Let Yourself Fall

JessyMarieS tarafından

Noelle, 24 years old and searching for her place in life, encounters Damien, a fascinating man with an myster... Daha Fazla

Let Yourself Fall
One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue

Prologue

52.9K 3.5K 711
JessyMarieS tarafından

Prologue

You spend your entire life waiting for that moment when everything finally starts to change, but when it actually happens, you realize you were never truly prepared.

You've worked tirelessly for this day, the day when life begins to align, when your dreams start becoming a reality. You've meticulously planned every detail, convinced that nothing can derail your path. You believe you have a solution for any problem that may arise.

But life has a way of surprising you. It presents moments that are brighter than your sweetest dreams and darker than your worst nightmares. Unexpected twists and turns that you could never have anticipated.

Here's what I've discovered: No matter how prepared you think you are, there will always be unforeseen circumstances in life. Moments that catch you off guard, that turn your world upside down, and make you feel emotions you've never experienced before. They force you to question everything and make you realize what truly matters in life.

You can't possibly be ready for these moments.

They sweep you off your feet, leaving you breathless and unsure of what lies ahead.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 32.1K 50
"Principessa everyone loves a villain. They just don't realize it. The villain is the only interesting thing in the entire movie."-he says in a sexy...
18.7K 733 16
BOOK 2 --- SEQUEL TO "Tainted" "His eyes squeezed shut; we waited and I felt myself drifting in and out of the scene. His hands caressed my face and...
188 72 23
How would you feel if you knew or got to find out that all you have ever known about your life or the people around you was a lie?..... a big fat lie...
26.5K 746 13
(Redoing this, in which the listener is not from the real world, but she is a sinner. Who died and continue her job as a psychiatrist in hell. It fit...