𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ➢ ᴍᴀʟɪᴀ...

Da _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna b... Altro

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 2 - 117
Ch. 3 - MUTED
Ch. 4 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 5 - I.E.D
Ch. 6 - ORPHANED
Ch. 7 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 8 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 9 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 10 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 11 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 12 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 13 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 14 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 15 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 16 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 17 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 18 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 19 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 20 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 21 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 22 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 23 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 24 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 25 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 26 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 27 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 28 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 29 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 30 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 31 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 32 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 33 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 34 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 35 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 37 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 38 - GHOSTED
Ch. 39 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 40 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 41 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 42 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 43 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 44 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 45 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 46 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 47 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 48 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 49 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 50 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 51 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 52 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - A PAINTED FUTURE
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 53 - THE LOOK
Ch. 54 - NIGHT TIME RITUALS
Ch. 55 - SHE'S ALIVE
Ch. 56 - THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED
Ch. 57 - ONI
Ch. 58 - BURN SITES AND SILVER
Ch. 59 - MOUNTAIN ASH
Ch. 60 - ONE LAST SACRIFICE

Ch. 36 - RELICS

1.4K 64 0
Da _devilishEJ_

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Six
Relics

In the hallway, Lydia shows Jake Sullivan's ID to Scott, Malia and Avalon, "It's a relic." Lydia said and Malia looked at her confused. "What's a relic?" She asked, "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet on her bedroom floor." Lydia said and Malia still looked confused.

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" She asked, "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." Lydia said and realization crossed over Scott's feature. "So the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Avalon nodded slightly, "A relic would be the prove that Stiles existed."

"And we could bring him back."

In the library, Liam and Mason are trying to find a better option for the students that were at the party last night. "We need to hide them." Mason said and Liam shook his head, "We need to fight them." He said and Mason shook his head this time.

"We need to hide them." Mason said and Avalon sat down in one of the chairs while Scott leaned over one, "Who's them?" He asked. "The Ghost Riders." Liam said while Mason said, "The kids of the party." making them both look at each other in exasperation while Scott and Avalon furrowed their brows.

"Got it." Scott said and Liam turned to him, "We can get a lightning rod. Attract the Ghost Riders and catch them off guard." Liam said. "But since everyone from the party are in danger, all we need to do is find a safe place for them to hide until the storm passes." Mason said and Liam sighed softly, "The Ghost Riders ride the lightning. Nowhere is safe." He said and Avalon hummed slightly.

"It is, if you're underground. The Earth can ground lightning of electrical charges. Everyone would be safe. And happen to know someone who had an underground bunker." She said and Scott nodded as he sat down next to her, "Okay. Here's what we're gonna do. We take everyone to the Argent bunker." Scott said and Avalon nodded.

"It's lined with Mountain Ash so unless someone breaks the seal the Ghost Riders can't get in." She said and Liam sighed and shook his head, "We stopped the Ghost Riders last night. We could do it again." He said. "You didn't stop them. They just retreated, we don't know why." Scott said and Liam sighed and was quiet for a moment.

"Okay. Bot how we get them all to the bunker?" Liam asked and Avalon shrugged slightly as she leaned back in her chair. "Tell them that the creepy guy from the party is gonna come back and blow their brains out if they don't." She said nonchalantly making them all look at her, "I will bet half of my savings that most of not all of them have a fear of death. It'll work." She said.

Later that day Liam, Hayden, Corey, Mason and Avalon lead everyone down to the tunnels. "Why are we underground?" A girl named Jayden asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "Because this is the way to the bunker." She said as she started walking down a tunnel while Nathan looked at her shocked.

"You guys have a bunker?" He asked making her turn to them with raised eyebrows, "You go to Beacon Hills High, the school where a lot of weird, unexplainable things happen but having a bunker is what shocking?" She asked making him look at her weird. "Who are you people?" He asked and Liam stepped forward slightly, "We're people who know things that most of the people don't know about." He said making all of them look at him confused.

"What?" Nathan asked and Avalon rolled her eyes, "Oh my god, shut up and follow me." She said before walking down a tunnel with Nathan and the other students following her. They followed her until she walked up to a door and pulled it open before walking inside.

The other students walked in and glanced around until Nathan finds a taser and grabbed it. But before Avalon could say anything, Argent spoke up, "I wouldn't touch that." Argent said making Nathan jump, accidentally pulling the trigger on accident. Argent rolled her eyes as he took the taser from him and set it back down.
"What is all this for?" Nathan asked as Argent walked past him, "Your protection." He said as Avalon walked over to Scott, Liam, Mason and Corey.

"We're missing three, plus Gwen." Liam said as Scott looked at the list Liam had before glancing around, "All the lacrosse players." Scott said. "If they were at the party, then they all know what's coming." Avalon said as Argent came up to stand next to her, "People see what the wanna see." He said and Mason sighed.

"Guys we're running out of time." He said as he shows them his phone, the K Index rising more and more, "Scott, we have to get them." Liam said and Scott nodded. "I'll go. The rest of you stay here." He said and Liam shook his head. "We couldn't fight off one Ghost Rider. Who knows how many are gonna be tonight. We're going with you." He said and Avalon raised her eyebrows, "You're marked." She said.

"So am I." Mason said and Corey nodded, "Me too... but at least I can see them coming." He said and Scott looked at Argent and Avalon who nodded at him. "Alright. But if you see them coming... run." Scott said before he, Liam, Mason, Corey walked over to the door.

A little while later, Argent and Avalon stood in the tunnel outside the bunker and when they hear something. Argent quickly spins around, pointing his rifle when Malia grabbed the barrel, looking at him weird as he sighed softly and lowered the rifle.

"Thanks for coming." Argent said and Malia nodded slightly, "You need my help?" She asked. "We need a babysitter." Argent said and Malia raised her eyebrows and pointed at her girlfriend, "I thought that's what Avalon was here for." She sais and Avalon pursed her lips as Argent gave her a pointed look.

"Avalon has already given five people death threats. We need someone who doesn't have a short fuse." He said and Avalon chuckled, "Malia's fuse isn't much better than mine." She said and Malia nodded in agreement. "I'm not the babysitting type. Coyotes eat their young." She said before starting to walk away but Argent stopped her, "You could have killed me, last night. Or worst, Melissa. But I can help you." He said and Malia turned around.

"Aren't you the one who shot me?" Malia asked and he sighed softly, "I come from a family of hunters. It's our job to deal with situations that an ordinary person-" Argent said and Malia cut him off while looking at him weird. "Job stress?" She asked, "You know that bloodlust you felt? I've seen that look before. When I was your age, I saw someone control and slaughter an innocent. And I did nothing." Argent said.

"I'm not that werewolf." Malia said and Argent shook his head, "It wasn't a werewolf. It was a hunter. She made excuses. And invented a convincing case... that letal force was necessary but it wasn't. And if I had done something that night... maybe my sister wouldn't be the monster she is today." Argent said.

"Kate." Malia and Avalon both said and Argent nodded and sighed softly, "Animals lose control. You're not just an animal, Malia. You're also human. You stay like that when you get involved." He said.

But before they could talk further, a sound from inside the Bunker interrupts them making them walk back inside. Nathan had accidentally triggered one of Chris' sonic spikes and Avalon sighed in annoyance as she grabbed it and turned it off while Nathan looked at Malia confused.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, "We asked her to come. And I asked you not to touch anything else." Argent said, giving Nathan a pointed look. "Look, how much longer do we have to be down here?" Nathan asked and Avalon rolled her eyes, "As long as it takes, duh." She said as she walked back over to Argent and Malia as Argent cocked his rifle making Malia look at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Okay, I'll stay. You've shot enough people for one day and I know Avalon wont stop you from shooting anyone else." She said and Avalon shrugged and nodded slightly, "She's right."

"How do you know that they can't get in and shoot all of us?" Jayden asked, looking at Argent, Avalon and Malia completely freaked out, "I'll never graduate. I'll never do anything. This is it!" She said and Malia turned to Argent. "Give me the stun gun." She said and Argent raised his eyebrows, "Can you think of a better, less-seizure inducing way?" He asked and Avalon shrugged slightly.

"I can think of a few but I'm pretty sure it's not humane." She mumbled as Jayden glanced around at everyone, "Don't any of you get it?! We are never leaving this place!" She yelled before getting up to run towards the door but Malia stepped in front of her. "Jayden. It's okay. Before they get in here, they got to go through us." She said and Jayden shook her head slightly, "What if that's not enough?" She asked

"No one is getting through that door." Malia said and Avalon glanced around before noticing something making her turn to Argent and Malia, "Nathan's missing." She said making them look at her. They walked over to another door of the bunker to see a grate above them open.

"What happens if he gets out?" Malia asked as she, Avalon and Argent now stood in the tunnels and Azalea sighed and shook her head, "He'll break the seal and then the Ghost Riders are free to come in whenever." She said and then Malia looked down a tunnel.

"This way." She said before quickly running down the tunnel making them quickly follow her. "You were good back there with Jayden." Argent said as they ran and Malia glanced back at him, "Thanks. I still want to kill Nathan." She said as they stopped and Argent nodded.

"At this point, we all do. Which way?" He asked and Malia looked down a tunnel, "This way." She said and they started running down it. After a little while Malia slowed to a stop, "Did you lose it?" Avalon asked and Malia shook her head, "No. I don't know. Maybe. It's like he's right here." She asked as she glanced around.

"But no Nathan." Argent asked and Malia shook her head, "He's still here. I know it." She said, glancing around before looking a a vent and leaning towards the wall, listening for a second. "Nathan. I know you're there." She said and a second later they heard him call back out through the vent, "How?"

"Stay put. We're coming to get you." Argent said, "No, you're not." Nathan called out and Malia glanced back at Argent and Avalon. "He's moving." She said making Avalon sigh in frustration, "You need to stop running! You're gonna lead them right to us! Nathan!" Avalon yelled before they quickly ran down the hall. They turned the corner to see Nathan running off in the distance.

"Shoot him." Avalon said and Argent raised his eyebrows, "Did you listen to my story?" He asked and Malia shrugged. "Just clip him. You clipped me." She said and he sighed, "You healed. Come on. We're wasting time." He said before running off making Malia growl in frustration as she and Avalon glanced at each other before they quickly ran after him.

"Nathan! Nathan!" Avalon yelled as they ran over to see him climbing up the latter to leave the tunnels, "We can keep you safe!" Malia yelled. "Bull. I'm out of here." Nathan said before lifting up the great, breaking the seal. He was about to climb out but he was suddenly yanked out before disappearing on a cloud of green smoke.

Seconds later three Ghost Riders jumped out as Argent raided his rifle. Two Ghost Riders pulled out a gun while the third pulled put a whip. Malia, Avalon and Argent glanced at each other before Malia flashed her eyes and let out a roar while Argent quickly started shooting and Avalon's eyes flashed her golden yelled/fiery reddish-orange

At the hospital Scott ran up while Melissa and another nurse wheeled Argent into a room. Malia and Avalon walking along with them next to the bed.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked and they stopped outside the room, "He has blunt force trauma to his temporal bone, three broken ribs, and multiple surface lacerations, which Avalon and Malia said are whip mark." Melissa said before lowing her voice to a whisper so the other nurse doesn't hear. "What he needs is a lot of rest." Melissa said and Scott nodded before they wheeling Argent into the room.

"What happened?" Lydia asked as she ran up to Scott, Avalon and Malia, "The Ghost Riders took everyone. We barely slowed them down. Tell us you found something." Avalon said and Lydia sighed. "I found out Claudia never had children. So, Stiles can't be her son." She said making them sigh, "What about a relic?" Malia asked and Lydia shook her head.

"There never was a Stiles, was there?" Avalon asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "It doesn't even sound like a real name." He said. "We have to keep looking. Check the school records again, or call Scott's dad..." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "We're fighting the wrong battle." She said and Lydia sighed.

"We're trying to bring Stiles back." Lydia said, "The Ghost Riders came back. We still have no way of stopping them. And whatever they are, they're real. We can't keep chasing someone who isn't." Malia said and Scott smiled sadly and nodded.

"He didn't leave anything behind." He said and Lydia sighed, "Just us."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

225K 4.6K 33
"Something inside me has changed. I feel like I have hit rock bottom" Rebecca Martin just wants to be normal, she wants her mother to accept her an...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
180K 4.7K 76
{Completed} Growing up is difficult enough, but when the supernatural world is thrown into your life it can become disastrous. Between having to keep...
304K 9.5K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...