Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... Еще

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑Mixed Emotions👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑
👑Her Hidden Colour👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑
👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑
👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑My Vows to You👑

589 34 14
s0ggycerea1

Warnings: none

Lucifer straightened his tie and looked over to his reflection in the mirror.

It's been a long time since he saw himself smiled like this.

A genuine smile.

Not the fake, composed smile he kept plastered to his face whenever he presented himself in front of others.

But the inner peace he felt quickly broke when Asmo yet again babbled behind him, "You should've seen her, Lucifer! She's so beautiful!"

Lucifer inhaled deeply before turning his attention to the fifth born who was excitedly explaining about your dress.

Asmo took it upon himself to visit you before coming to Lucifer's room, so he had the chance to witness your beauty in your wedding dress before anyone else. But not too long after, he got kicked out by your maids because he was overly excited.

"Like, I know wedding dresses are supposed to be glorious but this time, it's like angels themselves sewed the dress and decorated it with sparkles!"

"Asmo, if you don't shut up for one second!"

Is Lucifer jealous? A little bit.

"Aww, come on! I'm sure you're excited too, right?" Asmo wiggled his eyebrow teasingly.

But before those two could continue their banter, Jean knocked on Lucifer's door and peeked into the room, "Your Highness, I'm here to inform that the special guests arrived safely. They are in Her Highness's room as we speak."

Lucifer let himself smiled before hearing Jean continued, "Her Highness likes it very much. She told me to relay a thank you to Your Highness."

He nodded and dismissed Jean to continue with his work.

"Who's the special guest, Lucifer?" Asmo asked.

"Her family."

You let your tears flowed as you hugged those familiar figures tightly. How you've missed them so much.

With restricted communication throughout these three months, you barely knew what happened to your family.

"Come on now, don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup."

"Yeah sis, you're dressed beautifully only to have your makeup ruined? What a shame..."

"My daughter is so beautiful... You've grown up now..."

"You'll be watching me today, right?" You gave them a smile.

"Of course we will. Don't worry, we're here for you."

You were thankful.

Thankful for your family's understanding.

Thankful for their safety.

Thankful for Lucifer's action.

About 15 minutes after being left alone for the reunion with your family, Marie came into your room to inform that they'd have to start repairing your makeup and dress because the ceremony was about to begin.

You bade your family goodbye as Jean led them to the wedding hall.

Everything was white; pure; free from stain.

Innocence; is how you describe him when you first saw him twenty years ago.

Simplicity; is how you describe the relationship you two shared as a child.

A fresh start; is what you're hoping to achieve after reuniting with him three months ago.

The new beginning; the new chapter of your life; the new family you'll have.

It was arranged for you to walk down the aisle with his brothers, starting with Belphie and Beel as the youngest.

You linked both your arms with Beel and Belphie as they assisted you with smiles on their faces.

"Please take care of my brother, MC," Beel said while still looking up front.

"And do tell us if he's hurting you. We'll throw some punches on his face should he do that." Belphie chuckled.

You remembered the warm hug Beel gave you in the garden while you're still sobbing.

You remembered the gentle way he persuaded you to take breaks and have some snacks with him.

You remembered the gentle pats on your head as Belphie wiped your tears with his handkerchief.

You remembered the teasing he did while securing your hold on the horse to make sure you don't fall while horse riding.

"Thank you Beel, Belphie."

They passed you to Satan and Asmo who's also giving you a gentle smile. You linked your arms around theirs and continued your journey.

"Sorry for interrupting your first kiss with Lucifer. But you can have one later, right? Just tell that pompous peacock to lay off my back already." Satan sighed.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, MC. Lucifer is so lucky to have an amazing bride like you. And I'm lucky too~ I get to have a great sister," Asmo joyfully stated.

You remembered the night Satan showed you the video clip of the royal wedding in the library, along with his advices and words of encouragement.

You remembered the further explanation and tutoring he gave every weekend.

You remembered Asmo's kind words when you first arrived at this palace, helping you be at ease and made you feel welcome.

You remembered how he helped you practised for your dance by being your dancing partner everyday, along with some tips and comments on how to improve.

"Thank you Satan, Asmo."

And they finally passed you to the oldest pair of the six, one was very composed while the other was close to breaking down in tears.

Which one is which? We'll find out in the next paragraphs.

"I... I can't believe it... My older brother... is... is now married? And... And I have... a sister...?" Mammon sniffled.

"It's not new, Mammon! Why are you like this?" Levi sighed, "Anyway, congrats for this ceremony. And congrats too for melting that ice cold heart. We may not be present on your first one, but we're all here to witness you for today. So don't be afraid."

You remembered Mammon's initiative to take you around the palace for a tour, introducing you to several places and making you feel less anxious about the massive palace ground.

You remembered his detailed explanations and instructions on how to run away from your maids should you feel the need to take a break.

You remembered the slow warm-up you had with Levi, which soon turned out to be the best friendship you've ever had.

You remembered when he took one whole day to explain to you about the hidden meanings of every actions that nobles could do; to save you from being humiliated should they dare to do such things to you.

"Thank you Mammon, Levi." You gave them all a smile.

Turning your attention back to the front, you saw Simeon with the most joyful expression you've ever seen on a priest.

And to his left, was Lucifer, who's standing proudly with eyes as gentle as snow when they fell upon on your figure.

You started climbing the stairs carefully, grabbing the hem of your dress to avoid stepping on the glittery fabric and risking possibilities of tripping in front of these crowds.

You took the hand Lucifer extended to you and squeezed it gently, finding support in him. He reciprocated the action and you saw his sincere smile for once.

How beautiful.

This man in front of you is beautiful.

The man you've come to learn.

The man you've come to trust.

The man you've come to love.

A rocky start; that's the phrase to describe your whole relationship with him. Be it twenty years ago or three months ago, both Lucifer didn't seem to have a good chemistry with you.

Or so you thought.

With great communication and understanding, you've come to learn that he was only trying his best.

With great time spent together, you've come to trust the so-called Ice Cold Prince of the Eastern Kingdom.

With great evaluation and observation, you've come to love Lucifer, both as the Prince and as himself.

Eyeing your family sitting on the front rows of the seat and the King who's sitting on his throne at the right side of the hall, you turned your attention back to Simeon.

"We'll read the vows now."

Vows, huh?

.::.

"So, how exactly are we doing this again?" Lucifer asked.

"To be honest, I don't really know. They just said their promises while holding each others' hands." You shrugged.

You took Lucifer's hands to yours.

"Then, let's say our promises," you started, "I promise to meet you here again tomorrow. And after tomorrow. And the day after that and also every other day!"

.::.

"I pledge to honour you, love you and cherish you as my husband today and every day."

.::.

"Oh! And I also promise to be your friend for the rest of my life. You're really funny." You laughed.

.::.

"I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and a shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bare on your own."

.::.

"I also promise to bring you to that ice cream shop again. Their ice creams are delicious, right?"

.::.

"Today, surrounded by all of our loved ones, I choose you to be my husband. I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side-for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only, today and every day."

.::.

"I also promise to meet you here again tomorrow. And everyday after that," Lucifer started.

.::.

"Forever with you will not be enough, but from this day forward, I vow to make the most of every moments we shared together."

.::.

"I promise to be your friend too. And I hope to bring you back to my home one day, you'll love it!"

"Wow! Really? You'd bring me there?" You beamed.

Lucifer smiled and nodded.

.::.

"Today I join my life to yours, not simply as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your biggest supporter. Let me be the shoulder you lean on and the companion of your life."

.::.

"And I promise to bring more money so we can eat all the ice cream we want!" Lucifer cheered.

.::.

"You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed, and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you."

You felt a tear dropped down to your cheek as you stared lovingly into his eyes.

Who would've thought that greeting the lonely kid by the swings had been one of the biggest turning points of your life?

"As the High Priest, I lend my power to bless this royal wedding. May we witness another great era ruled by compassionate rulers and witness the new young intelligent rulers in the future." Simeon handed the rings to you two as you exchanged it with each other.

Simeon continued, "You may now kiss the bride."

Lucifer gently cupped your cheek and slowly leaned in, "We couldn't finish this the other day. Let's hope no one interrupt us this time."

You grinned happily and leaned closer, finally closing the distance between you two.

Cheers filled both the hall and the outside, as people gathered to witness the ceremony on the LED display screens placed outside the palace. Reporters alike started reporting the scenes to their respective news channels and tons of confettis were thrown everywhere.

The King then stood up from his seat and walked up the stage towards the couple, signaling the time for the next event; the blessing by the current ruler of the Kingdom.

He stood in front of you two and placed his hands on top of your head and Lucifer's as you two kneeled down.

"I give my blessing and prayers for the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess. May you live your life in joy, alongside each other."

Another cheers filled the whole room.

"Be happy, my child," the King said, before turning his attention to you, "And please support my son as you do now. I believe you are the best thing to have happened in his life."

"I will do, Your Majesty." You bowed deeply, showing utmost respect to the King.

Thunderous claps were heard after you finished the last step of your dance; being ever so graceful, just like Madam Leela taught you. And you're honestly really satisfied with your performance this time around.

After performing a curtsy to the crowd, you found Lucifer standing beside you and giving yet another smile. You wished to treasure today as it is one of the rarest day where you saw Lucifer lay off his princely mask and be himself for once.

He pulled you away from the center of the hall and back to the stage where you both took your seats on your thrones beside the King and the Princes.

The guests were now preparing for their turns to give their congrats and blessings to new couple.

"You did a great job," Lucifer said.

"Thank you," you intertwined your hand with his, "And thank you for bringing my family here today." The feeling of the cold metal ring on your ring finger made your heart swelled with happiness.

But observing the unfamiliar faces around the hall made it harder to breathe somehow.

Because your job as a Princess starts now.

You must have looked disturbed for a moment because you felt Lucifer's forefinger pulled your chin up and said, "You are the official Crown Princess now."

You found yourself smiling again to reassure him you're fine.

"Don't worry, I'll be here with you all the time," Lucifer stated, "Because that is my vow to you."

2

.2k words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.6K 149 55
" Please make sure to read the disclaimer and request sections before requesting " # Obey Me Side-Character Oneshot collection - OUTTANOVA edition (D...
1.6M 47K 58
The reader is whatever gender you want them to be since they are you. Requests are closed because this book is finished~ I wished to get this book to...
61.9K 601 37
Soooooooo I thought of doing each Obey Me bother Oneshots and their own books. So I thought the only one that I simp for the most as the first one. S...
10.7K 76 7
TWST HC! Pretty much it (●'◡'●) (❁'◡'❁) § (* ̄▽ ̄*) § § (* ̄▽ ̄*) §ヾ(≧▽≦*) o ⚠ ALL OF THESE HC BELONG TO PEOPLE ON TUMBLR!!⚠ there are also obey me and...