𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

fynnaroo tarafından

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... Daha Fazla

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢. chapter four
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three

5.1K 128 195
fynnaroo tarafından

he knows about their fantasy

drewstarkey ✔︎ posted in the first time in a long time.

"drew? aren't you gonna join me on the bed?" derrielle saunters into the hotel bathroom, her hair up in a bun to show off the purple and red lovebites adorning her neck; wearing nothing but her boyfriend's favorite dark blue t-shirt. "oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize you were on the phone."

"who was that?"

"just the tv," drew lies, smiling at elle as they connect eyes through the less-foggy bathroom mirror. elle tilts her head in curiosity as she slowly makes her way into the room, her legs are so sore so it's strenuous to move. squinting, her eyes search his.

"no, no, i heard your name," the person on the other end says, laughing at the bullshit excuse.

"drew barrymore is on," he lies again, turning around to meet her halfway— knowing for a fact she couldn't nor shouldn't be walking at all.

also, he just wanted to look at his pretty girl.

"who are you talking to?" elle murmurs, reaching out and playing with the low buttons of his flannel.

"don't lie to me joey, is that who i think it is?" 

"okay, lo, why are you calling me?" drew sighs, rolling back his shoulders in annoyance. "why is ma texting me to answer you?"

"lo? as in, your brother, logan?" she mouths, looking up at her beautiful boy.

"it's elle, isn't it?"

"god, no. jeez, why would you think that?" he looks down, nodding profusely to derrielle's question.

"holy shit, it is! " logan starts to laugh hysterically into drew's ear. "bro, you should've never told me your little crushy-crush but, good for you, man."

"jeez, don't remind me," drew scoffs, watching derrielle take the phone out of his hand and raise her finger to press on speakerphone but drew stops her.

"you sure?" he mouths, pushing back some strands of hair back out of her hooded and tired eyes; red and hazy from the crying...

just to be clear, i'm talking about when
she was crying from how good he felt.
and drew gave it to her good.

but if anyone asks, dead poets society is the real reason.

she nods, "he's your brother. he should know."

he smiles at her, appreciating the gesture.
she knows that to him, family is everything. 
god, he doesn't deserve her.

sending drew a reassuring smile, she finishes what she started; putting the phone on for everyone to hear. "hi, logan, you're now on speaker."

"oh wow, you know i was just playing but damn," logan's voice cracks through the end, "she knows my name! the derrielle johnson knows my name! joe?! did you tell her about me?"

"she knows about mack and brooke too, so you're not special," he rolls his eyes, leaning back on the opposing wall, nearest to the door.

"oh, that's it! i'm gonna tell all of e! news that you're together. so if you will excuse me—"

—"wait, logan!" elle laughs, taking drew's hand into hers. their fingers interlocking as drew pulls her from the middle of the room to be flushed against his front side. his warmth radiating off his body and encompassing her cold and exposed one, shielding her legs from gathering any more goosebumps from the freezing air conditioning.

"you're special to me," her words having two different meanings to the men she's talking to.

one: she means it but is only saying it
to convince him not to tell everyone.
two: she, really, really means it, and
she doesn't have to convince him
because he knows it's true.
he feels the same way.

"i'm kidding, relax," logan chuckles at her reaction. "i would never tell those vultures."

"vultures?" elle asks, laughing under her breath as she's confused as to precisely what he means.

"yeah, the paps. they ruin everything," he explains further, causing derrielle to nod accordingly."i respect your decision to keep things on the low..." his voice trails off, hinting to throw his older brother under the bus.

"well, for the most part," logan caves, always relishing in dragging drew through the mud. "drew punching that guy wasn't exactly keeping things low."

"yeah, i know right," elle agrees sarcastically, causing drew to look at her with an amused 'oh really?' face on. "if only drew could take a chill pill."

"hey, i warned him," drew snatches the phone from derry's hand before raising it to his mouth, the ring on his finger glinting in the white ceiling light, the shadow of the phone creating prominent veins on his large hand as he squeezes the sides, getting defensive. "he kept saying shit, someone had to put a sock in it."

"i got that," logan instantly replies, practically sending the anger through the phone. "but the scene bro, you're lucky no one got one punch drew-man in action."

"oh my god," derrielle snatches the phone back, the reference to the animé is instantly elevating her tired mood. "are you caught up?"

"no way, you watch one punch man too? drew, you better not lose her."

drew leans up and off the wall, his lightning blue eyes sending shockwaves through her whole body. he reaches out, holding her beautiful face in his strong and warm hands, his thumb rubbing the apples of her cheekbones as he answers, "never."

he leans down, his lips hovering hers.
she leans forward, her hands flying to his chest
to hold her body up.

"stop kissing."

sighing through her nose, derrielle reluctantly retracts, backing her face away from her lover; feeling both extremely called out and very disappointed.

"we— hmph!"

derrielle started but she couldn't finish.
which isn't something she normally does with drew.

she lets out a muffled gasp as her boyfriend gives her a chaste kiss on the lips, his skin displaying a comforting warmth and softness. he kissing her with such greed as he sucks all of her breath away; so that the breath never goes to waste; so that every last bit belongs to him.

when he releases, he relishes in her disheveled appearance: the hazy amber-tinted eyes checking him twice over, how she lusted for more with the longing stare.

"we— um, we weren't," she continues, completely forgetting about his brother on the phone.

"sure, i believe you."

"why are you calling me?" drew chuckles at his brother's sarcasm, but he wanted this conversation to be over because he barely has any time to spend with his girlfriend.

alone. spend time with his star in private.
away from peering eyes and prying ears.

(and that includes you, the reader.
why shouldn't the writer indulge in the fantasy for a while?
it's unfair you guys have all the fun.)

"i heard you were in the area, going out tonight?" logan answers, his voice high and hopeful.

"unfortunately, yes," drew admits. his hand dropping to her neck, his eyes finding a dark purple hickey, sending the rough skin of the pad of his thumb to reminisce.

"damn, i wanna see you, big bro. why is it unfortunate?"

"because i can't come," derrielle answers for him, pouting a bit because all the writer wanted to do was indulge in this fantasy a little longer.

"she got you whipped already?" his voice, rising in tone as he tries to act surprised. "shit, drewseph, i thought i talked to you about this."

"no, it's okay, i gotta work on some stuff," rielle says, squeezing drew's forearm as she sends him a mischievous smirk. "besides, i couldn't go. i currently can't even walk properly."

"i take that back. throw her away," the younger brother deadpans.

"nah, imma go throw her on the bed!" drew yells, grabbing his phone back and quickly placing it on the counter, finally disregarding the conversation altogether.

"weirdos," logan says as he hangs up.

but not before he hears elle go into a fit of cackles and screams of 'let me down!' 

drew lifted her over his shoulder, his hands on her hips, throwing her on the bed, wwe-style.

fez speaking!!

thank you for 27.3K <3
READS OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL

THIS STORY IS #1 in obxnetflix ,
obxseason1 , obxs1 , obxs2 !!!
#2 in obxs2 and #3 in drewstarkeyfanfic

IT WAS #1 in codychristian for like ONE DAY WHICH I FOND SO FUNNY BECUASE HES LITERALLY THE VILLAIN BUT OKAY LMFAOO.

but anyways logan knows now. i'm so happy he does.
fucking finally someone other then nick.
one step closer to meeting the parents, me-thinks! 👀

i know y'all wanna know about this fantasy.
take it into your own interpretation.

but remember this story is told in third-person omniscient, from an unreliable, trickster, very much an asshole of an author, and heavily meta sooo do what you will with this information.

i published DIET MOUNTAIN DEW — rafe cameron
go read it!! here's a tiktok edit made by the one and only perfect human being i know westernwoods :

her tiktok is @/ westernwoods.wp
go show it some love because she didn't have to make this.

i hope you all have a great day/night and that wherever you are, you are safe and comfortable. remember that you are all loved <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.6K 97 31
With a rocky relationship history and her career being her main focus , will Abi be able to let her guard down and act on how she feels ? Or will she...
107K 1.2K 28
𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟" {rafe cameron} ranks: #1 for #drewst...
714K 19.8K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/20 → 07/17/20 EDITED ⸻ 02/09/23 → 04/19/23 #1st in...
237K 1.9K 69
Just some imagines of my husband 😩