Changes | Eren x Reader

Da Ievisbodywash

"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled i... Altro

Introduction & Updates
Settling In
Party Night
Lunch
Haunted House
Distance
Halloween Party
Absence
Thanksgiving
Date Night
Christmas Shopping
Family
Arcade
Christmas
Planning
New Years & Levi's Party
Feelings
Miscommunication
Cabin
Jealousy
Happy
Vulnerable
Mean
Dysfunctional
Confessions
Visit
Hospital
Thank You
Girls Night
Concealed

First Day

377 12 2
Da Ievisbodywash

I wake up at 12:30 due to the alarm I set last night. I turn it off quickly and stretch. I rub my eyes completely forgetting I still had mascara on. I get up and go into the bathroom, looking in the mirror. It must be waterproof because it didn't smudge. I yawn and run my fingers through my hair, leaning over the bathroom sink, meeting my eyes in the mirror. I need to wake up. I turn the shower on and go grab my phone. I check my notifications before hopping in the shower.

"Eren 💯 sent you a chat!" 25 mins ago

I groan and open snap. What does he want?

Eren 💯: How'd you sleep?

Y/n: Fine. Thanks for asking.

I swipe out of the chat and look at his name, "That has to be changed. Immediately."

I hold down his user and select "Change Name." I backspace his name until the only thing left is the "E."

"Much better." I say, shutting off my phone and putting it on the bathroom counter.

I start undressing. As I do, I get yet another huge whiff of his cologne. I throw my dirty clothes on the floor to later put in the laundry basket that's in my closet.

After I get out the shower, I pick out my outfit for the day. I pick out black leggings, a red nike hoodie, and some red Jordan's. I brush my hair out and put on a little mascara. I fix my eyebrows into place and I put the clothes in my laundry bin. I grab my lanyard that was on my nightstand.

I look at it and make a face, "I need a new one."

My phone goes off again. It's Eren. I open it.

E: You're not going to ask me how I slept?

Y/n: I don't care enough to

E: Alright I see how it is.

I leave him on opened after that. I call Sasha. No answer. She's probably knocked. I grab my bag. I walk out of the dorm and lock the door.

Once I make it out of the building, I don't know what to do. I wouldn't even be able to make it to Marley to go visit my family and be back in time, so that's off the table. I decide I'm going to explore the campus. As I'm walking around, I pass by a coffee shop.

"A coffee sounds good." I go inside and pop my phone case off, taking money out from the back.

"Hello! What can I get ya'?" A short, red haired girl says to me.

I look at the menu and quickly decide what I want, "Hi, can I get a white chocolate mocha?" I say, looking back at her.

"Of course! That'll be $6.50!" She says, smiling at me. I hand her a $10.

She gives me my change back, "Your order will be out soon!" She says smiling.

I nod and stand where my drink is supposed to come out when the door rings. I look up and make eye contact with the man I bumped into last night. Levi. He's wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and some black jordan's. I watch as the red haired girl takes his order, blushing. I wouldn't be surprised if she liked him. After he pays, he walks over to where I am. I look at him and smile slightly.

"You look familiar." He says, looking at me. He has a straight face.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we bumped into each other last night at Eren's party." I say, remembering how awkward that was.

"Here's your drink." The red head says, her tone completely different from earlier.

"Thanks." I say, grabbing a straw and looking back at Levi.

"So you're the girl I bumped into. Levi."

I wanted to say 'I know' but that would be so weird, "I'm Y/n."

He nods, "What time is your class today?" He asks as he watches the red head make his drink.

"2:30." I say, opening my straw and putting it into my drink.

"History?" He questions.

"Yup." I confirm.

"Me too." He says, very monotone. I look at the time. It's 1:24, "We could go together?" I suggest, subtly shooting my shot.

"Sure." He says, blankly.

"I'm new here, so I kind of need someone to direct me to history." I say, before taking a quick sip from my coffee.

"I can show you around." He says, grabbing his drink.

"That would be nice." I say, smiling.

"Let's go." We walk out the coffee shop together.

The whole time, we were talking and getting to know each other better. He showed me where everyone hangs out before class, the cafeteria, the field for football, which is the sport he plays.

"You should come to the game tonight." He says, with his hands in his pockets, we were walking back from the field.

"Should I now?" I ask, teasing him slightly.

"Yeah, you should. If you don't come tonight you owe me tea for a week." He says, bargaining. I learned he prefers tea over coffee.

I walk backwards in front of him, "Looks like I'm coming tonight." I say.

"Oh really?" He questions.

I nod and smile, "Yup!"

He shakes his head and looks down at his feet then looks back up at me, "Don't bump into someone now, I don't need you cracking your head open before the game." He says.

I make a face, "Who said I was going to crack my head open?" I ask. 

"Me because you're about to hit a wall." He replies. I turn around and there's no wall.

"Asshole." I say. He smiles ever so slightly at me.

"Omg! Was that a smile? You should do that more often." I exclaim. Although he didn't smile 100% it was cute.

"Why should I? Would it make you happy?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

I turn around and now we're walking side by side. I look over at him, "Actually, yeah. It's a cute look on you." I say, smiling back at him.

"Hmph. Maybe." He replies, looking in front of him.

I look at my phone and it's 2:11, "If you don't start smiling more, you owe me." I say.

"Owe you what exactly?" He asks.

I put my finger on my chin, indicating that I'm thinking, "Food?" I suggest.

"Like a date?" He questions.

"I was thinking fast food but if that's what you want to do, fine by me." I say, shrugging.

"A date as friends though." I point at him.

"Deal." He says, agreeing.

"I'm giving you a week. If I don't see you smile AT LEAST twice a day then you owe me that date." I say.

He groans, "Fine. Starting today?" He asks. I nod.

"Deal. History's right here by the way." He says stopping and pointing to the door across the hall.

"We're early." I point out.

He nods at me, "Let's go in."

We walk into history together and I pick a seat in the back. He sits right behind me. We go on our phones and exchange socials and numbers before class starts.

__________

After class, me and him walk out together into the hallways.

"I had fun with you today." I smile at him.

"Good." He goes on his phone and checks the time, "It's 3:14, I have work at 5:30 and the games at 8." He states.

"Oh, so you have time. We should hangout." He looks at me.

"I just met you." He states, slightly looking down at me. The height difference is only separated by a couple inches.

"Yeah, but you could get to know me more. That's kind of how making friends work." I say, smiling.

"Fine. Only till 4:30." He says, agreeing.

"Sounds like a plan. So tell me, where do you work?" I ask, looking at him.

"I work at the restaurant down the street." He responds.

"Is that Paradis Dining? I'll have to visit you there sometime." I say. He smiles slightly. I make a mental note to make a note in my phone later to keep track of how much he smiles this week.

"Come by whenever. I work Mondays, Wednesdays, every other Thursday and Fridays. Or even better, get a job there. We're hiring." He says, looking at me.

"Well, I do need a job. We'll see." I say, smiling at him.

"I'll put in a good word for you. Maybe we can work every Friday together? We don't have school on Fridays." He suggests.

I can tell he's slightly loosening up as he talks to me, "Maybe I'll go to work with you and fill out an application."

He looks ahead, "Great idea. Why don't we go to my house, chill there and I'll get ready for work then you can come with me? I get out at 7. You'll put in your application and I can convince my Mom to let you clean tables?" He insists.

I look at him, "Did you say Mom? Your Mom's your boss?" I ask.

He nods at me. Something about his Mom being the boss made my heart race, "Sure. I'd love to." I say, keeping myself calm.

"Okay perfect. After I get out of work, I'll drop you off." He says. I nod at him.

His phone starts going off, "Shit. I completely forgot, excuse me." He says, answering his phone, "Hello Isabel... No, I didn't forget. I'll be there in 20, relax." He sounds annoyed on the phone. Isabel is the girl Jean mentioned. She's dating Farlan and she's Levi's close friend.

"Yeah, whatever. My friends joining us. See you in a couple." He says, hanging up. I look at him.

"Sorry, that was my friend Isabel. I completely forgot that I have plans with her and my other friend Farlan. You don't have to come but we're hanging out at my house until I go to work. You want to?" He asks, sort of hopeful.

Meeting his close friends and his Mom in one day? I just got here 2 days ago, "Why not?" I say, dismissing any nervous feelings I have going on. 

"Great. My cars over here." He says.

We walk through campus, into a parking lot. He walks toward a matte black Lamborghini. What's up with the expensive black cars? He goes to the passenger side and opens the door for me.

"After you." He says.

"What a gentleman." I say, smiling at him. He shakes his head and closes the door as I start buckling up.

He makes his way to his side and pulls out his keys, starting the car. He doesn't buckle up he just immediately starts driving. Another thing they share. What's with them being alike so far? I can't tell what's worse, whether Eren and Levi being fairly similar or that I'm even comparing the two. He turns on the bluetooth on and plays music off his phone.

"I know this song." I say.

"It's a good song." He says, turning the music up.

"Cause I'm about to take you back to church." I sing.

"Nobody told you to sing it." He says, sideying me.

"Baptize in your thighs till it hurts." I sing, now teasing him.

"You could get out." He suggests, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'll keep my mouth shut." I say, closing my mouth immediately. He rolls his eyes.

__________

We pull into his driveway. Just like Eren, he has a huge house. If anything, it's bigger than Eren's.

"Holy crap." I say.

"Impressed?" He asks.

"Hell yeah. This is amazing." His house is all black and modern. He pulls beside a black Maserati.

"Is that your car too?" I ask.

"Yeah, actually it is. The black BMW in the front, I don't know if you saw it, is Farlan's." I nod at him.

He turns off his car and I unbuckle my seatbelt. He gets out and smooths out his outfit. I get out and motion for him to lead the way. He nods and walks to the garage. It opens after he put a password into the keypad on the side. Once the garage opens, it reveals yet another car and a motorcycle.

"How many cars do you have?" I asked, shocked.

"4, plus the motorcycle." He says, nonchalantly.

"Holy crap and they're all black?" He nods and opens the door, which leads into the house from the garage.

He holds it open as I walk inside, "I was thinking of buying another one to put in the other garage but who knows." He says.

"I think you have enough cars." I say, looking at him as we walk down a hallway.

"You could be right but cars are cool. What's a better way to blow your money?" He asks.

"See you have a point there, but you could save it and possibly use it for something bigger in the future?" I suggest.

"Is that what you're doing?" He asks.

"Sorta. I have money to blow but not as much as you. I rather save it." I say.

"Why's that?" He asks.

I shrug, "Honestly, the only valid reason I have is, why spend money on shit you don't necessarily need?" I say.

He nods, "True." He turns left and enters a spacious all black living room.

Everything in his house was clean to a crisp and black, with accents of white and grey here and there.

"For fucks sake, what took you so long?" A brownish red head asks.

"He has a girlfriend now, don't you see?" An ash blond guy says, motioning his hand to me.

"Relax. Farlan, she's not my girlfriend. She's my friend." Levi replies.

Farlan looks at me quickly and then looks at Isabel.

"She's pretty." Isabel says, looking me up and down.

"She better not be my replacement." She says, while crossing her arms and looking at Levi. What does that even mean?

"No ones replacing no one. Calm down. She's coming to work with me later." Levi says.

Farlan drops his phone, "Dude, she's definitely your girlfriend. I believed you when you said she wasn't but now I definitely know she is. Why else would she be going to work with you? What's her name? C'mon introduce us." Farlan instigates.

Levi sighs, clearly agitated, "She's not my girlfriend. She's applying for a job at my work. Her name's Y/n."

Isabel looks at me, "I'm Isabel. You're really pretty." She says, smiling half-heartedly.

"Thank you. You too." I say, smiling. Her face changes as I smile genuinely at her. Kill them with kindness I guess?

"I'm Farlan." The ash blonde says, standing up.

"Y/n." I say, shaking his hand.

"What's your last name?" Isabel asks.

"Grice." I say, smiling.

"Colt Grice's sister? No way." Farlan says, looking at me.

"Yes way. That's my brother." I say, laughing.
Isabel tries to hold in her laugh. I look at her.

"Problem?" Levi asks.

"Nothing... nothing. It's just we all thought, Y/n was you know... not as pretty since we've never seen her with Colt." Isabel says, as if I'm not right there.

"Yeah well, look at how right that theory was." Levi says sarcastically, shutting her up. Did he just imply he thinks I'm pretty?

He turns to me, "Want something to drink?" I nod at him, slightly blushing.

He walks to the kitchen and I follow him, "I'm sorry about them. Especially Isabel, she's a witch."

I smile at him, "It's fine. Don't worry. I'm sure she's nice. Do you have water?" I ask.

"Yeah, she is. She's just a bitch at first." He says, getting a water and sliding it to me.

"Thanks." He nods at me as his eyes stare right into mine. I try to read him but his expression and body language is so relaxed that it makes it difficult.

"Why did you never hang around Colt's friends?" He asks.

"He always invited me to. I mean, we're only a year and a half apart, so our friends were close in age range, so it wouldn't be all that bad. I just never did. It's not like me and him aren't close, we always do things together but when he invited me to hang out with his friends from here every once in a while, I always refused." I say, shrugging and taking a drink of water.

"Was it because you were nervous to meet people from here? I know how people are at Marley. Did you think we'd be anything like them?" He questions.

I think about what he said for a minute. I did feel that way, but now that he's brought it up, it hit me. I never fully knew why but now I do, "I guess. People there are just-" I start.

"Weird as fuck. Do anything to get what they want?" He says, cutting me off.

"Exactly that..." I trail off.

He nods, "I'm telling you now, you'll probably be a lot better here. There's people like that here but if you understand how the game goes, you can play it. Depending on the skill you have with it, you'll win. You just have to know how to handle it." He says, tapping the cap of my water bottle on the kitchen counter.

I nod at him. I used to be good at that game. Too good. I wanted to leave that behind me. I'm still the same person I was, I just stopped playing. I guess you could say I grew up.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, reassuring him with a smile.

"Good, you looked a little zoned out. Why don't we go to the living room so the brats can get to know you better?" He suggests.

"Sure." I reply.

Me and him walk back to the living room and sit down on one of the couches, "The lovers are back." Farlan says. I laugh at him.

"Shut up, Farlan." Levi says to him.

Farlan starts teasing more and more which turns into an argument and Isabel chimes in, "Y/n! Tell me about you." She says.

I smile at her, "Sure." Farlan and Levi shut up and listen as I tell Isabel about myself.

__________

We all talked until around 4:50. Isabel and Farlan get up, "We'll see you guys later." Farlan says, dapping up Levi and me.

I smile, "Bye." I say as Levi walks them out.

He comes back into the living room and sighs, "I'm going to shower and get my football stuff ready and then we can leave to go. Feel free to explore the house." Levi says, nonchalantly before walking down the hallway. I nod.

I go on my phone for a little before I decide I should try calling Sasha again. I facetime her and she answers on the third ring.

"Good morning." She says, groaning.

"More like afternoon." I say, correcting her.

"Mm, whatever. Are you going to Eren's game later?" She asks. I'm sorry, what? Levi and Eren play football together?

"Eren plays football?" I ask her.

"Yup. The school team." She says, with her eyes closed and hanging off the couch.

"Oh... well yeah, I am going. Not for Eren. For Levi."

Her eyes quickly open, "YOU TALKED TO LEVI?" She yells.

"Holy shit, calm down. Yes, I'm actually at his house right now. He's showering." I say.

She squeals, "Okay, but like in all seriousness, be careful. He's not a player but he is like a feeling crusher." She reminds me.

"What do you mean exactly?" I ask.

"I don't know, like invalidating your feelings or just not caring."

I roll my eyes, "Alright. Are you still at Eren's?" I ask Sasha.

"Yeah, I just have no idea where he is. HA! LOOK AT THESE DUMMIES!" She exclaims, getting up and flipping the camera to show me sleeping Jean and Connie.

"Sasha leave them alone." I say, laughing.

"Fine, but I actually want to find Eren. I literally have no idea where he is." She says, going up the stairs and going to his room.

"Wait ready?" Sasha says. I nod, extremely confused on what she's going to do next. All of a sudden, she starts banging on his room door.

She continues doing it until he opens the door aggressively, "Hi!" She says smiling.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asks annoyed.

"I want food but say 'Hi' to Y/n!" She says turning her whole phone facing him. I roll my eyes.

"I gotta go. Levi just got out."

"Wait, hold up-" Eren starts before I hang up.

I sigh. I'm only avoiding Eren right now because obviously even speaking to him happens to upset Historia and Mikasa. I don't want to potentially open a door to becoming good friends with him and them hate me. I throw my head back, groaning. I moved here for a break, not whatever this is.

__________

Levi walks down the hallway in a button up with his sleeves rolled up. His shirt is tucked into his dress pants with a belt and just regular black shoes, "Who were you talking to? You were fairly loud." He asks, as he runs his finger through his damp hair.

"Sorry, it was Sasha. Oh, and are you sure this is fine to wear?" I ask him.

"Yeah, that's completely fine. I just wear this because my Mom's the manager and everything." He says.

I check the time on my phone. It's 5:02, "You ready to go?" He asks me. I nod.

After, we get into his car and he starts driving. His phone that's connected to his car, starts ringing. I watch as he presses the accept button on the touch screen.

"Yes Mom?" He asks.

"Hi honey. Are you coming to work today?" She asks.

"Yes Mom. I have a question." He replies.

"Yes baby?"

He sighs annoyed, "Don't call me that and is it fine if one of my friends apply for a job?" He says a little frustrated.

"1. You're my son. I birthed you jerk, so I'll call you whatever I want to call you. 2. You know we're hiring so why would it be an issue? Is it your girlfriend for the week or something?" So his Mom knows his business with girls?

"Mom no. She's not my girlfriend. She's a friend. I already told you, I'm not like that anymore." He says, defending himself.

"Mmm, whatever. I'll see you later. Love you." She says, suspiciously.

"Love you too." He says before hanging up.

"Sorry about that. Sometimes she's really nosey." He says, looking forward.

I laugh, "It's fine. She's your Mom. My Mom's the same way." I say. He just nods.

After a couple minutes he pulls into a parking lot behind a building, "We're here." He says before turning off the car.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out. We meet around the front of his car. He looks at me as I look ahead. We walk around to the front and he opens the door for me, allowing me to go first. We walk in.

"Follow me to the back." He says, walking in front of me. I follow after him to the back in the kitchen.

"Hey Nick." Levi says.

"Oh, Hey Levi... and Y/n?" Nick says, confused.

I laugh, "I'm applying for a job here." I say.

Niccolo nods, "Alright then! I hope you get it. I would love working with you." He says.

I smile at him. Levi puts his hand on my lower back, directing me out the door, "This way." He says.

We walk down a lightly lit hallway and we stop at a door with a sign that's gold plated with 'MANAGER' written at the top. Levi knocks and the door opens a couple seconds later.

The woman who opened the door hugs him, "Hi honey." She says, pulling away.

I catch her facial features. It's like Levi and her are the same person, just different genders. They look so much a like. She looks familiar. Why is everyone looking familiar, did I not move here for a redo?

Her gaze lands on me, "Oh my god. Y/n?" She asks. Levi looks at me confused. I get a better look at her face but I'm still confused.

"Oh my god. Come in!" She says, pulling me by my arm into her office and sitting me in the chair across her desk.

Levi walks in after and closes the door, standing next to it with one leg on the wall and his arms crossed.

"I don't know if you remember me, but I'm one of your Mom's friends. I haven't seen you since you were like 10. Me and your Mom still talk all the time, she sends me pictures so that's how I knew it was you. Gosh, I wish I wasn't so busy all the time. I would've been able to get to know you more as you grew up." She says, sitting down in her desk chair. As she speaks, I start vaguely remembering her.

"You looked familiar. I just couldn't put a name to the face. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but your names Kuchel?" I ask, nervous I'll get it wrong. But my Mom only really has two friends so it is a 50/50 chance.

"Yes! I don't even blame you, it was so long ago since I've seen you. You're 18 now?" I nod at her.

"God, you look just like how your mom did at your age." She says, resting her head on her hand, looking at me as she studies my face.

"Mom." Levi interrupts.

She peeks her head up to look at Levi, "Hm?" She hums, raising an eyebrow.

"Did me and Y/n ever meet when we were younger?" He asks.

Her face lights up, "Actually yes! You guys always had play dates. I swear you guys were the same children. Levi was just bossy and rude to you all the time." She says, looking at me.

I look over at Levi behind me. He has a small smirk on his face. I laugh to myself before I turn back to Kuchel.

"But you always said something to shut him up. That's when he started listening to you but he was, and still is, a hard head so there was his moments when you had to put him back in place." She says, looking at Levi.

I smile and turn back to Levi, "Don't start with me now, Y/n. I've been nice to you the whole time you've been here." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Don't start, I'll just have to put you in your place." I tease.

He looks into my eyes, "Whatever." He scoffs.

I laugh and so does Kuchel. I look at her, "Honestly Y/n, if you want a job here you can start training today or next Monday. Whatever works for you. I don't even need to interview you, you're hired. Just paperwork. Your Mom tells me about you all the time. I think you're qualified."

Levi walks over to the desk and stands beside me with a hand on the chair I'm sitting in, "I'll start Monday. Is it fine if I stay here today with Levi though?" I ask.

"Of course. Go ahead." She says smiling.

I nod at her, "Thank you so much. Also, it's so nice to see you again." I say, standing up and smiling.

"You're welcome. I'm so glad your attending the same school as Levi. You can keep him out of trouble for me." She says, smiling.

"Yes ma'am." I say, looking back at Levi and he gives me an annoyed look.

__________

Once we leave Kuchel's office, Levi tells me to follow him to the front, "I'll teach you the computer system. Stand right there." He says, pointing to a desk with a computer screen and phone.

He taps on it, "Okay, now let's say you're getting an order for pick up and they want fettuccini pasta. You click 'menu' then here... here... 'add to order' then here..." He says, demonstrating it to me.

"Now..." He starts clearing it, "Try it by yourself."

I look at him in shock, "Don't get me wrong, I was paying attention but what? That's hard." I say.

"I know so try." He says.

I sigh and try following the steps he shows me. I obviously mess up because he stands right behind me. His chest presses up against my back as he presses on the screen.

"Like this..." He says lowly. I watch as his hands glide across the screen.

I get too distracted by his hands and he's notices, "Pay attention." He says, whispering into my ear. I don't think this is very closed off like Jean was saying.

I watch as he does it again. "Now try it."

__________

Me and him do it over and over again till I finally get it, "I got it!" I exclaim.

"Finally. Now we can do phones." He says.

"Phones?" I question.

"Mhm, these thingys." He says, holding a phone up.

"I know what a phone is. I'm not stupid." He nods and scoffs at me.

I go to hit his arm but he grabs my hand as he looks up at me. He's now sitting down and I'm standing up, "Hit me and I break your arm." He says lowly but his face looks innocent.

I snatch my hand away from him. I go to say something but the phone starts going off, "Watch, this is how you answer these." He says before picking up the phone.

"Hello, this is Paradis Dining. How may I help you?" He says sweetly.

I watch as he takes the order. His voice, his hands gliding across the screen, his focused face, and just everything about him working is making me feel a type of way. I feel my cheeks starting to get flushed. He looks over at me. I quickly look away from him. I don't catch the small smile that slides onto his face.

He puts the phone down, "Why are your cheeks so red?" He questions, staring at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, making eye contact.

"Mm, okay. Come with me to the kitchen." He says, getting up.

Once we get to the kitchen, he hands Nick a slip. "Pick up?" Nick asks. Levi nods.

"Can you take this to table 6?" Nick asks, pointing to four plates.

"Got it." Levi says.

He grabs two plates, "Arms out, palms up." He says to me.

"What?" I ask.

"You're going to help me take these to table 6. Hurry up." He says, answering my question.

I do what he says and he puts a plate on top of each hand.

He grabs the remaining plates, "Follow me." He says, walking to the kitchen door. He holds it open for me, then quickly walks in front of me.

We get to table 6 and place down the food, "Let me know if you guys need anything." He says, giving a small smile and grabs my hand, dragging me back to the kitchen.

I don't say anything about him grabbing my hand. I'm pretty sure my face would be your answer.

He lets go once we make it into the kitchen, "We can package the pick up food, Nick." Levi says as Nick turns around to look at us.

"Thanks. That would help. Everyone seems to be ordering the complex foods." He says, groaning at the last sentence.

"I'll teach Y/n how to do the packaging. She'll package for you from now on." Levi says, looking at me.

"What? I don't want to always package." I say, crossing my arms.

"Well you're just going to have to. It's the easiest thing here." He says, copying me. I give him a glare.

"Are you saying I'm bad at everything I've done today?" I ask.

"Yes, I am. Except for giving table 6 their food but that's because you didn't say anything." He says, glaring at me.

He's trying to get on my nerves, "Alright, then looks like I'm free tonight. I just cleared my schedule. I might go visit my brother or drag Sasha with me somewhere. Who knows?" I say.

"You're not free. You're coming to my game tonight." He says, changing his tone. He sounds more sweet but also demanding.

"Well maybe I'll go, but you won't be the one I'm cheering for." I say, remembering it's also Eren's game too.

"What?" He asks.

"Maybe I'll go cheer Eren on." I say, shrugging.

He runs his tongue through the inside of his jaw, nodding while he smiles, "I'll just have to make a scene then." He says lowly.

"A scene?" I ask.

"But that's only if you cheer for Eren." He says smirking.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Mhm-" He starts

"If you guys don't stop flirting and go package that god damn food, I'm going to throw it at you. It's not only you guys in here." Nick says.

Levi looks at him and so do I, "Our bad." Levi says, grabbing my hand and taking me to the packaging area. I laugh to myself.

He starts teaching me how to package the food into the brown paper bag.

"Now put the tape on the top and I'll staple the receipt." He says.

I push the button for some tape and I take more than I'm supposed to, "That's too-" He starts.

I rip the tape in half and stick some on his face. He makes a slightly shocked face while I put the tape on the bag and staple the receipt.

He grabs a piece of tape and slaps it onto my forehead, "Ow! You ass. I didn't slap you when I put the tape on you did I?" I ask.

"It's payback." He says, smirking.

"Okay, I see." I grab another piece of tape and slap it on his cheek.

"My cheek? Really?" He asks. I grab another piece of tape and put it on his lips.

"You talk too much." I say.

He takes the piece of tape and rips it off his lips. He just glares at me, "Let's bring this to the front." He says.

I follow him out to the front. He places the bag down. He checks his phone, "We have 30 minutes till clock out." He says.

I check my phone. The time was 6:30. I look through my notifications and Eren has been blowing up my phone. We literally talked once... what do you possibly want from me? I open my snap. I open a couple snaps before I respond to them. I go to do a snap back of my shoes when he has to just make his presence known. He stands next to me, also putting his shoes in the snap back. I just shake my head at him.

After that, me and him just sat there and answered phones. When we left, it was 7. We got back to his house at 7:23. He got ready, which only took like 15 minutes because his stuff was already ready for the most part. He dropped me off at my dorm at 7:52.

I quickly run inside my dorm to change. I take my hoodie off, replacing it with a black crop and a black and white flannel that has little hints of yellow in it. I change my shoes to match and make sure I have my lanyard and phone. I put some chapstick and perfume on before leaving.

I walk out of the dorm and on my way to the field, I call Sasha.

She answers quickly, "It's 8:09! Where are you!?" She asks.

"I'm on my way now. They're already playing right?" I ask.

"No, It's delayed ten minutes so hurry. I got us food." She says, stuffing a chip in her mouth.

"Alright. I'll be there in like 2 minutes." I say.

"Alright! Bye!" She says before hanging up. I start to walk quicker but not trying to crease my shoes. I get to the field stands and the games already started.

__________

I see Sasha looking down the rows. She spots me and waves me over. I walk over to her, "The front seats are the worst." I say.

"I know but the boys wanted to see it close up." She says, pointing to Jean and Connie.

"Why don't they play?" I ask.

"They wanted to but they made their decision too late. Next year though they said. We all still have like 3 more years of college to go to their games after this year, but that's only if they actually apply." She says.

I laugh at her as I sit next to her. Connie turns to me, "Oh shit! Hey babe." He says dapping me up. I dap him up.

"Connie! Stop!" Sasha says.

I laugh, "It's fine."

She groans, "No it's not! Connie stop flirting with her! She doesn't like you. That's why she spent the whole day with Levi and not you."

Connie looks at Sasha, "I don't care! She's still my friend and I'll keep trying until she's taken by somebody else or if she tells me to! You're not the boss of her." He says.

"Connie, it's just weird. It's her second day here and you're already all over her. If you're not going to stop, chill at least?" She says.

"Sash, it's fine. I swear." I assure her. She just nods at me and turns to watch the game.

"Y/n." Jean says, making me divert my attention to him.

"You want some popcorn?" He asks.

"Sure." I say smiling. He hands me the popcorn and me and Sasha share it.

We watch the game and our team is winning so far. Levi scores a home run and everyone starts cheering.

"That's my boy! Go Levi!" Jean yells.

I clap and smile, "Sash, whose number is who?" I ask.

"Okay, so Levi is 1, Eren is 22, Erwin is 34, Miche is 37..." She continues naming everyone's number and names.

I watch as Eren scores one and everyone starts cheering including me, "Good job, Eren!" I yell as I clap.

"Woohoo!" Sasha yells.

I wanted to test out if Levi was going to make a scene or not. I don't know if he saw it or not either. We watch the game all the way through until the last play.

I check my phone and it's 9:38.

"Y/n watch. If Levi makes this we win." Connie says, elbowing me softly.

I look at the score board and were winning by a point. I watch as Levi runs and passes the ball to Eren. Levi goes far and Eren passes it back. Levi runs and makes another home run, handing the win to us. Everyone on the stands starts clapping and cheering. I just clap and smile for him. I watch as Eren and Levi dap each other up and take off their helmets. We all make our way down to the field.

Levi runs over to us, "I did it." He says, clearly out of breath. His helmet is in his hand.

"I know, good job." I say, smiling.

He pulls me into a hug, "You didn't cheer for me did you?" He whispers in my ear.

"I smiled and clapped that's all." I whisper back.

He pulls away from the hug, dropping his helmet on the field. His hands meet my cheeks as he gives me a kiss on the lips, which lasts for at least over 5 seconds. He pulls away and smirks at me. I look at him in shock as he quickly grabs his helmet and runs back to the team. I turn to look at Sasha. She has the same look on her face.

"He just-" She starts.

"Kissed me." I finish. She starts squealing and clapping.

Jean and Connie look at me shocked, "Did you know he was going to do that?" Connie asks as I turn to look at him.

"No!" I say. I go to look back at Levi but Eren's standing in front of me.

"What?" I ask, shocked by his presence.

"Why'd he kiss you?" He asks me.

"I don't kn-" He groans and grabs my hand pulling me to the side of the stands. I hear, "Oh shit." as he pulls me to the stands.

"Why were you with him all day? Why did you hang up when I was going to ask you something?"

I roll my eyes, "Why do you care? Be happy. I came and I cheered for you. Not Levi."

He wipes his forehead with the back of his hand, "I don't care who or what you came here for. I want you to answer my questions." He answers, obviously irritated.

"Eren, I don't know." I say.

"So you don't know why he kissed you? Or why you were with him all day? Or when you hung up on me? You don't know?" He asks.

I don't understand why he's so mad. He has nothing to do with me, "Why're you so mad?" I ask him.

"Doesn't matter. Are you going to answer any of my questions?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"Fine, then at least answer this, did he get in your pants? Did he touch you?" He asks, searching my face for some type of answer. So all he cares about is if he got in my pants?

I laugh and shake my head, "Are you mad because you think he got in my pants and you haven't? Is that why you're mad? Is that how much of a manwhore you are? That you can't stand that your ex-best friend might've gotten in my pants and you haven't? News flash, he didn't! The reason why I hung up on you is because you have a reputation. I've heard too much about you to be you're friend, Eren. I don't like you and I want nothing to do with you." I snap, staring right into his eyes.

He stands there shocked, "Y/n-" He starts.

"Stop. I don't want to hear it. There's nothing that you can do to change the way I feel about you." I spat.

"Why're you such a bitch?" He blurts out. His eyebrows are furrowed and his arms are crossed.

"Woah... so I'm a bitch now? Just because I just told you off and that I don't like you? Did I hurt your feelings? Well good. Maybe if you didn't call me a bitch, I might've actually gave a fuck. Forget it. Don't talk to me, Eren." I say, furious.

His green eyes stare me down, "Consider it done. It's going to be hard though you know? Same friend group and everything. Unless you're willing to leave."

I look at him enraged, "I'm not going to leave. So do what you do best, Eren. Ruin my reputation."

He smirks at me, "You sure that's what you want, princess?" He asks as his green eyes pierce through me.

"I don't care, do what you want. Me and you both know you won't." I lie. I know he can ruin my reputation. I just need to act like he's not intimidating.

"You sure?" He says, taking a step closer.

I look up at him, "I'm sure." I say with my fists clenched.

He parts his lips to say something, "Save it. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore." I say before I walk back out to the front of the stands.

I see Levi, Sasha, Connie. and Jean looking my way. Levi studies my face, "What's wrong?" he asks before he subtly point to his lips.

"No. Forget it. I'm going to the dorm." I say, pissed off.

"There's a celebration at Levi's. Are you sure?" Jean asks me.

"I'm good." I reply.

"What the fuck did he say to you?" Levi asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"Who said what to who?" Eren asks, standing behind me. I roll my eyes and walk away. Eren smiles as he watches me walk away.

__________

"What the fuck did you say?" Sasha shouts.

It's funny seeing her mad. She's like a little ball of anger, "She said something I didn't like, so I put her in her place, and now she has an attitude." I say, smiling down at Sasha.

"What did you say exactly?" Connie asks.

"You wouldn't like it. Considering you're her boyfriend and all." I hiss.

"We're not dating." Connie says.

Levi pushes me slightly, "What the fuck happened?" He asks. He seems like he actually cares for once.

I laugh, "Like I said, she said something I didn't like. Now, let's go celebrate our win." I say, smiling. They roll their eyes at me and we leave to go party.

__________

I slam the door shut to my dorm and slam my room door. I sit on my bed and think about what just happened. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Who could that be? I walk out of my room and open the dorm door.

My eyes meet with a girl that has beautiful short blonde hair, "Are you okay? I heard the door slam." She says.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I say going to shut the door but she puts her foot between it.

"I'm Hitch. Now, tell me what's bothering you because obviously something is wrong." She says, pushing past me.

I really need to rant right now. Putting my trust into a person that just barged into my dorm could be the worst idea ever but I need it.

I groan, "Fine, so there's this guy. Tall, brunette, green eyes." I say, explaining Eren.

"Manbun?" She asks.

"Yup." I say.

"I hate Eren. He's slept with all the girls in his friend group except for Sasha. I used to be in their group." She states.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm guilty of being one of the girls he's slept with. Honestly though, it ruined me. I thought I was different. I thought that I could change him and it was for a reason. He acted so different to me than he did to any other girl... so it made me think maybe I could. I'm telling you now, stay away from him before he ruins everything for you." She says, sitting on top of the kitchen counter. She looks sad talking about it.

I lean on the island, "Do you still talk to them? The friend group?" I ask.

"Nope. they ditched. As soon as Eren did, they followed. It's like their his minions. When Levi was 'leader,' it wasn't like that. He always made sure there weren't any issues between us all and if there was, he would make us fix them. That's how we all lasted so long until Levi got into a fight with Eren." She says to me.

"What was the fight about?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Mikasa." She states.

"What about Mikasa?" I ask.

"Well, you notice how Levi and her have the same last names?" I never thought about their last names.

"Yeah." I say curiously.

"They're cousins. They don't seem like they're close but when I tell you if something ever happened to Mikasa, Levi would always be there for her." She explains, looking at me.

"I didn't know they were related. I mean they look pretty similar." I say.

"Yeah, the Ackerman genes run strong in that family." She slightly smiles. I let out a small laugh.

"So how does them being cousins have anything to do with Eren and Levi?" I ask, confused as I remember our topic of conversation.

"Well, Eren and Mikasa were screwing behind Levi's back after he told her not to because Eren was his best friend and all." She explains. I don't think that would've stopped her, like she said she's always liked Eren.

"So when he found out, he felt betrayed from them both. He only found out because Isabel did some snooping. Anyways, that night when Levi confronted him, the whole group, including me, were hanging at Eren's without him. He barged in Eren's house and immediately swung on him." She says. I put my hand over my mouth, shocked. Levi seems more quiet and not the type to just do that. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Yeah, that was literally my reaction. And then, Levi started beating the living shit out of him. He had told Mikasa to stay away from Eren and for Eren to stay away from Mikasa, that's why he was so mad. It took Jean, Connie, and Reiner to get Levi off of him. Him and Mikasa haven't been close like that since. After that night Levi, Farlan, and Isabel left the group." She says, rambling quickly.

"So that's what happened? I knew they fought but I didn't know it was that big or an actual physical fight. Are they good now? I saw them dap each other up tonight." I ask.

"Yeah, they're pretty tight lipped about their group issues. But before Eren basically left me on the curb, Mikasa, Eren, and Levi made up, but Levi said he'd never trust them as much as he did before." She says, shrugging. I honestly can't form words.

"They see each other all the time. They stop at each other's parties, have some classes together, play football together, talk to the same people. So it would've been hard for them to have a problem with each other. I mean Levi was like Eren's older brother. Everything Eren knows, Levi taught him. So it was sad when that happened." She adds, playing with her fingers.

"Do you know why Eren is the way he is?" I ask, looking at her hoping she'll have an answer.

"People think it's because of Levi and no one knows exactly why Levi's the way he is either. I asked Eren and he just said 'Never had a father figure.' and just left it at that. He didn't say anything about it again. I honestly feel bad for them both deep down. Levi's getting better though. Anyways, tell me about Eren." She says, changing the subject.

I groan at the thought of what happened with Eren tonight, "Before I start, a drink?" I ask her, going to the fridge.

"Please." She says. I grab water and throw her a bottle.

"Start talking." She says, taking a sip of water.

I tell her every single little detail from the day I got here to now. The whole time, she would cut in and give me advice. She overall just listened to my rant.

__________

"Honestly, you were right for telling him off but if I were you, I'd stay away from Eren. The whole friend group is fine just look out for Historia, Mikasa, Armin and Eren. They can be a whole shit show." She says, point at me as she warns me.

"They all seem nice except for Eren. I mean, he was nice at the time but I don't know." I say, remembering how good him and I were getting along at the party.

"I know, just be careful with them. If you ever need anything my dorms just two doors down. Also, give me your number and snap." She says smiling.

We exchange socials and numbers and just talk about random things, "I can tell we'll be good friends. You're nothing like them." She says.

I smile at her, "I think we'll be good friends too." I agree.

"Well, I have to go do some homework, so I'll snap you later. Bye, Y/n!" She says, hopping off my counter and walking out the door.

I honestly was done with the day and wanted to go to bed but I didn't at the same time. My phone starts going off.

It's Colt. I answer it, "Hello?" I say.

"Hey, where the fuck are you? I'm at Levi's. The whole group said you went to your dorm. Come over." He says.

"No, I'm good. Thank you though." I say.

"Come on. The whole football celebration turned into a party. It'll be fun." He says.

"Colt, I don't really want to." I say annoyed.

"Fine, stay home you loser. I'll visit you tomorrow. When do you have class?" He asks.

"11:30." I say.

"Okay, how about we get lunch and hang out for a little after your class?" He asks.

"That sounds good. Love you." I say before hanging up. I decide I'll take a shower before bed.

__________

After my shower and getting ready for bed I check snap and go through all the messages from Eren.

E: Why did you hang up?
E: Why are you with Levi?
E: Hello?
E: Y/n.
E: Answer me.
E: Hellooo?
E: Y/n answer me now.
E: it's urgent.
E: what if I was dying?
E: answer me.
E: what if this was my 13th reason?
*3 snaps from E*

I open the three snaps and there's one where he was sticking up the middle finger, another with him eating food, and one of him and Sasha. I laugh at his texts and snaps but remember what he said to me earlier. I roll my eyes at the thought of it and swipe out of the chat.

I check everyone's stories and they all look like they're having fun at the party. I laugh at a video Sasha posted and decide to check the rest of the groups stories. I check Historia and Mikasa's stories, their together. It looks like they're at a pool. I click to see the next thing that's posted and I see a video of Levi full on making out with a girl. I remember the hair from this morning. That's that little red head from earlier. Turns out Historia and Mikasa ended up showing to the party. So, he kisses me at the game and then is now full on making out with another girl?

I turn off my phone and roll over in bed, thinking about everything I found out tonight. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. Not that it's a big deal that Levi kissed another girl, he's not my boyfriend or anything. It's just the fact that he kissed her after he kissed me. I honestly don't know how I feel about the situation but it just doesn't sit right with me at all. I think about what Eren said to me today too. I may have overreacted but I have no idea. Hitch said I was right to do it, but I don't know. It felt right in the moment but who knows? Am I actually scared he'll ruin my reputation? I don't think he would but I don't know him like that. I basically told him to but I feel like he wouldn't anyways. The fact that Colt's with him right now and he's always been friends with him doesn't sit right with me. I feel myself getting stressed over the thought of them together. I try to brush it off and fall asleep. 

Tomorrow's another day, Y/n.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2K 21 8
' 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..-' ' 𝘄𝗵𝘆.. ' ' 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
530 43 7
"I didn't want to feel sick without you..." "You were already sick without me." You enroll last minute in Paradis University with hopes of putting yo...
37.1K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
888K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...