I'm just ordinary (Hololive x...

Von watsreading

Hey, there I just want to inform you that this is my first story ever so this might be pretty cringy and I ma... Mehr

Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Admitting some stuff

Chapter 6

3.2K 92 27
Von watsreading

I see a huge room bigger than anything thing I've lived in up to this point that's for sure.

I go to check where the kitchen is I look to my left and see a beautiful kitchen I could only dream of before. There was a door to the right of the kitchen which lead to the bathroom.

I walk to the fridge and see the fish I bought earlier they were still eatable. Good thing I had those Ice packs. I check upstairs and see a short hallway with a door at the end. I open the door and see my PC and the bed in the corner of the room and my closet to the right of my PC.

(A/N: Wasn't able to find one with a closet and a bed.)

I'm surprised they were able to set it up and they did it in a couple of hours that's insane.

Y/N: Well time to go to bed or I could...

I stare at my PC I wasn't able to play anything in a couple of days but I do have work tomorrow. Should I play or just go to bed. I spent a couple of minutes thinking about it but just gave up in the end.

If I play I know I'll just do it nonstop and I'll end up being late but if I just go to bed It would be a waste. Maybe I could try writing my first song so at least I have something to base the song on. I grab a pen and paper.

Y/N: Wonder what I should write...

I think for a while and just decided on what happened in my past. What about love? I only really had.... fake girlfriends I guess you could say, back then but I did get rejected a lot I'm surprised I still had the guts to confess to multiple girls.

Should I write about my first love or my last love? I wasn't expecting it to be this hard. I could base it on "that" but I don't want to remember it again.

It might be more interesting though. I want to think of something else but I can't think of anything other than what happened back then... Ok, im gonna base it on the incident but it's only gonna be about the first half.

I think what happened at least from what I remember was that a girl I liked confessed to me which was a surprise then I accepted and we agreed to meet up again but she ended up just going with another guy.

Now how do I make that into a song? She confessed to me near the school fountain that could be a good first line maybe something like:

"She told me that she loved me by the water fountain, she told me that she loved me and she didn't love him."

Yeah! That sounds good. I write it down. I'll think about the title later the most important part is the song itself. I look at the time and see it's 5:08 PM. It's still pretty early I guess I could make the actual music of the song before bed.

I try to find my Dexibell Vivo S7 Pro musical keyboard, I go through my stuff and find it in my closet. I don't have a guitar yet so this is the best thing I can use. After what seemed like hours I was able to make something that sounded decent.

I recorded myself doing it so that I could use that to know what lyrics would work and wouldn't. I go out of my room and walk downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. Let's see I have the fish and some vegetables. Good enough.

I made a simple salmon fillet. For a chef, my standards are pretty low for what I consider a good dinner. I finish and I go back to my room upstairs turned off the light and laid down on my bed. Tomorrow my first day at work I'm nervous but weirdly kinda excited. Hope it goes well. After laying there for a couple of minutes I drifted of to sleep.

(TIMESKIP)

I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light I then get up from bed and exit the room I go downstairs and went into the bathroom and took a bath I finish and then change my clothes to a red hoodie and a white shirt underneath with black jeans and sneakers.

I go into the kitchen and make my coffee and breakfast which are eggs and pancakes. While im eating I hear ringing from upstairs. Must be my phone. I go to my room and grab my phone and see an unknown number I then answer.

Y/N: Moshi Moshi.

???: Is this Y/N-san?

Y/N: Yes and who is this and how did you get my phone number?

Sounds like it's a girl.

???: This is A-chan I work at hololive we met at the party. Yagoo-sama gave me the number.

A-chan sounds familiar she did say we met at the party.

Y/N: I see... So why did you guys call me?

A-chan: We wanted to ask you to come to floor 9 when you get here. Go to the left side of the hallway there will be a door with a sign that says "Supervisor"

Y/N: I'll be there.

A-chan: Thank you for your time but I must go now.

Y/N: Ok then I'll see you guys there.

I end the call and put my phone in my pocket. I go back to the kitchen and continue eating. I'm guessing that im gonna get an office from what she said. I finish my breakfast and went to grab my wallet and laptop from upstairs. I find them and put my wallet in my pocket and my laptop inside its laptop case and I then carry it in my arms.

Guess that's all I need they have a cafeteria so I don't need to bring food. I go to my door and open it I step out and walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. It starts moving and after a bit of me waiting it opens and I step out.

I walk past the receptionist's table and to the door, I open it and go out onto the sidewalk, and started walking. I get to the building and check the time it's 7:56 AM. It's still pretty early seems like no one is here yet. I open the door and start walking to the elevator then I click the button for the elevator to go down.

After a couple of seconds, the door opens and I step in I click button number 9 it starts moving but before it gets to floor 9 it stops at floor 6, and a familiar someone enters the elevator.

She then looks at me with an intrigued look. I swear I've seen this girl before but I can't remember when. Was she at the meeting? No, that's not it. I don't remember anyone wearing her outfit with cat ears and

???: Where ya going?

Y/N: Oh, uh floor 9.

???: Say you look familiar. Have we met before?

Y/N: I was the guy at the meeting yesterday but I don't remember seeing you there.

???: That's it! I forgot and what do you mean by me not being there? I was.

Y/N: Well that's impossible no one was wearing your outfit and had brown cat ears.

???: That's because I was in my normal form.

Y/N: What?

???: Well even if we're just regular humans we can change to have ears like animals or tails in here but if we step out of the building we change back.

Y/N: So you can change to having ears like those if you want but you have to be in the building, yes?

???: Yup pretty much.

Very interesting looks like there's still a lot I need to know. While we're talking the elevator then stops at floor 9 and the door opens.

Y/N: This is my stop I'll see you around.

I start walking out the elevator and into the hallway but hear footsteps behind me I turn around and see the girl following me.

Y/N: You got something to do here?

???: Nope. I have nothing to do so ill just follow you.

Y/N: This is gonna be a private discussion you won't be able to get in.

???: I will don't worry.

She says as she winks at me. What is up with these girls?

We get to the door and I open it. I see Yagoo and a girl with purple hair and a black shirt which I assume is A-chan.

Y/N: Yo

Yagoo: Well it's nice to see that you're not late.

He said as he looks behind me.

Yagoo: Matsuri why are you here?

Matsuri... That sounds familiar. OH! She's that girl at the party that kept on teasing me! Man, wish I forgot that cause that was embarrassing

Matsuri: I was interested.

He sighs then looks at me.

Yagoo: Did you tell her about this?

Y/N: Didn't tell her anything she just followed me.

Yagoo: Well then Matsuri can you go out while we three talk?

Matsuri: No, can't do that.

Yagoo: This is gonna be important.

Matsuri: I know thats why I'm here.

Yagoo: *sigh* Come in then.

He just let her do that? He steps out of the way so I could see the room.

They even got me a nice office this has to be the best job I've had until now.

Y/N: Wow this looks great.

Matsuri: It's so big! Why does he get an office as nice as this and we don't?

Yagoo: It's like this because you guys are gonna come to him for things like collaborations with other branches, your schedules, meetings, and such. He will be the first person you guys will go to for help if he doesn't know he'll just ask me. I'm busy most of the time so having someone like him is important.

I should've expected that I would need to do stuff like that, my supervisor back in the office was busy as well, it's gonna take me a while to adjust to this but I can do this... Probably.

Yagoo: Y/N sit down this is your office after all.

He said as he points a the chair behind the desk, I sit down and got comfortable. I look at the monitor in front of me it looks pretty, Small good thing I brought my laptop.

Yagoo: Looks like you're all set. All you need to do for today is just check in on the members that are streaming every once in a while and this paperwork.

He said as he put a huge stack of paper with a pen next to them.

Y/N: What's the paperwork for?

Yagoo: There are the employment papers for the girls here your gonna fill out the supervisor one. Just write your name and contact number you're employment paper is also there make sure you fill yours out completely.

Seems like every job I have to do is just paperwork well aside from being a chef. I see matsuri walking towards me and checking the papers.

Masturi: Our addresses are here what if he goes to our houses without warning!

Y/N: Why would I do that!?

Yagoo: I assure you that Y/N here wouldn't even think about it.

Why would she even assume that I would do something as creepy as that?

Yagoo: Thats all we needed to discuss, Now both of you get to work. A-chan Let's go.

A-chan: Hai.

They exit the room leaving me and Matsuri alone. I guess I should start with the paperwork first. I take the pen and start writing out my name and number.

Matsuri: Mind if I sit down?

Y/N: Go ahead.

I look at Matsuri. She really does have nothing to do if she's here with me.

Y/N: You know you should be going out and having some fun if you have spare time.

Matsuri: Well everyone is streaming so I don't have anyone to go with.

She has a valid point. It is more fun with friends. It reminds me, How long has it been since I've been out with friends? Kinda sad that I can't remember. Maybe I should ask her if she wants... No that would be weird this is the first time we properly met. It would be inappropriate right?

Matsuri: Y/N-san do you wanna grab some boba with me later?

Well looks like I didn't need to ask.

Y/N: Yeah sure after I'm done with this.

Matsuri: Awesome! I'll just come into your office to tell you.

I nod and she gets up from the couch and starts walking to the door.

Matsuri: I'm gonna go now, don't forget about it ok?

Y/N: Promise.

She smiles at me before turning back and opening the door and closing it behind her.

Y/N: Just the two of us sounds like a date.

I joke to myself. I turn my attention back to the paper and start writing it down. This is a good way to at least know the name of the people who work here. I was able to familiarize myself with a couple until I see one...

Momosuzu Nene. No way... This can't be real! She is not here! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! WHY ARE YOU HERE!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME! Ok, I need to calm down, It was in high school why am I making a big deal out of this. She's not mad at me any more right? I wanna convince myself that she holds no bitterness against me but based on what happened that day I just can't see it.

I ignore the paper, for now, I don't wanna have a mental breakdown. I finish signing everything and place it on the side of my desk. Guess I should check their streams now. I open YouTube and type in Hololive and see the main channel looks like they have separate channels.

I go to the channels section of the channel and saw a lot of channels, How can I do this? Add the fact that I only have one monitor this is gonna be impossible. I guess I can just check in their streams stay for 5 minutes then watch the next one.

I ended up spending a couple of hours just watching them. I have to admit I was completely entertained, I get now why it's so addicting. I check the time and see that it's 10:35 AM. They haven't done anything thats inappropriate up until now, maybe I should start writing the song again. I take my laptop and open my notes.

I already have a starting line and the music should make it easier. After around an hour, I was able to make the first verse. I could finish this if I get to go home early. While I was writing I hear a knock at my door.

???: Hello, is anyone there?

I hear a voice through the door.

Y/N: Just a minute.

I turn my laptop off and start walking to the door. I open and see who I think is Ookami Mio.

Mio: You're Y/N-san yes?

Y/N: That would be me. What brings you here?

Mio: I'm here to get my streaming schedule and Aqua's as well. If I can of course.

Y/N: No problem, please come in.

We go back to the room together. Yagoo didn't say where the schedules were but I'm guessing they're on the shelf.

Y/N: Have a seat.

I say as I point to the couch.

Mio: Thanks.

Y/N: Your name is Ookami Mio right?

Mio: Hai.

I start going through the schedules there's a ton and there by date as well. The silence in the room right now is really uncomfortable.

Y/N: Uh Mio-san may I ask how did you know my office was up here?

Mio: Oh well Matsuri-chan told me.

Y/N: I see.

I found it! There was a ton but they were arranged pretty neatly so it was easier to find. I take them from the shelf and walk to Mio.

Y/N: Here it is.

I hand the documents to her.

Mio: Thanks a lot for doing this.

Y/N: It's my job I'm happy to help you guys anytime.

She smiles at me and starts walking to the door I follow her so to close it for her. While we're walking she slips but I managed to catch her in time.

Y/N: Mio-san are you alright!?

Mio: Y-Yeah...

I realize that we're in a pretty awkward situation I caught her in my arms like in those romance movies. My legs aren't in a stable position so I could easily just fal-

???: KONICHIWA!

The door then suddenly opens making me lose my balance. I close my eyes expecting the floor to make an impact on my body but instead, I land on something soft it feels like a pillow. I open my eyes and still see darkness I lift my head and can see the face of Mio looking embarrassed. Wait if I'm this close to her then that must mean I'm laying on her BREAST! I quickly get up.

Y/N: I'M SORRY MIO-SAN I JUST FELL AND THEN I FELT SOMETHING SOF-

???: Y/N-san...

I look to my right and see Matsuri looking at me with a look I could only describe as pure horror.

Matsuri: YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSE OF A MAN!

Well, at least I'm gonna die knowing that I have successfully made contact with a woman's breast.

A/N: Hello there dear reader It is I the author. I just wanna thank you guys so much for 2k reads that is insane I never thought I would even get to 1k, to be honest, but you guys proved me wrong so big thanks!
Another thing I wanna say is that My exams are gonna be next week so I might not be publishing a chapter but rest assured the week after that I will. That's all see you guys in the next one.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

470 16 37
A hololive fan story written by 19 y/o me months after the Council debuted. The blue print / initial idea of how things are supposed to unfold in the...
13.9K 350 13
Please don't bully me, I can't do story titles. I wanted to write this after I was unable to find other Ina fanfictions that were longer than oneshot...
111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
55.4K 437 46
Hello! This is my first story so, sorry if my English is bad. So, this is a story all about how your life change when you meet Pokimane :3 fyi i mes...