MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

Autorstwa neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... Więcej

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 15- Pool Day!!

453 16 0
Autorstwa neoncookie06

The tense first Semester at UA High is over and it's the start of Summer vacation, but thanks to the encounter with Shigaraki and our Summer Camp coming up I can't relax. Training with Deku and Father in the morning and (B/N) in the evenings, which has kept me busy and gotten my percentage up to 9. However, when I'm not training with either of them I lift weights as I am doing right now. "I can't relax... Not when something like that could happen again." I think as I hear a faint pounding on my door over my music causing me to walk over to my door to see (B/N), who has serious bed head and an annoyed expression.

"What's up, (B/N)?" I ask.

"The doorbells been ringing non-stop, hurry up and go answer it..." (B/N) trails off glaring over at the front door, but then the doorbell goes off along with knocking on the door. "Fucking doorbell woke me up!" Riku groans causing my eyes to widen.

"Woke you up? Dude it's already like 2 in the afternoon." I declare causing him to roll him eyes.

"So what?! just go answer the door already!" (B/N) demands as he makes his way back to his room. "How can he sleep for so long?" I wonder as I make my way over to the front door and open it to see Kacchan with an annoyed expression and Kirishima, who had his signature smile.

"What are you both doing here?" I question with a confused expression.

"Did you not get the message from Midoriya about the Endurance Training at the pool?" Kiri asks causing me to shake my head.

"I actually haven't checked my phone once today... But, then shouldn't the both of you be at the pool then?" I ask pointing at the both of them.

"I texted you earlier if you were going, but you didn't answer so I figured it'd be best to just come ask you in person." Kirishima answers with an awkward expression as I glance over at Kacchan. "It must have been his idea to come here." I think as Kacchan turns away from my gaze causing me to giggle.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!" Kacchan exclaims, but I shake my head.

"Nothing. Anyways it's pretty hot out there so you both can come in and wait, I've got to go change out of these workout clothes." I insists causing Kiri to put on a worried expression.

"That's okay we can just-" Kiri was interrupted as Kacchan walks into the house without another word.

"Hurry it up, Ice Queen!" Kacchan demands causing me to turn back over to Kirishima

"Don't worry about it Kiri, I insist." I reassure causing him to nod, while stepping into the house and I shut the door behind him. I go to my room locking the door behind me and begin getting ready.

(To Kacchan)

"Wow, it's still pretty cool to know (Y/N)'s All Might's daughter, right?" Kirishima asks glancing over at Kacchan.

"Tch!" Kacchan sounds as he looks around at the pictures with an annoyed expression.

(To me)

Walking out of my room with a side bag with everything I need and I was wearing a teal tank top with white shorts and flip-flops on. Making my way over to the bathroom, I quickly through my hair up in a pony tail. "Endurance Training, huh... Only Deku would come up with something like that." I think, while making my way into the living room to see Kiri and Kacchan sitting on the couch.

"Alright, let's go!" I call out causing them to turn to me and then stand up.

"About damn time." Kacchan scoffs as he makes his way over to me.

"Don't be so rude, BakuBro." Kiri counters causing me to smile. "When did he come up with BakuBro?" I wonder as I follow after the two and lock the door behind us.

(Time skip)

Making it to the pool, I go over to the Woman's changing room as Kiri and Kacchan go over to the Males. I set my stuff on a bunch and unzip my bag, pulling out the UA swimsuit and begin changing. Once done I place my clothes I was wearing in the bag and put it into a locker and then walk out of the changing room and over to the pool to see almost everyone from Class. Spotting Kirishima and Kacchan, who were stretching I make my way over to them. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I see Denki and Mineta slip across the pool causing me to giggle. "What the heck are they doing?" I wonder as I begin to stretch as well.

"There you are, slowpokes." Tenya calls out holding his hand up.

"No, no, no. What the heck are you guys doing here?!" Mineta exclaims.

"Since were doing Endurance Training at the pool I messaged everyone to see if they wanted to come with us." Deku states.

"You did what?! Now all our plans are ruined!" Denki retorted.

"Don't lose hope yet. There will definitely be girls splashing around in the water." Mineta insists as they both turn to see the girls stretching, but they were wearing the same one piece as I was.

"Hi, Mineta." Tsu greets.

"I didn't know you guys would be here. Jirou proclaims.

"You know school suits are still pretty hot." Mineta points out, while sitting down and staring at them with a blissful expression making me want to go push him into the pool. However, Denki glances over at him with a sour expression, while sitting beside him.

"Kaminari, Mineta, Nice work! I'm proud of you for suggesting more training. You are an asset to our class, let me thank you." Tenya declares as he walks over to them, while holding his arms out causing their expression to completely change. "They were obviously planning something, but it looks like Deku ruined it." I think, while putting my hands to my mouth to keep the laughter inside. "Now don't just sit there, it's time to come sweat with us." Tenya insists, while picking them both up and carrying them over to the other guys causing them both to freak out and I let out a slight giggle.

"What the hell are you laughing about now?!" Kacchan exclaims causing me to turn to him.

"The two idiots over there." I chirp, while pointing over at Denki and Mineta, who were being dragged by Tenya, but Kacchan only scoffs with an annoyed expression. "Always the tough guy act." I think slightly shaking my head.

(Time skip)

The girls and I were playing with the beach ball one of the brought in the pool.

"Get ready for it. Serve!" Ochaco shouts as she serves the ball.

"Mine!" Mina calls out as she jumps up and sets the ball to Tsu.

"Ribbit." Tsu sounds as she hits the ball with her tongue.

"Hm." Jirou sounds, while she hits it with her ear plugs.

"Got it!" Toru chirps as she slides for it.

"Set!" Momo made known as she hits the ball and it heads towards me. Without realizing it One For All activated as I hit the ball causing it to fly up about 15 ft into the air.

"Sorry I think I got caught up in the moment..." I trail off with an awkward expression causing all the girls to burst out in laughter. Glancing over to the guys, I look over to see Denki and Mineta laying on the ground looking exhausted causing me to laugh out load with a smile. "When was the last time I had this much fun?" I wonder staring over at the guys.

"Alright, lets take a 15 minute breather. I brought these for everyone. Please drink up!" Tenya announces as he opens up a blue cooler to reveal some Orange soda's causing some of the guys to holler.

"Oh, the ball!" Uraraka calls out causing me to look back over to see Mina going to set it.

"Alright, no using you're quirk (Y/N) we don't need to ball going to outer space." Mina teases as she sets the ball over causing me to chuckle.

"Okay, I promise not to use my quirk." I swear and we continue to all hit the ball back and forth.

(To Denki)

"Why do the girls get to play around instead?" Denki asks as him and Mineta sit in the shade, while drinking their soda.

"They got permission to use the pool so they can goof off, can you believe it?" Mineta protested.

"You idiot. Why did you make our application for endurance training?" Denki questions.

"Sure blame me. I didn't hear you making any suggestions." Mineta counters.

(To Me)

Looking over I see Deku trying to catch his breath and I feel a smirk spread across my lips causing me to get out of the pool and walk over to him, bu then Tenya walks over and holds a soda out to Deku.

"Hey Midoriya. It looks like you could use a break." Tenya states causing Deku to grab the drink.

"You're probably right, thanks." Deku thanks, but I then pat him on the back with more force than I expected. "Shit that was harder than I intended..." I think as they both turned to me, but I smile over at Deku.

"It's pretty hot today so you shouldn't push yourself too hard, Deku." I advise causing him to nod and opens his soda and goes to take a drink as I glance over at Tenya, who was practically staring him down.

"Is something wrong?" Deku asks.

"No. This is just funny, that's all." Tenya answers causing me to tilt my head slightly.

"What's funny?" I question.

"At the Entrance Exam... I couldn't imagine the three of us would get along, much less become such great friends." Tenya points out causing me to put on a confused expression.

"Entrance Exam, but I wasn't even in the same Arena as you two." I inquired causing Tenya to smile.

"I wouldn't normally pay attention to a stranger, but you had caught my eye when we were being informed by Present Mic... However I didn't think that much of Midoriya then and yet during the practical Exam you put Uraraka ahead of yourself. Even though saving her meant you might not pass." Tenya explains as Deku looks down, while smiling.

"I was so happy. It had always been a dream of mine to attend All Mights Homamoner someday. Even though I knew it was a long shot. And then when Mr. Aizawa said the person in last place for the Fitness Test would be expelled. I was sure I would be going home." Deku states.

"I could tell he was ready to send you home, but you surprised him at the very end." I declare causing them both to turn to me.

"Yeah, you never gave up, nod during the Combat Training either. You weren't perfect, indeed your methods were reckless. But I could feel the tenacity and drive you brought to each test. I believe that's the reason Bakugo lost to you in out training round." Tenya informs.

"Thank Iida, but the I'm only here because so many people like (Y/N) have helped me get here and that's why... I'll work ever harder from now on!" Deku decided.

"You'd better, the next time I beat you I want you to be at your strongest you damn nerd!" Kacchan bellows, while starting to walk over towards us. However, Kiri appears in front of him and puts his arm in front of him, keeping Kacchan to walk any farther.

"Ah, Kacchan." Deku shuddered causing me to walk over to Kacchan.

"Chill out, Boom Boom boy." I tease causing him to glare at me, but I stick my tongue out at him with a wink, which only makes him angrier.

"So, Deku you wanna settle who's the best between us right now, huh?!" Kacchan exclaims while letting off a few explosions. "Well I tried..." I think as I let out a sigh, while moving out of his way a bit.

"No, thats not it." Deku trembles, while holding his hands up.

"Actually you know what. We could make this training a contest. Hey everyone I propose we see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest... A friendly race." Tenya announces causing everyone to get excited, but I then hold my hand up.

"Tenya, if this is a contest I want it!" I bellow causing Tenya to stare me for a minute, but then nods causing me to hold my fists up with a confident smirk.

"Hey Iida. Let the rest of us girls help you out." Momo insists as all the other girls get behind her.

"Yes please." Tenya nods as Ojiro holds his hand up.

"What about quirks. Can we use them?" Ojiro asks.

"We're at school so it shouldn't be a problem." Tenya answers causing Kacchan to make a murderous grin appear and I slightly shake my head. "However, you ca not cause damage to your classmates or the building." Tenya adds, while staring over at Kacchan causing me to let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly Kacchan makes his way over to Deku and they both stand tall.

"I'm gonna annihilate you, Deku." Kacchan threatens as he then turns to me. "That goes for you and Icy-Hot too!" Kacchan made known as he glanced over at Shoto.

"Right back at you, Kacchan." I taunted with a glare.

(Time Skip)

Mineta, Denki, Tokoyami, Koda and Kacchan were standing on the pedestals as the first up to swim. We were all standing beside the pool to spectate.

"Alright now everyone on your marks, get set!" Momo calls out and blows the whistle causing everyone, but Kacchan to jump into the water.

"First speed turbo!" Kacchan bellows, while throwing his hands behind him and begins setting off explosions. "I thought the points was to swim." I think as I put my hand to my head, while seeing Kacchan make it to the other side first. "How was that you sidekicks?!" Kacchan exclaims as he turns to us, while pointing at us.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Sero protests.

"You didn't even touch the water!" Kiri accuses causing Kacchan to let off a few explosions with an angry expression.

"It's called freestyle swimming!" Kacchan seethes.

"Whatever you say." I tease.

(Time skip)

Sero, Aoyama, Kiri, Sato, and Shoto were the next people on the pedestals.

"Everyone on your marks, get set!" Momo calls out and blows the whistle once again causing Sero to jump up using his tape as Aoyama jumped up and activates his lazor causing him to get in front of Sero. However, Aoyama's lazor goes out causing both him and Sero to fall into the water, while Shoto glides along the water on his Ice and is the first to get to the other side.

"You're supposed to be swimming!" Denki and Mineta chorus, while pointing at him.

"Well, Tenya never said we had to swim and that we could use our quirks." I counter causing them to glare over at me.

(Time skip)

Shoji, Tenya, Deku, Ojiro and myself were standing on the pedestals as I then ready myself. "I won't lose!" I think as I glare down at the water.

"Last group on your marks, get set!" Momo calls out, while I activate One For All allowing it to circulate my body at 3%. The whistle sounds causing me to dive into the water. I look up to see Tenya gliding atop the water using his engines. "Oh no you don't, Tenya!" I think as I push my percentage up to 5% passing Tenya and touching the wall, but it was at the same time as Deku. "He kept up with me at 5%, damn." I think as we both get out of the water and I hold my hand up to him causing him to hold his hand up timidly. A smile appears on my face and I high fived him and his eyes widen.

"Nice one, Deku." I compliment as Tenya walks over to us.

"Whoo, good work you both beat me." Tenya declares, while shaking our hands.

"You were amazing out there two, Iida." Deku insists.

"You almost got me, Tenya." I state, but then I see Shoto out of the corner of my eye staring over at us causing Deku and I to turn to him, but then I glance over to see Kacchan glaring at us as well. "I will be number 1, no matter what!" I think with a confident expression.

(To All Might)

"U.A. High School was attacked by the League of Villains during a rescue training session and tried to abduct (Y/N) Toshinori, which would come to be referred to the USJ incident. Then there were the attacks by the Hero Killer Stain and the League of Villains in Hosu city and what became known as the Hosu Incident. And just a few days ago Tomura Shiguraki thought to be the leader of the League of Villains Cornered Izuku Midoriya and had a conversation with (Y/N) Toshinori both Students in the hero course at U.A. High." Tsukauchi explains, while turning off the screen and turns on the lights to reveal All Might sitting in a chair with a grim expression. "As far as we can tell the League of Villains hasn't made a move since." Tsukauchi declares.

"That's true... I'm sure they're hiding in the shadows waiting to strike again." All Might states.

"Likely. Yes. The police are currently working alongside Heros to gather as much information about the group as possible. When we do find out where they've been hiding, we'll need you All Might." Tsukauchi insists causing All Might to transform into his buff form.

"I won't disappoint you. Tsukauchi." All Might proclaims.

(To Me)

"It's time for the final race. Bakugo, Todoroki, (Y/N) and Midoriya as winners of each heat, you'll fight for first place. Understand?" Tenya asks.

"Got it." Deku answers.

"Hell yeah!" I chirp.

"Yes." Shoto adds.

"Listen up, none of you hold anything back, fight to win." Kacchan demands looking over at us and I nod.

"I will." Shoto insists.

"Yeah, I will. I promise." Deku swears.

(Time Skip)

Standing on the pedestals Deku, Shoto, Kacchan and myself all ready ourselves.

"In the 50 meter freestyle final race will now begin!" Tenya announces.

"You got this, (Y/N)!" Mina calls out as some of the others girls call out as well.

Blow 'em away Bakugo!" Kirishima bellows.

"Don't kill any of the other swimmers!" Denki jibes.

"You got this Todoroki!" Sero calls out.

"You can do it Deku!" Ochaco shouts, while Tenya stands on the side of the pool holding up his arm.

"Now on your marks!" Tenya announces as I hear tiny explosions go off causing me to push my percentage up to 8%. My quirk feels funny as the whistle goes off so I don't jump in only to see the boys fall into the water. "What happened?" I wonder as I look up to see Mr. Aizawa, who's eyes were glowing red and his hair was standing up.

"Its 5pm. You're authorized pool time is officially over. Hurry up and go home." Mr. Aizawa instructs.

"Come on, just one second." Denki pleads as I look down at the boys in the water.

"Yeah we were finally getting to the good part." Sero declares causing Mr. Aizawa to glare at them.

"Are you questioning me?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"Not at all, Mr. Aizawa." We all chorus.

(Time skip)

I walk out of the pool to see Kirishima and Kacchan standing there causing me to smile.

"Awe, were you both waiting for me? How sweet." I tease causing Kacchan to begin walking as Kirishima and I glance over at each other, but then catch up with Kacchan, who then kicks a pebble with an angry expression.

"Damn it! I can't believe he stopped the race like that!" Kacchan bellows.

"Yeah I know how you feel. But cool you're blaster man. Those two and (Y/N) aren't just your opponents, they're our friends." Kirishima states.

"Shut up. I don't care if they're my classmates or not I won't let them-" Kacchan then looks over at me with a serious expression. "Or you get a head of me... Isn't that what it means to be number 1? To be the best I'll have to be stronger than All Might. Its only a matter of time." Kacchan declares.

"I'm not giving up Father's title so easily, not without a fight." I counter.

"Better give it your all then!" Kacchan re-counters.

"I'll see you both later, I got to get home." I insist.

"Tch!" Bakugo sounds as I wave to them with a giggle.

"See you later. (Y/N)!" Kirishima responds with a wave.

"Make sure to keep Kacchan out of trouble, Kiri!" I call out causing Kacchan to put on an enraged expression making me turn around with a laugh as I begin to run, but not in the direction of my house.

(Time skip)

I arrived at my destination, the beach to see Deku and Father.

"I am here, because this where my journey began." Deku declares as I'm walking over to them.

"And that journey is going to be rough for both of us!" I insist as I swing my arm over his shoulder as he begins to freak out. Looking up I see Father looking down at us with a smile.

"(Y/N), young Midoriya. The summer Training Camp will be tough, try your hardest both of you." Father advices causing me to hold up a fist.

"I will!" Deku and I chorus causing us to all laugh.

(To Aizawa and Vlad)

"So the training camp has been moved?" Vlad asks.

"Yes. Just in case information is getting leaked to the villains. Only the upper management of U.A. knows where it will be now. Please keep it to yourself, don't even tell the students." Mr. Aizawa answers and Vlad nods.

(To Shigaraki's Hideout)

Sitting on a bar stool, he's staring down at a picture of (Y/N), (B/N) and Bakugo and begins calling someone. "There's something that I'd like you to prepare for me. That's right, we're about to start playing a brand new game." Shigaraki declares.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
36.4K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
29.4K 273 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...