Deadly innocence.

Par hydro_soul51

A man so numb , a man full of anger and hidden pain , a man full of secrets and lust, a man with a such a str... Plus

Prolouge
Part one.
Part two .
Part four.
Part five .
Part six.
Part seven .
Part eight
Part nine .
Part ten .
Part eleven .
Part twelve
Part thirteen .
Part fourteen😳
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen .
Part Eighteen
Part nineteen
Part tweenty
Finals
After it all

Part three.

65 3 0
Par hydro_soul51

My long brown curly hair wasn't cooperating so I had sia help me where my hair naturally  with my curls out . I put on my fish nets and a pair of tight black shorts that didn't even cover my thighs I then added a white skirt  and added a black shirt tucking it in . I waved sia bye as I drove to -

mr Martinez's club I spent my time in the car thinking about how I got up in the middle of the knight to research who EXACTLY Was Mr. Martinez . But nothing showed only a website that held his name and a whole script about his club .

When I got their I saw a nice 1965 black Ford Mustang in the front of the knight club . I opened the doors to see the club full of people but I couldn't seem to see mr. Martinez . A man dressed in all black came behind me pointing at a dark hall way signaling for me to go in their . I walk in the pitch black hallway wondering where the hell it is that I was going .

Their was a white door at the end of the hall way I knocked as I heard a very familiar voice tell me to come in . I walked in to see mr Martinez his legs wide open while he blew smoke up into the air throwing his head back .

He looked at me and I watched as his eyes traveled up and down my body .

Your going to be are main pole dancer meaning you have about 4 shows a day .

I nood and open the door trying to leave but he came behind me shutting the door keeping his hand on it so I couldn't open it .

Did I dismiss you he says holding my chin as his leg went in between mines. My paines became wet He smirks as he moves his leg  I gave him a pouty face as I became wet just from a slight movement.

Wow princess I didn't know you where so needy. I roll my eyes walking out to get ready for my first show .

—————————————————
                 The show

The red lights hit my Melaninated skin every one stared and watch as I bent over grabbing the skirt showing my ass and my kitty print through my shorts . Money instantly began to fall around my feet . I went around the pole slowly moving my hips with no hesitation. Dancing around the pole I felt a hand on my back I tried to remove it but it got more intense  making it's way down my hips and down my skirt . I turned around to see a obviously drunk man he pulled out a gun facing towards the crowd . I swear to god if one of you move I'm killing her . He held the gun to my head as I smiled  a loud chuckle erupted in my ears but it wasn't the  man who was holding the gun to my  head who laughed . a tear fell from my eyes   As I see that It was  mr . Martinez he had a smirk on his face that made me  want him to throw me against the wall . He tapped the mystery mans shoulder  and he instantly dropped me . P- please I didn't mean to hurt your sweet sweet woman I promise.

Randy  is that your name give me your gun .  He hands him the gun and quickly grabs his neck and started dragging him to his office.

Angel - love he said looking at me with anger meet me in my office around 12 : 00 pm .

Angel stops to think while laying in sias lap slightly happy she noods . She watches the time slowly as the sounds of her heart beating rapidly filled her ears .

every one left including sia she had family things to handle said it was a real emergency so I told her I'd get a Uber .

12:00 am hit my hands begin to shake as I walk to mr. Martinez office . I knocked and wait for him to tell me to come in . His guard opend the door and left out as I went in . Mr Martinez was sitting on the couch his legs wide open with his head back . I walked over to him sitting on the couch infront of the couch he was sitting on my skirt hanging on by a thread showing my black Lingerie.

He cleared his throat as he looked at me with a serious tone his eyes followed my body up and down scanning for any sighn of hurt . I'm sorry this happened we took care of him and you don't have to worry about him any longer , I understand if you don't want to work here anymore but I do have another option if you're open to hear it .

I nood my head as he continues to talk , you could be my private dancer of course theirs a paper you have to sighn and bla bla bla but you get payed more even when your not dancing.

Why the hell Whould you do that I accidentally say out loud .

Because love with a body like that not even money can pay for . How about you think about my offer hmm ? He says as I stare at his lips wanting to kiss them .

Fine I'll do it I say holding my hand out for the paper .

He gets up handing me the paper and I scanned over it and signed my name about to hand it to him but I couldn't end up falling for this man it's just no way he's any good for me .  But I knew I could tell when I first felt his eyes on me that he had what I so desperately desire. He had dominance he was the tyep to put you in your place I wanted rough sex I wanted punishment. I wanted to be hurt . My head clouded with lust as I thought about how deeply I wanted him his touch almost making me go crazy .

Just one thing I have as my little rule I say with a smirk on my face , you can touch but no kissing Ryan . He shook his head agreeing but something in his eyes told me other wise . I'm serious Ryan I say  getting up and walking out  I felt his eyes watch my every move leaving tingles down my body as I came to a stop.

Mr. Martinez he hummed as a response . You never exactly told me what time I am supposed to start.

Well that's for you to figure out love . I'm an very impatient man angel. My office door will always be open for you angel and only you. Only you are aloud to enter here understand.

Yes sir angel says about to head out but something was compelling her to stay . Sir angel asked looking at the floor . Could I practice now? She looked into his stormy eyes as a smirk was planted on his perfect face . He motioned me over with his two fingers and I did as I was told.

He pulled my face down to his using his hand to bring me down his mouth practically pressing against my ear as he whispered. Go ahead love.

I sat on his lap moving my hips around as I listened to the sound of a lighter flicker twice before starting up, you smoke weed I asked moving my waist in a slow manner . He inhaled the blunt throwing his head back hitting it once more . Yes love Whould you like to hit it. She turns around still sitting on his lap but sitting faced to face. He placed the blunt in between her lips as she rode him . Her skirt rolled up as she  inhaled and exhaled huge puffs of smoke not coughing once. He blew the blunt out setting it on the table putting his full attention on angel . She moved slowly against him riding him slowly he let a groan as she smirked and continued moving her hips at the perfect rate . She felt something grow from underneath her as she let out a gasp due to the size .

Feel something ? He asked as he chuckles finally touching her body moving his way down to her butt guiding her hips with his harsh grasp. Making her breathing heavy their faces inches apart his grey stormy eyes stayed in contact with her light brown ones . Her face got hot and she was blushing as he moved his hand up to her waist .

Keep moving your hips like that and I might have to ruin your little rule . Ryan says with his husky voice

She melted by his words but stopped herself from getting any further. Ryan its late I'm going home she says getting up and fixing her clothes .

So what your gonna walk in the dark at 3:00 am in the morning alone . Ryan says in all seriousness.

I'm not afraid Ryan he smirked at her words as he remembered how she reacted to the gun to her head . She smiled but their was a tear that fell from her eyes dammit - I can't figure this girl out .

Are we done here she says annoyed at a zoned out Ryan . Ryan grabbed her by her neck pulling her close to where his lips where by her ear .

Watch who your talking to angel I'm shure your going to need your legs to walk down the street he hummed . She was about to say something else but he wouldn't allow it he squeezed her neck slightly harder. Now your going to get in my car and your going to wait .  And you responde to me with sir Do you understand ?

Yes sir she says leaving the room and getting in the car .

She was horny but she couldn't let him know she crossed her legs applying the pressure that she very much needed. Something about him made her body ache for him . Angel didn't want a relationship but she did want something else from mr. Martinez.

He opened the car door scanning angels body and sees that her legs are crossed he gazed at her causing her to come out of  her day dreaming About how much she wanted his body .

I'm driving you home he says starting the car . Here's my address sir she says looking away.

I already know where you live he says like it was normal.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE she says irritated.

He  gave her a smile showing his pearly white teeth and his dimples .

Why don't you smile your smile is the most adorable thing on earth she says scared of what his reply was going to be .

I'm not adorable nothing about me is adorable angel . He says in a serious face . He pulls up to her house and she was about to get out before he grabbed her wrist .

I'm picking you up at 1 so I advise you to be ready . Understand

Yes sir she says getting out of the car and entering her house watching as he drives away .
—————————————————
She throws her bag on the couch and moves to her marvel kitchen placing a whine glass on the counter and pouring red whine inside. She goes up stairs taking all her clothes off replacing it with an over sized T- shirt leaving only a  blood red lingerie set underneath and high nee socks .  She turns music on playing teenage fever by drake - and goes back down stairs to grab her whine . She danced around taking slow slips of her whine as thoughts filled her head .

Wait I don't work tomorrow? Where was he taking me ? Should I fuck him? Should I let him kiss me ? What if I catch feelings? What if he catches feelings ? I chuckled at the last question a man like mr. Martinez will never  fall for me .

I walked up the stairs after finishing my whine . Laying in the bed thinking about Ryan running his hands down my body . Then remembering what happened before that. The man holding his gun to my head I smiled .. why wasn't I scared I feared my self and I feared that everyone else was going to fear me . Sia looked at me with horror when she released that I wasn't afraid so I faked it I let out a fake tear and ran to sia when I was freed . Crying in her lap like I actually was afraid. It's nothing I haven't been through before I watched people die right infront of my eyes as a little girl so I wasn't scared of anything. Mr. Martinez angry expectations turned me on and I felt wrong for that . Is something wrong with me ? A knock interrupted her thoughts. She goes down her steps and opens the door.

what the fuck are you doing here jermy .

Please just let me explain angel I know I cheated and I'm sorry but it wasn't my fault I just - please just give me another chance .

No jermy I want you to leave .

Jermys jaw clenched hearing the words no fall from angels mouth. What did you just say to me ? Jermy asked as he stepped closer. Angel was about to speak but jermy grabbed her neck kicking her to the floor then punching her leaving bruises and scratches on her body . He kicked her one last time leaving her crying on the floor . She locked her door wiping the tears from her eyes as she went upstairs.

She looked in the mirror seeing bruises and marks all over her body . Her cry's turned to sobs as she got in her bed .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

APATHY Par Sasha

Roman d'amour

1.5K 19 18
"Are you ready to beg to be fucked?!" He asked, pulling off his pants and stroking himself. "Just beg and I'll satisfy you" He groans "C'mon just beg...
4.1M 99.5K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
3.1K 150 26
Your an 18 year old lass living with your dead beat family the father beats you around the mother doesn't care the only person who don't get hit is y...
770K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...