His African Queen || BWWM

Od Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... Více

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°NINE°

3.8K 121 16
Od Official_Refiloe

Marii's POV

Two weeks go by and it's Friday. Halloween this weekend. A friend of mine has a party on Sunday and Liam has a party on Saturday. So I've got my weekend nights all booked up.

The only reason I'm going on Saturday is because of Jade. She dragging me against my will. I honestly don't want to. I've been kinda avoiding Liam. I just don't feel like we should be having this kind of wattpad relationship.

I was just busy doing a lil sandwich for me when I hear someone at the door. I open the door to be faced by Chris, Michael's brother. "Um if you looking for Micheal. He's not here, I don't know where he went." I blankly said.

"Michael's dead." he drops. "What? How?" I know he hurt me but I would not wish death on anyone. "Somebody killed him. The cops just cant seem to find a lead. So I'm going around asking some suspects I have in mind." oh hell nah. I can't believe he sees me as a suspect.

"You've gotta be kidding me. You think I would kill him." I say grabbing my hips. "No. I just think that you might've sent someone, to eliminate 'your horrors'." "You asshole. I know you never cared about your brother hurting me but I would never waste my tine tryna, in your words, 'eliminate' my apparent horrors. I don't give a damn about him. I don't have time for the nigga nor you, so I may have to ask you to leave."

He just looks at me and chuckles." Imma get you bitch, and I'm going to make you pay." he says as he leaves. I close the door and cry as I crouch down. What have I done to deserve this treatment?

The next day comes and it's about 6:30 pm. I'm busy washing up as I get ready for the party. Two hours later I finally decide to do my hair. I gotta stop procrastinating.

BESTIEEE😝: Girl where you at??
Me: I'm nearly done, just need to do a few touch ups.
BESTIEEE😝: Well girl, we outside. Hurry up and that outfit better be sexy.
Me: oh shut up you know it is💅🏾
BESTIEEE😝: PERIODDT!! Now hurry up.
Me: 🙄😂

After I install my white wig, I then straighten it. When I was finally done, I look at myself and I looked sooo good as a cowgirl. I put my hat on and take a picture of myself.

I take my overnight bag as Jade made me tag along with her and our other friend Vennesa to sleep over at Liam's crib. You're probably like why, me too...

I went out my apartment and met with the girls downstairs. They immediately screamed as they saw me. "PERIOD! Girl you look so sexy, making my pussy throb. You sure you ain't les?" Vennesa says. I laugh as I nod. "Oh my gosh you guys look amazing!" Vanessa was dressed as a sexy Penny wise and Jade was dressed as Sailor Moon. We then took pictures of each other.

I looked sexy though:

After we took pictures we then made our way to Liam's house. When we finally arrived, I looked up to see a different house. "He has two houses." I hear Jade whisper ij my ear, probably saw my confusion. I mouth an 'oh'.

You could see by the cars that were here that we going to be surrounded by rich people. What if this party was supposed to a modest one. Oh well. The thought then my mind when I see a girl smoking outside looking like a play girl.

We walked to the door and meet James there. "Oh yall don't even have to show me yall invites. Get in." oh yeahh... I knew there was something I left. Good thing James didn't ask for it. We walked in to the house. Everyone looked good.

We first grabbed some drinks and chatted a bit with others. After a while we were dancing together. Jade disappeared with some guy, so I was left with Vanessa. "Oh would you look who's looking at you." Vanessa says. "Who?" "Liam." "Ugh." I say Rolling my eyes.

"Ugh? Girl please. You and I both know you dressed like this for him." Vanessa say smiling. "What? No. Im dressed like this for myself. I dress for no man." Vanessa just laughs.

Just a while later, WAP by Cardi B started playing. I was then grinding and dancing againt Vanessa. I suddenly feel a change in person behind me. I don't bother looking who it is, I just carry on.

I grind on the person feeling their hard on. I stand straight and the person's hand goes around my neck. I instantly freeze. "Relax princess it's just me." I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and see him. I knew it. Liam.

"Howdy sexy." he says getting close to me. "HI." I reply. He then lowers his head toward my ear. "You wanna accompany me upstairs." he then retreats and look at me with a smirk. "Um yeah right." I say and walk away from him.

I go to a bar and decide on a drink to get. I then see a arm lay on the table with a 100 dollar bill in its hand. "Whatever the lady wants." Liam says. "Officer I don't think it's allowed for you to be flirting while you on duty." I say as I take a sip of my drink. "Good thing, I'm off duty." Liam says with a smirk.

I just look down and say nothing. "You've been avoiding me." he blurts out. Shoot. I just look up at him. "Why?" he continues. I take a big breath in as I look at other people having fun. "Um I just thought that we should be having a professional relationship only." I say not looking at him.

No one speaks. Well this is awkward. "Marii I told you that I want you. I don't care that you work for me. All that matters is that I want you." I don't dare to say anything. I feel his fingers graze my face, making me look at him. "Let's get out of here." he says standing up, making me follow him.

He makes me go in front of him as we reach the stairs, the whole time holding me by the waist.

We then end up in a bedroom. You could still hear the distant music of the party. I just looked at him as he locked the door. Oh um I think it's happening. Well what did you think what was going to happen when yall were coming up here. You see there you go, my conscience being annoying as hell.

He slowly walked up to me. He had the side of his thumb slowly move across his lips. "You look so sexy princess." he says. I say nothing. "I'm complimenting you princess." "Um, thank you?" I say a bit confused. "You're welcome."

He was now right in front of me. I got nervous so I looked away. He caresses my face and made me look at him. He moves in closer until our lips are brushing against each other. He then makes the first move and kisses me hard.

He then picked me up and sat me on top of a counter without breaking the kiss. He went down and kissed on my neck leaving trails of kisses. My pussy was throbbing and I was starting to feel a bit hot.

He takes off his police vest and shirt. He then continues to kiss me and grinds his hard on against my pussy. I then start moaning as a result of the friction. I take off my gloves. He then moves his hands up to my top and takes it off, making my boob fall down.

"Fuck." he groans out and envelopes his mouth around one of my breast, flicking my nipple with his tongue. His hand was massaging my other breast.

He walks to the bed and sits on it. He gestures for me to come to him. I stop in between his legs. I go down on my knees and move my hair away from my face. He takes off his pants and whips his dick out of his boxers. The thing was so thick and long.

Fuck. How the heck are you going to handle that. I then shake the voice away. I wrapped my hand around it and started pumping it slowly. I first licked it from the tip down to the base. After a while I was deepthroating and pumping the rest that didn't fit.

I then feel a warm liquid fill my mouth. Liam grabs my neck, making me look up at him. "Swallow." he simply said. I followed his instructions. I then stood up.

I was finally laying on the bed with my pants on the floor. I took off my panties. He opened my legs wide open and started feasting on my whilst fingering me. I was a moaning mess. "Oh yes, yes,right there daddy." Daddy? Daddy.? Where'd that come from?

He then groans and the vibrations on my clit make me squirm. I then feel my stomach bunch up. "I'm going cum." "Cum baby." I then immediately let go.

He makes his way up and starts kissing me. I wrap my legs around him. He then trying to look for a condom. "I'm on the pill." I interrupt him. He looks at me and smiles,"Great." he then rubs his manhood against my womanhood.

I then whine as he was not getting to the point. He chuckles against my neck. He points his tip at my entrance then slowly enters me, earning a wince from. "Sorry princess, am I hurting you?" I shake my head.

He stays inside me for a second. Soon he starts thrusting in and out. The room was filled with our moans and groams.

A long while later I was on top of Liam as he was thrusting fast inside me. I then cum all over his dick. That did not stop him though. He turned us around making me lie on the bed. He then immediately thrust back inside me thrusting mercilessly.

I grabbed onto the covers as I was becoming light headed. I then suddenly feel a warm liquid shoot inside of me. His thrusts then started slowing down until he was laying on me.

He pulled out and laid next to me. "Wow." was all I could say. He then snuggles up to me. He kisses me, "Good night princess." I then snuggle up to him. I then find myself drifting off to sleep.

I wake up the next day still in Liam's bed. He was still sleeping. His arm was around me. I tried getting off the bed, only to be pulled back against him. I then tried again but I was pulled back. I then start trying to squirm my way out. "Stop moving." Liam groans out.

He then turns around looking the other without letting me go, threrfore sending me flying to the other side of the bed. "Ahh!" I scream out until I meet with the soft bed again. "Shh baby you're making a noise.""Well." I huff out in annoyance.

I just lay there not knowing what to do. I am then turned around so I could face Liam. "Morning princess." he says pecking my lips. "Morning." I say. "Can I leave now?" I ask. "Where you going?" "To the bathroom." he then sighs. "Fine." he says letting me go. I then immediately get up and walk towards the bathroom.

After I do my business, I cover myself up and head inside the room again. I then start looking for my phone. It's no where to be found. Shoot I might've left it in Jade's car. "Um so you mind calling Jade, asking where she is?" I ask Liam "Is there something wrong?" "Um I left my phone in her car and she probably wondering where I am." I say looking down.

"Oh okay." he then grabs his phone. He gives me his phone and I call Jade. "Hello?" she answers. "Um Jade it's Marii. I was wondering where you at?" she doesn't answer. "Jade?" "Girl I told you we were sleeping over at Liam's." she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh I thought you left." I say. "Well you wouldn't know cause you too busy getting dick."my eyes widen as she says that. "I saw you going upstairs with Liam, oh and we literally in the room next to yours so we could hear all that nasty stuff." I then try not to laugh.

"Girl don't laugh!" "I'm sorry." I say snorting. "Girl you better come this side right now." I hear Vanessa say. "Okay I'm coming." I say and end call.

"Where you going?" Liam asks me. "Um Jade and them are still here,so imma go to them." I say. "So you're leaving me?" I just look at him. "Well I would have had to some point,but I have to wash up though." I say. I smack my forehead when I realized my stuff are in Jade's car.

"Just use my stuff." Liam says as if he read my mind. "I don't think that hygienic." "Just use my shower stuff for now and then I'll go get your stuff for you." I just smile and nod. I then head into the bathroom.

I then take off the towel I had wrapped around me. I turn the shower on and head inside. I then lather myself up. After a while I was rinsing off. I then suddenly feel a body behind me. I jump as I turn atound.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you." Liam says. "You back so fast?" I ask a bit confused. "Oh um I kinda sent someone." he says holding my waist. "Oh okay. Well I'm done so yeah." I say trying to pass him only for him to hold me into place.

"Oh no you not." he says picking me up. I wrap my legs and arms around him. "Liam..." I moan out as he attacks my neck. He grabs my ass making me moan. I then feel his tip aligning with my entrance.

He then enters me and starts thrusting into me. I hide my face into his neck muffling my sounds. My nails dig into his back. "You're such a good girl." he says into my ear.

He then gently drops me on the ground turning me around. I then am against the shower wall. He lifts one of my legs up as he enters me again. He covers my mouth with his hand as he thrusts faster.

"Cum." he demands. I then let go and we cunmed together. My legs were pretty much wobbly now. I then turn around and hang onto Liam. He grabs my face and kisses me. "You might wanna get to your friends quickly." he says with a smirk. I then roll my eyes. "Did you just rool your eyes at me?" "No." I quickly say.

After a while I was busy trying to wear my outfit when Liam comes out the bathroom. "You still here?" I don't answer. Well no nigga, Im just in two places at once. I then smile at my thought. "Why you smiling." "Nothing." I say. After I was done getting ready, I then grabbed my stuff. "Well I'm going." I say. "Okay, see you in a bit." he says as he gives my lips a peck. I then head over to Jade anf Vannessa.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us." Vanessa says. "I was busy getting ready." i say. "It's either the pussy was murdered last night or she had seconds this morning. Look at her walk." Jade says to Vanessa and they both laugh.

I just stood with my hands on my hips. "Shut up." I say and head over to the bed and sat down.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

824K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
756K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
1.3M 38.2K 45
Joella Stevens is a straight A student and junior in high school. She's very sweet and soft spoken. Her mother has been dating for a while but she ha...