Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

Da QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... Altro

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold
Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 4: Mickie's Family
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 13: No More Words
Chapter 14: Dream On
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 29: Flavours
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence

165 10 31
Da QueenZain3

After Desmond took down Derek's guards, He finished the last one by hitting his face on the table right in front of Derek, Derek was angry about Desmond just coming to his mansion without any respect and especially knocking out all of his guards.

Derek got up and gritted his teeth in anger as Desmond was standing and looking at him.

Derek: Dang Brat, Who are you!?

Desmond: My Name is Desmond Crowe?

Derek: Crowe? I heard of that last name, Aren't you a Billionaire son?

Desmond: Geez, Its kinda good but overwhelming to be known as a Billionaire son?

Derek: What are you, A Joker?

Desmond: Well Joker is my favourite movie.

He gave a cheeky smile but Derek didn't take that as a joke, Desmond then saw people around the corner which could be his relatives, Desmond saw them as He smiled, He noticed a women looking scared and worried which could be Derek's wife.

Desmond: Greetings everyone.

The Relatives just looked at Desmond as Desmond was gonna speak to the women until Derek threatened him.

Derek: Stop talking otherwise I'll cut your limbs off!

Desmond:

Desmond: Oh gosh! I'm so scared right now.

He holded his cheek which Irradiated Derek, Derek quickly walked towards Desmond as Crowe's smile faded away and turned into a serious tone and face.

Desmond: Look here, I-

Derek didn't even let Desmond speak and. . .

Derek punched Desmond on the face as Desmond fell down holding his cheek, Everyone flinched and jumped as Derek spat on Desmond' face.

Desmond: Ouch. . That hurts.

He touched his cheek as Derek grabbed him until Desmond tried to stop him.

Desmond: Wait wait, You don't have to do this.

Derek was abiut to punch him again but Desmond grabbed his Fist as Both of them were starring at eachother.

Derek: . . . I'm asking you again, Crowe. . . . Why are you here?

Desmond: . . . Okay, This will be shocking but I'm your. . .

( Oh gosh, Should I say Boyfriend? . . . You know what, Screw it! )

Desmond: I'm your niece's boyfriend actually.

Derek: Niece!?

His eyes were widen in confusion as Derek clutched Desmond's collar tightly as Desmond nodded.

Desmond: Yes?

Derek stared at him as He pushed Crowe away, Derek was holding his head as He muttered to himself and Desmond could hear it.

Derek: I didn't know he had a daughter. . . *Speaks louder* I think you got the wrong guy, Kid.

Desmond: Uh Your brother's name is Tony? Or should I say your older stepbrother?

Derek was silent and looked really angry as He looked at Desmond again.

Derek: I have no brother!

( Geez, Okay. They seriously hate eachother )

Desmond: You can deny it how much you want. . . But I know the truth.

Derek: Don't talk to me like that.

Derek's wife wanted to speak But He showed a gesture to stay quiet, Desmond fixed his hair an dtiucjed his cheek as He stared at Derek.

Desmond: I know, Your brother hated you because His father who is also yours did a second marriage after his mother passed away. .

Derek: . . . This is none of your concern, Why are you getting involved in this matter?

Desmond: I know this isn't my concern. . . But This Brother rivalry has been going for twenty years is what Your brother told me.

Derek: . . . . . .

Desmond: The reason I came here is for this, In our family, We are told to never keep Grudges, Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace.

Derek gave a glare to him as He spoke.

Derek: Why are you giving me this motivation talk?

Desmond: Because deep down keeping Grudges are unhealthy, Yes there are many reasons to keep a grudge but that can destroy someone.

Desmond staretd walking in place, Derek kept glarring at but decided to listen to him.

Desmond: Look, You both have hated eachother for over twenty years. Don't you see how many years has passed? Both of you are old now and You still keep Grudges, How long are you gonna keep it up?

Derek: Thats his fault, Tony is the main reason why he started this. And I don't like buffoons like that. .

Desmond: Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, Laugh when you can Apologise when you should and let go of what you can't change.

Derek stared at Desmond, He was right about everything. Derek sighed and looked at the floor as Desmond walked towards him.

Desmond: Look Uncle. . . You can keep this forever you know? Someday that day must come true. No matter how much you hate him, In the end He is still your brother and He knows that your his brother even if he Hates you.

Derek listened to the words, He looked at Desmond in the face, Derek was still a bit mad but those words truly hit his heart. He looked at his nephew as Derek couldn't help but touch Desmond's shoulder.

Crowe was shocked by the sudden touch as Desmond gulped and looked at Derek.

Derek: *Taps Desmond's shoulder*I don't think I ever listened to anyone. . Except you, Your words are correct and really true. But Tony and I can never change. . I can tell you that.

Desmond: How about I call him here?

Derek: What??? No.

Desmond: Why not? You can talk it out

Derek: Sorry Crowe, But I don't think so.

Desmond: Please do, It'd the perfect time now. Just give me a second, I'll call Mickie.

Derek: . . . . Mickie?

Desmond smiled and walked away as Derek sighed and looked at his relatives, They had a small smile on their face as Desmond was talking to Mickie and Told to Tell her father to meet up in this place.

A couple mintues later, The Relatives along with Desmond and Derek. They saw a limousine stopping by as Derek sighed and looked at the ground while crossing his arms. There came Tony and He was Looking a bit serious as He walked in and saw Desmond.

Tony: Desmond, Why am I-

He stopped talking as He clutched his Fist seeing his Stepbrother after many years, Derek looked at him as Tony spoke in anger.

Tony: Why. . . . Is he here???

Desmond looked at Tony before stepping back and looking at them.

Desmond: You two need to talk, Grudges can't be hold like that.

Tony stared at Desmond in anger before he looked at Derek.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

188 27 13
It all was started just because of painting and now.. it changed her life making her having two choices... At first it was like nightmare but then sh...
5.9K 251 20
[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and friends" "He will remain strong" "He will do...
97.3K 1.9K 33
What happens when karters best friend kay is caught messing around with another guy and then her boyfriend ends up doing something with her best frie...
103 32 58
It's tells a story about a teenage girl whose life was full of ups and down,and her encounter with the world richest millionaire, and a duke Is there...