Ambrosius and Casperan: When...

By ThatsimpClaire

-DouxieXOC -Hisirdoux Casperan and Nirvana Ambrosius get stuck in the past with Steve, Claire and Jim. Where... More

Descriptions
"Spellbound" Part One
"Spellbound" Part Two
"History in the Making" Part One
"History in the Making" Part Two
"History in the Making" Part Three
"Witch Hunt" Part One
"Witch Hunt" Part Two
"Witch Hunt" Part Three
"Lady of the Lake" Part Two
"Lady of the Lake" Part Three
"Battle Royal" Part One
"Battle Royal" Part Two
Killahead, Part One - I
Killahead, Part Two - I
Killahead Part One - II
Killahead Part Two - II
Drawings
Wizard Underground, Part One
Wizard Underground/Dragons Den
Merlin's Daughter
Our Final Act - I
Our Final Act - II

"Lady of the Lake" Part One

323 7 0
By ThatsimpClaire

*cue the title sequence*

"Excalibur is busted and Morgana is, is.." Douxie sighs and I sit down on the one chair in the workshop. "This never was supposed to happen." He walks over to the flickering time map as Archie speaks up.

"You did what you thought was right." Doux closes the time map continuing his rant.

"And look where that got us! History is absolutely botched! I've led us astray." I honestly didn't even knows Claire was in the room but she was reading a book if some sort.

"Morgana tried go help me save Jim, but all I saw was anger, and darkness. We share the same magic, what does that day about me?" My ears perk up at this statement.

"Claire you aren't like her at all. She possessed you, that's the only physical connection you two share." I'm interrupted by sobs of either joy or sadness I'm honestly not sure which.

"Aww, Steve. It's ok to cry." I turn my attention back to Douxie who is going through the bookshelves. He waves them off, going back to whatever be was doing. I chuckle knowing he's had just about enough of Steve. I jump at a loud wail and glare at the blonde teenager.

"It's just, the other knights, think I'm lame. They laughed at me, said I hadn't proved my worth as a knight. And Galahad called me a weenie!" He is now full on bawling into Claire's shoulder. She shoves him away, standing up.

"That doesn't sound like a real problem Steve." My dad practically sends the door flying off its hinges stomping in with broken Excalibur in hand as well as past Douxie trailing not far behind struggling with a big chest. Sadly past me is also with them, she closes the door behind her.

"Camelot is in chaos and Arthur is without his blessed weapon to defend it!" Me and my past self wince as past Douxie falls to the ground. I walk over to Douxie 2 (past Douxie), and take the chest off of him.

"Th- Thank you." He blushes and I give him a small smile setting it down on a table.

"See? That's a real problem!" my attention turns back to the others and the blonde oaf (really living up to that name), asks a really stupid question.

"What's the big deal? Can't he just buy a new one?" I look at him mouth dropped a little and wave my hand to get his attention.

"That's, that's not how it works at all. W- wait a minute let me ask you this, do you know, you're in the past?"

"Well yeah I'm not stupid." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Without Excalibur, Arthur cannot lead Camelot to war against Gunmar." Sometimes I think my dad is really close to killing us and I think this is one if those times. Archie pops out of nowhere onto the round table quite literally jumping into the conversation.

"Which would mean the end of humanity." I kind of zoned out here not gonna lie maybe a few minutes later Merlin is waving his hand in front of my face.

"Nirvana, Nirvana! Have you been paying any attention to what I have been saying?" A guilty frown is painted on my lips and he continues. "By that look on your face I suppose not. You mind the workshop, you gather up Excalibur, we ride."

(Time skip to the ship)

"Chance to prove i'm an awesome knight! Get a monster trophy! Save the damsel! I'm in!" I sit down leaning against the railing next to Claire and Douxie walks up to us.

"Do you think Merlins plan will work?"

"Uh, I've messed up the timelines, we've run out of options. And my choices haven't exactly worked out lately."

"Considering my dad refused to teach us anything about time travel, I think you did amazing Doux." I looked up at him and see him turn red and I do to.

"We, we can't make anymore mistakes. We'll have to trust Merlin, this time."

"I just hope Jim made it out safe." I lean against Douxie's leg and the fog rolls over the floor of the ship.

"I'm sure he's nestled safely in a bosom of friendly trolls."

"Hehe bosom." I roll my eyes at Steve's childish mind and close my eyes. I probably fell asleep for a few minutes because next thing I know it Douxie shook my shoulders a little.

"What is it Doux?" I rub my eyes still groggy.

"Were almost here." He helps me stand up and past Archie hops on my shoulder.

"I try to avoid water."

"Personally, I always pack my swimsuit." He starts digging for gold and I groan, "Extra personally, its actually my birthday suit." I gag and the boys groan while Steve eats the acquired treasure. 

"Steve, do the world a favor and don't ever tell anyone else what you just told us." Completely ignoring me he looks around in awe.

"Woah, its a ship graveyard!"

"We've arrived." Oh right Merlins here.

"Huh, the Lady of the Lake is real. I thought she was just a myth."

"Oh no, the Lady is very much real."

"Yeah sadly. Claire, be warned that she is not the nicest if you lie. So, tell the truth no matter what she asks you."

"Yeah, though, only Merlins allowed to meet with her, until now."

"Because, her power is beyond your comprehension. It was from her mystic waters I helped Arthur first retrieved Excalibur and unite the kingdom." We climbed the little ledge after docking the boat and reached the top. "Hisirdoux, the sword please."

"Yeah! Quest, quest, quest, quest!" I jump at Steve's outburst of joy. As Douxie hands over the sword and my dad walks towards the carved faces on the rock wall.

"Watch the ship. I shall return shortly."

"What! We have to wait in the car!"

"But, I thought we were doing this together?"

"You should be thanking me! I got you out of Camelot. Arthur's unstable, and the people are afraid!" My dad stomps over to us and they continue arguing.

"I thought you trusted me! I won't just sit here without making things right!"

"And I will not lose another, apprentice!" He pauses then sighs walking back towards the wall. Murmuring something the faces come to life.

"Who dares disturb my slumber!" The tall one booms.

"Its me! Merlin! Open up you idiots!"

"Oh it is you! Alright walk in." the shorter one notices. I walk up to Douxie and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't take it the wrong way Doux, he just cares for you. Besides, the lady is not someone you want to meet." A few seconds go by and Douxie runs to get through the doors but they slam shut.

"Lakes closed!"

"None but the master wizard shall pass, no amateurs, that's you."

"Causa Crepitoose!" The tall one chuckles,

"Is that all you got? Punk?"

"C'mon get close. So I can bite your legs off!" I walk up to Douxie with Claire close behind.

"Ugh! Merlins magic is so annoying!"

"The talking door is right. This sorcery is uncrackable."

Archie lands on his shoulder,

"well at least we don't have to see Steve's birthday suit."

"TOO LATE! WOOO!" The blue haired boy quickly slaps a hand over my eyes turning to wall. Letting out a noise of surprise I just stand there accepting it.

"MY EYES!"

"Oh, I can't unsee that now!" We all groan in disgust.

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON STEVE, CMON!"

(A/N): Hellooo! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this chapter finished! I've been busy with school work but I will be trying to work on it as much as possible. For future stories I might just completed the whole thing and publish everything at once. Or make a big chunk of the story and post a chapter once every few days while working on the rest. Ill have to figure it out,but for now I hope you have a good day/night!

....1312 words....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 31 22
Life couldn't be better for me; I have a cool boyfriend, I'm getting better at magic, I have great friends, and we're rebuilding Camalot. Everything...
8.9K 316 17
Check out my page to read the first one! Also: check me out on tiktok @I_simp_121 POV: (Y/n) uncovers more of her past. How did she lose her memory...
1.8K 76 12
Y/n was a baby orphan found outside the kingdom walls no one knows how she got there. Only thing known is Morgana adored her the moment she laid eyes...
2.4K 80 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...