My Fake Husband (JAELE)

Bởi ushalakshmik

Cover by killercongress---------------------Riele Downs, twenty-four-years-old is the only daughter of multi... Xem Thêm

Meet the Cast
Prologue
Horrific Past 😢
Past & Present
This isn't Happening!😔
Coming Home
Riele's Answer 🙈
You're Mine! 💚
Irene's Plan
New Opportunities
Party Time! 🎉
Shocking News
Anything for family
Hire a Boyfriend
When Jace & Riele met...😍
Dinner with the Downs 🍽
First Impressions
Dreams & Fantasies 👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼
False Accusations
Noah's Warning 🙈
Saving Jace
First Kiss!💏
Family 💜
Promises & Misunderstandings 😔
The Twins' Birthday Party 🎂🎊
Evil Intensions
A Father's Love ❤
New Beginnings
Sex on Legs
I Love You
'Twas the night before Christmas...🎄

Special Announcement💍

942 74 21
Bởi ushalakshmik

A/N: Hi darlings! I just want to thank each and every one of my readers for their constant encouragement and support. Thank you so much for all your valuable votes & comments. Also, this book is #1 in Riele, #1 in swirls and #2 fakehusband. Once again, thank you so much darlings...😘😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

Previously

Matt looked back to where Mr. Fox was standing and his eyes lit up when he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. "Damn, that's one hot piece of meat" Matthew commented causing Noah to look up.

Now

Noah's jaw dropped as he gaped at the sexy beauty that was talking to his parents. Matt smirked seeing his best friend's reaction. "So, I take it you like her?"

Noah turned to look at him, dumbfounded. "Wait, so that's the girl I'm supposed to marry?"

"Looks like it, yeah" Matt replied, taking a sip of his wine.

"Fuck, she's so gorgeous. I can't wait to have her in my bed" Noah could already feel himself getting hard.

He did not expect her to be so beautiful and sexy. If this was the girl his father wants him to marry, he wouldn't even wait until next month and would make her his this very instant. An evil grin spread across his face as he imagined tying her to his bed and having his way with her while she screamed in pain and begged him to stop hurting her, only he wouldn't.

"Well, you can do that later but first, I think it would be a good idea if you meet her. Your father seems very angry, let's just go over there before he starts yelling at us in front of all these people"

Agreeing with him, Noah made his way towards them with Matt following him. "Noah, meet Riele Downs" Howard introduced Riele to his son.

"That's a cute name for such a lovely woman" Noah spoke in a husky voice, extending his hand.

"Thanks, Mr. Fox" Riele shook his hand, blushing a little when he brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand before letting go.

"Please Ms. Downs, Mr. Fox is my father. Call me Noah" Noah gave her a charming smile, his eyes filled with lust. "I hope you will save me a dance later"

"Thanks, Noah" Riele managed a polite smile as she took a step back and closer to her father.

Even though Noah was a handsome man, she couldn't shake the odd feeling she got when he looked at her. There was a feral gleam in his eyes that made her feel uncomfortable and the last thing she wanted was his attention so she made an excuse to leave. "It was nice meeting you but please excuse me, there is someone I must say hello to" She said and walked over to the other end of the room where her cousin was having a drink and chatting with his friends.

"Amarr, hey, how are you?"

"Rie! I've missed you, sis! " Amarr gave her a big hug.

"Aww, I missed you too, lil bro. So, where's Daya? I thought she would be coming here tonight" Riele inquired of his sister.

"Out with her secret boyfriend" Amarr replied, his tone lacing with resentment.

"Secret boyfriend, huh?" Riele raised her eyebrow quizzically.

"Yeah, she wouldn't even tell me who the guy is" Amarr said, feeling a little offended that his sister would keep it a secret from him.

"Hmm...." Riele tapped her chin thinking about who her cousin's secret boyfriend could have been when a thought crossed her mind. "Hey, do you think it's that investment banker she used to date back then? Maybe they got together...."

"Nah, my sister broke up with that two-timing douche. Don't you remember the way she kneed him at that party?" Amarr chuckled as he remembered the look on the guy's face when she punched him square in the face and kicked him in the balls in front of all his colleagues after he cheated on her with one of his exes.

Riele was astounded. "Damn, I can't believe I missed it!" She was very impressed with the way her cousin dealt with a prick like him.

"Oh yeah, I think you didn't attend that party"

"Yeah, I guess...." Riele trailed off when she noticed the way Noah had been giving her a lecherous look.

"Hey, Rie, is everything alright?" Amarr inquired causing Riele to avert her eyes back to him as she smiled softly. "Yeah, it's just that guy over there keeps staring at me. He gives me the creeps" Riele said, sending a glare in Noah's direction hoping that he would leave her alone.

Amarr followed her eyes and looked at the said guy and have him a warning look before turning back to his cousin.

"Forget about that jerk, sis. If he bothers you, I will take care of him. Come on, let's just enjoy the party" He said pulling her onto the dance floor. Riele shook her and smiled as she followed him. After dancing for a few songs, Amarr had some work so he had to leave early.

For the next hour, Riele walked around and mingled with the guests. Of course, Noah had tried to talk to her but she purposefully avoided him. She also observed that Irene and Noah had become close, what with the way he kept whispering something in her ear while Irene giggled like a teenage girl. Riele simply rolled her eyes and ignored both of them.

After a while, she was dancing with her father when Noah walked up to her. "Riele, there you are, I've been looking all over for you. Would you do me the honour of having a dance with me?" He asked, holding out his hand for her to take.

Before Riele could reply, Joseph spoke up. "Of course, son, she's all yours" He smiled and took a step back.

Riele smiled tentatively as she took Noah's hand reluctantly. She didn't want to, but she was brought up to be polite to others and she didn't want to upset her father by refusing to dance with one of his partner's son. 

Just then a slow romantic song started to play and Noah wrapped his arm around his waist and brought her closer, his breath fanning her. Riele wasn't okay with the way his hands kept travelling closer to her ass.

Noah bent down his head and whispered in a sultry voice, checking out her breasts in a not so subtle way. "You look so stunning in this dress, Riele" He began envisioning that he was sucking her sensitive chest raisin into his mouth.

"Th.....thanks" Riele stuttered squirming a little, trying to pry herself away but that made Noah tighten his grip.

"So, would you like to go somewhere more private? Perhaps upstairs, to your bedroom"

"Excuse me!?" Riele pulled back and stared at him, baffled.

"Aww, come on baby, don't be so shy. I know you want me" Noah tried to pull her to him but she put her hands on his chest and pushed him away. "I....I'm sorry, I've to go" She said, turning she walked away from a bewildered Noah.

No girl has ever been able to resist him nor has anyone ever rejected him. Riele was the first woman to say no to him and this made him angry but at the same time he was determined to have her. Clearing his throat, he looked around to see if anyone saw them, before following her onto the patio. He was hard as a rock and he was going to fuck her tonight, one way or another.

Riele went onto the patio and took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. She couldn't believe the nerve of the guy to suggest such a thing to a woman he barely knew. She stood there looking out at the stars when she heard footsteps. Turning around, she came face to face with Noah sporting a sinister smirk.

When Riele tried to walk past him, "Ah, ah, ah, where do you think you're going, baby?" He asked as he moved closer causing her heart rate to quicken in panic.

"Please, let me go, Mr. Fox" Riele pushed him away and started making her way towards the door when Noah grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"That's Noah to you, babygirl. Or you could just call me daddy" He said huskily.

"Leave me alone, you sick jerk!" Riele struggled to free herself.

"Such a feisty girl, I like it" Noah simply grinned evilly, his hands roaming her body.

"Let me go!" Riele struggled more.

"Don't worry my little slut, I will fuck you into submission in no time" In one quick motion, he pushed her up against the wall and crashed his lips onto hers. The kiss was rough as his tongue plunged into her mouth, his hands groping her breasts through her dress as she desperately tried to fight him off.

When he finally pulled away, she was completely dazed as she closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. Before she could recover from his assault, she felt his hands going around her back and unzipping her dress. Gathering all of her strength, she pushed him away and stomped on his foot causing him to retreat in pain. That moment of distraction was more than enough for her as she made a break for the door.

Once she was away from him, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. She decided she would talk to her father about Noah's inappropriate behavior after the party. She wasn't in the mood to enjoy the party anymore so she wanted to walk away as fast as she could without drawing attention to herself but there was no such luck.

Joseph saw his daughter head towards the stairs as he was talking to a couple. Excusing himself, he went over to his daughter. "Sweetheart, where are you going? It's time for the announcement"

"Ahh, s...sorry dad, I'm just not in the mood. I'm going to my room" She replied, her voice shivering a little.

Observing her demeanour, Joseph got concerned. "Are you okay, babygirl? Is something wrong?" He inquired, stroking his daughter's cheek gently.

"Y...yeah, I'll talk to you later" She turned to leave when Joseph caught her hand and stopped her. "Please, sweetheart, it would make me happy to have you by my side when I make this announcement"

When Riele didn't respond, Joseph spoke further. "Please, Riele, this is an important announcement and I promise you're going to be so happy when you hear it"

Looking into her father's pleading eyes, she couldn't say no. She heaved a deep sigh and schooled her expression as she replied. "Okay, dad, I'll stay for now but as soon as you make that announcement, I will go back to my room"

"Of course, babygirl" Joseph smiled as he took her hand, guiding her back into the ballroom.

Joseph went over to the front of the room and climbed the small platform that has been arranged for this purpose. Taking a microphone, started talking into it.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of you're busy lives to be here with us tonight. Please enjoy the refreshments and know that even though you'll hear from me, my wife and business partner, and our Mayor, we'll make every effort to keep it short and sweet and to not interfere with your fun" He said earning a few laughs from the audience.

"As you all know, this is the 25th hotel built under the Downs Inc." Joseph waited for the applause to die down before continuing his speech.

"Thank you. Like all large construction projects, we had our share of challenges. And I have to say we were lucky enough to be able to work with people who were personally interested and personally invested in making our hotel a success. It was clear that each of them knew very well that 'time is money' and did their utmost to make certain we were ready for our opening day. I will always remember their willingness to go the extra mile on our behalf. That kind of loyalty, for me, was truly inspiring. And when I think about all the preparations we've been involved in for the past couple of months, I would like to thank each and every one of my staff for their hard work and dedication. Thank you once again, to everyone who has contributed to this success"

"Lastly, I have a special announcement to make...." Joseph said and Riele took a deep breath. This was the moment she had been waiting for.

"Many of you know that my daughter is a fashion designer and in fact the dress she is wearing right now is one of her own designs" At this, the crowd applauded once again causing Riele to grin widely.

"She once told me that it is her dream to one day have her own fashion company and I thought I would help make her dreams come true" Riele was beyond surprised when she heard her father's words. She was giddy with happiness.

Sending a soft smile in her direction, Joseph spoke further. "On that note, I am happy to announce that Downs Incorporation is going to open a fashion company in collaboration with Fox Industries. My daughter, Riele and her future husband, Noah Fox will be running the company" He announced and Riele's heart stopped beating for a moment. Her father's words had brought her world to a screeching halt.

This can't be happening!

"Now, I would like to introduce Noah Fox, son of Howard Fox" Joseph looked over at Noah and smiled. "Come on up, son"

Noah didn't have to be told twice as he walked up the small steps to stand beside his future father-in-law as he beamed at the crowd gathered in front of the small stage while Riele's head was reeling in shock.

Then when Noah got on one knee and presented her with the ring, her eyes grew big as she stood frozen to her spot.

To be continued...

Please COMMENT & VOTE

A/N: Next chapter, we will see how Riele is going to react to Noah's proposal. Thank you for reading. I hope you liked the chapter 💖 I would like to hear your thoughts.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5K 423 25
Sequel to Magnificent I opened the door and entered the room to find Riele on the bed, crying her eyes out. "Why are you crying Riele?" I asked in wo...
2.5M 143K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...
508K 11K 27
Rebecca is a 21 years old girl who has had a hard life, she moves to America to stay with her aunt who promised to take care of her but turns out to...
17.9K 201 5
I gulped "What do you want from me?" I asked already shaking. "Don't be scared babygirl" A second man said. I flinched when he called me that. "We wo...