Parshawna Macduff - the great...

Poppy_Rusert tarafından

"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch... Daha Fazla

Characters
Characters Narration
Author's Note
Prologue
Parshawna Macduff- The Introduction
The Dream Of Dark
Royal Meeting
The Golden wand
Home Coming
Witchward Wizard School
The New Guests
Sleepless Nights
A New Fake Friend
The secret of the Golden Wand
The Forest of Dark
End Of The First Year
Danger At Home
Allies
Spring Time
The Rumours
Nights of PLEIADES
An Envious Encounter
The secret of murderous chamber
The secret of the murderous chamber- 2
One step closer
A picnic day- part 1
A picnic day- Part two ( Confession)
His heart is mine
Agony
A Birthday Surprise
Author's note
It's all a trap!!!
Rebirth of the Witch
Tale Of Two Sisters
Two Truth and a Lie
A Sweet Proposal
The Half Blooded Wizard Slave
A Mysterious Murder
The Night Riders
Summon of 'Luna'
Mind Games
The Book Of 'Elis'
A Midnight Journey
Jenny's Big Day
My Romantic Husband
Betrayal
What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?
The Last Goodbye
Updated Characters
Character Narrations
Broken Promises
Cursed Blood
"You are too late!!!"
Unfold Letters
Wise choice
Sudden Attack!!!
Hard Decisions
Seeking Answers
Consolation
The Shadow
The Wedding Arrangements
Wedding Vows
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 1
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 2
Unspoken Words
Paradise of Doom
Abduction
Where is She?
The Missing Piece.
Holo Love
Surprise!!!!
Visiting ElfLand.
Are They Jealous?
What Jealousy can lead you to...
Jennifer's Insecurity
The Agonized Love
Unapprehend Journey
Jennifer's Big Day
He is Back!!!!!!
Author's note 2
The Unexpected Meet
Gina
The Escape
Stone of "Arch"
Council Meeting
The Hunt for the Stone
The Lost Possessions
The Lost Seah Beach
The Piracy Amends
Lost lives.
Plotting
One Lost family
Rebellion
One Step Closer
The Remaining Truth
Love or Obsession?
The Hellbound Sword.
Journey to the Hell
Meeting Lucifer
Love Sacrifice
After War
Epilogue
Author's Note

Re-Unite of Some Old Friends

19 14 1
Poppy_Rusert tarafından

SHAWNA'S POV:

My heart was beating so fast due to fear and panic. I didn't think that I would get back from there ever. Mr. Ben suddenly pulled my hand towards the portal and we landed before the gate of WWS. My body gave up and I landed on the ground holding my chest. I closed my eyes and tried to feel the fresh air to breathe, my heart was pounding so much that it could explode at any time. 

I jolt opened my eyes hearing a familiar voice. I looked that way from where the voice is coming and saw a few figures running towards me. I squinted my eyes to see clearly and they were none other than my friends. Priam ran towards me and hold me in his arms while hugging me tightly-" Shawna? why did you do that? What if something happened to you? Are you insane?"

I can sense the presence of care and concern in his voice. My smile curved into my lips and I hugged him back while saying slowly-" I am okay Priam"

He broke the hug and looked at me. His eyes were filled with tears. Was he crying? For me? My heart skipped a beat looking at his angelic face. How can someone make my heart flutter so much every time with his action? I no longer feel any pain, The moment we are lost was all about us. Looking at his eyes made me realize how lucky I am to have him in my life. 

Brad Scoff from behind and Junnie asked-" Are you okay Shawna? Are you hurt? What happened?"

I looked at them while Priam helped me to stand on my feet and I explained to them what happened there. They gasped hearing this. Suddenly I remember Mr. Ben and immediately I looked around to find him. I said-" Uncle Ben!!! Where is he?"

Priam and others started to search for him and we found him unconscious on the ground. I walked while limping as I was hurt on my knees. I went towards him and called-" Uncle Ben? Uncle Ben!!! Wake up, we are here"

Priam said-" We need to take him inside"

 I nodded and he and John took him inside. I asked Junnie-" How is Jenny doing?"

She smiled at me and replied-" She is fine now. She just woke up."

I asked-" And what about the war?"

She said-" It was all a trap, no one was real!!! It was a forge committed to making us divert from you. And then we heard you went missing"

I understood now, It was all about the trap they set for me. There was no battle from the start and it was just to divert them. I took a long breath and said-" Lady Georgia is back Junnie, and there was someone else. I don't know anything about her, but she is dangerous, She had the power of the devil"

Junnie looked at me with shock but before she could say anything I heard granny's voice who flew toward us and immediately hugged me. I hugged her back while she asked-" My dear child, how are you? Are you hurt somewhere?"

I nodded my head in no and said-" I am a fine grandma. But she is back!!! "

She looked at me with questionable eyes and asked-" Who?"

I replied slowly-" Lady Georgia"

She gasped while walking back a little. I can see fear in her eyes while she asked-" H-How?"

I explained to her what happened and also told her about the other woman I saw. She didn't recognize her either. She said maybe her cult member who brought her back. She ignored it while her full attention was on Lady Georgia. She asked-" Are you sure?"

I nodded and said-" Yes, It was her. "

Father ran towards me while with a mixed emotion his eyes were raging in anger while also having the worries about me, he asked-" Shawa? Are you okay? did Ben hurt you ?"

Granny asked in shock-" Ben? is he here?"She looked at me.

I nodded and replied in a low tone-" Y-yes he is..."

Before I could complete my sentence Dad roared-" BEN!!!!" He cast the spell-"apparent"

He appeared with his weak body while he fell as he cannot stand properly.

Without waiting for any further dad cast another spell-" confractus". His bones started crashing while he screamed in pain. He was too weak to fight back, Blood started oozing out from his body, I cannot just stand and watch it any longer. I walked in the middle of dad's and Ben's fight and said-" STOP!!!!"

Dad imminently stopped his wand and looked at me with his fuming eyes and said-" Shawna move from there, he will hurt you again, as he did long ago... He's..."

I yelled before he could finish-" HE SAVED ME, DAD!!!"

He froze in his place while granny walked towards me to hold me as I was trembling due to the pain. I explained to them from the start how I saved him that day, how he saved me, Junnie, and others that day from Dekker and Lady Georgia, and today how he saved me. 

I walked towards dad with tears in my eyes and said-" dad he saved me, not once but thrice, please don't hurt him. M-Mom told me in my dreams, I was confused at first whether to listen or not, but after coming here nothing is impossible so I believed her, I believed him, and I wasn't disappointed."

Dad was listening to me with no expression on his face, while she replied after-" Still, he betrayed WitchDom. Because of him, that day... I lost your mother. He is a criminal. "

He put his wand against him once again, but this time Mr. Ben stood up and said-" I didn't betray you or Gracious that day, my friend.."He started limping towards dad.

Friend? I remember the painting I had received. So they were friends, what happened between them then?"

I asked-" Wait, there were a lot of questions" I took out the painting with a spell in my hands and showed it to them while I asked-" care to explain how Mom is here in WWS?" How are your two friends turned into enemies? What is going on dad?"

Dad looked away from me and was trying not to look into my eyes. I looked over to granny and ask-" Grandma?"

She sighed before saying-" I will explain."

Dad looked at her with soft eyes as she assure its all right. She continued-" They were best friends in WWS during the time. Your mom was not an ordinary human either, She was a witch too. They were best friends forever, inseparable. They grow up together and your mom and dad got married while Ben got married to Gracious's cousin. And when we got to know, your mom and her cousin are a salve of lady Georgia. She betrayed all of us. During the war, Gracious confessed her true feeling towards Jonny as she was already pregnant with you and she wanted to leave the underworld..."

Dad continued in-between-" And then when he ruined everything. He conspired against us and helped lady Georgia and Venom!!!, but unfortunately, he couldn't succeed. They lost and we captured him. But lady Georgia has taken all powers of Gracious and sent her back to the human realm forbidding her to come here anymore as the punishment for breaking the law of Slave Legacy."

My jaw dropped hearing that and I looked at Mr. Ben with disbelief while his gaze turned into a guilty one. I began to question myself Did I trust the wrong person? Did he help her? then why did mom tell me to believe him? why did he save me? There's so much going on when Mr. Ben spoke-" I didn't betray you, I was been misled."

Dad and granny both looked at him with disbelief when he continued speaking while looking down-" I was been misled until Shawna found me. I continued to believe that you have betrayed me and my family and also was responsible for Gracious' death, But she showed me something that I haven't been believed if it wasn't for her. It was a letter from Gracious before she left WitchDom." He sighed and looked at granny and said-" there was no reason for you to hate her, She was pure like an angel but was shown as she betrayed. That day, I have lost my family, My wife, and my son. I was devasted and when Lady Georgia came to me saying Jonny and you have conspired against us and killed them as you hated her and Gracious after knowing they were her slave. I couldn't forgive you and anger took over me, while I helped her to kill you."

Tears formed in his eyes as he wiped them and said-" I continued to believe it until she showed me the letter where it was written Gracious was innocent, she was from the family of poor, whose parents has been slaves for years, but her parents wanted a good life for her. At first, she came here as a spy of her but Jonny's love changed her, but... Sina, she hasn't changed. She betrayed me and her. She killed our son and helped Lady Georgia. Her death was fake. I went to her secret place to see if this is all real or.. and to my surprise, she was still alive"

He bitterly chuckled while talking out a knife filled with blood and said-" I killed her. I took revenge for my sister, my son, and our friendship. I didn't believe she was Graciuos's daughter at first, but her innocence and bravery made me believe in her." 

He finally broke down in tears while keeping his head low. I cried too hearing the story, my mom was innocent I was relieved. I have to prove her innocence at any cost. Finally, everything was going back to all right. Dad walked towards him and to our surprise, he hugged him. Mr. Ben's eyes went wide but soon after he hugged him tight and said-" I missed you, buddy"

Dad replied in his broken voice-" I am sorry Ben, Forgive me. I missed you so much"

He nodded while a smile appeared on my and granny's face. It was a very emotional moment for them. So I broke the silence while saying-" Let's get inside dad we have a lot to discuss"

Dad looked at me and they stood up helping us to get inside. I saw Jenny and my friends while on our way back and I quickly have him a hug while caressing her head-" Jenny!! are you okay hmm?"

She hugged me back and said-" I am. Thank you Shawna for saving me"

I smiled and replied-" Priam saved you too If he hasn't been there..."

Priam said-" It was all you". He looked at me with so much love in his eyes as I kept staring at him.

We lost in our eyes when Granny scoffed and we get back in our sense, I quickly looked away while blushing, and So did he. They all laughed at us. We came to our room while Junnie helped me to sit in the bed and Mr. ben was taken back to the Nurse. The headmaster came along with other professors and asked-" Shawna dear, are you okay?"

I nodded my head in a yes and said-" yes, But... She is back, Lady Georgia!!!"

The eyes go wide while a faint whisper filled all around the room. There were students outside my room, and they started gossiping about the news. Professor Hyle immediately said-" Students, get back into your class NOW!!!" 

They dispersed while with the whispered. But Professor Dunston asked-" Tell me everything you saw there"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.1K 759 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
1.6M 99.6K 193
[wattys 2018 shortlisted] Humans see her as a dangerous threat -a witch that must be executed. With the uncontrollable ability to form ice at her fin...
276K 17.2K 26
A young fairy's desire to break free from the restraints tethering her to her world, pushes her into the arms of a charming, young wolf, whose world...
127K 15K 44
Powerful deity Isla Develler is cursed and goes to the other side of the world for a solution, where she encounters more trouble than she imagined, a...