Self defense class ||dnf||

By The_second_wirlpool_

So this book will be about Dream and George obviously. George takes self defense class and the new kid Dream... More

INTRODUCTION!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
FANART!!!
Chapter 12
Chaoter 13

Chapter 7

2.6K 101 47
By The_second_wirlpool_

George's POV

I huffed. It was now 8 in the morning. I laid down in bed staring up at the ceiling. Memories flashed in my head about last night. I blushed slightly. I rubbed my face and put my head in the pillow. "Good boy george.." i played in my mind I'm dreams voice.

"No! I'm not gay!" I say sitting up quickly, taking a couple deep breaths. I looked at the time and it read 8:29 am, then the alarm ran when it read 8:30 am. I grunted and flinged my head back into my pillow.

I stopped the timer and curled up under the blankets. "WAKE UP!" Coach said barging in threw the doors. "I'm up!" I groaned. He pulled the covers off my body. "Up now! Get ready!" He yelled.

I sat up and rolled my eyes. After a couple minutes he walked back out if the room, closing the door behind him. I then got a call. I looked at it and picked up. "This is george" I spoke. "Hey! It's Dream, I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be coming in a bit early today. So at 9, will you be there?" He spoke.

I looked at the time. 8:40 am. "Y..yeah!" I smiled getting out of bed rushing to my closet while still on the phone with him. "Great! Thank you sir" I could hear his smile across the phone. "I'm on my way!" I smiled. He then hung up the phone. "Shit!" I spoke grabbing a long baggy t-shirt and black sweatpants. I ran into the bathroom and stared at the shower.

"I'll shower later" I spoke, taking off my shorts and tank top. I grabbed my tooth brush and blobbed some toothpaste onto it. I looked at it for a couple seconds then looked at the razor that was sitting next to it. "Fuck you.." I said speaking to the razor, but really speaking to myself. I quickly brushed my teeth while putting on my sweatpants.

i spit out the toothpaste and quickly put on the baggy t-shirt. I washed my toothpaste in the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I messed up my head a little bit and styled it.

I grabbed my duffel bag and my shoes and ran out to my car. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the Tesla app and used it to turn the car on. I put my shoes on quickly and pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

A couple minutes later.

"WE GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" I yelled loud in my car to the music.

I pulled up and turned off the car and got out rushing into the building. I turned on the lights and looked around to which it was empty. I slumped down on the bench and huffed.

"Boo" he came up from behind the bench, scaring me. I screamed and quickly got up "Dream! Don't do that" I said throwing a jacket at him. He wheezed. "Oh my god.. your laugh.." I said giggling.

"Come on, get up you dork. You made me get here an hour early" I rolled my eyes. "And we're alone.." he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Dream" I spoke looking up at him. He smirked bending down slowly to my ear.

"can't wait to be hearing your screams again soon" he said in a low seductive voice. I then kneed him in the dick and crosses my arms. He groaned letting go of my waist and falling to his knees.

"Shut the hell up and get working" I blushed. "Yeah yeah whatever"

________

This is kind a point less chapter

But idk what else to write and I might be taking a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 102 8
Dream and George are both switches just letting you know and all warnings are mentioned in the story They have blindly been in love with each other a...
19.3K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
14.1K 208 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
117K 984 6
smutt. AGES UP FOR ALL MY KARENS OUT THERE LOL Uh most used characters Sakusa and Atsumu