Yandere!kny x yandere!Reader

็”ฑ vuvu_519

A story where a certain young teenager is the source to everyone's darkness inside them. "I'll try my best. I... ๆ›ดๅคš

| prolouge ๐ŸŒท |
| 2.|
|4.|
|5.|
| 6.|
|7.|
|8|
Authors note ๐Ÿ˜คโค๏ธ
10 xoxo
DISCONTINUED.
Remake?

|| 3. ||

4.6K 110 268
็”ฑ vuvu_519

TW:

-OBSESSION

-KILLING

--------

Start.

Readers POV

My alarm just went off, it's time to get ready and up for school. 'Sigh, I wish I could sleep in- Stupid me. I went to bed at 4 am knowing I had to wake up at 7!' I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. I went out of my room and started changing and finished getting ready. 

I felt someone watching me.

'Creepy- Is someone actually watching me though!? They might've seen me naked- Kinda kinky- wait no stop lol.' I went to the kitchen and made some toast and put some (favorite jam) on it. I then heard a knock on my door and went to go open it. I saw tanjiro and nezuko there waiting. 

"Goodmorning Nezu and Tanji! Is it time to go now? Let me go say goodbye to skittles." Skittles is my new pet cat. When I got here, I had him so I decided to keep him around incase I get lonely. I don't have any family members due to an unknown sickness I found out. 

Us three started walking to the bus stop, the bus came and we went to school.

On the bus

"So like, how are you guys? Did you sleep alright?" I asked, they replied with a mhm or an yes. They both said thank you after though, such cuties! 

We arrived at the school and went to classes. The day went by and it was time for lunch.

"HEY Y/N! OVER HERE!" Nezu called out to me. I walked over to them with my lunch tray. I'm so glad I didn't have detention. That would be annoying. 

'No fair! I wanted to say that to y/n...' Tanjiro thought while pouting slightly. 

"Hey m/n! Let's fight!" Inosuke annouced. I said okay and we started fighting. I kicked him in the no no spot right off the bat and he groaned.

'I knew that would work haha.' I thought proudly to myself while smirking. 

I helped Inosuke up and Zenitsu went to take him to the office. Our hands touched for a second.

Zenitsu was blushing right after that happened. I asked if he was okay and said he looked like a tomato. 

Afterwards, zenitsu hurried to the nurses office while carrying inosuke.

[ZENITSU IS STRONG IN THIS FANFIC]

I walked back to our lunch table and greeting kanao and aoi. I didn't get to greet them earlier due to inosuke and me 'fighting'. I finished my lunch just in time as the bell ringed. 

This is still the readers POV btw

'So..I have literature next.' 

I walked into the classroom and just sat at a  random seat. I saw the last person walked in and he saw all the seats were taken except the one besides me. He walked over and sat next to me. I grinned and said hello.

We introduced each other then the teacher walked in and started teaching.

   'This class is really boring- I'll write some notes to obanai! Oh wait, isn't he and mitsuri dating? Thats adorable!' I thought.

I wrote a note and passed it to obanai while the teacher wasn't looking. He looked confused and opened the note.

Heyyy, can we chat through notes? I'm so bored- lol [y/n]

He wrote back to me and said

Sure. This class is boring anyway. What do you wanna talk about? [obanai]

I wrote back saying

Hmmm, oh! I met your girlfriend. Mitsuri I think! Me and her are friends, we met in baking class! Also, congrats on you two getting together *insert smirk drawing* [y/n]

That's nice and thank you. [obanai]

He was a blushing mess and passed over the note to me. We kept writing to each other until class ended. Of course, I paid attention. If I didn't I would fail the homework-

"You can call me iguro if you'd like..." Obanai said while getting up and leaving.

"Okay! It was nice meeting you Iguro!" I yelled out while smiling brightly.

----

Art club

I opened the door and was greeted by tamayo and yushiro. We became good friends very quickly. Yushiro was still the same hardcore simp for tamayo, tamayo just smiling and lecturing yushiro, and me...I was just looking at them with a soft smile on my face.

They both looked at me and blushed, tamayo told me I looked pretty and I should smile more often. Yushiro agreed. 'WAIT- YUSHIRO? YUSHIRO THE HARDCORE SIMP FOR TAMAYO JUST AGREED TO TAMAYO SAYING I WAS PRETTY-' 

I short circuited. 

Afterwards, the last bell rung and it was time to go home. I bumped into mitsuri and obanai. We said hello and started talking. 

"Hey y/n! We were both wondering if you'd like to go eat after this! If your'e free that is!" Mitsuri said while smiling really brightly.

I agreed and we started heading to a cafe. Well Mitsuri was dragging me while obanai was following the two of us. We went inside and sat down at a nice seat by a big window that showed the beautiful sunset.

"Soo...Is this a date? Or just a normal hangout? Sorry for asking such a question." [y/n]

"If you want to think it's a date then it is!" [Mitsuri]

Obanai just nodded while blushing. They were both blushing messes.

The waiter came and started somewhat flirting with me. I was getting uncomfortable when he started touching me and asking for my number. Obanai and mitsuri were glaring coldly at the waitress, well unknowingly to me. 

"Hey,  can you stop that? Us three are on a date. I'd appreciate it if you could stop." Mitsuri said while smiling coldly with an irk mark on her forehead.  Obanai was just glaring. 

"Thank you guys, I should've done something. I'll file a report." [y/n]

"It's no problem darling! He was annoying us anyway." [mitsuri]

'Aweee, she gave me such a cute nickname!' I thought to myself while grinning.

Our food got to our table and we began eating. I noticed Mitsuri having a lot of food. I was amazed on how she could eat that much!

Mitsuir caught me staring and apologized.  'Oh yeah! Mitsuri is embarrassed and ashamed fro having a big appetite..I think it's cute though!' I thought to myself.

"I honeslty don't know why your apologizing, I think it's impressive and adorable you can eat that much! I wish I could but I don't have a big appetite sadly." I said while doing a closes eyed smile-

Mitsuri started crying and kept saying thank you while blushing. Obanai just smiled. Obanai took off his mask and I complimented him saying he looked nice. Obanai said a small thanks and looked away while blushing.

Afterwards, we all went to stores and tried out different outfits. Soon, it was time to leave. Luckily, it's the weekend but I started getting tired. Mitsuri and Obanai requested me to sleep at their place, I declined at first but then they kept saying things like 'but it's late!, it's dangerous.' and I knew I couldn't walk home, it's a bit far from here...So I agreed in the end.

We got to their house and I said 'thank you for having me here.' Since it's common manners in Japan. Mitsuri gave me some of her clothes to change into, afterwards we put on a movie and fell asleep to it. 

Mitsuri and obanai didn't though, they got up and tucked me in their bed. They then dressed in black and got some cleaning supplies with knives. They went to the place they ate at with y/n and saw the waitress leaving. Obanai dragged him and wrapped him up. 

They then killed him. He was crying in pain. It put a grin on their faces.

Afterwards, they cleaned it up and burned the body so there was no evidence.

Later, they got home and showered and then got ready for bed. They slept with y/n while cuddling sleeping peacefully and happy. 

'Luckily, y/n didn't see my shrine of her...That would've been a bit bad heh.' Mitsuri thought then went to bed.

'She accepted me for who I am as well as mitsuri...I will never let either of them go. Even if it means killing everyone.' Obanai thought then sleeping smiling.

KNY  SECRETS:

-You are hanging out with Yushiro and Tamayo on sunday.

-??? has been stalking you, they couldn't after school due to having to take care of something. 

-Tamayo and yushiro are teaming up.

END.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

167K 7.2K 25
โ”€โ”€ genshin harem move, bitches. that one's mine. crack war between professors, and she's the price in a nutshell. . . . . genshin impact status: hiat...
32.6K 861 12
Sam has a free spirit, painting everything she sees in the middle of the apocalypse. Arriving in Alexandria, Rick Grimes's group meets her and disco...
6.6K 267 4
โ‡ข yandere Jing Yuan x f!Reader IN WHICH... all he wanted was to tear her wings away โ™ก . | so she would fall into his arms
2.5K 103 10
"Who tf are u?" "I'm Tsugikuni Yoriichi" "Eh..? But aren't you suppose to be dead..?" "Yes I am" "so now I'm seeing ghosts..." ______________________...