Red vs blue (female OC) seaso...

Bởi maddiebear17

The reds and blues are shipped wrecked on a mysterious planet and Carolina and Epsilon are gone. Washington i... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Oc bio 10
Other oc bio
One-zero-one
Get your tucks in a row
Barriers of entry
Heavy mettle
A real fixer upper
S.O.S
Can i keep it?
The grass is greener and the blues are bluer.
A house divided, then multiplied
Long live the king
Worst laid plan
Finders keepers
+1 follower
 Reconciliation
Neighborhood watch
FAQ
Ready...aim...
Fire
Lost but not forgotten

Old friends

476 7 3
Bởi maddiebear17

Thea and Tucker were currently in a room, training. Thea was teaching him hand to hand combat so he could be ready. Thea swipes his legs from under him making him fall to the ground.

Tucker: Ow!

Thea stands there and looks at him with her hands on her hips.

Thea: Your getting better.

Tucker: Really? Because it feels like I'm getting my ass kicked.

Thea: I'm sorry Tucker but if we're going into battle with a crazed manic known as boba Fett then I want us to be prepared.

Tucker: Yeah I know. I just don't get why we have to do this, we have guns and I have a sword. I can just stab him.

Thea looks at him with a 'really' look and he sighed.

Tucker: Fine. We'll keep training.

Thea sticks her hand out to him and he grabs it. She pulls him up and he noticed that her grip was stronger then before.

Tucker: W-whoa! You've gotten stronger then before. What's that about?

Thea: Oh, I asked Carolina if it was alright to train me and she agreed.

Tucker: Must be cool to be trained by a badass sister.

Thea: It was really cool. Rachel has been teaching me things on the ship before, uh.

Cut to Thea and Carolina training on the ship before it crashed. Thea was getting her butt handed to her, it wasn't easy fighting her sister that had been doing martial arts since they were kids and she was a freelancer. Thea was knocked to the ground by Rachel and she laid there to catch her breathe.

Carolina: Your improving. That's good.

Thea: That's, great to hear. I am envious of your strength sis. I can never be that strong.

Carolina: I got strong by training hard, pushing myself to my limits. You'll be strong too Thea, you just got keep training.

Thea: I know.

Carolina sticks her hand out to her and she grabs it, she pulls Thea up and gets back into position.

Carolina: Ready?

Thea: Yep.

Thea and Carolina start training. Thea managed to move her but before Thea could deliver the final blow, Carolina moved and Thea's hand hit the wall, breaking it. Thea got her hand out of it and looks at Carolina sheepishly.

Thea: You don't think that belonged to anything important, right?

Suddenly the sirens and alarms blared and the ship crashed.

Back in the present Thea looked Tucker nervously.

Thea: Crashed and killed everyone.

Tucker: Whatever. You know, you've actually taken Carolina and Church leaving really well.

Thea: Well, she and Church just copied what my mother always did. Leave without saying goodbye and I'm proud of her.

Tucker: Man your family's weird.

Thea: At least we don't have an alien for a child.

Tucker: Very funny.

Before Thea and Tucker could get back to training a new republic solider comes running in.

New Republic soldier: Uh Sir, ma'am! Grif is eating in the mess hall again!

Thea: (Groans) this guy. What is it? The second or third time this has happened?

Tucker: fifth time. I'll go, it saves me from getting my ass handed to me. I swear we're gonna need a forklift for this guy.

Tucker and the soldier left as Thea processes to take off her helmet to reveal her hair getting longer. She runs her hand into her hair.

Thea: It's getting longer. I really need a haircut.

???: Don't do that.

Thea turns around to see Felix standing behind her in his armor.

Felix: Don't cut you hair. It makes you more attractive.

Thea: Uh, thanks. But I really need a haircut it's too much of a hassle.

Felix was about to say something when another soldier came in.

New republic Soldier 2: General Kimball would like to speak with ma'am.

Thea: All right. See y'a Felix.

Thea puts her helmet back on and follows the soldier. Unknown to her, Felix was staring at her ass.

Felix: I can not wait for the day to come, Thea Church.

Thea enters the office to see the others arguing.

Simmons: You can't keep doing this Grif!

Grif: I'm still grieving Simmons!

Tucker: It literally took a forklift to get you out of there!

Thea looks at them arguing when a voice cleared their throat. They turn their heads to see Kimball standing there with her arms crossed.

Thea: Kimball.

The fall in line and she looks at them.

Kimball: At ease. Do you know why I've asked you here?

Thea: Is it about our friends?

Kimball: No. I've decided to promote you five to captain.

They looked at her shocked.

Thea: Whoa really?

Tucker: Awesome.

Simmons: Are you sure that's wise?

Grif: This is gonna be great!

Caboose: I think it's neat.

Kimball: Yes. You have squads and everything.

Thea: Do we pick out our Lieutenant?

Kimball: Their already picked and ready to go.

They step outside to see five lieutenants with tan armor but different colors. One was blue, one was maroon, one was orange, one was aqua and one was cherry.

Kimball: Lieutenants, these are your captains. Their gonna train you for the fight with the feds.

Thea: Let's introduce ourselves.

Caboose: Hello! I am Michael J. Caboose. But everyone calls me Caboose.

Tucker: Sup everyone, I'm Lavernius Tucker but everyone calls me Tucker.

Simmons: Hi, I'm Dick Simmons and everyone calls me Simmons.

Grif: Sup, I'm Dexter Grif but nobody calls me Dexter.

Thea: Hi everyone, my name is Thea Church but-.

???: Whoa! Wait a second! Did you just say Church?

Thea: Uh, yeah. Why?

Kimball: Is everything alright Lieutenant Jefferson?

Jefferson: Okay? Everything is so damn perfect! I know this chick!

Thea: Uh, do I know you?

Jefferson: How could you forget the girl that was literally picking a fight with an ass and our drill Sargent.

Thea's eyes widened as she recognized the voice.

Thea: Bailey?

Bailey: You know it sister!

Thea: Oh my god. It's been years! How did you get here?

Bailey: I was transporting some importing shit when my ship crashed here and I joined the new republic. It's awesome.

Thea: I'm in the same situation but some of our friends got captured and we need help.

Bailey: I'll help you Thea.

Grif: Wait, this is Bailey? The one you said that was always irritating the drill Sargent? This is her?

Thea: Yep.

Tucker: Thea I thought we were friends! Why didn't you tell me you know a total babe?

Thea: Uh, I haven't seen her in years and I didn't want you to be a perv about it.

Tucker: Oh.

As they were taking Kimball and Felix, who joined them, were watching them.

Kimball: This is rather interesting.

Felix: That it is.

It was night now as Bailey and Thea were hanging out in baileys bunk talking like old times.

Bailey: So you just confronted your old man like that? And didn't kill him?

Thea: Yeah, it wouldn't have been right. Killing him for revenge, it would have left a empty hole in my heart.

Bailey: I guess your right. Hey?

Thea: Yeah?

Bailey: You got a guy yet? Come on tell me.

Thea looked down with a blush on her face.

Thea: I'm not dating anyone yet. I don't even have a boyfriend but I do like someone.

Bailey: Really? Who?

Thea: He's one of the guys I've mentioned that got captured.

Bailey: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Thea: Yeah well, the next time I see him I'm gonna punch him for saying goodbye.

Bailey: This guy better watch out because your scary.

Thea: Yeah.

Bailey: Have you had, you know, physical contant that makes you nervous?

Thea blushes as she remembers this one time back at the canyon.

Back at the canyon, Thea and Washington were training. Washington was teaching her how to throw a knife. She got the hang of it but couldn't get the grip right.

Thea: (Groans annoyed) I don't know what I'm doing wrong Wash. It keeps slipping out of my hand every time I throw it.

Washington: Here let me help you.

Washington walks to her and helps her grip the knife. He had to get close for him to help, like really close. Their bodies were touching and so were their hands, Thea blushed heavily as they were touch and because his hand was on her hip. She could barely hear what he was saying. Her body was getting hot until she heard Tucker.

Tucker: Hey what are you doing?

Thea got out of Wash grip as the look at her confused.

Thea: Ah! I wasn't thinking anything dirty!

As she screamed that Thea threw the knife very far, across the canyon. They watch it go and Tucker whistles in awe.

Tucker: Nice arm.

Suddenly they heard a girlish scream.

???: (screams) My foot! Where did this knife come from!?!

???: Damn it! Why couldn't it have landed on Grif and kill him!

???: Very funny.

They stared at where it landed and then started to hold on their laughter because of how funny it was. It was the first time she heard Washington laugh like this and she loved it.

Back at the bunk. Thea finished her story as Bailey started laughing hard.

Bailey: So that's what happened then! That's freaking hilarious!

Thea: It really is.

Thea looked down sad that he wasn't here and Bailey smiled at her.

Bailey: Don't worry Thea. I'll help you get your man back, I promise.

Thea looked up and her and smiled.

Thea: Thank you. It means allot.

—————————————————————-
The reds and blues were on the Instruments while Sarge was one the mic because his scratchy voice would be needed for this one.

Sarge: Alright blue, let her rip.

Caboose: Alright!

They started playing and Sarge started singing

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.6K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...
13.5K 331 20
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure. Thea and the Others have separated going through the Teleporter and now they have to find O'Malley...
15.1K 448 30
A ship crushed on Donut! Who is this mysterious pilot, Tuckers baby has been born and is causing trouble for everyone at blue base. O'Malley is gone...
69.5K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla, but their stay isn't long when someone...