SAUDADE {COMPLETED} โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ

Da priyaxsidneet

A story of a cheerful lively boy, Siddharth Nigam. He is waiting for his soulmate. An independent girl, Avnee... Altro

Prologue
MAIN LEADS
SUPPORTIVE CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Surprise
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New project

EPILOGUE

2.1K 215 53
Da priyaxsidneet

Alarm rang and a girl woke up quickly switching off the alarm. She smiled seeing her lifelines sleeping peacefully. No suspense all know it's Avu.

She looked at Sid sleeping in boxers and their small daughter on them. His one arm was wrapped around her waist. Ish was sleeping on his other bicep. She quitely woke up not disturbing them. She took her clothes and went to get fresh.

Avu's P.O.V.

It's 3 years we have got married. We married after a month after Sid proposed me. Our friends were extremely happy for us. They always shipped us from beginning. They wanted us to end up together.

Ish is now 11 years old. I got pregnant after 6 months of our marriage. It was never planned. It just happened even though we used protection. Doctor said it's not always 100% safe. I was scared after Sid's own baby will he love Ishu the same way although he promised me and he assured me many times. Deep inside I knew how much he loves him and will never hurt him. And true to his words, he never did any partiality between both children.

I gave birth to a daughter. Sid named her as Saira. He loves her like anything but he never felt Ishaan is not his blood and Saira is. He loves both the kids equally. Even Ishu is really protective about his sister. He loves her like anything. Even though they fight sometimes but he can't live without his baby sister.

And about me. I won't say my problems ended but I got a partner who stands by me, understands me. In every situation, he is there. It's not that I never cried after our marriage but I got a shoulder to cry on. We do have arguments at time but we understand each other and sort them.

Overall my life became beautiful and all thanks to my lovely husband Sid. And about mom. She is the best mother-in-law any girl can get. She supports me like anything. She even scolds me if I am at fault at times but love she gives me I can't explain in words.

I am so grateful to God for every single person I have in my life today.

And and and did I tell you because of Sid I got my parents back.

Flashback

Avu: Sid where are we going yrr?

Sid: I told na it's a surprise

Avu: But...

He shushed me. Ok so it was my birthday. I was pregnant with Saira. He made me and Ish sit in car and blindfolded me. I asked him million times where is he taking me but he didn't reply. Ok finally I gave up. But it was freaking two and a half hour I was sitting here with my eyes closed. I was gonna kill this idiot for sure.

Sid: If you are done murdering me, we have reached our destination

I was about to open my blindfold but he held my hand.

Sid: Not yet

Avu:(shouted) What the fuck?

Sid: Just two more minutes love

Before I could say a word, he picked me up in bridal style and took me somewhere.

Sid: Ishu bacha come

He put me down and opened my blindfold. I opened my eyes and adjusted them with light and saw my mom standing there. After ages I saw her. We both were numb. Tears rolled down my eyes. She also couldn't control her tears for long. My dad came seeing why is she taking too long. His eyes softened.

Avu: D...a..ad

He controlled his emotions.

AD: What are you doing here?

He said in a cold voice. Ish flinched and hugged Sid's legs. Sid picked him up and rubbed his back.

AD: Sonia just close the door and come inside. She is no one to us

He stated emotionlessly and went inside. Mom sighed and hugged me. We cried in each other's embrace. Ish got tears seeing me crying. He nuzzled into Sid's neck. Sid tightened his grip over him and kissed his hair.

Sid:(whispered) Bass bacha. Aese nhi rote

Avu: Mom dad

AM: Avu

Avu: Mumma he still hates me

AM: Nhi bacha. He doesn't. He loves you more than anything. He can never hate you. It's just he is angry. You know what he used to cry at night holding your photos and say come back Avi. He lovea you. He loves you like anything

Avu: But mumma...

AM: Shh chup. He will be fine. Don't worry. Everything will be ok. Wait a minute. Are you?

I nodded with tears. She hugged mr again.

AM: I am so happy for you. But who is the father

I looked towards Sid who was holding Ish. Sid moved forward and took her blessings.

AM: Hamesha khush raho

She cupped his face and kissed his forehead for a long time. He closed his eyes getting pleasure from the motherly touch. She left him and Ish looked at him.

Sid: She is nani babu

Ish: Nani?

Sid nodded.

Sid: Like you have dadi, she is your nani

Ish: She will also play with me like dadi

Sid nodded. Mom took him in her arms. She kissed his whole face crying and hugged him tightly. Tears were rolling down my eyes without stopping. The moment I was so eagerly waiting for. I couldn't believe this was real. I looked at Sid. I couldn't thank him enough. Never. He looked at me and shooked his head like he read my mind.

AM: Andar aa jaoo bacho

Mom took Ish inside in her arms. We both followed. Dad looked at us from the corner of his eye.

AD: Kyu lai ho inko?

AM: Chhodie na ab jaane bhi dijie

Ish: Who is he?

AM: Aapke nanu

Ish: Oh

Mom went in kitchen leaving Ish. He ran around the home. He went towards dad but dad turned his face away. I was hurt. I was about to go towards him but Sid held my hand and shooked his head. I trusted him more than anything so I quitely stood their looking at them.

Ish put his hands in his lap and giggled. He tried removing his hands and turned his face. I could feel tears rolling down my eyes.

Ish: Nanu

And he lost his control. He picked him up and kissed his cheeks with tears rolling down his eyes. He hugged him tightly. Dad looked towards me and I ran to him. I hugged him tightly.

Avu: I am sorry papa. I am so sorry

I said breaking down. He just caressed my hair.

I got my parents back. I couldn't thank Sid enough. Dad qas playing with Ish. Mom was in kitchen. I went to Sid.

Avu: How do I thank you?

Sid: Trust me you don't have to jaan

I hugged him without caring where we are and who is around. I needed it.

Flashback ends

P.O.V. ends

She turned off the shower and got ready. She went and saw Sid awake. She smiled and went towards him. She kissed his cheek.

Avu: Good Morning hubby

He pecked her lips softly.

Sid: Morning love

Avu: Slept well

Sid: How can I not with my three lifelines in my arms

Avu shooked her head in disbelief. He put Saira on bed slowly and pulled his arm from under Ish's head. He pulled Avu in his lap. She gasped. Her hands were on his chest. He kept his hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb and interwined his fingers of other hand with hers.

Sid: How much beautiful my life became after you entered in it. And these kids completed my small family. You know what I can never expect anything more than this. You three are the most precious gifts God gave me. My Avni, Ishu and Saira. My lifelines

Avu: And you are the biggest blessing in my life. My whole world. You three are my everything

Sid pulled her in a hug and kissed on top of her head. They were hugging each other with their kiddos on both side. Their family is completed.

They will face many problems in their life but of course they are together to face them. They are never gonna leave each other's hands. They are gonna smile, laugh, cry with each other. That's what life is. It's never a happy ending. You will find both roses and thorns but you need to face them.

The End.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

75.1K 4.7K 47
โฆโ•‘เซฎฯƒษฑฯโ„“ฮตฦญฮตโˆ‚โ•‘โฆ โœพ แตแดบแดฑแดฐแดตแต€แดฑแดฐโœพ ~~This fanfiction may contain some scenes which readers won't like to read. Kindly don't read if not comfortable.~~ ๊งเฟ‡โ™ฅโ™ฅเฟ‡๊ง‚...
62.7K 7K 56
Imagine a teacher you dislike the most. You get irritate even by his name. You never liked to attend his classes. This is such a story. Avneet Kaur...
57.6K 7.4K 65
Siddharth Nigam, a middle class man living with his only son Rahul Nigam. Avneet Kaur Nandra, a small buisness woman having her own small world with...
14.1K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ† She: mom! why can't you u...