "Take your time. Just like you do with all the guys." Allison said the last part quietly then closed the door. 

On the other side of the door, Allison could hear Vicki talking about her with Jeremy. "I think you're in trouble." She said. "What did you do?" She heard Jeremy ask. "You're Freaky friend Allison saw me so she might tell Elena," Vicki said. "Yeah well, I'm a drug-using delinquent. A girl in bed doesn't really rank. Sorry." Jeremy told her then she heard kissing noises and she wanted to vomit. Allison got her stuff and left a note for Elena saying she went home because she wasn't feeling well and that they would talk later."Hi Jenna, bye Jenna," Allison said as she walked out the door. Allison sped home and changed into some new clothes.

Matt had picked Allison up from her house to drive her to school. They had been hanging out a lot recently.  "So are you excited for sexy suds?" Allison asked Matt teasing him as Caroline had come up to him and told him that he had to look sexy tomorrow. "Haha really funny I'll see you later Allie," Matt said as he walked to Tyler. Allison saw Bonnie and Elena so she walked up to them. Just as she approached them Stefan went up to them as well. "Hey." He said. "Hey uh I gotta go be somewhere right now," Bonnie said leaving them.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called." Stefan apologized to Elena. "No worries. I'll live." Elena told him. "I was dealing with Damon," Stefan told her. "And did you deal with Damon?" Elena asked him. "Wait I'm sorry what do you mean to deal with Damon?" Allison asked confused. "Not right now Allison. And yes I did deal with Damon." Stefan told her. "For four days?" Elena asked sarcastically. "You have every right to be upset with me. But I can explain it all to you. Please?" Stefan asked.

"Sure. When?" Elena asked him. "I gotta be home after school and so do you Allison but the grill around 4:00?"Stefan asked. "Ok, Elena said. "I'm sorry why do I have to be home?" Allison asked but again she was ignored. "Stefan? Where's Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do." Caroline asked as she walked up to the trio. "He's gone, Caroline," Stefan told her. "What do you mean he's gone, Stefan?" Allison asked him confused. "We'll talk later okay Allie," Stefan told her. "Well, when is he coming back?" Caroline asked Stefan. "He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan said then left all three girls confused. "This is a good thing, Caroline." Elena comforted her. "I know that," Caroline said. "I'm gonna go, I have to meet Matt at the grill," Allison said then left.

Allison was currently playing pool with Matt at the Grill. "Hey Matt, Allison have you seen Stefan?" Elena asked them as she came up to them. "Nope," Matt told her. "If you want to kill some time you can rack with Matt and me," Allison told Elena. Elena chuckled. "Uh-."  "Come on we haven't played in forever. I'll let you break." Matt told her. 

They all played for a while and Elena was talking to Matt and Allison about Jeremy and Vicki. "And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom. Like it's no big deal they're hooking up." Elena said. "Yeah I'm not gonna lie your brother and my sister, that's weird," Matt said.  "Yeah," Elena commented. Elena then got a text message. "How late is he?" Allison asked.  "Hitting the hour mark," Elena said. "I'm gonna go kick his ass I'll see you guys tomorrow," Allison said kissing Matt on the cheek and hugging Elena when Stefan walks in.

"Where the hell were you why did you take almost an hour to get here?" Allison said crossing her arms over her chest.  "I'm really sorry Elena. It was unavoidable." Stefan told her.  "What was unavoidable?" Elena asked. "I'm gonna go," Matt said leaving them. "Yeah what was unavoidable Stefan because lately, you've been secretive also where's Damon, and what have you done with him?" Allison asked him.  Stefan just stayed quiet. "Ok." Elena scoffed and started to leave. "Oh um, Elena please," Stefan said trying to stop her from leaving.  "No, Stefan. Don't you get it? Every question gets a vague non-answer. What is so awful you're so afraid to tell me?" "I know you.  My god." A man said as he came up to the trio.

"I'm sorry?" Allison asked confused. "I know him. How can it be?" The man said. "I think you have him confused for the wrong person sir," Allison told him. "You haven't aged a day." The man said to Stefan. "I'm sorry excuse us. Can we take you home Elena?" Allison asked. "And we can talk about it. Is that ok?" Stefan said grabbing Elena by her arm. "Wait what was that?" Elena asked referring to the man. "I-I don't know. Uh, nothing." Stefan said.  "Right, nothing. Ok, um I gotta go Stefan. Excuse me." Elena said leaving the grill.  "Come on let's go you and me need to talk about Damon and where he is," Allison said dragging him by his ear.

"So what's up and where's Damon?" Allison asked as they walked into the boarding house. "He's in the basement I gave him some vervain so he's weak," Stefan told her. "You need to let him out you know he'll make your life more miserable than it already is," Allison told him. "You know I can't do that, and I'm sorry about this," Stefan told her.  She heard footsteps behind her so she quickly turned and saw Zack had a syringe in his hand.

She twisted his arm and made Zach inject himself then grabbed Stefan's heart just like she did the other day to Damon. "You've just pissed me off, Stefan. I would watch your back if I were you. And you're so lucky I'm not killing you right now. Now I suggest you ask Jeremy for help to win Elena over." Allison told him as she stuck her hand out of his chest. "You're a bitch." Stefan told her as he grabbed his chest in pain. "Oh, I know. And just leave Zack there he'll be fine." She said as she walked out the door to go find someone to feed on.

Matt had picked up Allison and drove to school for Sexy Suds car wash. They were currently washing a car with Bonnie when Allison noticed he was watching Elena and Stefan. "Hey. None of that tortured pinning stuff." Allison said as she sprayed Matt with the hose. "That was rude. Besides I'm just observing." Matt said. "Mhm," Bonnie commented. "Also," Matt said then grabbed the hose from Allison's hand and started chasing her. "Oh Tiki this one is yours," Bonnie said as she laughed watching Matt and Allison try and wet each other.

"Why do I always get the homely ones? Just to be clear your car is a p.o.s. I mean we can wash it but it's still a p.o.s." Tiki said. "You don't have to be rude," Bonnie told her. "Rude is ugly up the road with that junker," Tiki said then bent down and put the hose into the bucket. "Okay okay, I yield. Matt!" Allison said as he grabbed her by the waist and dunked water on her. "Now we're even," Matt told her with a smile.

"Okay, idiot. We have to get back to work before Caroline scolds us." Allison said throwing a towel at him. As Allison turned she saw the water explode in Tiki's face. "Oh my god!" Tiki yelled as the hose kept spraying her. "Woah. Wet and wild Tiki." Matt joked as he handed her a towel. Bonnie turned and looked back and saw Allison had her eyebrows raised. They continued washing the cars for a while.

Allison could hear Logan Fell making his news report and she wanted to go and tell him to shut up but she held herself back. She then decided to eavesdrop on Elena and Stefan's conversation. "You're getting soap in that." She heard Elena say. "Oh, it's fine," Stefan said. "I noticed Damon has one too does Allison have a ring as well?" Elena asked. "Oh no just the Salvatore men do," Allison said appearing beside Elena. "Oh my god, Allison what have I said about doing that," Elena said trying to steady her heartbeat.

"Sorry," Allison said. "We'll uh what's the story behind it?" Elena asked. "It's the family crest from the Italian Renaissance," Stefan said.  "Hm. What's the stone?" Elena asked as she looked at Stefan's ring. "It's called Lapis Lazuli," Allison told her. "Oh. You should take it off, Stefan. I could put it in my bag." Elena offered. "No, it's fine really. Thanks though." Stefan told her.

"I'm gonna go get some towels," Elena said then walked away. "You know she's gonna find out soon," Allison told Stefan. "No, she's not," Stefan told her. "You forget I'm also a witch I can sense things and I know something is going to happen," Allison told him. "Whatever go back to Matt," Stefan told her. Allison rolled her eyes and walked away when she heard the man from yesterday's voice. "I remember his ring and his brother and sister. Stefan, Damon, and Allison Salvatore." She heard him say. "I told you so Stefan she's going to find out," Allison said as she continued walking.

She saw Bonnie sitting in a car so she went to go sit with her. "Hey, Bonnie." She said. "Hey," Bonnie said back. "Sweeper duty," Tiki said coming up to them. "What?" Bonnie asked. "We have to clean the pavement," Tiki told them. "It's a car wash by definition the pavement's clean," Allison said. "But not dry," Tiki told her. "And we're doing this why?" Bonnie asked. "Caroline bailed so that leaves me in charge," Tiki said as she handed them the broom. "Fabulous," Bonnie said.

Allison saw Bonnie staring at the puddle on the floor before it lit on fire and the flames engulfed Tiki's car. "Bonnie! Bonnie!" Allison shook her trying to her out of her trance and Stefan came up to them as well. Once Bonnie was out of her trance the fire disappeared.  "Hey!" Allison said as she turned Bonnie to look at her. "What just happened?" Bonnie asked. "You were in some kind of trance," Stefan told her.

"Did I do this?" She asked. "I think so yeah," Stefan said. "Nobody else saw did they?" Bonnie asked them.  They both shook their heads. "No? Don't tell anybody. Please." Bonnie said then walked away. "See I told you she was a witch," Allison told Stefan then went after Bonnie.  "Bonnie wait! Bonnie!" Allison yelled but she kept walking.

Allison was helping Matt when Stefan came up to them. "Hey, have you seen Elena?" Stefan asked Matt. "No, not for a while," Matt told him. "You think she went home?" Stefan asked.  "Not sure," Matt said. "Thanks. Come on Allison we have to go home." Stefan said starting to leave. "Hey. I'm not saying this for you. I'm saying it for her. But she's big on trust so whatever you're hiding from her, the more you try to hide it, the more she won't stop till she figures it out." Matt said. "Bye Matt," Allison said kissing him on the cheek. "Let's go, Stefan. Something is wrong I can feel it." Allison said dragging him away.

When they got home they entered the house and saw a dead crow. "Zach!" Stefan yelled as he went down to the basement. "Oh, no, Zach," Allison said as she found his body. "I told you, Stefan. But you didn't listen."  She said. "I'm gonna kill him," Stefan said leaving the basement and going upstairs to look for a wooden stake. "No Stefan you'll only make it worse," Allison said as she tried to stop him from opening the door. 

As Stefan opened the door it revealed Elena on the doorstep.  "What are you guys?" Elena asked with a shaky breath.

—————————————————————————
So I'm going to make Stefan and Allison twins instead because in human years they're still 17 and Jeremy technically two years younger than them.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

49.6K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story ♡ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
21K 275 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
632K 14.6K 26
in which damon's old friend is a model mated to a hunter and a werewolf • " it seems baby gilbert and my first hybrid have finally found their girl "...