Longingly, lovingly yours (IN...

Від Imnotlauriane

BTS X READER - HYBRIDS/SOULMATE AU Going through slow editing ♡♡♡ A life of misery, pain and fear. How could... Більше

⭐The workers⭐ part 1
⭐The workers⭐ part 2
💜The rescued hybrids💜 part 1
💜The rescued hybrids💜 part 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20

16

3.4K 224 30
Від Imnotlauriane

This book is now scheduled to be updated on Mondays instead of being a random updates!

"Can we call you pack now? Or would that not be to your liking?" Hoseok asks Jin as we make our way to the dining room together.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and I turn to the duo at these words, ears perking up when we smell the three human's scents becoming excited. Jin's eyes widen while Taehyung's crease, as if he saw that coming.

"Can we really be part of it?!" the eldest exclaims, eyes falling on each of us and tearing up when he sees us nod. "Of course! I wouldn't ask otherwise" Hoseok chirps happily, the scents a clear giveaway that they want this.

I turn to look at Jimin who's walking at my left and he looks just as happy, cheeks a pretty pink until he notices me gazing at him. His eyes widen in surprise for a moment before he smiles brightly, cheeks puffed up and eyes creasing beautifully.

He looks so soft and I want nothing more than to kiss that face of his, but I know better than to follow my instincts when we're in public, so I decide instead to wrap my tail around his lower back to pull him closer to me. We don't miss the way his scent turns sharp and sweet, a strong sour that flows smoothly into our beings.

Taehyung chuckles and I turn around to see Jungkook wrapping his arms around the human's, bright doe eyes looking excited since the moment we were given confirmation that we can act on our growing feelings without being afraid of rejection.

As for Jin, Hoseok is very intent on not letting go of him, body as close as he can to the wide shouldered man, hand hesitating to grab the human's until Jin laces their fingers together, the hyena clearly not making it discreet by the way he kept looking down at their hands.

We all watch pleased as our lovely hyena looks back at us with marveled eyes, as if he can't believe it. I smile at him and turn to my right to see Namjoon and Yoongi also holding hands, proud eyes gazing at our group, knowing that we are safe and loved more now than ever.

I link my hand with Namjoon's and he looks down at me with sparkling eyes. We're all living a lot of change, we have to adapt, but it feels so natural, it feels so right and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As Jin, Taehyung and Jimin said, we're meant to be together. Soulmates.

We enter the dining room and head to a large table to fit our group and I feel a few pair of eyes on us, clearly wondering why we're suddenly so close to the three humans. It's not rare to see us hanging out with them, but to have affectionate contacts with them, no one would go that far so it's obvious that they're going to be curious.

It makes me a little self conscious though and I unwrap my tail from around Jimin, not wanting to cause him trouble. Maybe they're not supposed to allow this type of contact here, I wouldn't want to cause problems because of that.

Hoseok and Jungkook do the same, all of us intimidated by the gazes we're getting, something that causes the humans' scents to turn soft and slightly sad. I look up to see Jimin nodding at Taehyung and Jin, the three of them probably understanding our reaction.

Taehyung takes over leading us to another table a bit further away while Jimin and Jin remain behind to talk a little with each groups as well as individuals to make sure they're fine, if they're hungry and if not, why.

Depending on the answer, they then refer them to Taehyung, notes taken to be given to the man who will take time to see each of them after the meal. A system I was explained by Namjoon the first time I ate here.

We walk past Youngbin's group and Namjoon unconsciously hides me with his body, something that has the wolf and his friends amused, in a warm and friendly way. The red wolf stands up and follows us to our table.

"Hey Namjoon-ah, I just wanted to apologize for earlier, my goal wasn't to make anyone uncomfortable, in that sense, I owe you apologies too, Y/N, I hope I didn't cause troubles? I naturally tend to be closer to those I'm comfortable with and I often forget that not everyone has the same boundaries" he explains after we've all taken seats.

Taehyung's eyebrows raise in curiosity while Namjoon sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. "I understand that and I know you didn't mean anything bad by that, it's just... we're... having a dynamic change and seeing someone touch her outside of our group felt threatening at the moment, it wasn't against you, I promise" he says and the wolf waves a hand in dismissal, a smile on his lips.

"It's totally fine, I should've been more careful. I'll be sure to not do it again" he muses, tail relaxed as it sways slowly behind him. Namjoon nods gratefully at him and we expect it to end at that when one of the two parrots, Jaeyoon suddenly appears from behind the wolf to observe with curious eyes.

"Does that dynamic change includes the three humans? You were awfully close when you came in" he asks, orbs shining with nothing but positive interest. We blush at his words and Taehyung's chest puffs in pride before nodding at the parrot.

"It does so don't be surprised if you see us close from now on, it'll make more sense after the first few classes that will start next week" he tells them and the two hybrids hum in satisfaction before waving at our group.

"Can't wait to get started, have fun you guys" they say before walking away, bodies bumping into one another before they break into a run to reach their table in laughter.

Yoongi looks up from his hands on his knees to meet Taehyung's gaze. "Is it okay that they know? You won't get in trouble for being... you know?" he asks and Taehyung's gaze softens as he shakes his head.

"It's totally fine. We would be scolded if we took things too fast and left you feeling uncomfortable or if we keep getting in the way of your recovery and studies. We'll make sure it doesn't reach that point so don't worry too much. We're allowed to spend time like this, we're allowed to hug, to hold hands and cuddle" he reassures us and we let out a sigh of relief in unison.

Taehyung hums at that and nods to himself. "So that's why you suddenly let go" he says and we look down, unsure of how to respond.

"We just didn't want to do something that would bring you problems... when others looked at us, it made us remember where we are" Jungkook explains softly, words that represent how we all felt.

"Ah, so that was why! You're such an adorable group" Jin chirps as he comes to join us, his body taking the seat next to me. I look up to see Jimin going to sit on the other side next to Jungkook before handing Taehyung a paper.

While they start talking about what awaits him, always without naming who they're talking about, I turn to Jin when I feel his arm rest around my shoulders, his sweet scent washing over me like a comforting blanket.

I relax a body I hadn't realized was tense and let my tail curl around his arm in thanks, something that makes him silently beam at me. I find it so cute how he reacts to that, as if he'll never get used to it.

The smell of food quickly reaches my nose and I look behind me to see Moonbin, MJ and his two assistants walk in with plates of food that they start serving on the different tables and I start salivating when I spot the fresh fruits, eyes zooming in on the colourful pieces as if they're the most precious thing in the world.

Yoongi nudges my foot with his to catch my attention, loving eyes on me. "I'll give you mine once we receive our plates" he says and I let out a happy cooing noise, a noise I haven't made in a long time. Hoseok giggles and hugs Jungkook, his body always filled with so much happiness that he can't help but hug one of us to get it out.

That reaction of mine spurs the others to promise me more fruits as well and I can't resist the swaying of my body as I turn back to notice the food getting closer and closer, smells wafting over to us and making my stomach grumble loudly.

"I heard that, love" Namjoon teases me and I blush, tail releasing Jin's arm to slap Namjoon's back before going back to the laughing man.

"Don't tease a hungry female, Joonie, you might end up as the meal" Jin tells him with a laugh and it's then Namjoon's turn to blush, the nickname causing his scent to melt and spread to us like solid love.

I tilt my head at the tiger and raise my eyebrows up and down at him with a grin, watch as he grimaces at me before turning to Yoongi for safety. The latter huffs and although he tries to act like he doesn't care, the swaying of his tail and the way his scent softens exposes him easily.

"It feels so special to be able to eat all together like that without having to keep this a secret anymore, it makes me really happy" Jimin suddenly muses and the two others nod, eyes shining with a glint that I can't explain. They smell of pure happiness and it makes me equally as happy, a feeling that is easily shared around the table.

It most certainly doesn't feel like we were at the circus less than a month ago. It's surreal how much safer and happier we've become in such a short amount of time and I'm sure we have these three humans to thank for that. It might be the soulmate bond but I want to believe that it's also their gentleness and warmth that made this possible.

A plate is suddenly set down in front of me and my eyes widen at the colorful array of food presented to me. Jin pats my head softly and turns to accept the plate Moonbin hands him with a smile while the others also get theirs.

I look up and wait for everyone to start digging in, eyes needing to see that they're able to eat before I allow myself the same treatment, something the others don't miss and they don't waste too much time before getting in a first bite, satisfied hums leaving them to let me know that they're enjoying what they have very much.

Namjoon eventually brings a bite of his own fruits to my mouth and I part my lips, accepting with joy the sweet delicacy and that helps me get started on my own food. Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi sometimes stretch with a spoonful of fruits to push in my mouth and I can't say I hate this, my tail hitting through the air with happy slaps against Jin and Namjoon's shoulders, something they find endearing.

Too quickly does the meal end but with a stomach filled with mostly fruits and a little bit of meat, I'm ready for a nap.

We all stand up from the table with our plates in hands to take to the kitchen for a progressive insertion of discipline that will follow us all our life. Something called: Doing the dishes.

I look at the water filling the sink where Jin gets ready to clean everything with MJ and I get shivers, something about this task that seems absolutely awful. The idea of putting my hands in dirty water to wash dirty dishes is very far from interesting to me and so, when it's my turn to set my plate in the sink, I can't resist but almost throw my plate in the water before I run away as far from it as I can to avoid being asked to do more.

Jin's loud laughter reaches my ears while Taehyung chuckles from behind me and Jungkook follows closely behind, his body coming to wrap around me to keep warm after a meal that has the both of us drowsy. I let my tail slide around his waist as I snuggle into his arms, a yawn leaving my lips that affects him as he too yawns next.

"Aigoo, look at you two" Hoseok chirps as he comes towards us, arms going to lead us both out of the way so people can go on their way. "How about you two go for a nap, hm?" the hyena offers once we're a little away and I nod without hesitation, Jungkook's closed eyes already a sign that he's very much into the idea.

"These two look like they're already sleeping, how about we lead them to one of your rooms now before it's too late?" Taehyung asks as he comes to hold me by the shoulders, his scent one that resembles one of the fruits that were available earlier... were they called strawberries?

With droopy eyes, I watch as Namjoon gets Jungkook from around me and we both whine at the loss of heat until we snuggle into the one closest to us, in my case, Taehyung. He's happy to oblige though as he lets me snuggle into his hold and he sighs in contentment before following Yoongi who motions for us to start walking.

"They can sleep in Namjoon and I's room, our scent is going to make them sleep better" he says as we walk past just as sleepy hybrids, bodies not used to be filled with so much food and needing time to process and dose it.

"You're not going to stay with them?" Taehyung asks them as he helps me turn a corner that my sluggish body did not see coming.

"Not tired, I'm going to go for a walk, maybe spend some time going to observe Jimin work" Yoongi says and Hoseok gasps. "Me too! I want to come!". "Sounds like fun. What about you, cub?" Taehyung asks again, this time to Namjoon.

The latter hums and looks at the man besides me. "Could I stay with you?".

Taehyung rich deep voice vibrating against my back makes my ears leans towards his voice, already liking to hear more of it and in my sleepy state, it's especially soothing. "Of course you can. It might be a bit boring sometimes because I won't be able to let you in on some of the meetings, but some of them you'll be more than welcome to assist me" he answers and I watch as the white tiger beams in joy at being allowed to accompany him and maybe even being of help.

"What about Jin? No one's going to keep him company?" I mumble, eyes looking at all of them to see their jaw falling. Hoseok is first to look behind us, ready to change his plan of the day but Taehyung's denying noise has us looking at him instead.

"Jin hyung is going to be busy today, he has to get ready for a rescue mission tomorrow and he can't waste too much time" he explains and we all nod, relieved that he won't be left to himself today.

"Is it going to be dangerous?" I ask, unable to keep myself from worrying for him. Part of me wants to follow him to wherever it is he's going to go to make sure nothing happens to him.

Taehyung's hand finds its way to my right ear as we stop in front of a door and he rubs one of my ears, smiling when I purr and lean into the touch. "Hyung is going to be just fine. It's not anything quite as intense as what happened at the circus. He'll be back before the end of the day" he assures me and I let out a hum of relief, body sagging in sleepiness.

A pair of arms take me away from Taehyung and into the room. "Go to bed now, pretty flower, you're barely awake anymore" Hoseok coos softly as he helps me into bed while Namjoon helps Jungkook in besides me.

The snake pulls me into his arms and I do the same before a blanket goes to cover us and keep us warm. Yoongi's scent is strong, everything about this bed smelling of him but a second layer of warmth covering our bodies brings with it Namjoon's scent.

I barely feel the press of lips against my head before I fall asleep.

Jungkook's POV

Feeling her fall asleep in my arms feels amazing.

There's something magical to finally getting arms and legs after being stuck in your snake form for so long. To be able to run my fingers through her locks of hair, to massage her ears while also being able to gaze at her, to kiss her soft cheeks, those are all things I could only dream of doing before.

I was the snake that would hide in fur and stick as close as possible before being pulled out of the way without warning. I was the one who couldn't do anything, couldn't move as fast without scaring unsuspecting hybrids, I could barely bring them comfort, couldn't bring them any warmth at all.

But now, it's all different and I'm so thankful. Being here not only gave us the possibility of having a warm bed, of being safe and of our hunger being satiated, it's also bringing to life dreams. Dreams we would have of being together, of laughing and having conversations together, to walk hands in hands and to lead a normal life.

It all seemed like an impossible dream, yet here we are now. Slowly marching towards such a reality.

A hand caressing my head has my eyes shutting in seconds, brain trying to shut down too but I resist for as long as I can.

"We'll be back soon, okay? We know how long you two can nap so we'll try to come in before you wake up" Yoongi murmurs and I nod, already almost gone. He kisses the top of my head, then Y/N's and then gives his place to Namjoon who does the same.

I lick my lips and get a taste of their scents all mixing in together, something that fills me with completeness, with belonging, brain still processing the new everything that comes with having a scent.

It feels like my soul always knew I would spend the rest of my life with them, but I always thought it would be as brothers. Now I know that it's so much more than that. I could never see them simply as brothers and Y/N as a sister. We're family, but in a way that goes deeper, that needs everything that my heart and soul have to give.

It's so much change, but it's ones I welcome in with wide open arms.

Y/N nuzzles her nose in my neck and I rest my cheek on top of her head, a kiss left to her forehead before I let sleep take me over.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

173K 8K 45
(BTS x reader) Camping with your two friends can't go wrong, right? This year is different. ☾ ☾ *will be edited once book is completed.
4.5K 586 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
2.7K 42 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
46.3K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...